Piracy Resailed - IC

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pirate Group, Tortuga Streets, Tag: Mitena

Mitena hops after and sniffs around for the pirate that departed.. considering his straight-forward retreat it doesn't take much to track him, even upon the heavy traveled cobblestones and ship-planks that make up Tortuga's docks and small, winding streets.

Soon, Mitena peeks around a corner, to see the pirate she's been pursuing has met up with a whole group of folks seeming just as bad as her. As well as a small, positively celestial looking girl.

Strangely enough, she seems to be the one lecturing the others.

"... and these three girls made you run away." "Well.. err.. one of them was an apparition! A ghost from beyond the grave, to haunt us.. it was propably from that last raid, been feeling sick ever since and.."
He glanced over his shoulder, worriedly.. and spotting Mitena. "Th.. there's one of them!"
He declared, pointing over, with the pretty blonde girl tilting her head at the canine acting Mitena, smiling over.

"Oh really.. what's that all about.. Huh..." The blonde stretched a little to be able to peer at Mitena past the group of four other pirates with her.

"'Heeeere doggie doggie doggie. Why don'tcha come over here. I'm Siley Lightbringer, Second Mate of the Jolly Sailors. Why don't you come over here and tell me more about yourself, doggie." The blonde encouraged, patting her thigh invitingly, leaning on a large, slightly glowing staff by her side.

There is a group of a total of five pirates, having noticed Mitena following them, now about 90 ft down the way from Mitena. People on the road quickly step out of the way of this particular group. The pirate-men seem rough and rugged, contrasting with the brightly smiling, almost shiny seeming blonde.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Familiar merchant, Tortuga streets-> Unknown bar, Tag: Marnia

"Huh.. kinda pretty when you look more... alive and less spooky.. So.. let me get this straight." The merchant mused, strolling into the nearest bar- the name on the bar had been either broken or stolen, so Marnia resolved to call it 'nearest bar' "You are some unholy ancestor apparition of mine and instead of haunting me, you buy my junk and want to teach me the bees and.. listen, I do know how sex works and I am twenty three!"
She sighed at the barkeep, nodding.. they seemed to recognize her and produced that Marnia decided to generously call 'whiskey' which the merchant downed with a deep gulp. She seemed annoyed, if a bit amused. Annoymused.

"Listen. Best thing we can hope for is that Dreadmaws crew forgets about this little incident. They own this town.. and... don't go slapping anyone. No matter how tough you think you are, you can't win against the Jolly Sailors." She shook her head.
"Anyway.. I'm not sure if I should talk family things or consider this just .. way too weird.. need more drinks I figure. So did you have a childhood lisp?"
She asked, innocently, having another deep sip, taking a long, silent moment to contemplate her fate, before deciding:

"*hic* I am sooo fucked..." She sighed, then grinned. "So, any tips for the afterlive?"

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Jec.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Jack, Mood: Cautiously Excited, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Market
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 19/16 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions: +4 temp INT
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Extracts Prepared: , , , ; : DEX; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7
Jec froze for a moment as Jack placed his hand on her shoulder, but didn't have much time to decide what to do about it, as he began to lead her and Ylria off to Captain Bartholomew's Revenge. The Mouse nervously hoped his hand was just going to stop at the small of her back, and was distracted from his information by how it mussed up her fur beneath the new robe. The hand didn't stop at her back, and Jec was so surprised by the grope it took of her rounded behind that she stumbled into Jack, tail grasping for any security and attaching itself to his calf. Nearly throwing her arms around him she held him for support at first, then embarrassed by the attention she drew she simply pulled closer to him, her whiskers tickling his face and ears pulled back in a cuter, embarrassed expression. I would probably be best to play along at this point, he hadn't been unfriendly, though perhaps a little handsy for a first greeting.

Taking in their surroundings Jec knew immediately the feeling of prey under a predator's eye. She barely was able to squeak out a reply of, "I-I think I'm good here." to the playful suggestion as she pulled tighter into Jack. At this point any hint of decorum was lost as she clung to his body, giving full access to play with and grope her, especially the base of her tail.

Shaken out of her fear a smidge, the mouse timidly requested "A 'Dark and Stormy' please, Ma'am." She wondered at the way he wielded his marking like a badge of honor. It reminded her suddenly that if the other pirate lords were to discover their allegiance that it would probably lead to being chased out of town by the two pirate lords here.

As they found a table Jec couldn't help but chuckle a little at the description of what kinds of women were present here, trying to help Ylria by continuing to accept Jack's embrace and press closer into him, not that there was much closer she could get at this point. Her ears had swiveled to take in every word he said and she kept her nose down looking up to him keeping her head close as the rest of her body. At his suggestion and request she said quietly, "Perhaps a little later, I'm sure we can find something in common." This time as he reached for her bottom, Jecqueline presented it for a good squeezing and perhaps a slap. This man was a little intoxicating, and their drinks hadn't even come out yet. "Yes, retrieve something very important, and would probably lead to a rather generous reward." Though Jec wasn't quite sure if she was playing this right, she had to try her best to make this work.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neckbreaker Jack, Captain Bartholomew's bar, Tag: Jec, Ylria

Jack dismissed Ylria's questioning about Evil Rock's habits. "I dunno, I ain't a woman, neither am I going to ask, savy?"
He shrugged at the flirtatious Ylria.
"What happened to her indeed.."
Jack folded his hand and smirked. "Evil Rock challenged Captain Dreadmaw... and now, she's an officer of the captain. Gotta say, she was smarter than most.. Hmn."
He shrugged briefly and explained.

Then, when Ylria's attention wandered to the claw-tatoo, he smirked, flexing his muscular arm. "The Claw of Captain Dreadmaw. It means I'm a Jolly Sailor.. you do meet the requirements.. two cute, but confident women that know what they are doing. I could vouch for you.. and my word may soon be quite heavy in Dreadmaw's ear."
He nodded, grinning over to Jec. "Yeah that's right, I ain't judging, I'll do mouse pussy too. I mean.. as long as you are into it too that is."
He smirked over to the shy mouse. "Hah. Yeah you're good here.. don't worry, I'll keep you ladies save.. beyond my own, considerable talents, no one is dumb enough to pick a fight with us.. killed anyone that was. Harr harrr.."
He smirked.. one hand left, one hand right, and, seeming uncaring as the rum and dark, cloudy drink came out with the clearly cautious and intimidate barmaid, Jack cupped one bare breast left and right..

"Ye be asking a whole lot of questions aren't ye?"
He chuckled.
"Mutual assistance, you be saying.."
He mused, taking a deep sip of his own drink, downing it in one go, coughing out a little.. he was definitly no light-weight, in drinking or as man.. and he leaned forward a little, tugging the two cuties by his side closer.

"You want to aquire something important.. from Evil Rock is that so...
Well.. I don't want to aquire anything.. we just be a Jolly Sailor hanging out with two cuties.. and because I feel like it, I'll be telling you a little about how things work, on our ship.

Ye see, Our ship be having a particular organizational structure. Dreadmaw values skill above pretty much anything else. I be quite the skilled fellow myself, ye'see"

He nodded, two fingers soflty circling, stroking along sensitive nipples with that remark, he glancing left and right, lustful, domineering gaze holding each womans eyes for a few moments. "Although, for one to be promoted when all the.. spots are filled, for example by a new-coming ex-captain added to the crews ranks...
well.. someone above would have to mess up something fierce... or get messed up, something fierce..."

He mused, finishing his drink, and raising one hand from Ylria, snipping at the barmaid.. before lowering his hand again, this time, wandering down to the front of her pants.. Jec noticing the same wandering, if not stopped, Jack would end up cupping each of their pussies soon..
"Of course, I only be telling you this because you be interested in joining.. you need to understand the ships structure.. and I wont lie, The Jolly Maiden could use capable girls such as yourself, girls that know what they want.. but also know to give what their superiors want... I could be having quite the good time with.. at least one of you..."
He smirked, having a certain way of a man that knew full well how to be pushy enough, but not so much it validated immediate rejection. "A girl that knows what she wants, and yields herself to the right man to get it can go far in the greatest crew of all seas..."
He offered, pushig his hands down...

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26373 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Guard Doggo;
HP: 67/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10

Dashing around the port town, Mitena did such a good job being a blood hound! She not only found one bad melon, but it looked like she found a whole patch of baddies! Mistress would praise her so much if she beat 'em all up for sure! She hopped up from all fours, getting back on tow legs, casually walking toward the pretty blond lady, her tail swaying happily. "I found you!" She smiled, pointing at the bad melon man. "He was being mean, and needs a spanking!" She playfully barred her fangs, resting her hand on her sword.
The Blond lady spoke up first. She seemed nice and cute... Mitena thought she might be a good melon... maybe... but there were so many bad melons around she needs to be on guard. "Hello Miss Siley. My name is Mitena, I'm a ship dog." She explained, looking over the other four. "I think I'll stay over here, though maybe you'll be nice and let me give the bad man a spanking?" She asked innocently.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ohoho is that true?"
The potential good honey-melon tilted her head, focusing on her compatriot. "Have you been a bad boy, Joe?"
Joe prepared to answer, but she raised a finger. "Ah ah ah... we have a classical duelling situation here don't we?

Alright cute little doggo. I'll let you spank him.. if you can. These folks wont interfere."

She smirked, maybe just a little too wide.. and stepped back, as Joe grimaced.. and shrugged.

"Well then there missy.. with a fair fight, is not like I could use. You'll be out,... with just three strikes!"
He declared, stepping forward and seizing Mitena up. "Last chance to kneel and surrender..."

Initiative: Three Hit Joe - 13

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Guard Doggo;
HP: 67/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10

Maybe this woman would turn out to be a good melon, she was sweet and nice, and even letting Mitena have a fair fight against the bad melon! Though... something about her still told Mitena to be careful, sometimes the sweetest looking fruit was the most rotten!
The doggo smiled happily, her tail furiously wagging at the prospect of the fight. "You're a bad melon! I never lose to bad melons!" She giggled, lunging forward. She drew her sword and sheth adding the speed of her movement to a quick slash aimed at Joe's chest. If only Mistress Marnia were here to see her punishing the bad melon!
[Init: 20]
[Attack: Long Sword 22 to hit, 9 damage]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The fuck you're talking about Bitch.. ughhh!"
Three-hit-Joe growled, whilested The light-blonde cheered. "Uh! First blood!"
Joe growled, pulling forth a gun from his belt, shooting at a nasty blind angle.. which Mitena still managed to dodge by ducking low, singing some of her hair with the proximity of the shot.
Narrowing his eyes he stepped backwards a little.. just enough to force Mitena to pursue him if she wanted to keep striking.

"So why's the dog using a sword, I was expecting teeth and claw, maybe aggressive leg-humping..."
Siley mused.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26388 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Guard Doggo;

Joe pulled out a gun, a gun! Mitena quickly dodged under the wide fire of the pirate. "Maybe they should call you quick shot Joe, I'm sure the ladies would agree!" She teased popping back up just as the man took a step back away from her. She bounded forward, "Don't run away, I don't bite~" She giggled. She swung her sword across his chest again, though it was easily dodged. Seeing this, Mitena followed with a slashed aimed at where he dodged into with her scabbard, followed by a pincer attack with her second sword stroke! "These are Mitena's fangs!" She declared to Siley, grinning widely at Joe who she was putting on the run.
[Full Attack: To Hit [11,19,25] Damage [8,8,5]]

"Wanna give up quick shot? Mitena's already got three strikes?" She smiled playfully. It was far to leave the bad melon with injured pride rather then killing him. He'd not actually hurt the woman, only threatened her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Joe blocked Mitena's first blow with relative ease.. but not the two follow-up strikes, whilest the blonde commented: "Oooh sassy.. you gonna let her handle you like that?"

To which Joe responded by kicking Mitena backwards as she leaned forwards to offer mercy, slamming his blade into her stomach with painful finality. "Don't underestimate me, bitch!" "Hoho... there we go Joe and I was beginning to wonder if you lost your zest.."
Perhaps he was not as much of a pushover as expected.. although he seemed to be bleeding pretty bad himself from the sword-strike...
He growled. (crit! 29 damage total from two attacks hitting!)

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26389 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Guard Doggo;
HP: 38/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10

Mitena's offer of peace was tossed aside as the dagger plunged into her stomach. Bleeding, she whined and stumbled back heavily. "You bad, bad, bad Melon!" Her eyes glinted with rage, her tail bushing out to double its size. "I'm gunna spank you so hard!" She doubled back, swinging her sword, it was shallow though. She swung back with her scabbard, it was too slow! She finished with her third swing, another from her sword... This one aimed at his chest... though... she was starting to wonder why there were two of him! "Cheater melon!" She roared, following through on her attack.
[Full Round Attack: To hit [13,17,10] damage [12,6,9]]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The thing you don't really get, doggo..."
The blonde mused, whilest Joe, albeit with some effort, parried each and every one of Mitena's blows... only to retaliate with quick, not deep, but still painful cuts of his own slightly curved blade, a more confident smile blossoming on his lips as he pushed Mitena back. (another 13 damage!)

"Is that no one messes with Dreadmaws Crew. Those three folks here with me? They're all just as nasty as Joe that's beating you up right now. As for me, well, I ain't as strong as them."
"Didn't know you were that wea-owwww!" There seemed to be some argument among the pirate-crew audience, as one of them got slapped with the light-glowy staff this Lightbringer gal wielded. Curiously, he quieted down without retaliating afterwards.
"Not how I ment it. .. although Joe, can't help but notice we've already exceeded three strikes.."
She teased over, whilest Joe cussed. "Stupid bitch is tougher than she looks.. just a moment.. I'll put her in her place right quick."
He smirked, brandishing his blade forth and back.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26390 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Guard Doggo;
HP: 25/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10

Thump, thump, thump. Mitena's heart was beating out of her chest. She'd started getting sloppy after that hit... Maybe it went deeper then she expected, that shouldn't matter though, this was just one bad melon. She'd punish him... she had to! With a furious roar, she brought her sword down in a high stroke, finding it's mark. It seemed she put too much energy into her swing though, the following two being much weaker by comparison.
"Huff... This, this is a duel... I'm not worried about you other bad melons..." She smiled weakly, naively. "You're a good melon right, you wouldn't go back on your word," she beamed. Her bristling tail seeming to settle just a bit as she looked at Siley.
[Full-Round Attack: To Hit [22,6,12] Damage [10,11,9]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ughnn..."
Joe made, grabbing his shoulder and stumbling backwards, flailing his sword weakly at Mitena.. easy to dodge or brush aside, with Joe growling, but injured.. and with his attacks missing he finally let go of his weapon, raising a hand in surrender! "Haha, alright, we'll get ye melons guess that..g mnn... gnmaaaa... AAAAH!"
He stammered, beginning to ... glow? Incidentially, the pirates compatriot was pointing at him with her glow-staff...

"Now now now, we both know what Dreadmaw thinks of people challenging others to duells and then wussing out of them. I'm afraid this just wont do! Burst With Light!"
She declared, whilest Joe began positively glowing, light streaming from his mouth and eyes and nose and the wounds upon his skin.. it did not seem to be a pleasant experience, although, Mitena had to try and quickly close her eyes as the light became ever brighter (Reflex save DC 18 or take 1 Radiant damage and be blinded! If you make the save, another in the next round, same DC or take 2 Radiant damage and blind. No matter what, she is at least dazzled for the turn. Besides that, can act on her turn as normal.)

Then, there was a wet popping sound, something warm and squishy hitting Mitena and splattering all around, as the blonde woman giggled with almost childlike glee at whatever was going on.. the light then faded to a scene that was decidedly more.. red than before, with Joe gone, and the three pirate-goons accompanying Siley averting their eyes.
"Ha ha ha haa.. that was amazing! Wasn't it? What do you think, Doggo?" The Lighbringer questioned her with a cheerful smile, clapping her slightly gore-stained hands appreciatively.. she seemed to have been immune to the bright lights effects.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26391 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Guard Doggo;
HP: 22/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10

Just as it seemed that the duel was ending, with Mitena the victor. Joe exploded. Mitena was quick to shield herself from the light, covering her eyes, but not missing what happened either. It seemed a bit harsh to kill him in such a way, but he was a bad melon. That's what you do... squish them. Once the light faded Mitena cleaned her sword of the gore, searching it and smiling to Siley. "Wow! You squished that bad melon good Ms Siley!" Mitena smiled, brushing a bit of her soaked hair back. "If he was gunna go around being a bad melon, he should of at least had the strength to fight off a ship dog," She reasoned aloud, "I was gunna kill 'em anyways since he rejected my kindness... so thank you! I'm no good at Magic tricks... and Luna wouldn't like something like that, but it's still really neat!" Mitena's tail was already wagging happily again.

[Ref Save: 25, 22]

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siley Lightbringer and Pirate Group, Tortuga Streets, Tag: Mitena

"Yeah, that's exactly it! You can pick whatever fights you want.. if you can win them too. Too many medium-dick guys in the crew wandering about like they own everything.... the captain's just too generous.. and loving.. and handsome.. Anyway! You get me. Such a good dog!"
Siley enthused, approaching and if not stopped, scratching behind Mitena's ears.

"Seems you do good with my light magics too.. alright! It's decided. I'm keeping you. Let's get back to the ship and have a fun time. So what doggo tricks do you know? Sit, roll over, tear out throat?"
She grinned, reaching out to pat Mitena's back.
(do note you still take minor, 3 total damage from the light even with a sucessful safe!)

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Jec.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Jack, Mood: Cautiously Excited, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Captain Bartholomew's Bar, Tortuga
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 19/16 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions: +4 temp INT
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Extracts Prepared: , , , ; : DEX; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7
Jec is enraptured by the stories Jack tells, she always was a sucker for stories. She probably spent equal time with her pointed nose in a book as sleeping. She was quite intrigued by the fact that this Jack, a Jolly Sailor, had Dreadmaw's ear. That would be useful later, probably. If her cheeks weren't furred her blush would be quite visible at Jack's direct comment at what they had been hinting at through this conversation up to now. She flicked her eyes down, ears falling back a moment and lowering her nose before looking up and meeting his eyes once again. She was too embarrassed to respond with words, so instead she just pressed her head against his chest, nuzzling for a moment to give her answer. His next comment almost brought tears to her eyes, joyfully she hugged him, forgetting for a moment they were there to gain information not join another crew or find comfort when someone was kind enough to protect them. Even if his protecting meant he would be taking some advantages with it.

The drinks arrived and Jec found herself suddenly topless. It was disconcerting that this had happened so fast and publicly too. Sure she appreciated the feel of air on her fur, but all the roving eyes was certainly unfamiliar territory. She had been known to look in on some people before her change, but then she was the anonymous watching eyes instead of the person being fondled. In her fear she found the feeling somewhat exhilarating, and the fur between her thighs dampened slightly.

Reaching for her drink she sipped the mildly alcoholic beverage she sipped deeply after her encouragement for his aid. He seemed rather receptive though kind of touchy and very interested in getting them to be part of his crew, which would be a no go for them. She easily slid into Jack's strong body as he pulled herself and Ylria close again. Her eyes were riveted and ears quivering slightly as he explained his Captain's structure and fondled her left nipple. She was rather aware of his skill, and quite pleased by it as well, though it probably wasn't the skill he was talking about as he held their captivated attentions. Wait when had they said they wanted to join? This wasn't right?! The wondering hand almost managed to go unnoticed as suddenly Jec realized it wasn't cupping her breast anymore. The feeling of something sliding under her belt was what had brought it to her attention. His hands would find the short soft fur that framed the mouse-girl's pussy lips dampened by arousal from his earlier nipple play and innuendos. Jec couldn't refrain from moaning quietly, almost choking it down with a murmur of "Mmyes." into Jack's ear.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26393 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Guard Doggo;
HP: 22/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10

Mitena's tail continued wagging, happy that Siley seemed to agree with her. It was important to be able to back up bad behavior with power! Or at least have those willing to help you. Lost in a bit of thought, Siley was up and scratching Mitena's ears, which flicked a few times before the doggo got a contented look. She really was a good melon.

"I know lots of tricks, my first master taught me: sit, stay, suck, and present. But my new crew-mistresses mostly just tell me to attack or protect." She mused, thinking about what Siley said. "I don't think I can be your doggie though, I already belong to a crew." Some part of her wished she could still have fun with the kindred spirit, but she knew that sex was pointless if it wasn't from mistress, and that this lady wasn't her mistress.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siley Lightbringer and Pirate Group, Tortuga Streets, Tag: Mitena

"Suck huh.. now that sounds fun..... you belong to a crew huhu... what crew is that, now... the things Joe mumbled about, about ghosts and stuff?"
She glanced down the way Mitena had come from.

"Anyway!" She gave Mitena a pat on the back. "That wasn't really a question, you see.. questions go like this: 'what do you think about going home to our ship with me.' Commands go like this: 'Let's go back to the ship, so I can try out this new cute doggo I found.' Heh. Whatever crew you were with, trust me, we're better at it."
She licked her lips, even as her smile ever so slightly faded at Mitena's refusal to come along. She didn't exactly get pushy- yet- but she was a bit.. insistant.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26394 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Guard Doggo;

Mitena was a bit sad as seeing the smile fad from the good melons face. She liked her, really, but the idea of betraying Marnia, Jec, Luna, and Ylria wasn't going to happen. "I'm happy that you like me so much, but I would be a bad doggie if I was disloyal to my crew. I doubt you want a disloyal doggie who changes aligences just cause she met a really cute and smart mistress. Besides, if your crew is made up of dummies like Joe, why don't you join our crew instead? You're super strong and cute, and I like you lots, so if your part of our crew then I'm your doggie too!" She offered, thinking it would be great if Siley accepted, though she was already having her doubts. She didn't make an effort to leave, though the tension in the air was enough to set the doggo on edge.