What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Outbreak Games: Snow Daze 1.0 release out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Outbreak Games: Home Invasion Demo Released! 1/Jul/2016

Where can I download the latest public version of it ?

If you follow 1 month delay with releases there should be September version dowloadable ?

But all I could find is starting Demo from 1st July. (which I havent played yet)

Is there any other version avaliable for Public ?

eleniak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you follow 1 month delay with releases there should be September version dowloadable ?

But all I could find is starting Demo from 1st July. (which I havent played yet)

That doesn't mean there's an update every month, that means that there's a one month delay between patrons getting the demo and the public getting it. Unless I missed something, this is only the second demo.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did you take insperation from diago's doujin? looks the same but with a little more meat if you know what i mean lol

questions for this game. haven't tried it yet, but definitely want to. incest is a huge fetish of mine.

first, is there condom usage? i know that they get snowed it and don't exactly plan to have sex or even planned to have sex with their brother of all people, but if the mom had some stocked "just in case" she ever needed to. that'd be hot. i mean, she is a women who looks to be in her prime and might not get much action if she waits too long. of course, with being snowed in for 5 days with 5 girls. i don't expect them to last long before they have to raw lol.

second, will there be any pregnancy between any of the girls? kinda goes with the first question, but 5 days of cumming inside (if he can come inside all 5 days). he might get lucky and hit a lucky day with 1 of the 5 girls (or hopefully all, yay incest pregnancy harem).

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all, looks like the Patreon release is going really well! Just a reminder, the game goes out to the public on the 1st of November.

I'll put up a link here once it goes public. For now you can only get it through my Patreon.

That doesn't mean there's an update every month, that means that there's a one month delay between patrons getting the demo and the public getting it. Unless I missed something, this is only the second demo.
This is indeed the second release. There will be five total, since the game covers a span of five days.

did you take insperation from diago's doujin? looks the same but with a little more meat if you know what i mean lol

questions for this game. haven't tried it yet, but definitely want to. incest is a huge fetish of mine.

first, is there condom usage? i know that they get snowed it and don't exactly plan to have sex or even planned to have sex with their brother of all people, but if the mom had some stocked "just in case" she ever needed to. that'd be hot. i mean, she is a women who looks to be in her prime and might not get much action if she waits too long. of course, with being snowed in for 5 days with 5 girls. i don't expect them to last long before they have to raw lol.

second, will there be any pregnancy between any of the girls? kinda goes with the first question, but 5 days of cumming inside (if he can come inside all 5 days). he might get lucky and hit a lucky day with 1 of the 5 girls (or hopefully all, yay incest pregnancy harem).
I took inspiration mostly from years of writing mind control stories. Hypno-incest harems are almost a genre cliche on the erotic mind control stories archive, for instance. This is something I'm doing to learn about making VN's so that when I do bigger ones (like my planned Spooky Girls VN) I won't waste as much time or effort figuring things out.

There's no condom usage and the harem ending will include all the girls being knocked up. Since there's only one "proper" ending in this one and it's the harem one it's a guarantee.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Since there's only one "proper" ending in this one and it's the harem one it's a guarantee.
So since when I played day 1 it's possible to get past the talking without getting the scene, does this means that regardless of whether you trigger the scene on that day so long as you don't screw up and get insta-badend you'll still progress towards the final part?

Or it means that it's possible to make too little progress each day and get a bad end before the harem one?

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So since when I played day 1 it's possible to get past the talking without getting the scene, does this means that regardless of whether you trigger the scene on that day so long as you don't screw up and get insta-badend you'll still progress towards the final part?

Or it means that it's possible to make too little progress each day and get a bad end before the harem one?
You can potentially get a scene on day two while failing on day one for some characters. It's not easy, though. Success is cumulative and you get bonus points for success.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You can potentially get a scene on day two while failing on day one for some characters. It's not easy, though. Success is cumulative and you get bonus points for success.
So let's say someone manage to fail on all the days, but without triggering any early bad end of the girls breaking hypnosis, will that still lead to the harem end, or just a 'I could've done better' sort of ending (like say everyone are nicer to him but none his 'slave')?

What if someone reach the end with perfect success on the sisters, but nothing on the mom? Will the ending reflect that? Or will it cause some kind of bad end since the mom is unaffected?

Or will the ending be similar to the days, where he interact with one girl at a time. Then at the end, if the player got the harem condition, get an extra scene of the harem?

In other word: How much is a person allowed to failed (per girl and/or overall) and still get the harem end?

HirotonoRei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's no condom usage and the harem ending will include all the girls being knocked up. Since there's only one "proper" ending in this one and it's the harem one it's a guarantee.
You pretty much just straight out earned my Patreon funding for this.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So let's say someone manage to fail on all the days, but without triggering any early bad end of the girls breaking hypnosis, will that still lead to the harem end, or just a 'I could've done better' sort of ending (like say everyone are nicer to him but none his 'slave')?

What if someone reach the end with perfect success on the sisters, but nothing on the mom? Will the ending reflect that? Or will it cause some kind of bad end since the mom is unaffected?

Or will the ending be similar to the days, where he interact with one girl at a time. Then at the end, if the player got the harem condition, get an extra scene of the harem?

In other word: How much is a person allowed to failed (per girl and/or overall) and still get the harem end?
The second chance is only for day two. Kira will put an end to the game (one way or the other) unless you get all the scenes on day two when day three starts. So you can miss scenes on day one but NOT on day two.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The second chance is only for day two. Kira will put an end to the game (one way or the other) unless you get all the scenes on day two when day three starts. So you can miss scenes on day one but NOT on day two.
Based on that, how does the points you mentioned earlier come into play?

Success is cumulative and you get bonus points for success.
I mean, based on what you said that the scene on day two will be harder to achieve, but is that all?

Or will one of the girls cause game over on day 4/5 as well for not getting all the scenes on day 3/4? Meaning that failure to get the scene on day one is essentially 'hard mode' for the rest of the days?

Reputation score

...any chance of a harem ending without pregnancy?

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Based on that, how does the points you mentioned earlier come into play?
Scenes succeed or fail based on the number of points you have. You get those through the dialogue trees. There will also be points during the game where you HAVE to have certain scenes or you'll get a game over.

I mean, based on what you said that the scene on day two will be harder to achieve, but is that all?

Or will one of the girls cause game over on day 4/5 as well for not getting all the scenes on day 3/4? Meaning that failure to get the scene on day one is essentially 'hard mode' for the rest of the days?
The scene on day two will be harder, but possible to achieve. If you don't get all the day two scenes you'll get a game over on day three. I'm not 100% set on this yet but after day three you shouldn't be missing scenes at all if you want to avoid game overs.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi again everyone! There's a new public build that I'm releasing today! It includes an entire new day and fully illustrated "special" scenes for all three sisters and the milfy mom Noelle.
Get it here!

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi again everyone! There's a new public build that I'm releasing today! It includes an entire new day and fully illustrated "special" scenes for all three sisters and the milfy mom Noelle.
Get it here!
Thank you for including the Mac package in your releases - it always bugs me when people using Renpy don't do that. :)

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you for including the Mac package in your releases - it always bugs me when people using Renpy don't do that. :)
It was bad enough that RPG Maker VX Ace didn't work on anything other than windows. Tons of mac owners never got to enjoy Overwhored. I hate leaving people out if I can do anything about it.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It was bad enough that RPG Maker VX Ace didn't work on anything other than windows. Tons of mac owners never got to enjoy Overhwhored. I hate leaving people out if I can do anything about it.
Isn't there a way to emulate windows on Mac?

At least I vaguely remembers someone I know doing that to play Windows-only thing when he used mac book.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At least I vaguely remembers someone I know doing that to play Windows-only thing when he used mac book.
You can but as far as I'm aware it wasn't done very often; it was a huge pain to set up.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a giant PITA. Or it requires a reboot. Sucks either way; and for Ren'py creators (of which I am one so I'm pretty familiar) it's seriously just including the application file - so when people don't I get totally peeved.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Outbreak Games: Home Invasion Demo Released! 1/Nov/2016

Played it and generally i would say it's quite well done. First I would say the things that i didn't like:

*SPOILER ALERT*

-It's that you have to treat your little sister as a puppy and that there is no other development for her.

-Another thing is that it seems it will be absolutely linear, I had expected a little more interaction and not just the "choose right choice to continue".

Now for the things i liked the most:

-It seems that the characters will not just be submissive, which i like a lot, I quite liked the scene with the big sister and the towel and how you didn't have full control on her (hope you will never have).

-I quite like the characters themselves, well except the initial view i had on all of them as bitches (and not in the cute sense).

-It seems well written, but I would have liked a more in depth dialogue tree with multiple effects depending on options and the characters personality base.

Status
Not open for further replies.