Reputation score
Re: Pathos Facility

"Nuh uh, you first." Bell says playfully. "I have to finish my cereal."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There is another smile and then Jack leans back some, thinking a moment before speaking. "Well, let's see where to start. Alright, well as you might have guessed, both of my parents were pretty damn bright, though I don't really remember all that much about them. Was raised by close family friends since they were always wrapped up with working. When my own gifts were realized though, it was a during a time where they weren't really needed, and so I went a different path. Started in High School really my path change, I started playing a sport called football."

He stops for a moment then looks at her and asks, "um, does that mean anything to you at all? Not sure if you'd know what human football is or not, so I figure before going any further if you have questions I should try to answer them."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Umm, that's where about forty big guys like you dress up in big chestpads and small pants and try to beat the crap out of each other, right?" She says, totally engrossed.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This elicits a full laugh from him. "Ah, sure that term works as well. Yeah so I started playing that for a while, drew some interest from certain people for my physical abilities as well as my sharp mind. Eventually I ended up here as you can see, and to be honest, I'm quite looking forward to the day when everything is back to normal and we can all relax again. Other than that there really isn't a whole lot more to me, unless you happen to know who MacGuyver is?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Koike's head cocked to one side, and he gestured to Gil to wait a moment. With that, he stepped over to the doorway leading from the rec lounge into the dining area. He then used his pool cue to point at Jack. "If he asks for a jumble of random items...watch out."

With that said, he returned to the pool table, and waited for Gil to break.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"What do you mean, back to normal? as far as I'm concerned, this place is just another job to me. And as for MacGuyver..." She's interrupted at this point by Koike's comment, and smiles before continuing. "Not a clue, though I'm thinking that has something to do with it?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack seemed as if he was going to reply to the first part when Koike's comment cut him off. There was a flicker of amusement in his eyes and he visibly was chuckling as Bell answered his own question. "Ah, yes what he said would have something to do with it. I might have brought a few things with me later that will explain that better, but suffice it to say given the right kinds of things to work around with, I can make some... interesting toys with just random stuff."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Interesting." She says, finally finished with her cereal. "That would make it my turn then, unless you have anything else you want to say?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He shakes his head then says, "Nah, I've said plenty and talked your ear off enough. Besides, now I'm curious here, so go ahead."

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Gil grinned, and broke.

"I haven't played any pool for quite a while, but you're going freakin' DOWN!"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Koike smirked, then took his shot. The cue ball bounced off of several of the balls, eventually causing all of them to bounce around. Once the chaos on the table died down, Koike's shot had sunk both the one and two balls.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well alright, lets see..." Bell thinks for a moment before continuing.

"There really wasn't that much interesting in my childhood, right up until I hit more or less the same level as your High School. Up until then I was more or less the model student, seldom late, never skipped, always did my homework on time, yada yada. That year was the one where my parents got me my own computer to do homework with however. I'll just say I did everything but. My grades actually improved, but that was because I was either copying notes and essays from other people online, or getting into the school records and changing my marks."

"This went on for most of High School. As I got better and better with what I did online, I spent more time hiding in my room and less time doing anything else. I started peeking in the wrong places, and eventually other people took an interest in what I was doing. A Military Representative showed up on my doorstep one day almost a decade ago, and gave me a choice. I could be arrested for all the illegal stuff I had done, and there was quite a comprehensive list of it, or I could start flying straight and do a couple jobs for them while I was at it. Hold on a sec, I have to get something to drink. Any questions so far?" She asks as she gets up and grabs some water from the kitchen.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Koike smirked, then took his shot. The cue ball bounced off of several of the balls, eventually causing all of them to bounce around. Once the chaos on the table died down, Koike's shot had sunk both the one and two balls.
"How the fuck!? You cheated, I bet.."

Grumbling to himself, Gil readied himself, and then took the shot.

When all the balls settled, nothing had sunk.

"Cockmonkey!"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Koike smirked, then looked at Gil with an impish gleam in his eyes. "Oh, you think that's cheating? Watch this."

Koike's next shot started out like the first one...Only after all the balls began moving on the table, the cue ball bounce off, and began ricocheting around the rec lounge, eventually heading into the dining area. As it was bouncing off of light fixtures in there, Koike calmly balanced the same coin he'd used earlier on it's edge on the tip of his cue stick.

The cue ball proceeded to bounce back into the rec center, off of the coin, and back onto the table, where it stopped. The eight ball was the only solid-color ball that wasn't pocketed, and only half of the stripes were still up.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Koike smirked, then looked at Gil with an impish gleam in his eyes. "Oh, you think that's cheating? Watch this."

Koike's next shot started out like the first one...Only after all the balls began moving on the table, the cue ball bounce off, and began ricocheting around the rec lounge, eventually heading into the dining area. As it was bouncing off of light fixtures in there, Koike calmly balanced the same coin he'd used earlier on it's edge on the tip of his cue stick.

The cue ball proceeded to bounce back into the rec center, off of the coin, and back onto the table, where it stopped. The eight ball was the only solid-color ball that wasn't pocketed, and only half of the stripes were still up.
"Hey, yeah, you know what? Fuck you. Fuck you to hell."

Gil twitched in anger, and gave a mean glare to Koike before readying himself for the next shot, already knowing he had lost this round.

He shot, but none of the balls went in.
"I fucking hate you.."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Koike shrugged. "It could always be worse. You could be up against someone who actually knows what they're doing."

This shot, in keeping with what Koike had said, is a scratch.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Koike shrugged. "It could always be worse. You could be up against someone who actually knows what they're doing."

This shot, in keeping with what Koike had said, is a scratch.
"I swear to fucking god, when you're sleeping tonight, I'm gonna fucking shoot you in the face."

Gil's eyes flashed a bright red for a second, and then returned to it's normal dark red color. He readied the next shot, and managed to sink one striped ball in.

"How the hell did you do those last two shots, anyway?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Dumb luck. I know the basics of how to play pool, and that's pretty much it."

Koike took another shot. "Well, at least I didn't scratch this time..."

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

"Dumb luck. I know the basics of how to play pool, and that's pretty much it."

Koike took another shot. "Well, at least I didn't scratch this time..."
"You and your fucking luck, man.."

Getting lucky, Gil readied and fired off another shot, getting yet another ball sunk.

"Fuck yeah!"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Koike took another shot, and managed to connect with the eight-ball...Only for it to stop out in the middle of the table. "Random luck, yes. At least as long as it's related to making random spectacles in some game, that is. Other things...fairly normal."

'There's also a few things I really haven't tested with it, yet. But now probably isn't the best time.'

Status
Not open for further replies.