What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Pika-san] Leotard Quest

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Leotard Quest

The switch is automatic when you examine one of the crystals for the female characters. When you're done with that crystal you're switched back to the main character.
wait nvm i found the female character parts.

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Leotard Quest

Can anybody re-up this? lost it when I changed to a new pc after my old one died.

Kitsunachi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not post underage content.
There is a newer version from january 4th 2019, apparently it's called クリムゾンなレオクエ now (Leotard Quest Crimson? or Crimson Leotard Quest..)

*Link removed due to loli*

The base game is the same, but a lot of the pictures seem to have been replaced with better ones, the music is higher quality, and there are more events in towns and roaming minibosses

Last edited by a moderator:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is a newer version from january 4th 2019, apparently it's called クリムゾンなレオクエ now (Leotard Quest Crimson? or Crimson Leotard Quest..)

*Link removed due to loli*
:unsure:
I can't believe this is legit!
I hereby nominate you for the ☆☆☆ Most useful necros ☆☆☆ 2019 awards!

Also remember, guys, why we should use appropriate tagging when we create a thread. Once a thread is created with improper tags, that can't be changed.
That said, Kitsunachi is referring to another, completely unrelated game.
It's just the wrong place to post a link, there's no 64 ways of saying this.

Last edited by a moderator:

sum1confused

Lurker
Reputation score
If you can't post links where would you find it? To purchase or otherwise I'm not asking to pirate.

Superk

Reputation score
Yea, kinda wish that there was a constant place to find information about leoquest, rather then me just mindlessly searching different websites. If anyone has any information on who exactly makes these, let me know...

igneas

Reputation score
Yea, kinda wish that there was a constant place to find information about leoquest, rather then me just mindlessly searching different websites. If anyone has any information on who exactly makes these, let me know...
I'd also be interested in knowing this.

losco85

Lurker
Reputation score
Version of LeoQuest Crimson I found, if it's useful to somebody (like me who went searching for it).
It's not an image so I think there is nothing against the rules if I post the link.

- I removed the link -

Last edited:

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Version of LeoQuest Crimson I found, if it's useful to somebody (like me who went searching for it).
It's not an image so I think there is nothing against the rules if I post the link.
Uhm, distributing underage content is forbidden on this forum, so even the link to a game - better remove this link, or else you risk a ban by a mod....
We had a big discussion about this a few years ago, since all forums with underage content may be shut down and fined.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
By any chance does anybody still have a complete save for this? I remember there being an actual gallery.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
@losco85 While you aren't able to publicly post the link, we can't exactly stop you if you were to distribute it through PMs.

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this Crimson Leotard Quest game real? I can't find any trace of it on google and the link got removed. There's an older game called Crimson Labyrinth but seems unrelated to Leotard Quest.

I did find what appears to be a DL link on a 2ch page but like most Japanese web stuff it's password protected and there's no indication on the page of what that password might be and no DL Site page that I can find so I'm at a loss as to how to play this. I have Leotard Quest which to this day is still one of my favorites to run through along with BFRogue Saitama which seemed to be by the same guy since there basically simple pick up and play RPG Maker titles so I'd love to play the followup to Leotard Quest if it's real but not really finding any leads.

Edit: Link seems to have expired anyway and that was my only lead so......I'd definitely take someone up on that PM Link if possible or even any sort of information really.

Last edited:

losco85

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks DarkFire, if it was a commercial game I won't share it but considering it's an indie really hard to come by maybe I'll give a few direction to the ones who are looking for it.
I'm basically a lurker but knowing how hard to find are these games to come by I decided to say something.

@Svetson: Yes it's real, I was REALLY lucky to find a it and guessing the password for the download. It's seems like it's a super upgraded version of Leotard Quest (580 MB VS 1,6 GB) however I have no way of knowing how it was modified and if my version is the complete one.

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks DarkFire, if it was a commercial game I won't share it but considering it's an indie really hard to come by maybe I'll give a few direction to the ones who are looking for it.
I'm basically a lurker but knowing how hard to find are these games to come by I decided to say something.

@Svetson: Yes it's real, I was REALLY lucky to find a it and guessing the password for the download. It's seems like it's a super upgraded version of Leotard Quest (580 MB VS 1,6 GB) however I have no way of knowing how it was modified and if my version is the complete one.
As I understand it (and I wasn't around at the time the game was released) it was done in increments or at least gives the strong impression it was done that way. After some of the initial quests ending with the School and the Student Council President boss there's a pretty big shift in dungeon design and a difficulty spike in the enemies where I figure the next increment came in, but this is more or less just a guess.

losco85

Lurker
Reputation score
Compared with the old one it-s also full of events in town... I found one that teaches you a new tecnique in the first town after the first teleport.

Pika-san is a real master in creating these indie H-games, kudos to him.

Pozitiv

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hello, can anyone give me a link to the game please?

Magdragons

Reputation score
Is there a walkthrough/guide for this somewhere? English or Japanese would be fine.