What's new

RPG RPG Maker [P缶/P-can] DREAMLAND -夢魔の王国- (RJ274236)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

DLsite (jp): (trial there)
Ci-en:

RPGMV-based open world RPG, definitely femdom, with combat rape and RoL (rape-on-loss).

Background:
You're a young man who disembarked on a peculiar island, ruled by a Demon.
It soon becomes obvious than the land is unsafe, swarming with monsters and level-draining succubi.

The game intends to emphasize on realism, taking place in a Renaissance-like uchronia, with magic and lewd demons.
The watercolor-like art gives a very special feel to the universe.

Gameplay:
It plays like an old-school adventure VN, with typical RPGM battles.
These battles will either be against regular monsters, or often succubi.
The latter will actively team up to try and seduce you, then rape levels out of you. 3 shots level downs and you're out.

There's a free 850Mo trial, featuring 2 different succubus enemies, and a few scenes in town.
IMPORTANT: SAVE A LOT. Some locations and events aren't in trial, and will kick you straight to the title screen, losing your progress with no warning.
Map.jpg There's also a backstreets location I missed, north of the market.
Controls
100% playable with mouse only:
L-click selects (skips texts when held)
R-click cancels/exits menu/hides text window
Or keyboard:
←→↑↓ select
Z/Enter/Space confirm
X/numpad 0 cancel
「話す」 = Talk (talk to everyone to unlock locations & stuff)
「探索」 = Search (look around/interact)
「移動」 = Move (white adjacent locations are selectable)
「メニュー」 = Menu (duh)
Remember to buy some food in the market before setting out; our MC can and will starve.

Contents:
Succubi, Femdom, level drain
In-battle sexy cut-ins are animated. Full game should have 70+ CGs.

Updated to ver 1.10 on 08/30/2020 (an upcoming bugfixing patch was announced)
Changelog:
(TL,DR: -1 new dungeon with 4 new enemies, additonal scenes
- fast travel: sleep in your bed but cancel the prompt a few times
- you can now re-fight enemies and bosses (reminiscing in your room, last option unlocks all greyed items)

Save (provided by @Zana for ver 1.03): https://ulmf.org/threads/p-p-can-dreamland-no-rj274236.13697/post-1098625

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
Lodging a reply here to display my interest in this title. As long as there's variety and fun gameplay I'm on board for this. Although, it'd be nice if you could disable some of the hardcore-esque gameplay elements I read here.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Delayed to mid-February... But I'll take that over a broken 60% release with 6-9 months of patches.

It seems I might have tested this trial along with Tekua's Lilith Nightmare mislabeled this as "battle-fuck" while it's exclusively combat-rape and RoL in the trial (ie no way to pay back in kind the succubi's treats).
I'll definitely correct the OP again if we're lucky and the trial gave the wrong impression.

I still recommend checking out the trial for the unique art and the open-world feeling. Too many linear games as of late.

EroKami

Reputation score
how many sex scenes did you manage to find from this trial?

I counted one in the opening

one in the brothel

then two in the battle against succubus.

one more when you sleep in your room on a ship then you "dream?"

So total five? am i missing anything else?

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how many sex scenes did you manage to find from this trial?
- Uh, there's a threesome somewhere where you spend the night, in the market or the inn?
- IIRC, there's another scene with the back alley dealer (location unlocked in market, unsure if any requirements)
- I think there's one with your 'assistant' at night but I can't remember where/how

That should be all? There are a few unused, very promising-looking assets in there (including the unimplemented slimes) but the above should be everything for the trial.

EroKami

Reputation score
Oh god, its already Late February, Like not just Late but literally the last day of February...

Oh boy... I hope the creator isn't kidnapped in Dreamland otherwise expectations are gonna get destroyed

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Release date was switched to 'undecided' on dlsite. We can all safely have our expectations hit the floor now.

EroKami

Reputation score
anyone knows the creator twitter or ci-en page? Perhaps he wrote something about the release date or why it is being delayed

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Really hope this releases one day
Well, surprise! It's out! 🥳
I didn't know what to think, since the circle released a CG pack in the meanwhile ( )

PS: I won't have time to indulge in this game for a while, so lemme know if there's info I should add to the old OP.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section, as it has been released.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
its sadly only on jap dlsite and it doesnt support paypal, have to wait for someone generous, demo was fun to play tho, lookign forward to it

chasezap

Reputation score
This one's hard to figure out in japanese, can't find a location to heal like an inn or something

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, bought this game on dlsite. I was playing. enjoying the scene and everything. Suddenly... GAMEOVER. WHAT?

I actually have no clue what to do or how to play this game. I know there's journal in bed at the ship to unlock all CG or something....
But I actually want to play the game. If anyone have walkthrough or know what to do. please do tell.

Ranos

Reputation score
Gave it a go myself as well. It seems that 3 events with various succubus in the towns also will give you a game over or something. I imagine it's something to do with falling to the temptation. This game is somewhat complex,and requires a translation to fully enjoy. Meanwhile,i'm bumbling around being a semen tank for these various vixens.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't say much since I've yet to venture into the full thing but...
This one's hard to figure out in japanese, can't find a location to heal like an inn or something
MC has a room on the ship - the starting location; "move", then second option (1st option sends you to the map). He can fap reminisce and sleep there.
There's also the inn. Someone on the main street will tell you about it.

Old-school RPG 123: talk to everyone. Go everywhere. Repeat when stuck.
1st day should probably be something like that:
- unlock inn -> unlock guild (that place East of the market). Unlock all locations while you're at it.
- sign up for any and all quests there. The 'main' one (10k G in advance payment) was to investigate the mountains North of town.
- gear up and go frolick outside of town.

Translator++ fails HARD here afaik. Quests are listed in Commonevent 301 (line 303) for anyone capable and interested.

Last edited:

mondoak1

Reputation score
Is there a way to replay battles or watch battle cut scenes? Couldn't find in ship cabin.