What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Pika-san] Leotard Quest

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
OP update via: Strange

Traditional RPGM JRPG, male MC indie battle-fuck game. very long with a lot of content and hours of gameplay.
Previous works from Pika-san include BFRogue Saitama! (which had a less orthodox gameplay, similar to a real-time RoR) BF thread
A remake, named LeotardQuest Crimson, updated the original with even more content and better graphics.

Translation thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/leotard-quest.13255/

Controls:
←→↑↓ to move around
Z/Enter/Space confirm
X/suppr/numpad0 menu/cancel

Gameplay:
Typical grindy RPG with random encounters. All battles are sex-battles.
There's essentially 3 types of damage skills you can use (boobs/butt/vagina), and a few which target multiple elements/parts.
Usually, the more costly a skill is, the more powerful but the less efficient in terms of MP usage.

There are LOADS of enemies in here. The game is entirely in Japanese, so a translator or knowing the language is highly recommended.
Snoop around the castle early on to you can get stuff to start with.
You can set your character's fetish (boobs, ass etc.) and also what type of girls he prefers (Teens, Onee-sans, etc.). MC will be much more vulnerable to enemies matching his preference. In Crimson, many events and enemies will tamper with these weaknesses.
Be wary, that the game is teeming with instant-loss events everywhere. Save often!

Content: comes in form of standing pictures, a LOT of them, with varied size, quality and theme.

Does anybody have a working download link for Leotard Quest or willing to upload it?
as requested, the game.

afaik it's an indie battle fuck game. very large with a lot of content and hours of gameplay.
author: Pika-san
also developed BFRogue Saitama... a very similar game.
played it some time ago, but i can't remember all the content. so if there is a problem regarding board rules, please contact me.

link:
hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!HZ40GZ6B!PQp0eXwqTRWakEn7MBKmQFtF1aUjuLZQpuFIQAzGGyQ
thx to kikisama

i'm not willing to upload elsewhere since mediafire always deletes everything and i dont want to waste hours of uploading again and again. if you have problems using the links, try chrome.

Typical Grindy RPG. There's essentially 3 types of damage skills you can use (targeting boobs/butt/vagina respecitively) and a few skills which target all and are a bit less effective in terms of mana usage, you can also heal yourself. There is a LOAD of enemies in here. The game is entirely in Japanese, so a translator or knowing the language is highly recommended. Snoop around the castle early on so you can get stuff. You can set your character's weakness (boobs, ass etc.) and also what type of girls he likes ("Usual", Big Sister, MILF or Loli) and some enemies react to your preferences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Leotard Quest

can we get a RJ number please? or a DL site link. either or.

OP
helhansen84

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

its a non commercial game. so there dont exist any publisher pages.
maybe some oldskool crack at this board can remember the blog where it was developed.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ulmf org/bbs/showpost.php?p=154629&postcount=495 this is a old post on the game. more of a basic guide to the game.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Going to check it out. I'm downloading now, and it's downloading without problems.
And why does mediafire delete indie games? Is it because they contain adult material?
I'm uploading my files to zippyshare. They are just like mediafire. One click download,no restrictions and fast downloading speed. So you might consider uploading there.

Last edited:
W

Wolf624

Going to check it out.I'm downloading now,and it's downloading without problems.
And why does mediafire delete indie games?Is it because they contain adult material?
I'm uploading my files to zippyshare.They are just like mediafire.One click download,no restrictions and fast downloading speed.So you might consider uploading there.
MediaFire deleted anything containing adult content. They'll also suspended your account for uploading it.

OP
helhansen84

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

mediafire deletes indie games before asking, so you have to bitch around to get them to restore the upload and that's too much trouble.
not to mention that all my other uploads (for sharing or personal stash) would probably be deleted by now. and that would be just useless.
using mediafire for sharing purposes right now feels like using torrents. it lasts a week or two and then its gone. mf's good times are over.

Last edited:

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My own 18+ account was deleted... i'm so sad with mediafire...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Honestly, zippyshare doesn't delete anything, only if someone reports it. I've been uploading to zippyshare for 2 years now and they haven't deleted a single thing. There are pirated games, movies, songs and god knows what on my account, but none of the files are missing.
Hentaifromhell's users upload doujins to zippyshare and to mediafire. 90% of mediafire accounts are suspended, but zippyshare links are still up.

Last edited:

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This still version 8.6, or has it been updated since then? Have a save file for v 8.6 if anyone wants it.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ahh good ol' Leotard Quest...freakin pain in the ass grind forever game T.T
Fun to play to find all the pics though.

edit:
This still version 8.6, or has it been updated since then? Have a save file for v 8.6 if anyone wants it.
Can I get this if it's complete?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

for those who want, i have the leotard quest game in the last version =)
i can upload this night and post the links tomorrow.

batanegra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone has an english version of the game??
PD: if anyone speak fluid spanish and help me i can translate the game but i don't know how to use the programs

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Complete save file for v8.6. Not mine, all credit to the guy who posted it way back in the day.

Attachments

pete41

Reputation score

Hey guys I think part 1 of the Mega downloads is not working. Is it just me because other parts download fine?

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, part one seems to be just.... Refusing to download past 2%.

It just stops, then does nothing like someone hit it in the head with a sack of 'NOPE'.

-.-

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't know if this helps/works as I've never uploaded stuff before, but in the link to the part 1, instead of download, I pressed import and uploaded the full version 8.6 leotard quest... No idea if that will work or why that's even available when I'm not registered or anything, but I thought it'd be worth a try to share one of my fav h-games

*edit* well I just checked and I guess it does nothing.... if first guy still hasn't reupped the first part by tomorrow, I'll try to make my own account on mega and try to get it up.... sleepy time rite now though <.<

Last edited:

KikiSama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Part 1 is broken, yep. Went ahead and reuploaded the whole game. Here you go.

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!HZ40GZ6B!PQp0eXwqTRWakEn7MBKmQFtF1aUjuLZQpuFIQAzGGyQ

Last edited: