What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Partial] obsolete - Naedoko Demon's Ground / 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~

Status
Not open for further replies.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Partial] Naedoko Demon's Ground / 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~

Is it hard to update the partial to another version? Cause i got V1.09 now lol

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, i gotta check what's changed and then move everything and make sure it doesn't crash. Most of the time they change common events and maps and write what they fixed. But, if they changed from 6 - 9 this fast i think ill wait a little while.

But, i did write a little tutorial on how to do it yourself if you wanna apply the partial to version 1.0.9

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=579186&postcount=8

OverlordMomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey there, I noticed a lot of the files in your translation are much smaller in size than 1.09's files, and some items even vanish from the game when applying it (Example: Jubiri's S. Force, Bite Fang. I know the name of it because if I load the game from a raw save it will be in her equipment until I move to another area. If she doesn't have it equipped she won't know the skill, so this is a problem).

Would it be possible for you to apply the translated lines to 1.09's updated files without too much effort? I don't mind if you don't translate the new lines, I just want the game to be stable. Sorry for troubling you, please PM me if you need me to send you something.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey there, I noticed a lot of the files in your translation are much smaller in size than 1.09's files, and some items even vanish from the game when applying it (Example: Jubiri's S. Force, Bite Fang. I know the name of it because if I load the game from a raw save it will be in her equipment until I move to another area. If she doesn't have it equipped she won't know the skill, so this is a problem).

Would it be possible for you to apply the translated lines to 1.09's updated files without too much effort? I don't mind if you don't translate the new lines, I just want the game to be stable. Sorry for troubling you, please PM me if you need me to send you something.
Ah, does 1.0.9 have like content update? Like new cg?

OverlordMomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, does 1.0.9 have like content update? Like new cg?
I'm not certain. 1.0.8 simply lists "Others" for its update information, so that one might have added content. 1.0.6, 1.0.7, and 1.0.9 were all typo/bug updates.

EDIT: I actually still had a folder for 1.0.8, and I can confirm that the file size changes were from 1.0.8 to 1.0.9. Besides the Map files (some of which are different sizes as well), the Actors, Armors, CommonEvents, Enemies (+1 KB), Items, Skills, States, and Weapons all have larger file sizes.

EDIT2: Your translation appears to have the same file sizes as 1.0.8, but I noticed some extra Map files the translation folder lacks, Map411-Map432. Looks like 1.0.8 did actually add some new content after all.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ver 1.10 is out. According to the thread:

*Current version is 1.10.*

Implemented epilogue "Latter Days of the Knights Order".
Added 6 baseline CGs and 6 scenes.

Can you update the partial to 1.10? Considering that there are new scenes added not just bugfixes.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ver 1.10 is out. According to the thread:

*Current version is 1.10.*

Implemented epilogue "Latter Days of the Knights Order".
Added 6 baseline CGs and 6 scenes.

Can you update the partial to 1.10? Considering that there are new scenes added not just bugfixes.
A little busy with RJ173290, but i can ask Yun-Ah see if he can update it. Sorry.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'll see what I can do tomorrow. Should be quite easy. :p

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks to both of you. Yun when you finish the update, could you tell me how to trigger the new events?

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, I've translated everything from the 1.10 except the CommonEvent, dunno if there's something to translate there. I'll see with Yugifan later, he'll update the first post when everything is good.

Thanks to both of you. Yun when you finish the update, could you tell me how to trigger the new events?
I don't know much of the game so you'll have to find that yourself. :p

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, I've translated everything from the 1.10 except the CommonEvent, dunno if there's something to translate there. I'll see with Yugifan later, he'll update the first post when everything is good.

I don't know much of the game so you'll have to find that yourself. :p
Thanks ill wait for Yugi's confirmation and will download the update. Thank you.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks Yunah

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, i can't remember if there was something i translated there.
If i did, then it was probably a choice or some dialog. Sorry if
i don't leave traces in common events Yun-Ah...

Unless if there is a item or skill linking to Common Event i just leave it untranslated.

You could do this, check through Items and Skills and see if there is anything like Teleport or Check Status sort of things.

Like say Item : Teleport and then in Effects, is there a common event? If so, check the old partial before 1.10 and see if i translated it.

OverlordMomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Every time you guys translate this game they release a new patch fixing "typos" which makes some of the translated items not translate properly, and that makes the item completely vanish from the game... They released a patch 1.11 on the 28th to "fix typos" and now I can't retrieve version 1.10 as far as I know (DLSite doesn't keep downloads of old versions). Could somebody please PM me version 1.10?

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Every time you guys translate this game they release a new patch fixing "typos" which makes some of the translated items not translate properly, and that makes the item completely vanish from the game... They released a patch 1.11 on the 28th to "fix typos" and now I can't retrieve version 1.10 as far as I know (DLSite doesn't keep downloads of old versions). Could somebody please PM me version 1.10?
Just search for torrent or ddl, it's not that hard to find.

OverlordMomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just search for torrent or ddl, it's not that hard to find.
Huh... didn't think people would be uploading it past version 1.00. I guess it's because they added new content. Thanks for the tip!

ZetaAstacion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just play the one with complete 100% Save by unlocking all monsters, clothes, and many CG scenes.

The problem is why the CG scenes are incomplete?
How am i suppose to unlock the unlockable scenes?

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This may sound awkward but how to patch 1.10?
Do I just need to copy to the directory folders?

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Please read the third sticky here "How to apply a partial"

Status
Not open for further replies.