What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Pika-san] Leotard Quest

UserError

Reputation score
The new crimson stuff isn't in the recollection room? Don't see anything from milf's hideout or nympho tower in it

Fatalus

Reputation score
You can talk to Raichu in upper right corner in recollection room 1 to get to room 5. But there's barely anything in there from crimson. The author simple didn't implement it yet.

UserError

Reputation score
does anyone know where MisakiUmika is? I see the CGs for this character in the pictures folder but I don't know where she is ingame

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I had her appear in the second town the one with where everyone is a succubus the one that blocks your path in leaving where you trigger the change by talking to the guy. but I think it only is her if you check her wanted poster in the castle first as the first time I when there as a lower lvl before reloading a older save it was a random mob encounter or at least not her. might be another fight with her later though I more or less just started so I don't know about later game but that encounter is impossible if you decide to fight her then and there as she can do 25000 ish damage to you

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dang, I wasn't expecting to be ninja'ed when I was busy typing the OP. Am I being tracked!? So much for trying to be discreet, for a change.
Well, new OP there if required -> https://ulmf.org/threads/imba-op-thread.13971/post-1103908

TL/DR: you can use the thread safely, guys. No need to clutter the (Fatalus' awesome) translation thread.:D

Beats9821

Reputation score
I just want to play this game why is it so hard to find the right version aaAaaAa

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, what everhope said. I'm interested in playing this now that there's a translation out, but I'm so confused with what version of the game I actually need, downloads having games that don't work, and so on. I never played the game in the first place, so all the vernacular about versions is going straight over my head. What exactly is it I should be looking for? Can I buy it anywhere? If I can't, can anyone point me in a direction to go to look for this? Sorry for sounding a little whiny, and thanks in advance.
Edit: Thank you to the people who helped me out in DM's, it was a nice thing to wake up to.

Last edited:

UserError

Reputation score
Is the version from 2019/1/4 the most recent version? That's the one I have and the recollection room for the new stuff is mostly unfinished. Does this still get updates?

Fatalus

Reputation score
You can talk to Raichu in upper right corner in recollection room 1 to get to room 5. But there's barely anything in there from crimson. The author simple didn't implement it yet.
It's just simply how it is for now. Whether Pika-san will do it or not is unknown.

UserError

Reputation score
It's just simply how it is for now. Whether Pika-san will do it or not is unknown.
Yeah I read that, I'm just wondering if he's still actually updating this game. I have no idea where to track the development of this game, and google has only lead me to random download links for the game on japanese imageboards.

Fatalus

Reputation score
Unfortunately it's one of those games where there's either an explosion of content or a dry period forever. Nobody knows what will happen :)

Last edited:

xisde123

Reputation score
well.. i dint reach the ellen gangbang scene.. i tried all weakness

Lolbots910

Reputation score
Using the January version I was able to use the examine skill up until the middle of the second town, where after that it seems like the examine skill is no longer available somehow, on all of my save files. Anyone know what happened here?

Edit: Am dumb/not explained clearly: examine is only able to be used in certain fights, like the brothel in the second town.

Last edited:

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I remember this gem of a game, and translation was done huh ? That´s kinda sad - when it´s hidden somewhere on internet, hard to be find, truly a shame.

Thought about replaying with translation , but sadly, guess that ain´t happening : /

Edit: Nvm :D

Last edited:

gregoman3000

Reputation score
Does anyone have a roadmap on how to legitimately obtain this game without the use of torrents or piracy? Google's not much help.

Anonymous_Pervert

Reputation score
The game isn't sold anywhere due to assets from other games being used, Pika-san's games are all freeware uploaded on forums that are hard to access as westerners, and therefore we mostly have to rely on reuploads and torrents to get these games.

elink

Reputation score
Does anyone know where the Nympho Tower is? I can't find it anywhere

Edit: Found it! Talk to the black penguin in the village north of the starting castle. Not sure when the penguin is supposed to pop up though, so check back after you advance more in the story if he isn't there

Last edited: