What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The woman would still be completely passed out, breathing regularly, but otherwise unresponsive to the angel suddenly appearing. And at the moment it seemed that there were no vampires in the area... which clearly had to mean that there were vampires around... somewhere! And then when she tried to use cleanse unholy, the vampires proved their incredible ability, as that wouldn't work either. Though thankfully the healing potion kiss would seem to work, and would actually wake her up. And it seemed that she had quite a bit of experience with kissing, as being woken up by a kiss would cause her to react on instinct, her tongue reaching out to have a proper kiss before she came to her senses and pulled away, blushing a little when she knew what she was doing. "Ahem... S-Sorry... Force of habit..." She said, having some issues even bringing her eyes up to meet with the angel at this point. A kiss like that isn't exactly the way that you made a good first impression with most people.

Then there was sudden talk of vampires, leading to the woman just to look even more confused. "Vampires? What are you talking about? I've never even met a vampire... Well... K might've been one... I didn't know anything about that guy... But otherwise I don't know anything about vampires." She explained calmly, though when she mentioned 'K' she would look around the room, for the first time seeming to take in the room that they were in, realization dawning on her face in seconds.

"Wait no... We really shouldn't be here any more... I don't know what kinds of defenses SHE would have sent... But she wasn't the one that woke me up... This isn't good... Can we leave? I think we should leave." She implored, suddenly seeming way more nervous about even staying in this room, looking around at every crystal and wall, as though something was planning to jump out at them right then and there. Perhaps that just meant that there were vampires that wanted them to leave? Or maybe it was vampires that were about to jump out at them. The most that the angel would be able to determine is that the woman hadn't been bitten by any vampires, or at least not on anywhere that was visible to her.

"Listen, I'm Tannis... Assistant researcher in the field of the fabric of reality and now err... 'Other Research'... Still weird to call myself that... Um... But yeah, that's my name... Please let's just get out of here... I promise there's no vampires here, but staying here for too long is dangerous... The person that put me here is VERY smart... She probably has defenses set up for when more than 1 person is in this room for an extended period of time... We HAVE to go..." Tannis would continue to warn, knowing that staying would be dangerous for the both of them. The problem was that no matter how smart the defenses were, she also knew that Sanguira wasn't the best at making her traps and defenses discriminate, just figuring that the people who were aware of the traps would just know the way around them. Of course, she wasn't certain that something awful was coming, but she also felt that she knew the woman well enough to know that she wouldn't just seal her in a crystal room without preparing some other defenses for scenarios like this.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dura raised an eyebrow at the talkative fox. Briefly she felt tempted to tell her that, no, she was incapable of stopping time itself, or rather, the effort would cut through her life-force within a near instant. All she did was re-balance time.
But she'd kept her ability a well hidden secret from.. well, pretty much everyone. She was not about to change that with someone on the opposing side, as cute as they might be.

"Your abilities are fascinating." She admitted. Perhaps it was a good thing she hadn't faced this fox, or rather, that this one wasn't fully aware of the extend of illusory powers. Deva's Morphea incorporated transmuting and illusory magic, but the height of illusion magic...

"But think about the implications of Morphea. Yes, it can be defeated by a simple low powered attack, but if Deva has the capacity to turn an attack into an illusion, why not do so for several attacks? Why not keep this ability permanently active, only deactivating it when you wanted to impact your opponent?
Well, yes, besides such a high level magic draining the user of course. But then, if Morphea has such an obvious weakness, why not try to eliminate it? Certainly, you could set up the magic so that it'd only reverse severe damage, what do you think?"

Dura couldn't help but question the adorable fox.

"A kitsune-goddess.. Now that explains the mastery of illusions." Dura chuckled. Yes, she suspected if this fox fought her at full strength, with full understanding of her abilities, she'd be in danger. Her mastery of time made most kinds of offensive magic useless against her, but a smartly enough set up illusion could mess with her concentration, the cornerstone of her ability...
"A fallen angel hmn?" Dura repeated, curiously.
"An instant is a suprsingly long stretch of time, if you know how to make it last." Dura chuckled, considering the veracity of the fox's words. She sensed no deception in them.

"The firsts armor was reported as an impenetrable force. Likely an infinity circuit adjusting itself to whatever attack impacted it, absorbing and empowering itself. Like an improved version of the ability of higher ranking Modrons and Inevitables. Evidently the Goddess only kept up by shifting to the Chaotic plane of Limbo." Dura mused, crossing her arms, looking at the plushie.

"I owe you an answer don't I. Is an illusion that others can see and touch still an illusion. It is, but only if you know it to be. Our perception of reality is forged by information. The power over illusions is the power to misinform. But by that logic, how do you know that -I- am not an illusion. I could be Deva's greatest creation.
Of course, an illusion is dependant upon the mind of its creator. Something you can not imagine, you can not create. So, if I understand your imagination, I understand how powerful and dangerous you can be. So I need to understand your mind. You said your personality shifts?"

Dura questioned. There was no need to slow down the foxes time, but she needed to understand if this one had the capability of becoming a danger to her and her goddess. "Also, another question. You said none could see through your illusions if not expecting them, so why do you ever fight in a way that makes them predictable?" Dura chuckled, but hesitated.
".. perhaps I ought not give you advice, whilest trying to gauge if I need to fight you, but see, if I was an illusionist, I'd work hard to make sure my opponent thought I was anything but."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva had chuckled and smiled at Isa. Just her being there and nice to the angel helped more than the ice-wolf understood, but Deva would be damned before she admitted how.. vunerable she was deep down.
Perhaps Isa's theory of trying to exhaust her was correct. She smirked inwardly. Correct but foolish. She'd lost battles in the past, but she'd never lost a war of attrition.

Following after Aksuna, Deva felt an undeniable sense of almost erotically jealous envy of the strong leader. This was why she didn't use this necklace outside of emergencies. Not even her well trained mind could withstand the influence of a sins power for long.
Deva felt watched, followed.. she dismissed the sin of Envy then and there, having caught up decently and wanting her mind clear.. she just needed to keep sight on Askuna as she pursued more slowly...

Deva struggled. These people were pretty much superhuman and her only strong physical trait was her recovery. Just how much did these people -fight?-
Either way, Deva was barely noticed, slipping through crowds and bystanders. She was there, she was not invisible, she just didn't seem.. all that important. Just a delivery girl hustling along on an errand, perhaps, as the angel panted behind a corner, peering over to Aksuna and relieved she was being held up -The angel would have to use her shadow magic to keep up otherwise, and doing so after her prior stunt would most likely damage her body..

"Violins? .. smuggling hidden weapons in violin cases? Come to the violins exper for some violence?.. or is she just a dedicated fan of the guy?" She mused at the sign.. but it was who came next that interested her more.. again, subtle control of a bystander, no overwhelming presence, nothing...
"A ghost.. did she phase into the ground earlier? By posessing multiple people she could.. oh drat, Aksuna." Deva noted.

She looked at the guard. She could likely trick her way in with him, but she didn't have time for long speeches.. ugh.. was she really using another? She was burning through these like cake. Yummy Cake. "I could snatch a ticket with Greed..." She mused to herself.
But if she used Greed, chances were Cyliarra's forces would expect it from her. She looked over to the building. Judging by the prior fight, the ghost could use a combattants full abilities. Which ment Deva would struggle against Aksuna. She could exorcise and challenge the incorporeal ghost easily enough with Ius Victoria, but the blades downside was that, well, once one knew that defending against it was near impossible, an agile and quick enough opponent could avoid the blade alltogether.

"Wait. Think about it. Why now.
Why not take posession of Aksuna then and there, have her attack me immediatly, use the family against me too, it'd be easy enough to get them all to group up on me.
Why take posession of a random bystander only to be held back by the door, ghost must have known I was in pursuit. She's fast enough on her own, she didn't need a host-body in between this place and here..."
Deva hesitated. If she was being watched earlier, there was no reason to so obviously pursue Aksuna inside if one could simply incorporeal through without being noticed. Unless one wanted to be noticed.

"Really, why would Aksuna abandon anything for a violin play." Deva narrowed her eyes, before approaching the bouncer.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for a friend, miss Yuya. Red dress, shortish black hair, pretty femme fatale, I heard she's coming to these plays regularly, is she inside?"
Deva would ask and, if given too short an answer, clarify if Yuya had been coming here at all.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naturally, an absence of evidence of vampires, was likely evidence of a lack of absence. What would you do, if you were a wicked creature of the night? That's right, you'd make extra sure to mask your trail!
"Hmn.. I see they've used you as their sex toy. My sympathy on having to fulfill their every twisted desire as you serviced their pale, undying beauty, but it is all over. You are safe now." She nodded.

She raised her hand.
"It's alright. I've met many of you, tricked, or in denial, about your fate. But So far, every villain has failed my vampire-test!" She proclaimed proudly.
"'K' Huh. Taking a short pseudonym is not very vampiric, usually they are very obvious with them, for some reason.. but tell me more about this K-person anyway." Andra requested.

"Of course we can leave, yes." She nodded, extending a hand. You had to protect the victims first, of course! "E.. except I was kind of summoned here, and don't know the way out. I could shift back to where I came from, but not sure I could take you along. So.. if you .. happen to know the way out." She cleared her throat.

"Hmnn.. so, a well defended lair,.. and vampires are very smart." She nodded. "Whoever put you here was likely a vampire!" Andra declared, before posing dramatically, white hair flowing behind her in the air of her wings.
"Fear not, no vampire trap shall best me, Andra The Grand Huntress!" Then she raised a finger. "Also, if someone trapped the room just if you were here with another person, it'd be reasonable to assume there's also a trap against you leaving through mundane or magical means, don't you think?"
She nodded, and then lifted her sword high, raising a hand to half-clasp something.. invisible in it, a bit of holy-energy flowing into it.
"SO! I chose to face the trap head on and defeat it! What's the worst that could happen? That I be bound up by wicked vampire magic, held in stasis as they drink upon my life, suckle upon my essence leaving only an obediant husk and eager slave?" She shivered lustfully, and raised her hand. "I say thee nay, no matter how they might try, they shall not seduce me thus!

.. and if I happen to be frozen were I stand, I'll have to look absolutely amazing. Looking impressive is important, in case vampires are watching."
She then winked at Tannis. "Fear not! I, Andra, am not your average run of the mill angel. I have already analyzed the situation!

-Fact one: We are surrounded by crystals that were used to imprison you.
-Fact two: Whoever the vampire that imprisoned you took great care to keep you save thus, whatever trap they use will be nonlethal.
-Fact three: I was sent out here, so you are important and or the enemy is dangerous indeed! See, I only am send out when there's no other options in combatting the nosferatu, for the others consider me 'unstable'. Pfah. They're just jealous."
She scoffed, the holy energy in her hand glowing with a pulsing of energy now.
-Fact Four: 'tis far harder capturing someone alive than just killing them, so there will be a weakpoint I can exploit."
Plus, worst case, she had her Morphea. But still, her faith in her magic was unbroken! No vampire trickery, no matter how powerful it was, would entrap her and turn her into a brainwashed slave to the undead creatures lusts!

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Kinyyi seemed a lot friendlier now that neither of them were directly fighting or yelling at one another, the kitsune instead sort of sitting there, listening when Dura talked, occasionally hugging her own tail since it was fluffy enough. "I like my powers! Not exactly the best for fighting but it's super fun. And with all these new Stories that I've seen, my imagination is even bigger and I can make all sorts of cool things... I can make goo animals now after looking around here!" It seemed that the fox also enjoyed the goo animals that this world had around everywhere. They were adorable, and that meant she could make new ones if she felt like it.

"Why Deva didn't get rid of the Morphea weaknesses? I dunno... She seems like the type that likes weaknesses and stuff. Mistress described it as something like 'She always wants to get better herself, without relying on the same thing again and again'... Maybe it's not JUST illusion power! That would mean it takes even more energy to make work... Errrrrrr... Okay I dunno really... See... I'm uh... I'm not actually really smart with magic. Like... I don't exactly focus on making my illusions. I just sorta think about them, then think about making them appear, and then BOOM! Illusion made!" Her ears drooped again cause she didn't like that she couldn't come up with a better answer to that question. "But I've HEARD that making a brand new spell is super difficult... Maybe that's why those problems are still there..." She hugged up to her tail some more, which was her most preferred 'thinking' posture, where the fluffiness definitely allowed her to be more insightful and understand so much more.

"I normally dun like telling people that I'm a goddess though... It makes them treat me differently... Or I guess they treat me differently if they believe me. They're like 'Oh I'm so sorry my lady, forgive this mortal's foolishness'. And I dun like that... I just want to be treated normally. But then sometimes I tell people and they don't believe me! And then I get annoyed because I have to show them, but that means going into my 'Goddess' form and I wake up 3 weeks later with over a dozen slaves..." She scratched behind her ears as she described that problem, a part of her wishing that she wasn't a goddess. But at the same time she didn't like it when people completely refused to believe her, especially when it was about stuff that she KNEW was true. It was a really difficult predicament. "Yeah... The Second is tough... I try to steer clear of her though... As she's super devoted to Mistress and scary sometimes. I know she's an angel, but sometimes she makes her wings disappear so she can blend in. Sorry I can't give you more... The top 3 are mysteries to me. Or the former top 3... Since two of them were traitors..." Then she reached into her dress to pull out a rather large cookie, nibbling on it a little bit before she remembered that she was talking with someone, so she'd break the cookie into two pieces and offer Dura the bigger half if she'd like.

"Hmmmmmmmm... Nah you're not an illusion. I'm good at telling what's an illusion." Well it seemed that she wasn't philosophical at least. "That all makes sense though... I think... You're really smart." She complimented. Kinyyi had asked that question more because she didn't know the difference very well herself, but it made sense that if you KNEW it was an illusion then it would definitely be an illusion. So that settled that thought into her head at least! "Yeah... When I let my Goddess form loose I've been told that I act completely different! I'm not about fun and being nice to people and cute stuff, instead I talk about really lewd stuff and enslavement and 'making others obey' and all that... And I'm way more about getting eaten out, or sucked off, depends what the Goddess form is into I guess... Err... And she wants to get worshipped and wants to fuck a lot and act all dominating. Then at some point or another somehow I wake back up. Then when that happens I usually free whoever she enslaved. Or I have them pet and pamper me for a few days and THEN let them go with some gifts as an apology..." The kitsune would explain, wanting to give as much as she could to Dura as an apology. "I always wake up to loads of heroes and heroines bowing before me and stuff... I once had the court mage of the neighboring country, a princess, and the queen of the succubus kingdom all bowing to me... It was weird."

"I mean... I do it because... I just... Err... Okay so I didn't think of that!"
Kinyyi would flails a bit and cross her arms, pouting at being called on her strange way of doing things. "I mean, most of the time I don't just flat out make it obvious I use illusions... Most of the time anyway... But people manage to figure it out if I lose focus or they seriously scare me like you did... ERR! I MEAN... If you make me fall out of a bush all suddenly even when I'm being the bravest fox around!" She declared... not wanting to lose ALL of her pride in this encounter.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's not just illusion power, no." Dura chuckled ever so slightly. "And creating new magic from scratch is exeptionally difficult, yes. However, what if Morphea was never a spell ment to be shared with others." Dura raised her finger.

"Morphea was an ability that was created before any Aeva was alive, at the height of Deva's power. I'm currently wearing her headband, which is actually only one of ten items she used at the height of her power. Rumour has it that each individually bestows unique immunities, but if combined together, they make their user near invincible." Dura chuckled.

"Rumour, because none have managed to put on more than three of the goddess relics at the same time.
But this is the terrible truth of Morphea. If you are already resistant against all forms of attacks one could use against you, it's an emergency insurance, if anyone manages to find a way of striking at you that you haven't thought about.

At the height of her power, Deva used the armor of the Eldest Dragon which negates ANY physical attack, The Cloak of the Seven Heavens, which negated any mental attack, and spread out immunities to most common used elements, as well as resistances against the rarely used elements over her equipment. No illusion would work on her, no spell below a certain powerlevel would work on her, and she would constantly walk about with a contingency spell that prevented anyone from negating the magical properties of her equipment.

But then.. she stopped. Perhaps it is what you say, that she wants to .. get better. But I don't understand.. far be it from a mortal to understand a goddess mind, of course, but.. something must have happened."
Dura mused, lifting a finger, and sitting down, relaxedly,... watching the fox hug up her fluffy tail was disarming..

"I believe she found it. The apex of her strength. Perfection. And it scared her. Once you are perfect, there's nowhere to go, nothing left to find, your journey is at an end, and all you can do is hold off the inevitable decay. From that day onwards, Deva began loathing power. It's almost as if she's been on a journey to rid herself of more and more of it, whilest being.. I don't know.. a scholar, rather than an adventurer? Who knows." Dura mused. Would she ever want to stop her journey? Carrying the weight of time was like carrying a mountain in one hand and an ocean in the other. It was not that she was afraid, but rather, she didn't understand how none but her could marvel at their every waking second in this maelstrom of magnificent power.

"But yes. That is Morphea's true secret and origin. It was created by a being that was already near untouchable with a desire to deny the very reality of harm and pain upon herself... I apologize if I bored you with this tale if you're not that interested in magic, but Morphea is one of the most powerful illusion spells I've ever known, so I figured you might be at least somewhat curious."

She raised her brows at the dozen-slaves bit. "I've walked among goddesses and your illusion magic is excellent, so I am not disinclined to believe you. I respect you as being of power, but by my very being, there can only be one goddess for me.

Also, you wake up with slaves huh? So what do you do with them, then?.. you free them. Huh."
She chuckled, looking at the cookie and lifting a hand to deny it.
"I am unusual among the Aeva's, in that I prefer fruits and a little light, healthy food to sweets." She chuckled at the offer.
"You're an odd one." She laughed softly and extended a hand, scratching behind the foxes ears!

"And more similiar to my goddess than you think. A harmless mortal soul with a mighty divine will behind it. Although Deva split off her mortal side more.. decisively." Dura chuckled.
"Either way. It seems you are not a danger to my goddess." She nodded and folded her hands. "If scared, your illusions are seen though. I presume that if pressured, you shift into your divine form and become a lot harder to.. startle, but there's no reason for Deva to do such. Well, unless she -wants- to be scary." She crossed her arms.
"Plus, I'm not here to fight. It's my mission to try and find a way to stabilize endangered stories beyond you guys sollution. Perhaps I should just relax here a little, play some more with the adorable gurtles, pretend this assignment takes me a while." Dura chuckled

"Plus, having heard that one of the Cloaked Ones generals was the equivalent of Asmodeus in our world has all the little Aeva's startled like a nest of particularly fluffy hornets, I bet my wings they'll send out the strong weird ones like me until the matter is solved."

She cleared her throat, explaining to the fox. "I'm not the worst for you to encounter. There's my pupil, Maya, she.. really likes fighting, and plant-magic. Also, there's Andra. Poor girl was enslaved by a vampire when she was young, a cruel but.. effective master. As a consequence she got a little.. odd. I consider myself rather.. reasonable." She chuckled. "I suspect, one of us three will have to end up busying your general, or this Valerie-woman, sooner or later, whilest the Goddess does.. whatever she wishes to do. If it's any consolation, I truly believe she intends to help the situation, as your mistress sounds too kind for her to... eh. Well.." Dura shrugged, glancing over to the goo-girl friendship she had inspired and pondering returning to the Gurtle-beach. It was just too adorable watching the little goo-balls lazily float about. She'd poked a few with a stick, watching them turn into impenetrably hard balls, before she'd begun feeling bad.

"I told you of how powerful the Goddess had become, right? It is my belief that with great power, comes great mercy. The strong can afford to be generous. Cruelty is a hallmark of the weak.
To Deva, there is no such thing as evil. Only mistakes and misunderstandings. Sure, some people are irredeemably misguided, but none want to maliciously inflict pain and suffering on others without reason."

She mused, holding onto her right arm with her left, staring onto the ground for a moment.

"Of course that's not the truth, but it's nice having people around that believe these things. Like these goo-people. Most of them leave happy, carefree lives. Trust me, I've lived alongside them for decades now. My wish is to just continue living like that, undisturbed. Uncalled for.
Why am I telling you all of this?"
Dura chuckled.
"Because I suspect the goddess feels like this, but she has to be far more tired than I. Too tired to even admit it. If she trusts once more, and is betrayed, know that no illusion you can weave will stop me." Dura said, with a protective subtone.
".. that cleared up, want to go watch some Gurtles?" She offered.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Once Aksuna entered the building, it would seem that the streets would at least calm down a little bit. Something about the way that the crime leader carried herself seemed to cause people to try to get into fights with her. Her reputation was enough that people wanted to prove they were tough by fighting her, and at the same time they wanted to show that Aksuna wasn't the master of combat that she was made out to be. Of course, none of that ended up well for them, as she had no real difficulty dealing with those that weren't properly trained. But for now things were fine, the crowds had dispersed and things returned mostly to normal.

The man guarding the door would raise an eyebrow as Deva approached, not used to people talking to him any more than taking their ticket. "Yuya? Hah... Are you talking about that one other gang? No she doesn't come around here... Heh... I doubt there's anyone from another gang dumb enough to come in here... They know the Seijama hold control of this area... And well... Walking in here would piss off Aksuna so much... Hell... I think screwing with this place is the one way you might get the woman to break her own code. Even Kona knows that you don't interrupt Aksuna when she's in here. Sure it's the only place where the woman comes even remotely close to relaxing, but I don't think anyone could deal with her in here. You'd have to be practically invisible for her not to notice you in here..." The man would shrug, chuckling a bit at the thought of what might happen if someone like Yuya made an attack on this building. If there was any place in the world that was safe from other gangs, it would be this place. "Anyway... You got a ticket? The show is starting in a few minutes."

The air would get a bit colder, as though something was happening in the building. And the guard would even shiver a bit, looking around for a moment. "Geez... didn't think it could get this chilly late in Spring... Should've brought my jacket with me today... Oh well... Guess I can just deal with it." He grumbled to himself, having expected warm weather. Speaking of cold...

Isa would come running up, panting tiredly, having chased after Deva in case there was some sort of problem. Though unlike Deva and the crime boss, she wasn't the fastest runner, and had tired herself out chasing after them. Thankfully her new form did help her move a little faster, catching up to the two of them without too much delay. "Hah... You... Were... Hah... Fast... Wanted to... Hah... Help... Hah... Seemed... Fine... When I left... Hah... Find out... Anything?" She asked, breathing deeply before steadying herself, her breathing returning to normal as she focused in on what was going on instead of just chasing after the two of them. "Hoooh... That's weird... It feels cold around here... I don't normally feel cold..." She commented now that she had the time to properly comprehend everything that was happening.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Denial? No there weren't any vampires here. I'm sure of it." Tannis would argue, knowing that vampires weren't their area of study. Admittedly she wasn't sure whether or not K was a necromancer or anything like that, but at least when it came to the things that they studied she knew they didn't care about vampires. "Sorry... There's not a lot that I knew about K. Most I could tell you was that he tended to dress like the grim reaper, carrying the scythe and everything with him... As far as I know, my... err... my research mentor told me that he was the one that introduced her to Tomes and that he knew more about them then even the two of us... He had white hair, and he almost never spoke... Usually when I heard him talking it was with my mentor, discussing plans and ideas about how Tomes worked... but otherwise I didn't know much about him. He didn't like people knowing about him, and usually wanted us to wipe any evidence of him being here after he left, something about there being a few people that would be extremely angry to learn that he was alive..." The woman explained, hoping that by answering these questions it would get them out of here as soon as possible. She knew that both K and Sanguira were incredibly powerful, and neither of them would leave her there without anything. While she was reasonably certain that it was Sanguira that set up the defenses, she also knew that these kinds of things could lead to her getting hurt too.

"The way out? Yeah I can probably figure it out... This is our lab I think... I ran down here when I saw that our research was being destroyed. My mentor said to do that if things ever looked too dangerous." Well there was a clearly suspicious lack of vampires in that telling of the story. Perhaps that meant there were even more vampires Andra initially thought, if they were able to create this grand of a cover up.

Though she did have to admit that Andra made a strong point on the possibility of there being traps on the way out as well. She hadn't considered that possibility, and when you got past all the talk of vampires it seemed that this angel at least could think ahead about these kinds of things. So it seemed that there was nothing that she could do for now, aside from hope that the angel knew what she was doing and would be able to deal with the trap. Or she could hope that there would be some way for her to prove to the trap that she isn't a threat, and then at the very least they wouldn't have to deal with it. "Well, can't argue with most of that logic... Though I still think that we aren't dealing with any kind of vampires at this point... Not sure what the trap would be though, that's the problem..."

As she said that, however, the crystals around them would all begin to resonate, as though they detected too many people in the chamber for too long of a time. They would make a low humming noise, all of them starting to shake, and the bright blue crystals would slowly turn into a deep red, all of them shaking faster and faster before a particularly large crystal would explode, a figure walking out from the destruction of the crystal.

The figure was a woman in armor, her skin completely pale, and her eyes were glowing red. She wore a red hood over her long white hair, and as she stepped out from the crystals, Andra would be able to see that those same crystals she had walked out of were seeming to grow out of her armor... Was she made of these blood red crystals? Or were they embedded in her armor, or even embedded in her skin. But most of all, her eyes would glow a deep red, pulsing in time with the crystals that comprised her being. She would look around and lock eyes on both Andra and Tannis, her smirking a bit and licking her lips... revealing that she did indeed have the characteristic fangs of a vampire.

So this was some kind of vampire with red crystals in it, and a sword at her side made of the same crystals. "Two threats identified... Sexy threats..." And with that she pulled down her hood, revealing long white hair with a streak of black in it, offsetting her pale skin, and a crown on her forehead with even more of those red crystals embedded in it. Then she would start to calmly walk towards Andra, a confident smirk on her face now that she had at least some idea of the opponents that she would be facing.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmn.." Deva made. Was she being overly paranoid again? She felt like someone had tried to lure her. Then again, she could likely take Aksuna with some effort and that someone would know that too, perhaps even underestimate her, so why just her, to derail the story?

"She really just relaxes whilest listening to violins?" Deva clarified. What a strange world. She tilted her head at the chill. Was Isa being overly dramatic, or was this from within. A ghostly violinist? She pondered and stepped aside of the bouncer, noticing her wolfish friend arrive.
"Hmnnn." She made, glancing over to Isa.
"Oh hey Isa. Haunts are hard to deal with. I mean, depends on the rules they adhere to, in my world they'd not be able to act so independently.
I'm thinking about things. Considering the near-stumble with the dragon, I shouldn't just rush into these things and hope for the best.. well not every time."
Deva chuckled, moving along the side-wall of the building, more or less ignoring the poor bouncer, as she examined the wall, just.. feeling it out as if she expected un-wall like actions from it.
"Grmnn come on, Deva. Think. Think think think." She mused, poking the wall. "It posessed Yuya, then a random bystander, so why all this preparation now, why a whole play? Couldn't know I was going to be here or would keep up with Aksuna.... Plus, this cold.. it's been new, didn't happen with the bystander. Why?" Deva pondered, then, leaned forward to give the wall infront of her a lick.

"In my world, ghosts are bound to a specific locationt hey are haunting.. but this is a place from this world. Then again, native agents happened before. I've dealt with ghosts before, a spooky bordell, with ghostly girls, all linked to one place. Hrmn." Deva crossed her arms behind her back, chuckled at Isa, then, inclined her head in apology.

"Sorry, you can stay here if you wish, keep an eye on things, I'll be doing a boring. Do you know the fundamental weakness of all ghosts? The past." Deva chuckled, before wandering away from the Theatre. There were only a handful of agents left unknown, barely that many. She lacked a good plan for dealing with Valerie, and Cyliarra was a hard to account for threat, but beyond that...
Well, if the enemy was truly a relatively weak ghost, she had time to waste. And if she wasn't.. her time wouldn't be wasted.

And thus, Deva shifted her stance, ever so subtly. People thought it was magic. It wasn't. Her head tilted back with a curious glitter, hair brushed back, a naive smile, and suddenly she looked.. well.. like she had once.

And then, she looked for them. The old people!
"Weeeeeeeee!" The young girl rushed past the street, stumbling and almost colliding with an older couple. Cookies and tobacco, just the right smell for her questions. "You!" She pointed. "You look old enough.

Errr.. ehehe.."
She scratched the back of her head. "So uhmn.. heya. Sorry, but do you have a moment?" Of course they had, Deva could tell by their relaxed stances and expressions, still, she waved her hand towards the large building with its current chilly atmosphere. "So! My Grandfather said he helped build this thing, but I didn't believe him, because I said it's way older and he said no do you know the history of it and then I said well I don't so he said hah and I said aww and I said well, uh.. I'll show you." She nodded and then grinned proudly.

"So! I figured I'd ask someone who knew just how old that thing is about it's history because my Grandfather is a big silly storyteller and I dun believe that anyone died there and is now spooking the place.. r.. right?" She said, shifting ever so slightly to seem intimidated, before adding for good measures. "There's no such things as ghosts anyways, I tolds him." Deva gave the elderly couple the smile of an enthusiasm for life she had once felt.
To her, there was no such thing as useless information. You just had to categorize information accordingly. Every little bit added to the puzzle. If an elderly couple native to this city (judging by their overall clothing and demeanour compared to the average citizen around) had a tale to tell, it'd help Deva understand what and who she was dealing with better. If there were no such tales to tell, she'd learn that the ghostly creature was not from here, or perhaps not even from this story, but that again would tell her that her enemy had arrived quite a while ago, to prepare all of this and learn of Aksuna's habits, once more allowing her to understand more.

If Isa, admittedly half-placed as a decoy by Deva there, had accompanied Deva, she'd be shocked by the change in behaviour, the angel seeming so bubbly and energetic and.. young when approaching for questioning. Even at the moment, she was whipping back and forth slightly on the balls of her feet, seeming half-ready to bounce off without a care in the world...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You poor thing..." The angel comforted, pat patting the delusional girls shoulder softly.
"The information you have about K is very much congruent with data we have on him, ... well apart from finally finding some evidence that he was, indeed, a vampire." She nodded.

"Oh, right, on that, who destroyed your research and how did they attack? How many vampires were there?

Anyway, yeah, there not be any vampires is exactly what vampires would want you to think."
Andra nodded, in her special kind of rock-solid logic, before lifting a hand, half covering Tannis protectively.

Then, the crystals exploded. And Andra grinned. "Fffffffucking vampires. Called it. A crystal one." Andra was intrigued. She'd never dealt with a crystallic one. Obviously it was as evil and wicked and just wanted to use her for her blood as all the others, so she was definitly not sexually attracted to the creature of the night (and rare minerals.)

She slammed her hands together, before drawing them apart again, several wooden stakes materializing in between her palms.
"Slayer Magic: Hunting of Ten Vampires!" She declared, the wooden stakes flying out from her palms to shoot out towards the crystal-nosferatu... there was nothing too special about them, but they were indubitably stakes, and indubitably sharp. "Do not look into her eyes, she'll make you crave worshipping her pale, unholy beauty with her hypnotic stare." Andra said, apparently not affected.. perhaps some defensive warding?

"I will admit, that it's dangerous facing a vampire with unknown abilities, but fear not, Tan, I shall protect you from her corruptive touch." She declared, dramatically, two more stakes materializing, floating just above her shoulders as she extended her arms to bend backwards and declare, dramatically. "Despair, evil one, for you face Andra the Grand Huntress. In all worlds, few can claim to have hunted down so many of your twisted kind. Less still, did so looking absolutely fabulous." She declared, her blonde hair shifting with her stance, as she lifted her hands, light pulsing throughout them. "Slayer Magic: Hunting of Twenty Vampires!" She declared, wooden stakes, ten each, floating from each of her palms now, floating in the air, menacingly!

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Kinyyi would sit and listen intently to Dura's description of magic and the powers that Deva had, nodding a little to show that she was paying attention. While she was an easily distractable person, she never wanted people to think that she didn't care about what they had to say. So she would keep track of the things being told, because she didn't want to be mean. Her eyes would even seem to get a little big in both surprise and interest as she heard about the kind of person Deva was, and the kinds of things that she had done in the past. "Wow... She sounds like she can do loads of crazy things... All I've got is my illusions and my Goddess form... and I can't even control that one." She'd say, legitimately amazed hearing that Deva would give up that kind of power that she had once had. And actually... in some ways the Kitsune understood it. She herself didn't like having the huge amount of power that her Goddess form apparently wielded, she just liked playing with illusions and having fun with people, occasionally causing harmless mischief and then giving them something as an apology for any trouble, it was a more fun life.

"You didn't bore me! I like stories and knowing about magic and stuff... It's just that I don't have the same kinda knowledge that others have, you know? I can make an illusion that almost no one can see through, but I can't tell you how to make it yourself. It's just instinct and stuff! Like when I see a cookie or a really tasty looking apple! I'm not sure HOW I end up doing it, but before you know it I've eaten a tasty treat." And that was a perfect analogy in her mind. And a good reason for people not to be mad at her when she ended up eating all the cookies that had just been left out without anyone even watching them...

"Oh it's fine. I don't want to be worshipped anyway. I get enough of that weird 'Goddess-y' power from the kitsune that know I exist. Besides, everyone has THEIR goddess and all that, you know? I just hope you won't get mad at my kitsune if they believe in me over your Goddess... They're silly sometimes and really like me..." And she liked them, it was just that they were more of those people that tended to revere her and talk about how great she was rather than just treat her like anyone else.

"Yeah... I was told that my Goddess form loves taking slaves to make herself more powerful... One time I had taken over an entire kingdom... BLEH... Took forever to free everyone and apologize for what I did and lots of them were mad at me and I felt bad..." It seemed that the fox tended to do a lot of good and work really hard to make up for things when she felt bad. "Fruits and healthy things can be tasty too... Just figured I'd offer! More cookie for me though!" She would say happily before eating her cookie pieces with a smile on her face. Then she'd make some high pitched happy noises when her ears were scratched, rubbing into it a little with a happy look on her face.

The kitsune would nod when Dura assessed that she wasn't a threat, agreeing with that description of her power. When she got properly scared it made her illusions easier to see through as she stopped focusing on making them as realistic as possible. Had it not been for the scary speech that the angel gave, the fake mage she made would have reacted to the attacks against her rather than doing nothing. "Yeah... If I had gotten fully attacked, I would have turned into my Goddess form probably... It happens when I get hurt too much and stuff." She agreed, glad that things had gone better than that. "Oh you like the turtles too?! They're super cute. I really like the penguins myself, black and white blobs that hop around and slide down ice slopes and stuff... And the goo bunnies with really big ears and they bounce through fields and stuff... It's awesome!" She had been observing a lot of the animals as well, and found some of her own personal favorites. After all, she didn't know where any mean people might try to break into the story, so it was in her best interest to wander around a little in case they were trying to do their evil schemes somewhere away from the actual tale.

"Yeah... Rank 3 is apparently super powerful too... But our rankings are in flux right now... Apparently Valerie got SUPER determined recently and has been getting even stronger... Said she wanted to improve herself before 'the time came'. She's got her new wolf form now, and it's scary strong and she's trying to get better and better..." The fox commented, having never seen someone so determined to test herself and improve herself, for the first time looking to properly climb the rankings.

Though at that final bit, Kinyyi would look serious herself, nodding a bit. "If any of us betrayed your Goddess' trust like that... I wouldn't be putting illusions in your way to protect them. Your Goddess is a good person." She agreed, not planning on defending anyone that would purposely hurt a good person. She had her own ideals, and she knew that while Deva and Cyliarra disagreed they were both trying to do what they thought was right, and so she wanted only the best for Deva. "Okay!" The fox would agree when asked if she wanted to go watch those adorable turtles, super excited about seeing more cute creatures. Plus neither of them had anything but good intentions being here, so maybe it would be better to take some time to not fight one another. So she'd tag along with Dura happily, her fluffy tail wagging back and forth now that they had worked everything out.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"All I got is time to spare. Heh." Dura chuckled, which was accompanied by a fluffing of her wings. She raised her brow at the foxes description though.
"I'm not certain if you can excuse gluttony with instinct." She chuckled then.

"Godessy power hmn? You and my goddess might get along swell.
Don't worry, the world I originate from is poly-theistic, .. lots of deities. I would not judge a dwarf for following Moradin, even infront of Deva. Honestly, there's more deities than I can recount.

Which is not to say that not each individual deity is an exeptionally strong individual."
She chuckled.. She'd never be a goddess of time and was just fine with that. Dura chuckled, before continuing the scritch-scratching, because the little fox seemed to really like it.
"You're no threat at all to Deva if you only turn into that form if you are in pain or danger. Whilest some of her angels are more... proactive, I don't even know if my goddess has any magic that is capable of inflicting pain. Admittedly, I'd not want to be an undead on the recieving end of that broom, but besides..." she chuckled.

"I must have missed the bunnies. Peculiar. Do show me some along the way.. You know, this place could make for a great tourism resort.. but I'd rather keep this world safe from observers beyond a veil of protection." She mused, briefly wondering.. wasn't the enemy leader an abjuration-expert? She wondered what she'd say about Deva's and Aelissa's shielding of their paradise. "I guess you hide your ... solidness behind a veil of illusion magic. For me.. there's just no time to notice me." She chuckled, but hesitated when the fox told her more.

"Valerie hmn? Well, I really can't see my Goddess losing a fight against anyone she's fought before." Dura mused on the way, watching the fluffy tail-wagging with a calm smile. That said, she -suspected- Valerie was a threat to her goddess. And perhaps someone she could more effectively challenge. On all accounts, Valerie relied on physical prowess and scents, both meaningless if they had little time to affect Dura in the first place.
Then again, she could also gather valuable intel on the second, even if that might risk herself, instantaneous results might indicate a magic that worked in an instant, and she could not truly stop time.

Or she could watch Gurtles. Even if her sacrifice would just lead to happy enslavement, Dura was.. content with the situation at hand. Plus 'getting the trust' of an agent of the enemy was a good excuse to watch Gurtles and not get into too much trouble. She chuckled, and smiled ever so slightly.
"I guess I'll just do like your Kitsune and have a little faith." She finally decided, leaning over and scratching behind the foxes ears again. She was kinda adorable like that!

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"It's not really about the violins that allows her to relax..." The security guard would comment, not really explaining any further on what he meant by that, mostly because he felt that it wasn't his place to give away anything more about Aksuna. Besides, his job was just to make sure that the people coming in had a ticket, so that was what he would get back to doing, aside from occasionally shivering and complaining about the weather.

Isa, meanwhile seemed to have pulled herself together quickly, though she'd sit down on the ground as her legs had gotten tired from running after Deva at the best speed she could muster. "Haunts? So like... are you saying that we're dealing with a ghost? Seen a few of those back with Serp... I've even seen ones that can go wherever they want... We saw friendly ones, and really scary ones." She would comment. While she didn't have her own experience with ghosts, she at least knew that they existed and had seen a few of them in action. When told that she could wait, she would nod, remaining seated as she looked around, intent on keeping an eye out for any strange things that would be happening.

The old couple that Deva approached would actually smile as she got closer, not seeming to mind the comment on their age. Instead they gave her a polite smile and the old man would even chuckle a little bit. "Well... It depends on how old your Grandfather is." The man would answer, looking over to the building that she was talking about. "I'd wager he's telling you a tall tale... but not because the building is too old. Maybe you were too young to remember it, or didn't pay it any mind... but that building is barely ten years old. Maybe he did work on it, because it took a lot of people considering how fast they wanted it finished." He explained, giving Deva the information just how new the music hall was. The two of them had remembered when it was being built even, and wondered a little bit about why Deva didn't know about it. But then again, they remembered that when they were young they tended not to pay too much attention to their surroundings either, so maybe she just didn't notice it while it was getting built.

The woman would speak up next, a kind patience to her voice as she answered the other questions. "No. No one's died there as far as I know... In fact I've heard it's one of the safest built buildings in the entire city... That young Aksuna lady paid extra to ensure that the building was as sturdy as it could be... She built it those 10 years ago when her daughter was only 9 years old... But even back then the girl was a prodigy when it came to the violin... Aksuna was worried that her daughter's career would have more troubles if she didn't have somewhere close to home to perform. So she had it built... I heard she still always makes sure to be in the audience when her daughter performs..." The woman answered, the two of them willing to answer any follow up questions that the angel had.

Though after Deva took the time to give any responses, Isa would rush over, seeming worried. Then she'd lean in to whisper to Deva, just to make sure that the old couple didn't hear her. "I was watching over the building, and I saw what looked like a woman's head sort of phase through the wall! It looked around, and specifically took a look at the front of the building where the guard was. Then she looked over at me, as though she was expecting to see something. Then after a while she retreated back into the building... That's all I saw before I came to tell you..." Isa explained, not sure what was going on, but only being able to tell Deva the thinsg that she had seen.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva gave Isa a nod.. and the bouncer-guard a thoughtful consideration. Still, considering the Dragon-encounter had all but been a trap set for her, she had made up her mind on learning more rather than rushing her action, for now. Wandering in and winging things had kind of hit it's limits.

"Hohumnnnn.. I was super sure it was older and stuff.." Deva made, shifting a bit to pretend be ashamed at her misjudgment of the buildings age.
Deva then hesitated just a fraction of a moment. If one was very fast, or very perceptive there was a stirring under the disguise of youthful innocence, at the moment the woman said the word 'prodigy'.

"Uh.. thanks for all the knowledges!" She waved to the older couple, grinning at Isa, before skip-hopping over to the building, exhaling slightly.
"The building contains Aksuna's nineteen year old daughter. I'm currently not certain if she's the ghosts target, or..." Deva chuckled, as she walked back towards the building.

"We are expected, within. I'm not certain anymore if the ghosts plan is to rile Aksuna up against me, but even if she would, by now my shadow-element has recovered enough to more than match her if I have to." She looked at Isa, walking along the side of the building.

"Ghosts are tricky opponents, can't be hit by physical attacks, nor most elements either. However." She twirled her hand, drawing forth her broom with a swirling of shadows once she was in an unobserved side-corner of the street. "The counter-logic to that is once you do manage to hit them, they aren't used to taking any damage." She chuckled.. before handing her broom to Isa. "It looks just like a harmless broom, but imagine it were a large halberd. On fire. What I'm saying is, don't bop people at full strength with it, unless you absolutely have to. This should give you an offensive option if, as I suspect, your ice wont work, little borrowed thing." She nodded, placing her hand flat upon the wall before her. "Small, High up walls. No Backdoor, it's almost as if no one is supposed to break in. Well, we are awaited impatiently, it'd be rude not to give our enemy a chance to give us their best effort. Whoever secured this building hasn't accounted for shadow-magic. As long as the same patch of darkness connects the inside and the outside, you might as well try and stop me with a delicious strawberry cake."

She glanced over to her companion, before focusing on the building ahead. "It slows me down but not for long."
Deva grinned, extending a hand to gently place it upon Isa's breast, slowly sinking into the inky darkness. "Geesh this is bloody slow when I try to take someone along..." She complained, focusing as the buildings shadow swallowed them up. "Try not to sneeze." She adviced, whilest tugging Isa through the shadowy realm. "Sneezing is unrelated, but I learned that saying that works better than telling you to try and not be torn apart by.. aand we made it!"

Deva enthused, with Isa gliding out of the shadows and 'into' the buildings with a feeling of oil against her body. She was actually the first to arrive, either because Deva had to make sure she made it safely, or because she was unashmedly using Isa as a decoy to see what was within.

Deva did of course enter only a few moments after, darkness flowing from her hat like water, parting for her. The secret of Shadow-walking was time. It was easy to take others along like with a teleportation.. It was hard to take them along safely A safety that Deva could regain.. either by expending energy.. which she didn't have to spare, or by taking her time.
Deva's soft foot landed on the ground within as the shadows withdrew from her. If she understood the situation right, this place should be mostly a theatre, somewhat a living quarter. So she'd look around, take in the place.. and anything out of place.
But more than that of course, she was looking for anyone more translucent and permable than usual.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tannis would hold back her instinct to retort angrily when the angel told her that she was delusional. She thought that she had a very good idea of whether or not there had been any vampires that had kidnapped and sealed her away. "Information on K? I doubt much of it exists... I tried to research a little bit about the man myself, and I got literally nothing. It's like the creepy guy just popped into existence one day and started ordering Sanguira around..." She commented, deciding to do her best to not mention how ridiculous the entirety of Andra's whole vampire paranoia was, figuring that this angel was her best chance of getting out of this whole dungeon and finding out both how long she had been out and learn what had happened to Sanguira and if there was anything that she could do to help the woman.

"I'm not entirely sure who destroyed all our research... I came in, and saw that the entire place was burning. If I were to guess, it was either K or my mentor Sanguira... I had heard talk about the two needing to move because something was closing in on them. Everything was burning to the ground, and I made a snap decision to try and save as much of the research as I could. I hid what few notes I could find in our safe, and the few things I couldn't carry I knocked into some slight water to try and keep the papers from burning... But I couldn't save much before a bunch of burning rubble blocked my way out." She explained further, remembering the absolute panic she had as she rushed through the catacomb trying to save everything possible, unfortunately she was one person stepping into a burning building, meaning she didn't save that much. "With no way out I thought I was dead... But Sanguira had shown me this chamber a while back and told me that if my life was ever in danger, I was to hide here. I suppose that's how I ended up all crystallized, as a way of preserving me." It had saved her life, that was for sure. She wasn't strong like K, and she didn't have a Tome like the two of them, so once that fire trapped her inside there wasn't a way for her to save herself.

Then the vampire came out, and Tannis wanted to smash one of the crystals out of frustration. She hated it when the paranoid people were proven right, because that meant it would take forever to try and shake off their paranoia the next time. Plus she always hated when someone came to the correct conclusion through faulty logic. It meant they were right for all the wrong reasons, and that was even more annoying than the paranoia.

The crystal vampire would walk over to one of the crystals all around the room and tap it, then holding her hand against it for a moment as though she were sensing something, before shaking her head a bit and focusing herself.
"Hmph... Sorry... Been asleep for so long. But you WILL be mine, pretty little angel." Once again she would lick her lips as her eyes wandered up and down the angel, drinking in her bodies. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me..." The young woman would mutter under her breath, still surprised that Sanguira would have picked a vampire experiment to guard this place. "May I get your name, pet? Or would you just prefer to be called something like Slave, Pet, Blood Servant, or something like that?" She asked with a deep confident in her voice, eyes still glowing the same red of the crystals growing out of her body.

She blinked a bit as the wooden stakes started flying towards her, having expected some types of spells, but not really thinking that there'd be so many stakes aiming at her. Though as they flew at her she wouldn't even flinch, not a hint of fear showing on her face. Then right when they were about to hit her, the red crystals would shift in her body, covering her heart and any other body part that was about to be struck by the wooden stakes. The stakes would slam into the crystals and barely dent them, only tiny hairline cracks forming in the crystals as they returned to their initial spots. A vampire that had been altered to protect one of their greatest weaknesses, crystals formed to stop things like wooden stakes. When ordered, Tannis would shield her eyes and turn away from the vampire, doing her best to not get caught in the vampiric stare.

"My my my... So you have experience fighting vampires? Incredible... Though I doubt I'm like any vampire you've ever encountered..." The vampire retorted, not having expected to go against such a well prepared opponent. Thankfully though, she was certain that she had tricks this angel could never predict. "Oh? You've slain so many of my kind... WONDROUS. A true challenge to sink my teeth into... Heh... But come, face the mighty Countess Victoria! And I shall see you under my boot!" She gloated herself, stretching her arms out dramatically, bending back as she held a purposely maniacal pose as she saw more and more wooden stakes appearing. However, this time she didn't plan on blocking it with her crystals, as she didn't want to take too much damage with her crystals. Instead the crystals around the room would all glow a deep red, and many of them would suddenly shoot out from the walls of the room, firing at high speeds and slamming into the wooden stakes, breaking them to pieces if they were made of wood, or even had they been stone. Were they any stronger, the crystals would shatter to pieces, launching across the room and embedding themselves into the walls and the ground... and starting to grow brand new crystals.

"You seem to be resistant to my stare... Experience maybe? Or perhaps it's just a powerful will... or defensive magic? I suppose it matters not... It's my turn... darling." She chuckled slightly, closing her eyes as the energy in the room seemed to shift a little bit. Then all the crystals around them would once again turn a deep red, only this time they started to glow and create an image... An image of Victoria's eyes filling the crystals, staring out from every point in the room around them. The deep, powerful, glowing, enticing stare permeating the room around them. And this time Andra would feel a much more powerful compulsion compared to the usual vampiric stare. The power seemed amplified, a deep and enthralling beauty filling the room, this time from every angle, difficult to avoid no matter which direction you looked. A familiar deep fog would seem to be pushing at the edge of the angel's mind, encouraging her to lose herself in the beauty, to just allow that powerful intoxicating feeling overwhelm her mind. "This is my realm of battle... Slut. This room is under my control, and soon you both will be too... Just sink into it darling... Feel my stare pierce slowly and deeply into your mind, feeling it surround and envelop you. Feel the beautiful stare fill your mind, pushing out your other thoughts as it drags you down... Just keep staring. It's so safe... so wonderful... so powerful and compelling... Just stare into any of these beautiful crystals... into my beautiful eyes. No matter which way you turn, they're right there to give you their beauty and drag you into this wonderful, ecstatic obedience..."

And if Andra had enough wits left about her to look around, she'd see that Tannis had already fallen into that power, unable to avoid the stares all around the room. Her eyes had grown blank with a blissful smile spreading across her face, staring with intent focus with her glassy eyes, not moving away from the crystals in the room, her breath quickening just a little as her mind was lost. Hints of arousal already showing, a deep blush on her face, and stiff nipples poking through her dress, showing that Tannis' mind had already fallen to the empowered vampiric stare that was surrounding them, threatening to pull the angel's mind down right along with her...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Kinyyi would giggle a little bit when Dura mentioned that she had nothing but spare time, actually getting that joke. "Heh... But it's not gluttony! Am a Goddess! They're like... tributes or something... chocolate and sugar filled tributes!" She said, flailing a little to emphasize her point. Most of the time she didn't like to excuse things with being a goddess, but apparently when it came to getting to eat as many snacks as she wanted, being a goddess fit perfectly. "Besides... I only eat most of this stuff for the taste. If my illusions worked better on me I'd just give myself illusion cookies that trick my taste all the time." But unfortunately, she was particularly good at seeing through her own illusions, meaning that she had to eat real cookies if she wanted to get the proper flavor.

"You Goddess always sounded super cool to me... Dun know if I'm all that cool though. She sounds super smart and fun and powerful and stuff... While I'm just kinda a silly trickster in my regular form." And as the Kitsune had already mentioned, she didn't like going into her Goddess form, it was way meaner and way more lewd than she was herself. "Lotsa gods! It's more fun that way! I would always get invited to the God banquets back home... But they're boring with all the stuffy ones being all like 'Oh Kinyyi... You MUST handle yourself in a more refined manner' or 'The mortals are so drab these days'... BLEH... Plus a lot of the time they don't even let me in when I'm in this form... They're really mean! Now I'm not invited though... I tricked the Goddess of Space into making out with a big chair and she got really embarrassed and tried to erase me from reality and I went full Goddess and it was a big mess..." And it seemed that just like Deva this fox had her own strange, ridiculous, and mischief filled stories to tell. At least the ones that she could actually remember were a lot of fun, the ones she couldn't were ones of conquest and lewd illusions.

The fox girl's tail would swish around happily as she was scratched behind the ears, nuzzling into it a little more. "You missed the bunnies? Gotta show you then! I had a little grove that I had found where a lot of them hang out. They're super friendly too, and we rolled around together and stuff." Hearing that Dura didn't see any of them had made the fox extremely excited again, bouncing around eagerly knowing she'd get to show her new friend something brand new that she had been enjoying the whole time that she was investigating this place. "Yeah I just make myself look like a goo fox if any of the people are coming around to see me. Honestly I could just make myself invisible if I wanted to, but where's the fun in that?" She chuckled, glad to have kept herself hidden in this world so she could observe it properly. She got to see all the awesome goo people and animals in their natural environment.

"Valerie is really nice, but also scary if you're her enemy... But for the first time I saw her training in a different way. She did all her regular exercises, but then she would start asking the rest of us to create scenarios where she was outmatched, purposely handicapping herself to 'get better at adapting'... I guess she wants to get smarter or something..." She would comment, thinking about how strange it was that Valerie suddenly wanted to learn new ways to fight rather than just getting stronger and better at fighting. It was as if she had been completely changed by something, even more so than the werewolf transformation.

"Alright! Super awesome fun time with Dura and Kinyyi! Let's go!" The fox girl would exclaim excitedly, jumping up and down and running in a circle just to get some of her energy out. Then she would lead the way to the goo bunnies, tail wagging eagerly. Though she'd calm down a little and purr slightly as her ear was scratched again, smiling up at Dura with eager excitement and trust. She couldn't wait to have some fun with the new angel friend, and get to look at all the adorable animals. With the world safe at this point, she'd happily spend time with the angel, enjoying herself and wanting to even find some new goo animals if they could. Kinyyi was actually glad not to fight, as these angels seemed a lot nicer than she thought they would be, so that meant there wasn't much point in working against them, and instead it might be better to have fun with them! Truly the best solution to their issues...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The old couple would just smile politely at Deva, not minding that she had mistaken how old the building had been. Not everyone knew the history of the town like they did, and it always made them happy to see young people take an interest in the history of the town. Otherwise, since the angel didn't have any more questions, they wouldn't say more to Deva, letting her skip off, thinking that she was about to go talk to her grandfather or something like that.

"Aksuna has a daughter?! But she looks so young! Nineteen years old... That means, at the youngest she's like... 35. But that's only if she had a kid super young!" Isa seemed more shocked by that than a lot of the things that she had run into at this point. And a part of her wondered how the woman had kept herself looking so young. Then again, Serp had never let her know her own age, so for all she knew she was older than she looked as well... Which also meant that for all she knew she had children in her home Story... That was a new idea that she hadn't even considered before, now being faced with that possibility. "So we're expected... Meaning that this might be some kind of trap? Kinda complex if it is though... I'm not sure what would be gained by making it this complex." She said, thinking about what the reasoning was on this one.

Then the ice wolf would listen to the lesson on ghosts, nodding and holding the broom, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. But then her eyes would go wide at the explanation of the broom, holding it a bit more carefully as she realized the kind of power that was in the weapon. "This building does seem more secure than the others now that you mention it... Like there's no real secret way in..." Aksuna had been sure that this place wouldn't be easy to break into. The walls were thicker than the usual building material, and the building's fire exits were hidden in the walls so that you couldn't use them to get in. Basically, anyone that wanted to get in would have to go through the main door, meaning that Aksuna could only get attacked from one direction, allowing her to defend herself. At this point no one tried though, as the only time that Aksuna become properly angry was when they brought her family into things. After a few thugs were made an example of, they stopped showing up at her daughter's concerts.

The two would have no problem breaking into the building, Isa seeming a bit unnerved knowing that she may have been torn in half by the shadows that she used to sneak through. It took her a bit to register that fact, but by the time she did she was unable to express her fear from that moment, as there would be some immediate things wrong with the room in front of them.

The lobby was... well it was your average concert hall lobby, with a long hallway that led into a few different doors to get them into the seating area for the violin concert. However, rather than a straight hallway, it seemed to slowly twist, going into a loop until by the end of the hallway, everything was upside down. The floor slowly spiraled and twisted as it went down the hall until it became the ceiling, while the ceiling twisted as well until it became the floor by the end of the hallway. The hallway seemed warped, unnatural, as though some sort of forced had made it twist around like that. But that was only the first thing that was wrong, as more evidence of strange happenings would be obvious from looking over to the main desk, where normally a woman would be there to direct them in case they needed to find the bathroom or one of the back offices. And well... there was a woman there, sprawled out across the desk with blank eyes...

The woman was sprawled across the deck, an impressively large, throbbing cock standing proudly between her legs. Her blouse was wide open, and her skirt and panties were strewn across the floor. Her hand was vigorously pumping up and down the length of her shaft, arousal clear from her body language, a deep flush to her face, her cock throbbing more and more as she stroked. Yet her expression was almost completely blank, as though her mind was completely gone as she stroked herself faster and faster. Not a single moan would escape her lips, not making a sound as she continued to stroke more and more. She didn't even seem to register that Deva was there, eyes blank as her expression as her body moved almost on its own since it was clear that her mind wasn't there... But then if Deva looked closer, she'd see that there was ghostly hand behind her, a single finger of that spiritual hand phasing through the side of the woman's head, seeming to have phased into her brain. Then the hand would withdraw, and the ghost that Deva had been seeing would float above the masturbating woman, a smirk on her face as she floated fully into sight.

She had long, flowing hair, that complimented her long flowing dress that followed behind her. Her pale skin was revealed through a low cut top, and her equally pale face. She was slightly see through, further betraying her ghostly nature as she gave a slight smile, her eyes being a dark black with a red iris, the spirit looking the two of them over. Then she spoke, her voice a whisper, yet at the same time seeming to echo through the building as she floated. "Welcome Deva... I've been expecting you... You've walked right into my trap..." She said, seeming not to realize that the angel had already caught on to what she was doing. As she said that, the doors behind them would lock, and a ghostly fog would flow in through the door, somehow disconnecting the shadow from the outside so that not even the shadow would be an escape route. And said fog would flow throughout the lobby, the ghost seeming supremely confident in her position. "You won't be leaving here any time soon..." As she said that, the woman at the desk would make the first sound she made since Deva had entered. And it was a soft moan as her cock spasmed, semen shooting out from that long, throbbing member. Though as she came, the air would seem to shift a little, and the walls would seem... moist? Actually looking closely they were beginning to drip a deep white fluid, streams of thick, white fluid flowing down from the top of the wall. Before long the walls would be coated in a layer of white... stuff... flowing down them more and more, and Deva could almost feel the warmth that came from that wide fluid. It would keep flowing, more and more, yet it wouldn't pool much on the floor, just coating the walls completely, as though the ghost had somehow filled the walls with semen as it just kept flowing and flowing. In the midst of this the ghost would bow, still in the air. "Elizabeth Alverta IV at your service, darlings... Of course... You may be at my service soon..."

With that she'd suddenly, with incredible speed float backwards through the twisting hallway, phasing through the door at the end of the hall as she did so, leaving the two of them in the room, the woman still masturbating while the walls continued to flow with cum. Some sort of spectral cum at that, because a closer look would reveal that it almost seemed to glow just a little bit with ghostly power and energy.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Popped into existance hmn? Sounds like some vampire-trickery." She nodded. "And.. I dunno about research, I just get called for the heavy duty vampire-hunting."
The white haired angel twirled a shiny sword threateningly, whilest nodding, with more than professional enthusiasm.

"My name?" Andra responded, covering the right part of her face with her left heart. "You can call me your demise, wicked one!" She declared, dramatically. If it was a true vampire trapped here, or if it was the angels fears (or desires) made manifest through a spell none could tell.. but Andra's magic against the undead was not to be underestimated.
"Experience? Hah! I am the greatest huntress of your dark kind in this world today! Curse your luck as foul as your soul!" Andra proclaimed. A vampire augmented to defend their weakspots? Now that was an interesting challenge to her!

"A crystal vampire hmn.. I almost feel tempted to collect you. But in the end, you are all the same, wicked, erotic blood-suckers!" She challenged, swirling her arms whilest the wooden stakes were ripped apart by the crystaline attack, splinters and saw-dust filling the area between the angel and the vampire.

Andra growled at the multi-directional hypnosis .. and closed her eyes! "I.. I shan't fall to your wicked seduction, dark mistress of evil!" She declared, a blush on her cheeks and her eyes shut tight. She inhaled softly and lifted her hands, shaking her head clear, before focusing on another spell..
"Slayer magic: Hunting of a Hundred Vampires!" And more stakes appeared around her, an omni-directional attack.. and defense, although she needed a moment to ensure her newfound friend was not hit by the attack, delaying it enough for the vampiress to take easy counter-measures. Plus, the wooden stakes were still not strong enough to destroy the crystals either.
"Grrr...I guess I can't use my stakes.. well then.." She folded her hands together, before gripping her chest-plate. "You want to look, don't you?" She smirked.. before teaing her armor off!

She had a nicely toned chest.. with, now that the vampiress could take a closer look, several old bite-marks upon it, some of them in rather painful places.. that however, was not the problem, the problem was the intricate holy symbol, tatooed upon the Angels torso. (It looked like a more complicated crucifix, including the angels nipples in the design.) "Behold! A tripple-strength holy symbol. .. N.. never again will I be a slave to your creatures lustful, Dark whims. Y..you evil, vile creature. Light-style: Lightspeed!" She blurred, a flash of light appearing before Victoria, bending backwards with her hands behind her head, presenting that pure symbol of holy energy right up close to her, whilest proclaiming: "Submit to your demise, vile child of the night!"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dura raised a brow at the fox's tribute reasoning. "It's better your illusions are imperfect then.. imagine eating illusion cookies and starving on your own fantasies... heh." Dura could appreciate the fox's praise, even if it was.. a little unorthodox.
"I believe she's just a silly trickster that likes you believing her to be powerful too. Don't worry about powers, she might say.

.. was it a comfy chair though?"
Dura pondered the details of chair-sexuality.. and the danger of this cloaked one if she could enslave beings even such as this... then again, Deva was someone to whom classical measurements of power did not apply, in Dura's eyes. Just like Dura feared no classical combat, there was no time to fight her, after all.
"Heh. The image of you rolling around with Goo-bunnies makes me relieved I choose not to fight you." Dura noted. Ironically, it was that, not the danger of a mighty illusion-goddess.
"Hmnhmnhmhmn.." Dura made, half laugh-chuckling at Valerie's training. "Sounds as if she's getting closer to truly understanding Deva then." 'Dura mused. "But Deva never considers herself outmatched. I remember her, once asking a friend a question: How do you win in chess if your enemy is up a queen and three pawns?
The answer is to aim for a full house."
She chuckled. "If your opponent tries to pin you down for the three count and you can make getting pinfall goal, you can't ever truly lose, now, can you?" She then brushes the fuzzy hair ontop of the foxes ears.. because that was enjoyable.
She watched the energetic fox bounce up and down.

Silly, quick to entertain little fox.. Dura waved her hand, focused and shifted the flow of time itself out of balance as the fox froze in mid air, whilest the grass below her blossomed and grew and finally wilted, accelerating where Kinyyi slowed down. She could just dispatch of this enemy of Deva's right now, before there was a chance to unleash any dangerous goddess powers, report back and prepare to deal with this Valerie too..
"Toki wo Tomare."
She mumbled, and smirked as the bouncing fox's hairs moved downwards ever so slightly. Time stopped for no one. She crossed her arms and continued:..
"Soshite, toki ga ugokidesu"
And then she followed the bouncy fox. "Don't mind me, just talking to myself."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
(Finally figured out how to resize yey!)

"Could have adopted a daughter too." Deva gave to consider. "She's the type, picking up someone from the street when she was like thirteen and... n.. not the issue at hand." Deva chuckled.
"What would be gained by making it this complex?" Deva chuckled once more. "Me."

The thick, secure walls were no obstacle to Deva's shadow magic, and she covered her eyes and tilted her head once inside the peculiar sanctuary.
"Alright, so, I hope they just had a really bad architect because twisting things like that by bending space takes a lot of power actually." The angel noted, holding her hat in place as she tried to tilt further and follow along the 'floor' with her eyes, before glancing over to the.. rather impressively.. futanized secretary. Her own cock twitching ever so slightly at the impressive sight.

"Well, good news, this is definitly the right place." Deva concluded at the lewdly masturbating woman, stepping closer and waving a hand infront of her. "Hmn.. the lanterns raised high but no one's holding it." She pondered, shifting forwards, her wings fluffing slightly behind her.
Then, finally, Deva noticed the ghost.. who was apparently able of both light.. and quite heavy control, withdrawing very... literally from the womans mind. - She couldn't help it, watching a well hung, mindslaved girl stroke herself was quite distracting! Was she naturally -this- equipped or was that the ghosts doing? Well, questioning her would likely not lead to many results.

"Nice. Spatial separation." Deva noted, towards the fog, remaining remarkably calm even whilest the affirmed.: "Pretty spooky."

"Indeed, one of the weaknesses of my shadow-walk or even shadow-assasination is that I can only move from one shadow to the next and.. huh.."
She tilted her head at the woman cumming, or, moreso, the moistness spreading. "I should not be suprised by this, but you're not a normal ghost lady hmn." She pondered, watching the lewd, white flow, and resisting the urge to exploratively poke at the cum.
"Interesting, she can twist the walls and she can make it ooze cum, but she doesn't make the cum ooze from the ground. Also, she moved far faster right now than she ever did when I pursued before, so she is good at misleading."
Deva crossed her arms behind her back. "Very interesting." She mused, fishing a little marble out of her dress, and tossing it down the twisted corridor, just observing its trajectory, before stepping to an oozing wall and poking it, observing the cum upon it.
"I first need to know if she's actually this fast." Deva mused, taking a few steps forwards. "Hmnnhmnnn..." She mused, curious to test the gravity of the way ahead. First, Deva had to verify if the ghost had actually moved this fast.. or if she'd thought the ghost had moved this fast.

"Cum ghosts. Interesting, interesting.. I wonder where those kind of powers come from.."

Last edited: