What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Outbreak Games: Snow Daze 1.0 release out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Outbreak Games: Snow Daze Demo Released! 1/Nov/2016

The April Fools part of it is that Patreon says it's down for maintenance.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not for me - DL'd both versions and will play in a sec...

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your game is one of the best I've ever seen. I'm waiting for the next updates, really need the other two days of this snow daze. Great story, great art, everything is great.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The April Fools part of it is that Patreon says it's down for maintenance.
It was a cruel joke they played on us all.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey everyone, there's a new free release for you!

This one has some more chibi art and more expressive character portraits.

There's also new free bonus audio.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Outbreak Games: Snow Daze Demo Released! 3/May/2017

Hi everyone! Just a quick bit of news and an update!

There's a release going free next month that has day 2 voices, new style chibi art and three day one chibi scenes were expanded to full scenes. It'll go free on the 10th.

Additionally chapter 4 will be released late next month to patrons. I've moved to having payments process before people are able to access a post, and it's on a monthly schedule. So if you want access to day 4 early you'll have to pledge before the 1st. Otherwise day 4 will go free to the public in late august.

After day 4 only two releases will remain. Night 4, a bonus mini-"day", and Day 5 which will end the game. We're almost done, everyone! We've basically only got 1.5 releases to go, and we'll be done before the year is. Thanks to everyone that has helped contribute to making this. It wouldn't be possible without you.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just thought you all might like to get a little taste of what's gonna come up on Day 4. Still a work in progress, but it's easy to see how eager Noelle is to have a good workout with Jane. Day 4 is gonna come out late this month for patrons, and to the public at the start of September.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Day 4 is gonna come out late this month for patrons, and to the public at the start of September.
Looking forward to it!

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all, I'm here with a brand new version of the game for the public! I'm also working on another version, day 4 will be out this month to patrons and late next month for free. This version is similar to the original version but has new chibi art, replacements for three day one chibi scenes and voice acting through day two.

Enjoy!

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi all, I'm here with a brand new version of the game for the public! I'm also working on another version, day 4 will be out this month to patrons and late next month for free. This version is similar to the original version but has new chibi art, replacements for three day one chibi scenes and voice acting through day two.

Enjoy!
Guess it's time for a $7,000 / $8,000 goal!

And, again, your artwork is one of the best I've ever seen, honestly. I think it's time to become your patron. :B

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Outbreak Games: Snow Daze Demo Released! 10/Jul/2017

I recently started a discord for discussion of the games and such. Feel free to stop on by!

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a head's up, Day 4 will go out to the public for free tomorrow! We'll also be putting another version up for patrons that has voice acting up to day 3 (the public release only goes to 2) and tons of little changes and fixes.

Have a preview of the new outfits you'll see in day 4. Enjoy some previews of the sex scenes too.

I hope you all enjoy it! I'll link it here tomorrow.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The newest version is now public! Enjoy days 1-4 in all their glory.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Outbreak Games: Snow Daze Days 1-4 Released! 1/Sep/2017

Really looking forward to seeing the final day - Going to enjoy knocking up the family. :D

Last edited:
OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Outbreak Games: Snow Daze 0.4.13 Released! 9/30/2017

I have two fun announcements today! The first is a new free version of the game. The second is that another story segment will be out for players on Tuesday - Night 4, a short bonus chapter with one scene, but what a scene!

The new public release has full voice acting through day 3 and has increased dramatically in visual quality. The portraits are also more lifelike and blink, too! We've also begun hosting public releases on itch.io. Now those people who want to give once somewhere other than Patreon can!

Now let's talk about the release coming up, Night 4!
First, let's show off some costumes! Let's just say that their day 5 outfits are fully corrupt.

And now for the scene itself!

Oh hey look, they're in those day 5 outfits. Night 4 will be a mini-night with one scene. It's a special bonus that got made as a result of the patreon income coming up and giving me the ability to hire people more. So to all of you patrons looking at this you have my sincerest thanks.

I can without a doubt say this is the finest picture in the game so far. We've got a new pencil artist, Idlecum, who did the base sketches. We've also added Polisummer and Tippi of Kyungeki workshop to the game who has made this new version absolutely gorgeous in high resolution.

The new version will come out on Patreon on Tuesday. Until then enjoy this updated public release!

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i remember seeing all of this when it was a project you just had announced, thinking it looked interesting - but i never got around to actually playing it.

And boy, you did some nice work there.
All the time and effort you must have poured into working out the personalities, dreams and thinking patterns of this family ... it was a joy to read through.
It's been a while since i was as sad that i couldnt read further, couldnt see what happened next.
Even when there were passages that were hard to get through, werent as engaging as the rest, the fact that you could simply skip a little bit and get picked up a little further along the way - it was great.

Many thanks, for making this in the first place, and making it free on top of that.
I enjoyed it. Maybe even loved it.

Definetely looking forward to seeing more.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i remember seeing all of this when it was a project you just had announced, thinking it looked interesting - but i never got around to actually playing it.

And boy, you did some nice work there.
All the time and effort you must have poured into working out the personalities, dreams and thinking patterns of this family ... it was a joy to read through.
It's been a while since i was as sad that i couldnt read further, couldnt see what happened next.
Even when there were passages that were hard to get through, werent as engaging as the rest, the fact that you could simply skip a little bit and get picked up a little further along the way - it was great.

Many thanks, for making this in the first place, and making it free on top of that.
I enjoyed it. Maybe even loved it.

Definetely looking forward to seeing more.
Making games is something I've always wanted to do, but doing it for free while still making a living and paying a team is something I never dreamed possible. I'm glad that I can create all this for people to enjoy above all. Thanks for playing!

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey all, I wanted to make a comprehensive update post so you all can see everything we're doing! First things first, Snow Daze is going to put out its final story update THIS MONTH for patrons! These are a few previews of the art we're working on now to put into the next release! We're also working on Day 4 and Day 5's voice acting and will try to get a 100% complete release done this month if we can.

You may have missed our minigame made for a game jam last month. It's called Kissing Therapy! It's a short Kinetic novel.

We're also working on something new and mysterious that will be released during the month of December!

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the game!

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Everyone, it's the time you've all waited for - the full story release of Snow Daze!

This version is a huuuge update! It has over 50 new CG's, the story is around 70k words long before the coding and there is FULL voice acting for the entire game! This includes an expansion with all of day 5, hours of new voice acting and five "good" endings as well as a bunch of enhancements overall!

This is NOT the final release - we'll be doing polish releases to add even more art, polish up any pics that aren't perfect and iron out any bugs over coming months. This is however the release with full story and voice acting for the entire game.

The minimum requirement to play is currently being set at 4gb of RAM.

We will make an android version soon! For now we have PC, Mac, and Linux builds as usual.

To get access to the full build either pay $5 as a patron or on the itch.io page. Leave all bug reports either in the bug reports room of the discord or in this thread if you can. As always it will go free later. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is the public release of the full story version of the game. This is not the final version of the game - we're working on extra artwork and replacing some in the near future. It does have the full story with full voice acting and all the days, however. Save for the polish, this is the game!

This version is a huge update! It has over 50 new CG's, the story is around 70k words long before the coding and there is FULL voice acting for the entire game! This includes an expansion with all of day 5, hours of new voice acting and five "good" endings as well as a bunch of enhancements overall!

Thanks to all the supporters! Enjoy the game for free and if you want to see more like it, feel free to support us and help make hot games for everyone too!

Some quick notes: This version should not have the various memory errors, you will need to start a new save. The gallery is still bugged for some people with not all pictures unlocking properly. We're working on it! There is now an android build of the game, so now you can enjoy it anywhere.

Feel free to discuss the release in our discord and leave any bug reports there. Have fun!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.