What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Even though the ghostly woman had disappeared, her voice would seem to ring through the air and the fog, giving the sensation of her being all around both Deva and Isa, and yet at the same time so far away from them... "I would hope that you expected the 6th ranked agent to be more powerful than your average specter..." She wasn't going to give the angel too much information about herself, having learned from what the other agents had faced. However, her own rank wasn't something that mattered too much in this situation, as she was smart enough to know that simply winning a fight wasn't a complete example of the power they had. After telling her that, she wouldn't give the angel any more clues to the kinds of powers that she had. Information was valuable in these fights, and the faster that Deva learned the details of what was going on, the more dangerous things became. "Perhaps you'd like to suck off the dear secretary? I think she might appreciate that..." The ghost would whisper, and the secretary would moan a bit in response to that, still stroking diligently without a thought in her head. However she would start to cum again, and the cum oozing from the walls would get a bit thicker, more of it flowing and coating the entirety of the walls.

When the marble was thrown, it would go down the hallway, bouncing and rolling around as one would expect the marble to do if the hallway was actually twisted. At one point it hit a corner and bounced out of it with the trajectory one would expect from hitting the corner, so at the very least the marble reacted as though the hallway had been completely twisted. Suddenly the two would hear a haunting melody, filling the air around them as the fog grew thicker, the sounds of a violin playing a sorrowful and beautiful song, being expertly played as the sound filled the air around them. Either Elizabeth was doing that herself somehow, or she was allowing the music from the concert to play through the room they were in, either way it was just another demonstration of the power she held. Was she purposely displaying her powers as a form of gloating? Quite a few seemed to enjoy doing that... But at the same time, the last few agents had been smart enough to be careful about the things that they revealed. Perhaps this was just another layer of the ghost's increasingly complex plot?

Poking the wall, Deva would find that it was indeed cum flowing down the wall. It was warm, sticky, thick, just like it had come fresh from the masturbating woman on the desk. However, touching it would send a feeling of happiness through the angel... she felt oddly comforted from feeling the warmth of it, as though things were safer at this point. And with that was a curiosity as to how it might taste... it felt nice and warm on her finger... perhaps it wouldn't hurt just to bring it to her mouth and have a nice little lick... to see what it was like. Clearly it was just so that she could learn what was going on... to figure out how real the powers of the ghost were, and not some sort of compulsion that was sliding into her mind.

As they waited around in the room, Deva would notice that the furniture in the room was changing positions. A chair was now leaned against a table as though it had slid the whole way across the floor, a flower pot seemed to have moved to the other side of the secretary's desk while they weren't looking, and one of the cushioned chairs was now suddenly upside down and attached to the ceiling. Though these things would only happen whenever the both of them weren't looking, furniture being in different spots every time they stopped looking at them. Actually... the layout of the room even seemed a little different, as though it had gotten smaller when they weren't looking. Even the doors in the hallway were in completely different positions, it was like they were somehow in a completely different building. The only things that were constant were that Deva and Isa were still there, the same distance apart from one another as they would expect themselves to be, the cum oozing down the walls, and the futanari-ed secretary still on a desk masturbating with a blank expression. "Is something wrong, dear angel? Does the room seem unfamiliar? As though the walls are closing in on you? You may want to be careful... At some point you'll both be pressed up against these walls..." Though after touching it... a deep part of Deva would actually consider that idea to be kind of hot...

But what Elizabeth said was coming true, any time the walls weren't being observed, they would move in and get closer. To the point where the woman masturbating was pressed against the wall at this point, the ghostly cum flowing down her body, pooling on her breasts and sliding down the length of her cock. She would moan, the spectral cum filling her mouth and making her jerk off even faster from the power the cum held over her. Yet she wouldn't drown even as it flowed so constantly into her mouth, the cum not causing any actual damage to her as it flowed over her thanks to the wall... The only thing was that the walls wouldn't move so long as they were being observed, so if both Deva and Isa were careful, they could stop the room from moving and changing, as it didn't react at all even when it was only in their peripheral vision. Still... something would need to be done to stop it so that the walls didn't close in on them... at least that's what it seemed like from the few things that Deva had observed.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You know, you need to be more subtle about your strengths.. but it is nice to know we can still chat." Deva chuckled,... and it seemed as if somehow, even just these twenty words had given her something to work with.. that or Deva acted her part masterfully as she adjusted her hat slightly.
"I mean, some people rumour talking to me is dangerous, but you wouldn't be so easily intimdated, right, I meann.. heh, you're supposed to be the spooky one here, heh.. err.. sorry if I don't act my part, after a few years you aren't as easily startled." Deva apologized to the ghostly host.

"Been meaning to ask, what's her name?" She mused, towards the secretary. "She been like that, or just happy to see me?" Deva added, tilting her head.

She did hesitate for a moment when the woman came again and it seemed to affect the walls.. now that was an odd effect she couldn't quite explain yet.. she had to know if the ghost was messing with her senses, or truly controlling this place.
"Hey hey, now, no need to get violine'd..

get it.. Isa? Violent? .. Haah.."
Deva chuckled, her playful humor hiding a racing mind. So the marble clearly indicated the latter... not unsuprising considering the ghosts rank.
Deva even found herself half-lifting the ghostly-cum covered finger to her lips, before hesitating.. it felt a lot like her usual instincts were being used against her, didn't it? She didn't trust this sensation of warm savety.. how odd, that a ghost would use a calming warmth like this.

"Huh.. geometry here is all over the place too." Deva complained. She usually quite trusted her perceptive senses, her eyes sharp and.. She twirled around, pointing at the flowerpot. "Aha!.. also.. that's not how you chair.. silly chair.. geez.." She shifted a little. Deva was.. well, it was hard to scare someone that had abandoned their fears so very long ago. She'd seen the Bone-Castle of the Mother of Demons, she'd faced many a creature that was just wrong and didn't belong, so Deva was not scared.. but she was a little on edge from this whole matter. Was the ghost just using the creepy atmosphere to power her abilities? Was it just her style to do things this way?
"What, we're playing a game of the floor is lava now? I'll have you know I don't have the proper spells for that anymore." Deva chuckled at the ghosts threat. Clearly, there were rules and limitations to the ghosts abilities.. else, why not just spawn her in a cum-bath right away, figure out the details later, yes it was a bit artless but even so!

Deva did raise a brow, and a slightly bemused.. and even slightlier aroused smile at the woman pushing up against a cum-wall.
"Hmnn.. Rank six. I feel I'm quite close to an answer here. But first, let's deal with this wall-nonsense. Isa, be a dear, create a perfectly pure and clear sheat of ice.. yes, perfectly see through, now my turn.. Shadow style: Ink Bath." Deva mused, covering the back of Isa's thin ice-sheets in a black, before looking at her improvised mirror.. before squeezing her hand into a fist, shattering it over the place.. this was also a test to see if Deva's shadow-control worked just as well.. and then she glanced down into the mirror shards.

"Right, now. What I don't get is the secretary, if you can make the walls ooze and close in, why her.." Deva snipped. "The cum was warm. So her lifeforce powers this particular part of the trap, which means all I'll need to do is this." Deva raised her hand, darkness gathering within. "I can kill her with a blade of darkness and revive her later.. although not my thing." She chuckled, a small spike of pure darkness forming as she aimed at the wall instead. "I could try to break through the wall, but I expect it to be quite resilient. Hmnn.. Isa, be a dear, go down the corridor, look for the ghost for me, we'll have to seperate here. She can't attack and retreat at the same time, after all. Feel free to blast your way past with some lesser snowballs, it's not like you're gonna kill her." That was a ruse, of course.

Deva just needed to know one more thing, if they seperated, could the ghost attack both of them, talk to both of them.. or would she have to focus her abilities on either Isa or Deva... she observed Isa's advance, whilest also addressing the ghost again.. "So, how do you feel about this, miss Alverta? You propably heard from the other spooky.. heh... stories about how I just kinda.. do things.. I think it's because I like to pay attention and think things through and talk things out. But really, I'm not an unstoppable force of nature, or anything. I expect one day I might be beat, perhaps quite soon, perhaps by Valerie, or your mistress.. or even you.. and I guess there could be worse fates. .. heh.. well to put it one way." She chuckled.. could the ghost deal with both of them? Of course, even someone as apt as Deva would struggle to keep both an eye on Isa and on the walls on all sides through mirror shards AND converse with the ghost-lady, this was a gambit for information, as the walls closed in by fractions of inches and Elizabeth, if she played close attention, could see hints of Deva's playful facade cracking to reveal the calmly calculating, yet tired angel beneath, even as she cracked a joke: "So, do you know why the ghost crossed the street?"

Deva had learned to respect the higher ranking agents, most certainly, but, then again, compared to the dragon this seemed.. more complicated, but manageable. It was just some cum that made her a bit horny and a futa-masturbation peepshow. Even if watching that ghost-cum flow down the mindslaved-futa's shaft was kind of .. distracting. Yeah. With Deva this distracted her finger came up to have a proper taste of the cum from the walls, just to investigate if it was pure cum or ectoplasm of course.
"You know.. not to knock your style, but the last one had like.. a heaven's worth of enslaved angels singing her praises, she's pretty and.. uh well hung and all, but..." Deva remarked. It felt odd, this whole room slowly closing in felt like it was designed to drive her out, in pursuit of the spirit.. and that was exactly why Deva tried to remain within the room as long as possible.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Perhaps I am being subtle..." Elizabeth would tease, making sure to keep the idea out there that she may have more powers ready for different situations. Though she knew that each word was giving Deva something to think about, that was part of the reason that she sometimes chose words that would be misinterpreted, or just outright lie about the things that she could and could not do. The ghost wouldn't respond to Deva's attempts at playing on her confidence. She didn't need to prove herself, she was definitely intimidated by how powerful the angel would be, but that didn't mean she had to show it too much.

"Her? I mean her name is what I want it to be... Before I took control of her, her name was Helen..." The ghost would say, showing that she did actually take the time to learn the names of those she toys with. While she had the power to decide her slave's names at that point, she did think it was a good thing to teach these kinds of things. There were all sorts of things that she could do to the secretary, but it was important to know things about those that you wanted to rule over. Plus... a part of it was wanting to know the details of lives that she would never be able to have anymore. She wanted to care for them... but at the same time she wanted to be able to live through them, be able to know the lives that were gone from her. "Who knows? Perhaps I simply found her like this and decided to help her along... Or perhaps I decided that a nice little addition to her beautiful body would make things even more fun... Or maybe I'm making her body a bit more comfortable and familiar to me in case I ever need to possess her..." The woman explained with a chuckle, not wanting to give a straight answer on those things, because even if it didn't seem important to her, she had heard tales of the ways that Deva could turn information around on people.

Isa was a bit too worried to respond too much to the pun that Deva made about the violins, shuddering a little at the things going on around her. While Deva was good at keeping her cool, the ice wolf hadn't ever encountered anything like this, and the things moving around the minute that they weren't looking was even creepier to her. Were it not for the fact that she had confidence in Deva figuring these things out, the mage might've already started launching ice bolts at the furniture and the walls. But for nw she would listen to Deva, keeping her eyes on things as much as she could so that the furniture and walls would stop moving around. When Deva started lifting the cum up to her face, she would be hit by a warm, and beautiful scent, her mouth watering just a little bit involuntarily.

Elizabeth was a bit disappointed that she wasn't able to scare Deva, but the angel had enough experience to be able to keep calm it seemed. "I admit... This is a bit less fun when you're not scared. Still... I suppose whether you fear, welcome, or fight the enslavement closing in on you, the results will be the same..." She did enjoy scaring people, but that wasn't strictly needed for her powers to get to work. Helen, for her part, just continued to masturbate and moan, cumming every now and then and making the cum-walls get thicker as she did so. Though now Deva's hand would feel warm and pleasant... the spots that had touched the cum feeling tingly and pleasant... Perhaps it wasn't that dangerous, it didn't seem to have too many averse effects. "You've been moving through the ranks rather quickly... But I am not rank 6 just because it is difficult to hit me..." She had her ways of winning, and quite a few of her opponents had found ways to affect her. When ordered, Isa would focus carefully to create the clear ice that Deva was talking about. She focused carefully, creating it like she wanted, watching in surprise when Deva then added her own tint of black to the ice. Deva's shadow magic would not be impeded, the only thing that seemed to be stopped is her ability to move between shadows to escape the building. The ghost had made sure that she couldn't leave, but there wasn't a lot that she could do about Deva's powers.

Isa would nod when given another order, rushing down the corridor to follow where the ghost had ran off to, blasting some minor snowballs and bits of ice to knock the door open, expecting it to be locked. Even were it not locked, it was way better for her to keep running, not being slowed down by opening the door. "Oh who knows... Perhaps I couldn't resist the cute thing... Her eyes emptied as my soul and will overrides her, the pleasure filling her face as she pleasures herself, the knowledge that now I could fully take over her body without any resistance... There are oh so many reasons for me to have done this..." Though she was very careful not to state anything about using her for power. If Deva wanted to draw that conclusion then that was her choice to make, the spirit trying to give as much misleading information, while at the same time not giving certain things.

Isa would bust through the door, hopping through it and moving into another corridor that turned to the side, meaning that the ice wolf would soon be out of view of the lobby. The other defense that Aksuna had specifically designed into the building was for it not to be a straight shot from the front doors to the stage. Too many opportunities for those to throw a knife perfectly and cause some kind of injury. The mirror shards, meanwhile seemed to be doing a good job, drastically slowing down the rate of the walls closing in on her, the furniture especially not moving since Deva seemed to be always watching them... However those mirror shards would start to react strangely... The reflections of Deva seemed... off? There wasn't exactly a way to describe it right now, but the reflections seemed wrong, their expressions were darker, or more lustful. For a moment she could've sworn that she saw a reflection of her face contorted in pleasure and ecstasy, a perfect replication of the face she made while cumming... Another seemed darker, her eyes the same black and red of the ghost, licking her lips as she looked over Deva. One smirked confidently, and Deva saw her reflections hand move down between its legs, stroking herself a little bit. But that was when the odd part came in, seeing that happen in her reflection should've done nothing, but it felt as though a hand were suddenly gripping and stroking Deva's cock, and not only that but the hand felt intensely familiar, it felt like her own hand was stroking her off. Yet at the same time she could see that her body wasn't moving, it was only the reflection doing this, somehow making her own body feel it as well.

Tasting the cum would be an explosion of pleasure and wonderful tastes filling Deva's tongue. It was tasty, salty, sweet, thick, and warm, rolling across the angel's tongue and making her want to desperately savor it. Her cock would throb hard at the taste, warmth, safety, and arousal surging through her. Deva might then realize what trying to scare her targets served to do for the ghost. A scared target would take comfort in those feelings of safety, and thus in their fear they'd continue to try and take in more of that ghostly cum. As it stood, however, Deva felt a powerful compulsion to keep tasting it... It had felt so good the first time, perhaps another taste wouldn't hurt. Though she would know from the taste that there was some ectoplasm mixed into the delicious cum mix. But did that matter when it tasted that nice? It was safe, warm, delicious, and arousing. Maybe it would be easier to drink some of it down, and if she wasn't planning on running from the room, then maybe it only made sense to drink more of it.

Louder moans would come from Helen, the cum filling and washing over her, surging her arousal and causing her to shudder and moan, in turn causing the cum to flow thicker. All of it working to keep her masturbating while at the same time causing more cum to flow from the wall. "You mean Risela? The 7th... She is powerful, but had a one track mind... She was smart, but if you defeat her initial plan, everything fell apart. She was smart, but had little backup. But me... You stopped my assault on the manor, so I moved to a backup plan..." The reflection that had the eyes of the ghost smiled a bit more at that, licking her lips again, this time Deva would see her reflection's tongue lengthen further and further, reaching lengths that no normal tongue should reach. Meanwhile the cum was becoming more and more tempting... more tantalizing, looking more delicious as the power filled her... Maybe waiting in this room was a good idea, letting the walls close in on her and feel that nice warmth flowing into and over her the whole time. "Just give in, dear Deva... We can be united together forevermore... Let the pleasure surge through you... Open yourself up to all of it... Open it all and let it fill your body and soul..." Was it just her imagination, or did that whisper suddenly sound much more seductive... enticing... beautiful. The voice whispering in her ear felt so much more erotic now, like it was a sultry, intimate lover whispering right up against her ear...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva smiled innocently.. subtle or not, the ghost had given away that she could speak with Deva, hardening her suspicions about just what was happening around her.
"Oh, multiple choice answers, I like it, I'll just pick my prefered option then." She chuckled as she glanced over to the secretary.

I mean, I'm not part of your little get-together so I'm not moving through any ranks am I?" Deva chuckled.. then, watching Isa bound off, actually picked up a mirror shard.

"Oh thats interesting as well." Deva noted at the changed reflection, before gasping at the touch on her own shaft, which hardened quickly under the lewd touch, a tenting showing ever so subtly in Deva's dress as she tilted the mirror-shard with curious fascination.
"That said..." She sighed, poking a finger into the ground. "Thanks for making it so easy to deal with you. I'll just seal you away in the very own world you fortified.. not forever, I doubt so, but long enough not to interfere with thist story or me defeating your mistress.. Oh and if you wonder.. yes, you can block my shadow-walk, but I got a tome to cheat myself and Isa out. Best of luck on your lewd adventures."

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Elizabeth seemed confident that she properly held Deva there, and that she was in her trap, which led to her being shocked, not coming up with much to say when Deva quickly found the solution to her trap. "Heh... There are a lot of things that I know I can stop... a Tome is not one of them..." She agreed, sounding just a bit upset that she wouldn't be able to stop Deva like that. But she had seen the things that a Tome could do, and she had no proper answer to how to deal with that amount of power. Not only that, but she was working under the impression that the Tomes had no rules, so even her perception of a Tome's power was greater than what Deva had come to learn. "You have defeated me... At this point I may have cursed you until the day I die... But I doubt that'd be a long lasting curse now...." She chuckled, a bit graceful in defeat at that point. "I apologize for underestimating you... I didn't think I'd possibly lose in this scenario, and well... here I am." She liked to give a calm face to those that went against her, but inside she felt properly defeated, her plans falling apart. Everything she had done to lure the angel in had only led to this defeat. But she had to give it to the angel, she was impressive, and there was little that she could say or do that would take that away from her.

With her trapped, Deva's Tome would speak up. "I've managed to check two of the three stories that we had suspected were her base... Neither of them had her there. At this point I think that the adaptive barrier would absolutely be the correct one to find her." Which meant that Deva was correct, Cyliarra had created an ever adapting defense in order to protect herself from those that were trying to break in, a barrier that manages to adapt and change based on the type of methods used to get through it. With that said, the Tome would quickly pull both Deva and Isa out of the current story, bringing them back into a small base between things. "I've detected no changes in any other stories. I may have missed something, but ultimately I don't see anything major going on. Actually it seems like one of the stories that was being tampered with even returned to normal... I think that she may just be calling back her agents for some reason. Either way... I could try to get us into the Story, but it would still take a lot of work." It further explained, having tested a few different methods that it managed to protect itself against. All it had managed to do was restrict down the amount of stories left to know that Cyliarra was based in that one story. "I did manage to get an image of what the Story seems to look like, but otherwise I haven't had much luck getting in yet." And with that an image of the world it had glanced into would appear, more just a display of where they were going if Deva wanted it...

Deva would see the same world that Maya had invaded previously, a lakeside mansion, a beautiful forest to one side and a hill leading up to the manor. It was a rather serene looking place, with no one moving around at the moment. "This was all I could bring up... Of course, this isn't an image in real time, just what I was able to put together from the information that came through while I was trying to get in" It further explained, willing to listen to Deva's plan on this one since its own attempts hadn't been fruitful.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva shook her head.
"You lost the moment you build your trap around your fear of me, not your faith in your own abilities. All I need to do was reinforce the cage that you thought too long about making inescapable to me." And with that, she disappeared.. there were many powerful opponents, so just holding the ghost would do.. it did help Deva that the ghost would not care about a few days of inprisonment.. the undead lacked a proper perception of time often.

---
Deva then nodded to her tome.
"I was about ninety percent sure it'd be Cyliara's, based on the way she fought, but thanks for making sure." Deva chuckled then. "Recalled an agent hmnn? Number two and five are still unaccounted for, so.." She mused.. five was not to be trifled with, she was quite sure of that.. and two, even if she had learned just a little bit, considering how the third and first had been... and that indubitably, they'd tried to convert the second to their cause...

"It's the right world.. alright. Sadly, they indubitably adapted the barrier against Maya's plant magic too.. which means I have to break the barrier.. preserve your powers, draining you to almost nothing whilest trying to overwhelm this defense would not aid us.. rest for now Tomey.. I will call upon the contingency.. or your abilities again soon enough..

You too Isa. I will call upon you.. with the enemies ahead, you might just be turned within an instant.. sorry, but I will take this fight alone.. at least at first. Now then.. get me to the barrier, Tomey."

Deva requested, with a nod.

"The barrier is endlessly reciprocating. Hit it with a stick or with a spear, it makes no difference, it adapts. So we will need the immovable force meeting the unstoppable object.. or somesuch." She nodded, pulling forth a single feather from her wing, before raising it, and inhaling slowly, the necklace of sin lighting up, this time with a silvery blue.
"Ultimate Supremacy of Pride." She declared. "Prides abilities is to be the best. not by being perfect, no, perfection is a poison, but just.. better than anyone around you. If they can drink four bottles of wine, you can drink four and then a sip from the fifth. If you can lift a heavy stone in one hand, they can do so with just four fingers... and if this barrier is ment to adapt, how does it adapt to something that strikes it just a little stronger than it can defend itself, by its very nature?" Deva questioned, before slamming the feather into the barriers that seperated Cyliara's retreat from her tome. Of course she would suffer the side-effects of pride, but hopefully, after wrath and envy, this would be the last time she'd have to use the necklace.

"Behold! No barrier can stop the Mighty Deva!" She declared. Likely, her disturbance would not go unnoticed.. but who cared. None could stop her, as she stepped upon the very forest and garden of her enemy!

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Deva's Tome was just happy that it had managed to be helpful, even without being able to break into the Story for her. It had wanted to get her there itself, but that would've taken quite a bit of energy, and it had enough faith in Deva to know that the angel would find her way to accomplish her goals. "Yeah, it seems like she recalled who she could... If I were to guess, that means she's expecting you. Or perhaps that was just a coincidence." It offered, not really having any other explanation for why Cyliarra would recall her agents when they were acting in accordance to her plans. "Alright... Well if you think it better that I save my energy, I will... Everything I've seen from you... I know that you'll win this. But don't be afraid to use me if you need it... You do so much on your own, but we're still partners in this..." It had a stake in all of this as well, especially since it had known Cyliarra before.

Isa, meanwhile, seemed surprised that Deva wanted her to stay behind, ears drooping a little bit as she realized why she had to stay behind. "Alright... That makes sense... Wouldn't be much help if I end up being used against you. Just... Just be careful. I... Hmm..." A part of Isa wondered if this could be the end of everything, especially considering that Deva could very much lose this coming fight. Even after everything that she had seen the angel do, she had also seen Cyliarra at work. And from everything she had seen, this was one of the only fights that Isa wasn't certain that Deva had the win. But she also wasn't good at saying goodbyes... or at least a potential goodbye. So instead she would quickly pull Deva into a hug, squeezing her close. "You're amazing... And thank you for being a friend... just in case. Now go get em... You got this." She cheered a bit, stepping back and letting Deva go on to face this fight on her own.

========================

Cyliarra sat in her room, on a relatively comfy bed, seeming deep in thought. Many of her agents insisted that she be given a throne, but she never really wanted one. She put on an air of power, sometimes even cruelty, pretending to be dark and powerful to help intimidate, but sometimes she just enjoyed the simple things. But now wasn't the time for resting... she knew her struggle with Deva was coming to an end soon, and it was the greatest obstacle she had run into through her entire journey. "Brilliant little angel... I still remember when I first mistook you for an average story denizen... I will NOT underestimate you again..." She whispered to herself, standing up and walking out from her room, pacing through the halls thinking to herself, considering how her entire journey had led her to where she was today. For a moment she looked out the window to the world she called home, seeing the lake and everything around here, and a tear would roll down her eye unbidden. Then she wiped it away and walked through another door, looking at a solitary figure, a deep sadness arising from her as she looked into the room. "For you... Not just for you... But for all these Stories..." She promised before stepping away, walking down to the chapel, stepping through the doors and seeing a figure knelt down on an alter in prayer, her eyes closed as she whispered her hourly prayers. Cyliarra would approach her, taking care to remain silent before the figure would suddenly stop praying.

"Mistress..." The voice whispered in pure reverence, able to feel her very presence by the sense of awe and worship she got when the woman approached... "Hello... My wonderful servant. You realize you do not have to pray to me when I am right here, correct?" "I could not pray to a Goddess... Hmph... I still can't find a greater word for you... I could not pray to THE Goddess in person. It is an insult to your very being for me to speak to you as though my words deserved to reach your ears... Even now I wish to throw myself on your mercy for daring to speak with you..." "You do not need to feel so devoted to me... I suppose this is who you are... But you serve me well... Thank you." "Goddess... I live for you... I would give my life in an instant to bring you success..." "We have talked about this... I appreciate the devotion... I love you and your enthusiasm... But I do not want any of you giving your lives for me..." But with that she would give the woman a few pats on the head before walking out, soon running into another person, out in the courtyard of her home.

"Hello Valerie..." And the Amazoness was still training, doing another ruotine of exercises in her human form, wanting both of her forms to be at peak physical condition, as well as keeping herself at a proper mental condition after all the puzzles and problems she had been training with. "Hello Cyliarra... She's coming soon... I can almost feel it..." "As can I..." She chuckled to herself, surprised that things were coming to a head like this. "I suppose in some ways... we are competition today..." "Heh... We kinda are... Though don't worry, I won't stand in your way, so long as you don't stand in mine... No need to ruin both of our chance by fighting one another." Valerie had a great amount of respect for Cyliarra, but the two of them wanted the same thing right now, which meant that they'd both try their hardest to be the one to take Deva. But Cyliarra would nod, not wanting to ruin everything that they had all worked for just from chasing an incredible slave and lover like Deva. Walking out, Cyliarra would take a step onto the front stairs of the manor, looking around and seeing one more person, walking up to her and giving her a smile. Taking the time to speak with her too.

"I need you to be ready... She will be here soon..." "Understood Mistresssss... I've been scouting the grounds already... When she comes, I'll be prepared." "Then I'm glad to have called you back..." And with that she would take on last look over the horizon and sigh, unsure of the future for the first time since starting this whole thing... And with something that was nagging at her just a little bit, as though there was something that she just wasn't seeing. But for now she had to put that out of her mind, and so she stepped back inside, glad that preparations were complete.

========================

The barrier would definitely try to stop Deva, adjusting its power output and moving energy to try and block her from getting in. But just as she had planned, there was actually no way that the adapting barrier could keep up with her, the pride power making her just a little bit stronger than the barrier, giving her just enough force to push through and shatter it. She'd feel resistance right up until it reached the breaking point, and then feel it give way and shatter into pieces, allowing her through. And just like that she'd be standing in the lakeside world that she had previously been looking at. Deva was at the base of a hill, leading up to the front doors of the manor, and around her was the lake and forest she had seen... But just as with Maya... something felt... wrong... in this world. She couldn't properly put her finger on it, but it wasn't right. It was as though things just weren't fitting right together, as though reality itself in this place was... incorrect... Even Deva would find herself at a loss for how to properly describe the feeling. Yet at that moment, she'd hear her Tome, whether she had taken it in with her or not, it could still in some way see what was going on thanks to its link with Deva...

"Deva... This isn't right... I can see this world... I... Hmmm... I can SEE this world. It's not letters like everything else. It's not a bunch of bits of story weaving together to form something I analyze... I SEE the trees, the hill, the ground, the lake... It all looks physical, not made of words..." Though if Deva wanted to test things, her Tome would still be able to manipulate things as though it were any other Story... It was just that it could actually see things here.

Her disturbance hadn't gone unnoticed, but it was met with silence at first. Cyliarra had no reason to create a booming voice and speak out to the angel, she had no reason to attempt to intimidate her. Deva was well aware of what she was capable of, and at the same time, she was at least somewhere aware of the power that Deva held. Actually, in some ways Cyliarra enjoyed the change of pace. This time it was the angel that was being the boastful one, while she sat back calmly and observed. Though out of the corner of her eye Deva would see something moving, something slithering around the ground. And if she was fast enough to catch it, which of course she would be, she'd see that it was some kind of deep black snack with red eyes. And over in another direction was another snake, looking at her, a light yellow with green eyes staring directly at her, forked tongue testing the air a little bit. And behind her was a pink one, also staring directly at her, actually the more she looked the more she would find herself surrounded by snakes of differing color. "I see you've already arrived... My darlingssss found you quickly I see..." A woman's voice sounded out, a figure coming out from the trees and bushes to stand, and behind it was a large, purple snake twice the size of your average human...

The woman wore a rather fancy suit, and had long, flowing red hair. Her snake coiled up behind her, creating a seat for her to lounge in as she smirked at Deva. Her eyes however were the slightest bit inhuman, looking more like a snake's than a woman's. She sat back with a smirk on her face, her eyes not leaving Deva for even a moment. "Welcome, Deva... A pleasure to make your acquaintance..." And as she spoke, a few more snakes would slither out from the bushes, slowly moving towards Deva as both the woman and the large purple snake stared at her intensely. "I am Athayla, The Sssserpent Queen... I've been told you're very dangerous... Let's put that to the test... Darlings!" A blue snake and a green snake would both lunge at Deva from different angels, trying to sink their fangs into her legs as the woman watched. "I was surprised to be called back so sssssudenly. But I supossse Mistresss hoped rank 5 would be able to ssssssubdue you..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva awwweed a bit at the droopy-eared snowfox, accepting the hug and smiling warmly.. but departing wordlessly. It turned out she was even worse at goodbyes.

The angel thrust her arm to the right, iridiscent shards of magical light floating away from her like motes of dust on a sunbeam, before disappearing into nothingness. Deva softly folded back her wings, taking a more dramatic pose whilest basking in the power of the sin of pride, and taking a good look at the world around her, slightly adjusting her head and brushing back her brown hair, calm, piercing blue eyes taking in the world around her, noticing subtle details the headstrong Maya had missed.. and holding her head...

"This place is giving me a headache....
you see this world? This happened before once.. with the First. What happens if you create something?

Hmnn.."
Deva made. She had come here prepared, she knew she had, she understood.. but there were still one or two puzzle pieces missing, obscuring the tapestry of the image itself...

"Hoh.. I guess the mansions pets have arrived to stop I.... of course it's a pleasure to make my aquaintance.. I am -amazing.- Just see what I did to everyone trying to get into my way." She noted, watching the serpentine surroundings. "Perhaps I should have brought Isa. Snakes as cold-blooded creatures are usually vunerable to cold magic.. then again, someone of this rank most likely has one or two ice-snakes or whatever..." She looked down at the snakes biting her, before chuckling, her eyes lighting up.

"I guess I needn't hold back anymore then. I wonder, if the intellect of any of you managed to compare. Managed to reach this realization upon pilfering through my history, to find this oddity. I keep telling people I'm a healer.. if you dig deep enough you wont find any shadow-magic, or magical guisarmes.. though I had a neat broom before that.. All you find is a healer gal.. yet in my fights, I barely used any healing magic.

Let me tell you a final something about magic. Are you watching this Isa? Great. The highest mastery of magic comes in two different forms.. people that master all sorts of spells, and those that specialize exclusively into one area. You know, if you practice the same thing a thousand times or a thousand things one time, that kinda thing. Your mistress has supreme mastery of warding-abjuration spells. That barrier that couldn't stop me is prove of that.
Me? Healing type conjuration. Hmn.. I guess my awesomness cannot be understood this easily. Tomey? Replay the last three seconds before the snakes bit into me, slowed down five times and with commentary."

She nodded to her tome.. and an image of the moments just before appeared, snails floating towards Deva, almost in slow motion, as her eyes went left and right, before her eyes lit up subtly, her fingers twitching with barely noticeable movement, her lips twitching ever so slightly.
"Quicken spell: Delay Poison. Persistent Spell: Neutralize poison." Was the helpful commentary, then when the snake's teeth impacted Deva's skin, there was another subtitle flashing up.; "Quicken spell: Vigor. Tenacious Spell: Resurgent Transformation."

"So there you have it, snake! I am superior, I can neutralize your poison the moment it affects me and.. ugh.." She shook her head, reaching out for her necklace, pat-patting it, before pulling it off of her neck and stashing it in a bag.

"Pfeww.. sorry.. Sin of Pride.. quite the nuisance, you see. But too powerful not to use. Heh. Sorry about that. Anyway. you got pretty eyes. Propably hypnotic too, but I also suspect you got the abilities of any snake ever? All kinds of venom, perhaps even something that gets through my poison resistances, so I shouldn't bank on that... a snake-tongue that can help detect all kinds of odors.. snake eyes that are sensitive to heat..
Kinda banking on the last one actually.. Tomey, heat up the air of the surrounding area to half boiling point of water."
Deva requested. It would be slightly uncomfortable for her.. and blind the snake-mistress.
"Come forth: Ius Victoria!" She declared, before bringing out her broom.. and advancing upon the snake, attempting to cut her and shouting her condition right after: "Leave this place for a day or stay but be unable to interfere with me for an hour!"

Well, if she got a good cut in... without that, her Artifact wouldn't work.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Tome would be quick to answer, shocked that it could see a Story from this perspective. It wanted to give Deva everything that it knew, so that the angel would be able to figure out what was going on around them. "Yeah... But the First sort of flickered back and forth between a person and words... If I were to guess, her suit had been in the process of being upgraded to have powers similar to a Tome's. This is different... None of this landscape is flickering, I just see it all..." It explained, a part of it would actually be happy were it not for the strange circumstances. It had always wanted to see the Stories through the eyes of a person, and it understood many of the things that people spoke about just from this perspective alone. "The things I, and other Tomes, create don't even look like this. They're still just words that we're manipulating." If there was more time, the Tome would want to stick around and just try to experiment, try to learn what was different about this place when compared to any other story.

"Oh... Ssssso I'm a pet, am I? I ssssupose that's true... She keeps snakes... Spiders... Bugs... Foxes... And now... Well now she has a nice little wolf to help guard her home..." Athayla would comment with a chuckle, realizing that she shouldn't really take offense to being referred to as the mansion's "pet". They were her elite though, and they were more than willing to throw everything that they had at Deva to knock her out. "You are sssssimply fascinating. I admit... hearing Valerie and Mistress sing your praises so much made me insatiably curious... Nearly got into a fight with Valerie when I said I doubted anyone could be as intelligent as they described... But even just seeing you here is proving that old idea wrong..." She spoke calmly, a smile on her face that felt more predatory than anything, as though she were staring at a particularly delicious prey. "You've stopped agent after agent of Mistress. I've seen it, and it's impressive. But those victories don't scare me... I have my resolve, my resolve to bring Mistress' vision to proper fruition... The resolve to protect my home and the homes of others... And no matter how cunning, powerful, clever, or beautiful you are, I won't just lie down and submit..." And as she spoke, her eyes would narrow to slits, as though she had suddenly grown deadly serious, focusing in on Deva as there was no longer a trace of humanity in her eyes. They were the eyes of a snake, a sign that she was focused on the situation in front of her...

But just as suddenly they'd return to their previous look and she seemed to remember something. "Ah yes! I was given permission to tell you one piece of information specifically. Mistress has found a way to bring those cast out from their Story back into the safety of her Tome... She wanted me to tell you that, both so you know she wants to help them as much as she does everything else... and because she wanted you to put your best effort forward..." Cyliarra wanted a proper final confrontation... knowing that everything had to come to a head at some point. So rather than wait, and draw things out, she was ready to bring this to a close regardless of who ended up victorious. Besides... at this point Cyliarra also knew that she was as prepared as she could be for this encounter, and anything further would just be stalling.

Athayla would watch with a raised eyebrow as she saw exactly how Deva handled the snake bites, and how quickly she was able to cast those spells. "Incredible... Though my friends did notice a change in energy around you..." The average snake could sense heat... but her snakes could sense many things... that was part of the reason that Deva had so many eyes on her right now, the snakes keeping a careful eye on her to detect any changes. However, that didn't change the fact that Deva would have stopped the first barrage of poison, her magic stopping the average doses of venom from her snakes.

"You know quite a bit about snakes... You're right... I do have some trouble seeing in heat." And as ordered, the Tome would heat the air up around them, bringing it halfway up to boiling, an uncomfortable heat that would cause Aythala to hiss a bit. Though the moment that Deva's blade was going to touch the woman, she'd explode in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a large pile of snakes on the ground. At the same time, many of the other snakes that had been watching Deva would swarm together in a spot further away from her, another puff of smoke obscuring them from view for a brief moment, and Aythala would be standing where those snakes had been, a good few feet away from Deva now, unharmed. "Very good... Looks like I'll have to get serious quickly..." Her large purple snake would devour her whole in a second, but then the two would start melding together, a womanly form emerging out the top of the snake.

Her skin was a deep purple, matching her long snake tail that trailed behind her. Her hair was mostly black now, with only highlights of red showing what she looked like before. Her suit was completely gone, leaving her naked before the angel, with large breasts the same shade of purple as her skin. And where her legs would be, there were two appendeges... the twin penises that snakes would have. "Ssssssssssssplendid... It hasssss been a long time since I last used this form... You are correct that my eyes are quite heat sensitive. I suppose I just can't see you..." However, those serpentine eyes suddenly seemed so much more enthralling. The deep pools of black seemed as though they were trying to suck Deva in, pulling her attention and focus in naturally, requiring some serious effort to avoid the gaze. If Deva looked for even a moment, she would find moving her body quite a bit more difficult, as though the snake's stare alone was enough to paralyze her. Even tearing her gaze away would leave her body feeling heavy, as though someone had strapped heavy weights to all of her limbs. "Of course... I know roughly where you were... And you'll find my gaze to be quite... compelling..." A strange, instinctual shiver would run through Deva now, and she wasn't sure why. The voice of that snake seemed to touch something deep inside her, as though Aythala was able to speak to her instincts. Suddenly Deva would feel like prey in this scenario, trapped by a powerful and intelligent predator... Yet at the same time... this fear was oddly... thrilling. Like this was a feeling she wanted more of, the feeling of having no escape, no option but to accept her fate...

These feelings were deeply powerful, but they could be fought, just as anyone's instincts could be fought to a degree... "I ssssssee you still have some mammal in you... Sweet little morsel. Warm bloods are so interesting to hunt... Their bodies tight, their minds malleable, and their own instincts working against them... There is a reason so many humans fear snakes... They know the danger, they know their place... They find themselves scared when face to face with one... yet at the same time they have so much trouble moving, enthralled by the danger... almost as though... It'ssssssssssssss what they want..." She whispered, her voice carrying over to Deva's ears, and if she didn't fight it properly yet another instinctive shiver would course through her. "You feel it, don't you? A deep seated feeling of fear... yet... awe and curiosity mingling together? A desire to run, mixing with a desire to stay... Oppressive fear... and consuming arousal, all mingling into one sensation that's so hard to describe..." She continued on, describing the emotions and feelings that were pressing in on the sides of Deva's mind.

Despire the heat, it seemed that Aythala was looking right at Deva, those enthralling, deep, pitch black eyes still locked on her, constantly begging her, enticing her to just stare into them and lose herself. "Just let the feelings of prey overwhelm you... Unlike some I have no plans to eat you... Well... Not exactly..." She said with a chuckle, every word pushing those instinctive feelings deeper and deeper into the angel, Aythala working quickly to try and push through the angel's resistance, especially since her first attack of snake venom hadn't worked. "You are prey... You are to be hunted... But rather than devour you... I will own you. You will be my prey, my prize, completely and totally mine... You can feel it deep within you, can't you? Your instincts screaming at you to run and stay all at once? Your instincts wanting you to kneel before me both out of fear and awe? To submit completely in the hopes that you will be safe... yet also a desire to submit because it is where prey belongs..." It was as if her very words were flowing and vibrating through her body, those words egging on the feelings that the snake woman was already causing in Deva. Perhaps it would be right to just kneel, to submit completely like prey was meant to. Or were her instincts wrong?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So what, this entire landscape is a tome, or in a tome.. or the origin of the tomes?" Deva chuckled at Tomey. Not like she could do more than educated guesses.
".. perhaps this is your original world." She added.

But they didn't come here to research and experiment, missing puzzle-pieces aside, as their soon visitor proved.
"Yeah, it's a little happy farm out there, if only you weren't all so powerful." Deva chuckled at the serpent-mistress.
"It's good that you have resolve then, Serpent, but I doubt your cajoled resolve can overcome the will of all that rests upon my shoulders." This would be easier to fight dirty in if she didn't fight those that believed they were doing right too.. but if it was a comparison of who had more people trusting in their resolve, Deva could not lose.

"I don't think everyone wants to enter the safety of this tome.. and interesting she found that now. As for me putting forth my best effort.. Hmn. Well, let's hope I wont have to use my worst."
She noted.

"Hmnn.. I dated a yuan-ti once, basically, 10 snake." Deva made, nodding to her tome to lower the heat again.. this was getting sweaty! She swung her Guisarme in a wide arch, before focusing the snake-mistress again.
"Powerful and into weird shit, interesting." The angel chuckled, watching the serpentine devouring.

"My offense-skills are likely below rank 10, if not 15, agent wise, so I only attack in short bursts, keeping up the heat is just going to drain me too." She suggested. This was mostly true.. she could buff her abilities with her shadow-element, but doing so would leave her weakened for the next fight, so this was certainly not ideal right now. She'd created the illusion of being able to fight anything after just observing them a little on purpose.. a gauntlet match against for example rank 11-6 would down her without doubt.. luckily, Cyliarra seemed to not want to risk putting her folks in danger.

Coincidentially, Deva had her eyes fall onto the snakes. Calm eyes, old eyes, powerful too, but also feeling heavy under the gaze of a powerful, if not the most powerful serpent. She gulped ever so slightly.. the serpent was not as overwhelming as the dragon or.. spooky as the ghost, but there was something.. primally threatening about her and those multiple eyes around her.. indubitably the snakes could tell whatever trickery or deception Deva tried, and that was like.. half of her arsenal, really.

"This body isn't exactly a mammals, but I guess neither are you a normal snake." Deva acknowledged, lowering her eyes with some effort, her wings quivering ever so slightly under the sybillant voice of the serpent-mistress, as she gulped ever so slightly.. a tell-tale sign of arousal, her own shaft hardening and poking out with a lewd bulging, giving away the serpents words effect on her, as she gulped, ever so slightly.
"Haah.." She exhaled heavily, cheeks flushed. Dangerous, yet beautiful. And.. and... She slammed the grip of her weapon into the ground, steadying herself and exhaling heavily, extending a hand, and gripping her hat..
"Haah.... haaah.. pfew... " She made, before tossing the hat that'd been shielding her eyes away, focusing her gaze back upon the snakes. (See pictur!)

"And what about you?" She asked, the subtle, blue glow of her eyes seeming to see more than just the body, digging into the serpents very soul. "I'm but a thin-blooded angel, true, but my eyes (on my mothers side) come from the Eladrin, who burn evil with their very sight. Deep in your eyes you want me bound, forever you are on the hunt, but now your magic I'll turn 'round, with my words now to confront." She hummed softly. It wasn't a spell, not particularly.. it was.. music. With a deep effort, she slowly raised her right arm, twirling it, sinously.. her left arm following, shifting slowly, sensually, into an enticing dance, taking a step backwards to lure the snake mistress in.. She wasn't trying to fight the hypnosis.. she was trying to take control of it!
"Lucky for me, I happen to know one more snake-secret.. these snake-flute things don't work.. the snakes don't particularly care about the tone.. but they are enticed by the movements of potential prey. Are they not?" Deva cooed, before bending back, caressing a hand along her body, along her white dress, swirling it playfully to emphatize her obviously aroused body beneath.

"After all, who has more power over their predator than the prey? Yes, with one swift bite is their life ended, yet whom does the snake chase if not her prey? Whom does she wait for, and hunt after?" Deva thrust her arms upwards, quivering and not hiding the sensual snakes effects on her body.. fearful, yet hopeful and eager.. yet also somehow.. tempting.
"Circling me with snakes abound, all your eyes are all around, as my mistress to be crowned, but now your magic turned around. All those things you heard about me.. what if they all were true?" She chanted, thrusting out her arms out towards the serpent-woman, hands twitching, as if trying to reach out to grab a hold of those dark eyes.. those soft breasts.. those serpentine cocks.. yearning, withdrawing.. pulling. She'd used the heat against the serpents eyes upon her, but if this was not enough, she'd embrace her instincts. And what could the fly do in the spiders web, but dance for its amusement? "If it helps, I believe that none but me could fight the.. variety of powers you all possess.. but with me.. your power.. is mine. It matters not what powers you may or may not posess, in truth it is your hearts and minds that have to pass the test. Now tell me, what are your desires and delights, Aythala?" Deva cooed sensually, one hand clutching the nice looking bulging within her dress, the other tugging its chest lower, revealing just a hint of pink nipple before she let go, writhing in another sinous motion. "What is your hunger.. and how do you keep it in control... how much do you desire to devour me, and what would you do instead, Serpent-Queen! Tell us.. hmnn.. what would you desire for this soft mammals body?" Deva demanded to know, her voice sultry, sensual.. encouraging. Deva's eyes drinkin in who was before her, whilest putting herself on display.. if the snakes wanted to watch her, then she'd let them! If this one wanted to be a mighty predator.. she could be! But that didn't mean she'd taken full control of Deva.

Meanwhile, if the snakes (Or Cyliarra, observing) had the ability to see through other things, they'd notice a few things, potentially.:
The shadows had ever so subtly changed.. the first thing Deva did whenever she arrived at a new place was to invade the shadows, creating places to more easily retreat to by saturating the shadows with her own magic.
Deva's wide, sweeping arch had not been a random gesture, marking several of the snakes with her magical artifact, likely to be able to command them later.
Even her stabbing of guisarme into the ground had left a marking upon it, and as Deva spun around sensually, using her weapon as a stripper-pole, briefly, there was yet another small cut upon a root in the ground, disappearing from the common eye as Deva's blade left no wound or marking, but a slumbering condition. This was how Deva always fought, the reason why she twirled her weapon around wildly, to hide the subtle cuts and markings. She propably didn't use them all, perhaps not even a single one of them, to her advantage.. but she could use any. The ground could stab at her to awaken her out of a trance, trip her foes.. the roots could entangle a foe or cushion her foe, the snakes could become sleeper-agents to her magic, unless Aythala could instantly-override it..

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Tome wouldn't be able to offer any more information on the world around them, about as lost as Deva was in this one. "Oh come now... We're not all this powerful... It's just that those of us that were in less able to defend themselves were called back. Misstressssssss wants to make sure that we don't put ourselves in too much danger... So she gave us a choice. We were told that she would prefer that we stay here with her, but those of us above rank 10 were allowed to continue if we really wished it..." Aythala would further explain. Cyliarra had wanted them to stay safe as she worked on her plans. But many wanted to continue pursuing her goals, working towards her wishes even when given the choice not to do so. Honestly, had she not made the restriction to rank 10, many more would have stayed out trying to destabilize more stories.

"A yuan-ti? They're cute... but I'm almost insulted to be compared to them... Though I suppose they are my children..." She wasn't just the mother of all snakes within her own Story, she was the mother of the species itself... At least one of them. Were it not for her, snakes would not exist in so many Stories. Of course, she couldn't bring snakes to every Story ever, but she was responsible for the existence of many of them. That also meant that snake creatures owed much of their existence to her.

"Forgive me... Mammal, Warm-Blood, they often get mixed up in my eyessssss... The point is that you have a deep seated instinct, the instinct of prey." Her eyes put more emphasis on heat than anything else, so it was easy to mix up mammals with other kinds of warm-blooded animals. It wasn't that she considered them to be inferior, sure they were prey but they were HER prey. It was more that her eyes legitimately had problems seeing the difference between those species. Then the heat would lower around them again, Aythala's eyes readjusting and a smirk would come to the snake woman's face. "Excellent choice... Giving in like prey should? No I don't think you have yet... Instead you're play sssssssmart. Especially since some of my snakes can see even through the heat..." She was purposely acting as though the heat ploy had worked, as it would've allowed her to surprise the angel once she got close. But now that the temperature had returned to normal, she had no reason to keep that little ruse up.

And because she could see heat properly, she saw the stirring between Deva's legs, a bit of extra warmth at that bulge in her dress. "It's impolite not to look someone in the eyesssss when you speak with them... darling..." Her voice would shudder through Deva, the desire to lose herself right back in those marvelous, enthralling eyes building back in her. Already she found herself missing the comfort that those eyes brought her, especially when she was feeling that primal fear of being around such a beautiful yet intimidating predator. Not only that, but she realized that she wasn't giving her undivided attention to the predator before her... she had to look directly into those eyes so she could keep track of Aythala... right? But thankfully she would soon bring her eyes right back to the serpent's... a surge of pleasure, warmth, and safety cutting through the fear, giving her a momentary feeling of comfort as the mixture of fear, arousal, and awe kept building within her.

Aythala would pause for a moment as Deva's stare focused on her, a bit surprised at how old those eyes seemed. Even with how long the snake woman had lived, she didn't see many warm bloods with eyes that ancient. The serpent was intensely focused on Deva, keeping her prey in her view as the angel felt that desire to remain still, to be taken in and coiled up by the powerful, terrifying, beautiful, arousing predator that had her cornered. Then the angel explained her plan more, Athayla tilting her head a bit as she watched Deva's movements. Her own cocks would throb in turn from the provocative dance, her eyes tracing up and down Deva's body. "Ahhh... I sssssssssssee... A proper dance it is then..." It was true that she hyper focused in on her prey, and that their movements were always intensely interesting to her. But at the same time, the angel telling her what was happening gave her more room to act, and meant she would try to turn things around to her own benefit. At the same time, the strategy that Deva was going for wasn't terrible, she was still a snake, and the right tricks that were effective on snakes could be used against her in turn. So it was time for the two to compete, her eyes still boring into Deva's, making it easier and easier to sink into them, to fall into the warmth, safety, and salvation that they offered from the fear... And at the same time, even if she denied herself that refuge, the instinctive fear and arousal wouldn't abate, building up more and more. Would this dance even work? What if it didn't? If prey upset the predator... then she might get eaten... Maybe if she gave in to her predator, if she gave herself to Aythala's mercy, she would survive...

The serpent woman was surprised with Deva's understanding of the predator/prey dynamic. The prey had their life entirely in the hands of the predator. At any moment she could place the right bite and take her prey, or she could coil them up so tight and take them slowly... Or she could not end them at all, and hold them deep within her power forever. Honestly, she had always preferred to keep her prey rather than just eat them. And those desires were made even stronger once she had met Cyliarra. "Sssssssssss... You know much about prey... Deva... But that should mean you also know your place... Mmmmmm... As prey... As arousing, sexy, submissive, captive, horny, delicious prey..." She licked her lips a little just thinking about it, her arousal only being increased by the beautiful dance that Deva was putting on. And as she watched every detail of that dance, every movement, the snake would start to gently sway, moving in time with Deva's dance almost unconsciously as she eyed the angel. She would start to almost mirror Deva, her arms and body moving ever so slightly, tracking every movement like that. "My desssssssire... I want to coil up around you, holding you so tight you can't move... And fill you with ecstasy and pleasure... A captive prey in my grasp, being filled with pleasure despite the fear, teaching you day in and day out to associate that fear... that feeling of being prey... with pleasure. To make you understand that your place as prey brings you true pleasure... I would hold you tight in my grasp, staring deeply into your eyes to fill your brain with that lethargic happiness, make you feel that warmth and ecstasy in my stare, to find that salvation in my grasp... I would sink my fangs into you, pumping you full of venom to increase all that wondrous pleasure, make the ecstasy of being in my grasp cement the feelings of being prey deep into your brain, catching you up with your instinctive brain that already knows that you are my prey..." She described, lost in her thoughts for a moment, still moving along with Deva. And as she danced she'd start to move closer and closer to Deva, mimicking her movements perfectly. Yet Deva couldn't shake the feeling that this was too dangerous, that this mighty predator wouldn't be defeated like this. Maybe she needed to just kneel down and submit herself. The deep fear and the deep arousal both seemed to agree on that point, that submitting to the predator was the only option left to her. However, judging by Aythala's movements, this was working, her movements becoming slower as she continued to follow the angel. At the same time, Deva might notice that the serpent queen's eyes seemed just a little more focused than they should be. At the same time, many of the other snakes watching her were dancing as well, swaying in time with Deva's movements. Yet some seemed like they were ignoring the dance, some moving in strange patterns around Deva... Were they planning something? Did Athayla have a way out of this? Or perhaps that was just the fear and arousal talking now, rather than her observing what was happening. "You've heard thisssss many timesssss... But there is a lot I would do to get you, warm-blood... Mmmmmmmm... I.... I... Mmmmmmm... I would take that beautifully warm and tight body and use you for my pleasure... These cocks plunging into you day in and day out... feeling your tongue over both of them, carefully pleasuring your predator... Ooooohhhh..." And again those cocks would throb from the very thought, a bit of precum starting to drip from them. At the same time, Deva's fear and arousal now added curiosity to the mix. How would those cocks taste? How would they feel deep inside her? Wasn't it a prey's place to be used however they wished by their predator?

Meanwhile, Cyliarra carefully watched over this batte, keeping her eyes on every aspect of the battlefield, carefully analyzing every movement that Deva made. This was the other reason that she had called another agent back. Because even if Athayla turned out to not be enough, she would have new information about how Deva fought. Information that could be used in their coming fight. Or Athayla would be victorious, in which case Cyliarra wouldn't have to worry about her plans being so quickly destroyed. The snakes, however, missed what Deva was doing to the shadows. However, they did see the markings and the cuts, many of them moving away from the tree that had been cut. At the same time, the non-marked snakes would start to avoid the marked snakes, able to tell that something was happening to them, and purposely creating distance just in case. This wasn't just a smart enemy that Deva was fighting, it wasn't just a powerful one either. Aythala was very cunning, having her own plans in reserve during these kinds of fights. At the same time she was incredibly perceptive, or more accurately she had dozens of perceptive eyes all around the two of them, giving her a lot of information and angles to view the battle from. Though at this point she was moving in closer to Deva, eyes never leaving the angel's, movements almost perfectly mimicking Deva's at this point.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good to know you evacuated, that means I can go all out.. also isn't it technically you -below- rank 10?" She grinned.
"The heat was a ploy for an alpha-strike, now that I seen your abilities I can adjust.. I presume you can't do that too often in a row." Deva noted.. or she could just aim for wherever the snake-mistress was reforming from..

"Your eyes are uh.. special though." She objected to the snake-womans teasing and was unsure herself if this was just a compliment at that point.. as she moaned ever so slightly, with the exotic, dangerous beauty of those dark, reptilian unblinking eyes back in her view..
The idea of being coiled in those terrifying yet... oddly enthralling coils was quite.. intoxicating.. it was only through a will far stronger than most that Deva could keep on moving here.
Deva definitly didn't want to get eaten.. and those eyes offered a comfort of that not happening.. propably. Deva swayed slowly, sensually, along with the snake-woman, dancing with those eyes, even as she bit her lips and moaned ever so softly at the snake-womans tempting intent. She exhaled happily, warm precum gathering at the tip of her cock as she felt a soothing lethargy.. the snake wouldn't kill her.. propably.. she'd keep her soft and enthralled like this..
She gulped, and took a step closer of her own...
With that many serpentine eyes on her, she could guide them, control them with her dance.. but not all serpents were following... right? Some of them seemed to move differently, and not at Devas command, she could see that, out of the corner of her eyes.. she could confirm it, but only if she looked away from those dark, hypnotic pools and the mere thought of that sent a shiver down her spine..

She just wasn't sure if it was a shiver of fear or pleasure at this point.
Perhaps it would be easier to just kneel down before this mighty, horny predator.. taste these delicious snake-shafts before her.. two of the, more than enough to please and enjoy..
"Haah..... haah..." She panted, and took another step forwards, biting her lips at the seductive snake before her... extending her hands and gritting her teeth, as she dropped to one knee and reached out for those magnificent, purple shafts.. and reached above, to brush her soft fingers along that snake-belly. "Tickle the snake for a second of distraction.. then.. Emergency substitution!" She declared, falling into a shadow, all of a sudden, being replaced by a very confused looking angel.. plus one.

".... Huh.. first time I see one." The white winged angel declared.
"I was just fighting a crystal-guardian and now you... well it matters not!

I will defeat you evil Snake-vampire! I am Andra, the Grand Huntress and I recognize a predator vampire with hypnotic powers when I see one.. lucky for me, hypnosis doesn't work all that well on me. Unlucky for you. My slayer magic will work on you."
She declared, with determination.

"Slayer magic!" She raised her sword, which lit up.. before blasting the serpent-woman in purifying light that began coiling around and restraining her. "I shall cleanse your wickedness!"

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The shadows of a nearby tree twisted and bubbled, before slithering onwards.. only once they were out of the parametre of the snakes, did they ooze out a white-dressed angel, panting slightly crawling onto the ground, Deva struggling to regather her mental focus and soother her shadow-energies after using her costly substitution, panting...

But then again, she'd left another defender behind her. Even if the serpent woman defeated Andra fast, she likely would become a non-factor in the battle to come.

Deva looked ahead at the mansion upon the hill, thinking about the dangers ahead.. This was the fifth, considering Maya had dealt with the fourth, that left only the second unaccounted for.. a dark angel.
Then there was Valrie, of course.. and Cyliarra herself.
And the real problem.

Deva chuckled to herself and walked up the hill, mansion clear in sight. But she wasn't the only problem, someone as acutely aware as Cyliarra realized.. the reason Deva had been this exhausted was that she'd called forth another angel with her through the shadows, although from the moment she'd been observed, she had just.. disappeared. This was likely Deva's favourite ace in the hole, as she moved upon the mansion itself, guisarme in one hand and a little cupcake in the other. Because she was hungry for cupcakes when nervous. She inhaled.

"I know you can hear me. I'm coming, so lower your magic and I wont have to get.. rough. It wont stop me for long, anyway." She declared, as she ascended... "There is no hiding forever, not with all the things that you've done. I know you tried to make the world better, but look at what you have become."

A moment later, at the chapel....

The dark haired angel stepped forward, figuring it was useless to hide for long here..

"Hello there. To answer your first question, I got in here because at one point, this mansion didn't have the nasty barrier-magic it has on it right now, and at that point I got in, then went ahead in time to meet you. Don't worry about it, .. it gets all screwy in your head...
To answer your second question, no, I can't use that ability againt in this fight, because I have to keep you occupied in the here and now.. Yeah.. I expect to be defeated by you, quite soon, but as long as I can buy my Godess valuable time, during which the power of the second ranked and Cyliarra's currently most powerful servant cannot stop her, I am doing my duty."

She nodded, solemnly. Dressed in an intricate looking armor and armed with a strange, dangerous looking staff in one hand, an hourglass adjusted into her belt by the other, she would have looked quite dangerous and intimidating.. if not for the thing wobbling on her head. It looked like a living goo with big, floppy bunny ears.

I am Dura, the Thief of Time.. and I am propably the only one that can contain you long enough. I am willing to give my life to offer my mistress a greater chance of success, what about you?" She declared, lifting her staff to challenge whoever she'd find in that chapel and cut off the most dangerous aid to this cloaked one... True, there was still this Valerie, but she just had to have faith in mistress....

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aythala would smirk a bit as she had Deva in her grasp, confidence surging through her now that she knew the angel was going to fall. Not only did that mean her battle would be successful, but it meant that she would have an incredible angel slave to toy with and care for. Mistress always said that her agents were allowed to keep the pets that they took, even with one like Deva that Cyliarra specifically wanted to take. "My sweet little piece of prey... Do not worry, your predator will take you soon..." She would whisper as she grew even closer, seeing her prey start to kneel down, reaching out for her. However her expression would change to confusion when Deva suddenly reached out to brush her stomach rather than gripping her cocks, watching her fade into shadow as a new angel would arise to face her instead. And for the briefest moment, the snake considered chasing after Deva, continuing this fight and taking her in. But looking at the new angel, she knew that would be a mistake. She would have to at least deal with the angel in front of her if she wanted to get after Deva. "Hmph... A shame... But I have faith in Mistress... She has more than enough ready to deal with you..." The snake woman muttered to herself before refocusing on Andra.

"Vampire? I find that almost insulting... Darling I do not drain anything from you... My fangs are designed to put MORE within you..." Then she would chuckle a little bit, looking the attractive angel up and down with that same primal hunger in her eyes. Thankfully for Andra she hadn't been in Aythala's presence for very long, so the fear and arousal that look would inspire wouldn't be as strong yet. "Ah but I ssssssssense you won't believe that I'm not a vampire... So yes... I'm a snake-vampire, her to take you deep into my thrall... little morssssssel." Why not play on that as well? If her prey feared or was attracted to vampires, then she would use that as well, adding it on top of the sensations the snake caused. Andra, even with her bravery would feel a creeping sense of dread mixed with arousal, as though this snake woman was far stronger than she initially thought. Andra would feel a slightly familiar sensation, the feeling of being prey, the feeling of having a dangerous creature that wanted to take its nourishment from her... The snake woman stared at her, those eyes already starting to try and draw her in, the beauty of them wanting to fill her mind and pull the angel in. They were beautiful, enticing, dark, magnificent, predatory, with the slightest hint of danger. All of it would start mixing together to create a sense of fear and arousal, her limbs feeling a bit heavier now as she almost felt paralyzed by the snake woman. "So you wished to take the sssssspot of Deva as my prey? Well... Your beautiful, supple body will still look magnificent squeezed tight in my grasp... Feeling you writhe and moan in ecstasy, yet being unable to move as you thrash against my coils... Oooooh you will be mine..." Aythala whispered, already adjusting herself to face Andra.

However the holy light would make her recoil a bit, not in pain but more from her eyes being assaulted by sudden light. Despite them being mostly heat sensitive, they could still feel the large burst of light that the magic was causing. The light would manage to restrain her, holding her down and making her hiss a bit in protest, surprised at the strength of those binds. "Isssss this the game we're playing? Kinky... But I'm usually the one DOING the restraining..." She whispered, seeming to struggle against the binds, looking like she was unable to escape them. But a doubt would start to creep up in Andra... Was she really restrained? Was she simply acting as though she couldn't escape? Was she actually a barely contained beast that could break out at any moment? It felt... wrong... seeing her predator outsmarted by the prey... Something so powerful, so arousing, so clever, so terrifying, couldn't possibly be held there by tthat spell... could she? All of these doubyts would start to mix with arousal as Andra would find her eyes constantly drawn to those beautiful pools of darkness and power on Aythala's face. And even if she tore her eyes away, she would then just find her gaze naturally moving to those twin serpentine cocks, still throbbing in arousal from the battle with Deva and the thought of the new piece of prey in front of her.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Fangs. Vampire. Knew it." Andra nodded. "One of those exotic ones by the looks of it... aha! Now you admit it that your ploy is up! Fitlthy vampires! I augment my resistance against you wicked things with holy magic!" She declared, extending her wings drammatically.

But Andra was rather attracted and at the same time, worried about vampires indeed, so she shifted uncomfortably, quickly slipping into a flight-or fight response
And obviously, she chose fight.
"I see you're using snake-servants of the night, no suprise there.. H.. hunter magic!" She declared, her blade gowing white as she shifted uncomfortably with the worry about being drained, even with the light-bindings gripping at the snake-woman.

That said, even if Andra was strong, there was just an innate strength-difference between the higher ranking agents and.. most beings, really. Andra felt a shy shiver run down her spine for a long moment and shifted again, one hand covering her neck.
"I.. haah.. a.. am not going to lose against you.. e.. evil things again! Yeah.. take that.. You seem the type that doesn't like to get uh.. into physical combat, so my restraining light should do well on you." She declared, a white light, almost like fluid, seeming to run along her blade, as she bit her lips, hesitating in her attack.. somehow, she wasn't entirely sure.. those bindings should hold.. perhaps she should apply some more?

"I.. ah.. I.. "
She gulped, her eyes wandering up and down.. from those dark, enthralling eyes, down to those sensual shafts.. and poor Andra whimpered. "N.. no no matter what lewd things you want to do to me.. I.. I wont let you drain my life again.. n.. never again.!" She screamed out, seeming a little panicky.. clearly..s he was a bit.. unstable in regards to vampires, whimpering and biting her lips, arousal clear in the blush of her soft cheeks, her feminine form sublty smelling of arousal.. That said, with that panick came a determined strength, as she instead dropped her blade and raised her hands and growled out.

"H.. hunter magic.. Hunting of a Thousand Vampires!" She growled out, lifting her hands.. wooden stakes appearing in the air around her, left and right, hovering above, ever higher and higher.. sure, it was just stakes made of simple wood.. but it was a whole lot of them..
Andra would not let herself get caught by those beautiful, domineering eyes, just to get her life drained out of her again and again.. she hated feeling so weak and helpless and used! She'd show this evil snake-vampire that she was strong! Even if the snake could tear through her bindings with Andra focusing on this new spell, she'd just hit her from every direction next. She'd defeat the evil vampire before it could drain her blood again after making her all sluggish and horny and making her fantasize about slowly caressing along those beautiful, purple, inhuman shafts, licking along the sensual lengths, .. hmnn.. she'd worship those shafts.. and.. and... she panted heavily, glancing at those dark, entrancing eyes.. she would not just submit to those beautiful eyes....

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As Dura stepped into the chapel, she would see a rather huge open room, with rows and rows of seats lining the way, though they were all currently empty. Light would shine in through the windows, bathing the room in a slight glow. Statues were peppered around the room, all statues of a cloaked woman, likely Cyliarra if Dura had heard anything about who they were up against. At the other end of the room was a figure in a black robe, knelt before an alter in prayer. At first it seemed as though the figure hadn't noticed her, just reciting her prayers at that alter on her own. As the angel got closer she would hear the woman speaking, hearing her prayer. "May the Goddess look down upon me and smile... May my actions always please her... I devote myself entirely to your name and wishes... I am yours... May your will be done, and may I forever be a tool of your will... May you bless me with your approval... You are She that rules over all... She that deserves the voices of every soul singing Her praises..." Then when Dura got closer and started speaking, the kneeling figure would stand up, her cloak slipping off to reveal a pair of angel wings, just as Dura had expected she had found the Second.

Her wings were a dark black, her hair long and flowing hair was a light blonde, and her skin was pale and unblemished. Her robes were a dark black, that elegantly covered her figure, still showing her legs through an opening in the middle. She looked at Dura, a look of annoyance coming to her features. "You interrupted my hourly prayers... That is EXCEEDINGLY rude... That is your first sin." She said, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath to steady herself. But before she could ask the questions she wanted, Dura cut her off with the answers. "Time manipulation... Brilliant. Goddess will be pleased to add you among her faithful." She spoke, as though Dura's enslavement and defeat was already a determined result, looking the angel up and down. "In fact... I will be happy to add you to MY congregation. Another angel to teach the right way..." She took in every detail of Dura in moments, observing her weapons and armor, looking at the hourglass, and even seeing the slime bunny that she carried with her. "So you've been to the slime world...? I had heard a young kitsune had snuck off to there, but hadn't confirmed it yet... Tell me, did you happen to see an illusion fox goddess there?" The angel asked politely, wanting to know if Kinyyi had been disobeying the orders that Mistress had given to all of them. She was the leader of her armies, after all, and so that meant in some cases it fell to her to discipline them. "Ah but I can not be too angry at eagerness to serve the Goddess... Disobedience is wrong... but if it is in an attempt to serve her better, I can at least understand it." It seemed that at the very least the fox girl would not be severely punished, as the angel understood her motives.

"Greetings Dura... I appreciate the introduction. You may call me Abaddon." Though Abaddon would look incredibly insulted when asked if she would be willing to give her life for her Mistress, standing straighter now to give her answer. "Would my Goddess will it, I would cut off my own head purely for her amusement. If it would bring her even the slightest convenience I would gladly give my life..." Of course, her Mistress told her not to do those things, but if she had wanted it, Abaddon would be absolutely happy to comply. "Where I come from... an Angel's power is determined by their devotion... If you wish to measure my own against yours, we may, but I think it is time that I test you..." It was her own unshaking devotion that gave her so much power, it was her pure subservience to her Goddess that gave her the abilities that made her so fearsome. Now she had another angel to fight, one that held control over time, an incredibly formidable power that most stood no chance against. "You and your goddess are adept at gaining information, so I assume that you have heard about my power? Or at least the results of it..." Then she would look Dura directly in the eyes, Abaddon's eyes suddenly turning a deep purple and a cocky smirk coming to her face. "You wish to distract me... You know I can win in an instant... So I want to test exactly what you can do rather than ending this instantly..." Which was a lie... she had reasons for acting this way, despite what it would seem like. The good thing was she had faith in her Goddess, knowing that she could achieve victory without her, and so it was in her interest to hold Dura here as well, taking both of them out of the fight.

"Time to battle..." Abaddon's wings would spread out, a dark glow surrounding the fallen angel as she built up her power. And with that, . Meanwhile, dark purple glyphs would start to appear all over the floor and walls, all of them radiating some sort of magical energy. They seemed to cover almost every inch of the chapel, one even appearing right below Dura's feet. It caused the room to glow a deep purple. Then right before she got within 3 meters of Dura, the glyph she was closest to would flash, causing her to completely disappear, and the angel would reappear directly behind Dura, trying to lift the angel up into the air. However, after doing that, the purple glyph that had been right behind Dura would be gone, the floor returning to what it had looked like before. "Goddess ordered me to lead her armies and subdue all those in her path... I WILL not fail. So show me what you can do... Dura the Time Thief!" It seemed more like she was testing Dura's speed, reaction time, and ability to use her time magic, rather than going all out... Was the supposed strongest of Cyliarra's agents underestimating her? With everything Abaddon had seen, she should be more aware of how dangerous Deva and her Aeva could actually be...

However, this was all a ploy... Abaddon was working to distract her opponent from her true attack, the one that others had described as 'instantaneous' because they only got to see the results... rather than the entire process that she was weaving right now. Everyone spent so much time trying to deal with the attacks right in front of them, that they don't even notice they were being brought into her trap. So she would start fighting Dura head on, building her trap the whole time...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cyliarra watched as Deva managed to distract some of her remaining agents, glad that at the very least those two Aeva were dealt with. Deva would feel the magical protections on the mansion lift, her words being heard. She just didn't want to sit there and put up shields that she knew that Deva could break through. The barrier that she had put around the Story had been one of her best, so there was no reason to build up new ones. Deva would be able to make it to a large set of doors, the main entrance to the manor. Nothing would stop her from entering, and making it into the grand entrance hall. Works of art and other fancy pieces of decor were arranged in the entrance hall, looking rather rich and noble for what was essentially an evil lair. The masterpiece of a famous sculptor sat as the centerpiece of the collection, along with many oil paintings, sculptures, and tapestries worth a rather large town when summed greeted Deva. And at the top of the entrance hall stairs stood two familiar figures, having already gone to greet Deva when she entered.

Cyliarra and Valerie stood tall at the top of the stairs. Valerie was completely nude at this point, rippling muscles having become a bit more defined since the last time they met, showing that she had been training.. Her human form had long, flowing hair, reaching past her large and firm breasts. Meanwhile, between her legs stood her long, throbbing cock, just as beautiful as the angel remembered it. However, her face had a more primal look to it now, a slight wolfish grin on her face, and a more animalistic look that she seemed to be purposely containing... for now. It wasn't that she struggled to control her wild side completely, it was more that she wanted to greet Deva as the proud Amazoness that she was, and only move to her wolfish form when she felt it was needed. After all, she had been learning proper strategy and planning between battles this time, and she knew that it wasn't the best plan to use up everything she had all at once, and instead keep some things saved up in case she needed it. "This is our third meeting right? Never gave you a proper thank you for getting me out of that Moron's control. So thanks. Proving that you'd be a useful slave, a perfect bitch, before I even take you... It's brilliant." Valerie would compliment, that same confidence still swelling within her as she looked at Deva, as though she knew that the angel would be serving her, like she was certain she wouldn't lose this time.

Cyliarra, meanwhile had taken off her flowing cloak, still wearing a black dress. But this dress was much more revealing and majestic, showing off more skin, but looking more tasteful with only a slight cleavage window. This was her home, there was no need to be protective of her identity, especially against Deva who already knew who she was. Her long hair was that same white it had been last time, and her eyes held a mixture of lust, love, and care. But just as before Deva could feel the darkness hiding behind them, a small hint of corruptive lust showing through. Though the real question was whether it was the lewd corruptive darkness that she had seen earlier, or the true darkness that seemed to be hiding behind the elf. "Hello Deva. It's wonderful to see you again, my sweet little angel. I am no longer hiding from you. Some might complain of you being a thorn in my side, but in all honesty I thank you for everything you have done. Stopping that rebellion, protecting myself and those I care about, and showing me the weaknesses and vulnerabilities I still had. But make no mistakes... this will be the end. One of us will be stopped here. And when I take you I will show you the warm, corruptive influence of my love... I will make you my most treasured slave, my partner in lust, my submissive love to care for and give warmth and affection..." Then her eyes would move down between Deva's legs, watching as Deva's cock would immediately spring to life from being in Cyliarra's presence, those corrupting thoughts flowing into her all over again, making her want to serve her dark Mistress. "I see you've kept my gift from last time... Strange considering your Tome could have rid you from it immediately." Which might remind Deva that Cyliarra's Tome didn't have the same rules that the angel was playing by. She would also notice that Valerie's scent wasn't filling the room like it would normally do, but it wouldn't be clear why yet. "Valerie... I wish to do this first... If you would be so kind..." Valerie would seem slightly annoyed by that, but then she'd just smirk and nod. "Alright... But if you fail I'm not going to just walk away... I'll take my turn then..." And with that, Valerie would take a step back and sit down, closing her eyes and focusing, looking as though she were meditating at this point.

Then the elven woman would reach into her dress and retrieve her Tome, the book glowing for a moment while she started walking down the stairs. "I won't hold back... Or I suppose the only thing I'll hold back is lethal solutions..." She didn't want to kill Deva after all. "And I would hope that you would do the same." With that she would reach the bottom of the stairs, and she would The very first thing she would do is show the immediate things she had learned from observing Deva, opening her Tome, the book glowing and suddenly it would... suck in all the shadows in the room? It wasn't that it created a bright light in every corner of the room, it just... seemed to erase the shadows? Deva no longer had a shadow, the furniture didn't have a shadow... it looked surreal to be honest... "I saw what you did against Athayla... There'll be none of that here... Or at least none at first..." The Tome had only been able to pull in the shadows that already existed... if a new source of light were to come in, there'd be new shadows and she'd have to do that trick again. "The same tricks will not work on me... This will hurt just a little bit... I'm sorry about that..." She'd wave her hand, and a small needle would fly out, and if it reached her it would gently poke Deva, drawing just a little bit of blood. It was a sharp, but thankfully fading pain, nothing serious, just enough of a poke to cause some sort of damage. "Just in case you had that illusion spell ready..." If Deva had a Morphea ready, she wanted to be rid of it so her other powers would still affect her... But with her taking those two steps to stopping some of Deva's usual tricks, she could do little else, giving Deva time to retaliate. Though she would also notice that Cyliarra was carefully watching that guisarme, knowing enough about it to stay as clear of it as she possibly could.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dura raised her hand, the bunny-goo flopping it's ear back over slowly. "Oh.. nono.. if you want to keep on praying that's just fine to me too.. I just kind of suspect you might get a ... call from your goddess soon and, sorry, but you wont answer that summoning on time."
She shrugged.

"I'd rather stay myself, but I've resolved to becoming enslaved to you, yes.. but it is interesting what difference you can make if you don't expect to win. Still.. it is my desire to see my goddess mortal avatar be happy. I guess I ought to remain myself, to fully savour this joy.. After that, I care little what happens to me.

Anyway, illusiory fox? Not sure, I met a lot of things on my travels and it's been a while ago.. for me, anyway."
She nodded, not giving too much information without need.
Dura then shrugged.
"I mean, I feel like I'm kinda devoted. In a laid back kind of way.. but you see, this question I asked you was a trap in itself. I was hoping to get you to admit your attitude." She chuckled, observing her opponent, far less.. talkative than most other Aeva's were.. but what she'd told the fox was true, she was the last of those modeled on Aelissa rather than Deva.

Dura watched the angel charge at her.. only to have her slow down her assault, whilest Dura sped up. Abaddon had an easy time identifying this ability.. she was slowing down and, although Dura hid most of the signs subtly, she was sped up. Not by any random numbers either, it seemed as if she'd sped up as much as Abaddon had slowed down.
"I guess I lack your willingness to sacrifice yourself and devotion.. then again. If Cyliarra doesn't wish you to do it, aren't you causing her dismay just by thinking like this?" She posed, even as she was lifted off of her feet. She had determined herself to defeat, so she was ready to take the hit.
"What if your devotion is so great, it causes harm to the one you devote yourself to?" She posed.. she was not as talkative as the other Aeva's.. but that just ment she could fashion her words into sharper weapons in the meantime. Rather than avoiding being picked up, she extended her own hand to touch the one gripping her and lifting her up.. with relative ease... she was not the strongest, after all.

"From the get go, I expected to not win against you. But I also resolved myself to leave a mark." She nodded, pointing a finger at the opposing angel accusingly, comically as that might look, clearly overwhelmed by her.. "We both are willing to die for our godesses, but only I am willing to truly live for mine!" It mattered not if that accusal was true or not. This was what the goddess had taught them in how to do battle. Find a single weakness in their armor and you can strike.. find none, then stare determinedly at one spot and pretend there is one. You just need them to look for a moment.

"Temporal Offering."
She declared, taking a hold of the angels hand.. and just freezing up.. going limp, hanging heavily and not doing anything.. whilest Abaddon saw herself seeing.. something else. blue strands flowing around her, around everything, but Dura. Instinctively, she knew, this was what time looked like. Little blue strands wiggled off of the bunny-slime, which had become startled ever so slightly, covering itself with its oversized ears... which was of questionable usefulness, given their half-see through nature. Several of those blue strands were knotted around Dura's little hourglass, and actually, around Abaddon, there seemed to be even more strings, swirling etherially. Which begged the question why the limp angel didn't have any strands of azure magic whatsoever. Infact, the blue strands seemed to flow from the completely helpless Dura into her. Only when she stopped touching Dura's hand did the blue lines disappear.. and Dura regained consciousness. It seemed the ability was linked to her left hand, not something just activated throughout her body, something she had consciously decided to use..

Abaddon might realize that Dura had given her additional time. But why would she do that? There seemed to be no immediate benefit for her, Abaddon could sense there was nothing debilitating about this, no magic hidden or set up to come.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva approached, slowly, with a soft fluffing of her wings. her hat discarded along the way, allowing the seriousness of her usual hidden expression to creep into view.
"Fancy..." She noted towards the door, as always when worried and nervous, distracting herself with idle thoughts, like trying to gauge the value of those doors.. massive oak, 560 gold at least. Propably multiples more with defensive magic strewn all over them ....

and the carpet.. 210 gold... was that gold-trim? .. 340.

Portraits.. propably thousands of gold pieces, art was always hard to judge. She prefered flowerfields over.. grandiose looking things herself. Still, this was the mansion of a mistress, definitly.
Sculpture, hewn in cold steel.. 7000 gold

Two mistresses, one robed, one nude and mighty, the other in a sensual, beautiful dress... priceless.
She couldn't help but blush a little at Valerie -her mind struggled to not just call her mistress infront of that- nudity. It was.. not entirely unexpected, infact, a welcome sight, but it was also definitly very.. distracting.
Plus, that expression.. Valerie was definitly not ranked in the double digits anymore, if Deva were to just compare the.. presence of the one before her.. and she'd been particularly weak against Valerie's charms before, basically retreating.. and then fantasizing. A lot.

"My only regret is that the rebellion was so.. irredeemable." She nodded to Valerie. "I take no pleasure in defeating even the most cruel beings, I never could. At best there is a calm satisfaction. But.. rescuing you from their thrall would be quite the fantastic setup to prove myself as slave to be taken and pampered. I have fantasized about such..
But know that I've only fantasized about a less cruel Narcissus taking both of us to become bitch-slaves together with twisted devices and what have you. I've always been.. creative with my fantasies."
She chuckled... before turning to Cyliarra.

"Hmnn.. Cyliarra, perhaps it is only fair I play the mysterious one for a change, you can't complain about that, now, can you?" She chuckled ever so slightly.
"I can tell you that, without fail, I will not fail to reach my goal." She determined.. before shifting to the matter of her cock, clearing her throat ever so slightly, reminded of it, with Valrie gazing down at her was... rwrr..
She could feel her cokc throbbing insistantly, unapologetically. Valerie was pure, primal sensuality, reminding her of her first lover, yes, but a dark mistress.. she had always fantasized about this too, she was just like her wife, Aelissa...
"Oh, I ment to ask, I guess we ought to change that away if Valerie wins, eh?" She avoided the topic.. then nodded to Cyliarra's challenge.

"You wont hold back...heh.." She nodded, thoughtfully.
".. hoh.. you neutralized my shadow magic. I do hope I get it back against Valerie, because, frankly, without shadow-avatar, I'll just get beaten by pure physical might." She chuckled.
"And it's fine, I'm used to pain, go all out. I caused you more than enough distress, this will be my dues." She offered, supremely calm, now that she had little choice but do battle, here, now.

"Owie.. oh, I see, Morphea.. yeah I'm afraid mine still hasn't recovered, not sure if it ever will, the more it.. fixes.. the longer it takes, usually a day does it, but months.. years.. who knows. But anyway.." She chuckled... and then extended her arms, smirking triumphantly. It was now.. or never.

"And let evil remember this day, when a good person crafted their weakness into victory." She nodded as she raised her right hand, smiling, seeming incredibly pleased with herself, as she fliped up her tome.
"The shadow you just absorbed was no normal shadow. You see, my shadow is infused with a dead goddesses love and protection for me.. trying to take it from me without my consent and keeping it is nearly impossible. Don't you remember when I cut you with Ius Victoria, I placed a condition upon you, a condition that never fades away, that prevents your tome from affecting me directly. So, presuming you haven't just erased the condition with your tome and if my shadow counts as part of me, how could you possibly have taken it.. unless I wanted you to?

That's right, I want you to have my shadow. It's protected me for so long... and now, it can protect you! A small shred of a soul I once saved, a memory of a desire to keep me safe is now within your tome. And whilest it is indubitably incredibly hard to change or attack a tome, I'm just using something you put within it, to restore it."
Deva extended her hands, flipping open the rules page of her own tome in her left, extending her right hand in a grasping motion towards Cyliarra's tome.
"I wont let you release my powers in time! Now, Tomey! Use my own shadow as ink and rewrite the rules-page so many of your siblings have died to erase!"

She requested of her friend and upon her left hand, 12 rules and one addition from Deva were displayed proudly.
Rule 1: A Tome can not be used to take someone's Life.
Rule 2: A Tome can not destroy. It may only create.
Rule 3: A Tome can not affect other reality altering items (artifacts, weapons, people, etc.)
Rule 4: A Tome can not be used to directly control another sentient being
Rule 5: The abilities of a Tome are wholly dependent on the amount of energy it has and how many Tomes work in tandem with it
Rule 6: A Tome can not create sentient beings
Rule 7: A Tome can not create a stable Story alone
Rule 8: A Tome can not alter the ending of a Story. It may only add or remove factors until the Story reaches its conclusion
Rule 9: A Tome can not cause severe bodily harm to another sentient being
Rule 10: A Tome can only affect other Tomes when its level of energy, or number of Tomes, dwarfs the other Tome in comparison
Rule 11: A Tome can not determine the ending of a Story until it has already come to pass
Rule 12: A Tome can not disobey its wielder*

*Unless the Tome's wielder ever mistreats it with true cruelty, or tries to change, bypass, or manipulate the above rules in any way, shape, or form.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aythala rolled her eyes a little as Andra "confirmed" her theory on her being a vampire. Were it not for the fact that she was going to get a beautiful new piece of prey, she may be even a little bit insulted. She was something so much more than a vampire, her stare was far stronger, her fangs were more versatile, and she had more powers than just simple bats... There was a reason she was ranked as the 5th! "Holy magic? Cute... Mmmmmmmm... You'll look so beautiful wrapped up and writing in ecstasy..." She was already fantasizing about the ways that she would use Andra, and hearing that would make the angel feel a strange sense of relief... Just knowing that this mighty predator wasn't planning on devouring her... knowing that actually made her feel a little thankful that the snake just wanted to take her...

The angel would feel that fight or flight response, and yet a deep part of her seemed to come up with a third option... cower. She could run, she could fight as she chose, but for some reason the option to cower and submit would also flow into her mind... If the snake woman wanted to spare her, if this predator was willing to take its prey... submission might also give her a chance at surviving. These thoughts would all hit Andra at once, the snake woman causing a lot of instinctive feelings in those facing her. And of course there were those black pools of beauty staring at her so intently, shivers of arousal and calm safety emanating from those eyes. "You must know that you sssssstand no chance... Even if I were a vampire... I am the fifth strongest of Mistress' agents... The Mother of Snakes..." She would hiss, the sound sending a shiver of mixed emotions through Deva. Fear, arousal, anticipation, awe, all of it running through the angel in response to the sounds from the snake Mistress.

Honestly though... with what happened next Aythala couldn't help but feel a little bad for Andra. Whatever vampires that she had encountered in the past had done a real number on her, she clearly needed a better Mistress to treat her right. "Drain your life? Darling... You are worth sssssssso much more than just your life..." She explained, Andra finding herself drawn right back up to those beautiful eyes, the snake eyes that gave her feelings of safety and security, despite the fear building of how the snake woman would break free of the bindings. She could already imagine herself curled up beneath the mighty predator before her, suckling and worshiping those sensual snake shafts. It would be a safe, secure, seductive situation, one where she gave the snake Mistress... the Predator pleasure in exchange for happiness, safety, and protection... Prey like her needed something to protect her... and she had found a predator that was willing to keep her safe... Aythala would keep her safe and free from worry, all she had to do was show submission...

Though Athayla's eyes would widen a bit as she saw all the wooden stakes appearing around her, even if she wasn't a vampire those would hurt. Even she had to worry about what may happen if those things were to pierce her. "A beautiful power, sssssssweet little prey..." While she may have been worried internally, she knew how to keep her confident aura, a predator didn't act frightened even when something endangered her like this. "I think it's time we explain thingssss properly, my dear angel... First of all... You are the prey... you are the one meant to be restrained..." She spoke with calm confidence in her voice, as though she knew her words to be fact. Then she'd gather her energy and shatter the bindings that were holding her, rushing with impressive speeds towards the angel, moving in a serpentine pattern to make it more difficult to aim at her with the stakes. Though, with how fast she was moving, Andra may not even have time to launch them at her. And if she did, snakes from all around them would start diving in, even managing to leap off of some surfaces to intercept the stakes, doing their very best to block as many of them as they could. In mere moments, Andra would feel the scales of the snake coiling around her, the inhuman texture of scales starting to surround her. That large, rippling snake body would start coiling around her and squeezing her just tight enough that she could feel trapped, but not tight enough to restrict blood flow. Not only that, but somehow Andra's body, the wardings she had against vampires, didn't even seem to inconvenience the snake, holding against her without issue "And more importantly... I am NOT a Vampire!"

To emphasize this point she'd sink her fangs into Andra's neck, though the angel wouldn't feel any pain from it, just a slight piercing. Her heart and mind would start racing, fear and familiarity from this situation hitting her as she knew that next was the point where this vampire would drain the blood from her, pulling her life force away... Yet rather than that... she'd feel something... flowing into her? Rather than losing blood she felt something being added into her bloodstream, rather than draining her the snake was pumping venom directly into her bloodstream. Andra's heart rate would slow just a little bit, her mind fogging up and her muscles relaxing involuntarily as the venom quickly did its work. It wouldn't paralyze her, nor would it kill her, but it did start to calm her down, and if she didn't fight it she'd find her body going slack. Her entire body would feel so much heavier, and while those feelings of fear and arousal would still buzz through her brain, her body was relaxing in response to that venom. Then she would feel hands on the sides of her head, Athayla turning her to make sure she was looking directly into her eyes. They looked so much more beautiful... so much more enthralling, up close. They seemed to push everything else out of her vision, pulling all her attnetion, all her thoughts into those two points, those two beautiful gems that almost seemed to pierce right through her. The snake woman would begin to speak, her words echoing in Andra's head now, hearing them much more clearly, and they sounded so much more beautiful from up close. "Lisssten to me... I don't wish to take anything away from you... I wish to ADD more to you... More pleasure, more venom, more beautiful feelings of helplessness. I will not harm you... I want the bessst for you..." She whispered, and Andra would feel those twin shafts pressed against her thigh as she was held tightly in that embrace, Aythala starting to coil up tighter to keep the angel from moving in case she kept fighting her power.