What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Familiar merchant and Pirate of questionable friendlyness, Tortuga streets, Tag: Marnia

"You -stupid- slut. Ye be clearly messed up in the head, so I'll be givin ye a pass.
I be three-hit Joe, and a crewsman of Dreadmaw."

He indicated the red claw insignia, smirking.
"Ye know what that means? It means I ask ye bitches ta kneel and suck me cock, ye ask 'for how long, Sire'.
.. OI. KNEEL!"

He shouted, the merchant glancing down.. and kneeling as commanded, giving Marnia an imploring glance... despite selling cursed things and the strange grandmotherly claims, she seemed to be more afraid of this man than of Marnia.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Weapons Merchant, Tag: Jec, Ylria

"Evil Rock. It be a her... arguably. Stories go she was once an ordinary piece of rock, used by orcs and evil cultists to sacrifice humans upon, so many infact the very stone gained an evil sentience and then went on to sacrifice more people, anyone asks where you heard that, it was nay from me, as I don't fancy sacrificin, savy."
The merchant nodded.

"No time schedule, I mean.. she uses up the elixir, that was your chance, but you want the dagger, you get me the potion for .. a project.
The elixir is said to turn any man into a fair maiden in her prime.

Ye can most likely find Evil Rock in her quarters at the Jolly Maiden.. however, if ye also don't be wanting ta find a quick trip to Davy Johnes locker, I recommend ye meet her in town, or .. I dunno. I'm sure ye'll find a way. Getting the elixir be your job, nay mine."

He chuckled, before extending a hand towards Ylria.

"The gold or the potion.. and a little advice for ye, lass, if ye be really into something ye wanna buy, don't be showing it so obviously next time."
He chuckled, waving his hand encouragingly. "I'll be taking this back, afore ye try to shove it up your hoo haa."

You don't know of a Black Rock, but you have heard of a pirate captain calling herself Evil Rock In the eastern seas, where you are right now. Of some infamy for only killing women and leaving men alive, the last the stories you know tell of her challenging another pirate captain.. and loosing.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26042 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Guard Doggo;
HP: 67/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10

With the belt and collar in hand, Mitena went back to Marnia. She wished she'd been able to get her weapons enchanted, but that would have to wait... for now!!! Likewise, the plans with the Alchemist would have to wait as she walked up to her ghostly mistress. A rough pirate was being mean to some woman, Marnia seemingly trying to calm things down. Men were all bad melons, meaning that as Mitena approached she growled lowly, her hand resting on her long sword, ready at a moment's notice to begin attacking the pirate. "Mistress! Is this man being bad?" she asked, her tail bristling out!

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 51 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 6/6, Elemental Assault: 7/7, Stunning Fist: 6/6, Rapture: 5/5
Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Look, three-hit-Joe...I understand your other deadmore crewmembers may not be treating you well, so, how about I give you one gold and go get some rum and some girls?" she offered. Of course from the name she had understood that the poor guy was getting hit by everyone on the ship at least three times per day...that's why his brain had been damaged! Poor thing! She flinged him a gold piece.

Otherwise, what else could explain the cock-sucking instructions? Everyone knew that you had to suck till it was over, right?

"Well, my doggie is here, so you have, like, ten seconds tops to leave...otherwise I won't hesitate to spank you..." she nodded.

"Hey Mitenia...I think he was just leaving...?" she said, cracking her knuckles....even if she didn't have any. She could guess that probably the pirate wouldn't leave till he got some slaps for his time, but well, he had his chance...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Familiar merchant and Pirate of questionable friendlyness, Tortuga streets, Tag: Marnia

"Alright, you blue slut.. I.. err.."
His expression switched from anger over to hesitation, shifting about and backing off.. slowly.. not even touching the gold coin either..

"Y.. you.. I'll tell a mate about you!"
He huffed, trying to look gritty and grim.. before turning and rushing off in fear! Unless stopped, he was quickly around a corner and gone..

Whilest the merchant, hand innocently poketing the coin with a fluid motion, got up, .. and then quivered..

"F.. fuck.. why did you do that? Just who are you? And what was that about Grandmas.. anyway.. fuck.. I have to leave town..."
She looked at Marnia.. "You should do too! That was a Jolly Sailor...
... do you even understand who you just pissed off?"

She glanced forth and back between Marnia and her dog.

".. listen. Take my advice, take your werewolf and run.. just run."
She nodded.. and seemed to want to just do that, unless Marnia stepped in her way!

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse Location: Tortuga
HP: 34/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ylria very reluctantly gave up the dagger. She nodded, embarrassed being well aware that she'd given away her intense interest in the dagger but she couldn't help herself. She gave the dagger one last long, sensual kiss and then sighed. Looking over at Jec. "I don't want to confront this Evil Rock in her quarters. Let's head out into town and see what we can find out about her and where she might be. Maybe I can distract her while you grab the potion from her."

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Jec.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Merchant, Mood: Cautiously Excited, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Market
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 19/16 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions:
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Extracts Prepared: , , , ; : DEX; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7
Patting her companion on the shoulder comforting Jec smiled, which like a dog bearing its teeth didn't look quite right. "I think I have a few ideas and if we are smart we might be even able to copy it for future uses! I think it could be really useful to have a potion like the thing that made me.. well." Jec embarrasedly looks down at her much curvier legs, inadvertently showing her breasts a little more in the process. She then waved at the merchant on her way out of the tent saying to her companion, "I have some things I should get too, I'm sure that dagger isn't the only thing you were looking for either. Lets go deal with that now!" Assuming her companion followed the two made their way through the markets finding odd deals on many items, some of them less scrupulous than others.

OOC: Purchasing, all half off; Headband of Vast Intelligence +2 (Escape Artist)>72, Cloak of the Hedge Wizard (Divination)>2, Formula Alembic>34, Hybridization Funnel>28, Alchemist's Lab>74, Jackalroot Essence Poison Components * 5>79, Preserving Flask +1>65, Preserving Flask+2>65

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Ylria and Jec

Ylria's dagger reluctantly left behind, but a new goal in mind, it was now time for Jec to do some shopping. Perhaps they could gather information afterwards.

Jec's purchases:

A headband of intelligence +4(you can pick a second skill, yey!), that gives a -10 to all intelligence related skill checks. Wearer is convinced that the skillchecks made are accurate, even if they are nonsensical and tries to convince others with extensive reasoning.

Rather than working as a Cloak of the Hedge Wizard - Divination, this cloak can do one of the following, unlimited times a day:
Cast enlarge or diminish plants, on a hedge only.
Create a 5x30 ft hedge (Difficult terrain), neatly trimmed in a design chosen by the user
Automatically show the right way through any hedge maze (doesn't work on any other mazes)
Shape a hedge into another style of hedge (As shape water, but hedges only)

All distilled potions also act as minor aphrodisiac (dc 12 fortitude, ingestion, dazzled until erotica or for 1h)

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 51 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)

"Who it is? Jolly what? Whatever, it doesn't matter! We are Captain Rovana, the Reaver's crew! If they dare to have bad thoughts we are gonna reave them, and have them walk the plank!" she assured smugly.

"I mean, you look familiar to me, and I remind you ofyour grandma...so we could be some kind of relatives, right?" she mused.

"Hey, do you think you want to come with us? We would have to ask the captain first however...but you would be a fine pirate, I think. Also, Mitenia isn't a werewolf, she is our good doggie!" she said, petting Mitenia's head and making sure to scratch her behind her ears.

"Do you want to pet her too? She doesn't bite, unless you are food or a bad guy!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Familiar merchant Tortuga streets, Tag: Marnia, Mitena

"Rovana the Reaver? Lady Rovana Dilisnya? I heard she died.. Anyway! You don't get it... that was one of Dreadmaw's Jolly Sailor's. THE Captain Dreadmaw. The most feared pirate lord of all time? They own this town... you're either fearless, stupid, or both."
She sighed.

"Well.. My grandma was less.. .. undressed and your skincolor is err.. no offense.. but.. I dunno. My family comes from the mainlands desert, but that's.. way back. "
She cleared her throat, thinking back, before glancing over to Mitena, raising her hands. "No.. no, this is way too much. It's bloody red riding hood and the wolf that ate her and the grandma all in one... I am not dealing with this right now. might as well get drunk when I get a beating or worse from Dreadmaws folks later anyway. The Drowned Sailor isn't far away... you got me into this so -you- can pay for the booze and I might remember what I can from my family tree."
She suggested, turning again and, unless stopped, swaggering off towards a certain destination..

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse Location: Tortuga Streets

Ylria very reluctantly left the shop with Jec. She took one last look over her shoulder at the dagger she went out into the street. The pair went through the streets gathering items for Jec while Ylria kept her perky ears open for news or rumors of Evil Rock. They went by the Jolly Maiden but following the advice of the shopkeeper did not go in. Her mission was to find out where in town they might meet Evil Rock and what other things they might find out about her.

OOC: Perception 25

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Guard Doggo;
HP: 67/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10

"I knew he was a bad melon!!!" Mitena growled as the man started to back off. She looked between the woman and Marnia for a minute. "Miss, you got to squish the bad melons. That's what I was taught... So if we squish 'em, then you won't have to leave town right?" She took a few steps forward. reaching out and hugging the strang woman, "Mistress is right, I'm not a wolf, I'm a ship dog!" She lightly squeezed one of the woman's breasts, checking it for ripeness... seemed about right. With a playful lick to the woman's cheek, she let go. "I'm gunna track the bad melon mistress, I'll come to get everyone if it looks too scary!" and with that, the doggo was off, round the corner! She'd look for any sign of where the man might have gone off to! Even if she found none she'd start running down the ally's taking a moment to drop to the ground, sniffing the salty stones, her fluffy tail waving about as her ass was nice and high for any passing groupers!
[Perception 10, Survival[Tracking] 15]

Repetition

Reputation score
Jec.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Merchant, Mood: Cautiously Excited, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Market
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 19/16 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions: +4 temp INT
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Extracts Prepared: , , , ; : DEX; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7
After finishing her negotiations and returning the glassware to the ship, Jec asks Ylria to help adjust the new clothes on her, since they seem a little silly. Wearing the sleeves of the cloak feels strange over her fur, but not using them looks silly. Also the headband's cloth strap, though it holds her hair nicely, feels strange rubbing the back of her ears. Finally situated with the blue band well secured and the green cloak tied arround her neck but arms not restricted by any sleeves she is ready to help focus on the task at hand, planning for a little with Ylria before going out to find more information. Then reconnecting with the cat-like companion, and encouraging that they go looking for Evil Rock directly.

>13 Gather Info, on Black Rock (I'm surprised I rolled this high!)

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse Location: Tortuga

Ylria giggled as Jec fitted the cloak. "Here silly, let me help." She stepped over and smoothed and brushed the cloak and then taking her sash wrapped it around Jec's waist. "There, that is so much better. Instead of this thing hanging you like a ugly sack let's cinch it a bit tighter over your hips. You'll look a lot sexier." Ylria stepped back and clapped at what she saw. Moving back closer she gave Jec a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Now you look sexy and smart. There isn't a wizard or alchemist for a thousand leagues who looks so good." Ylria then pulled a brush from her pouch and quickly flufed and brushed Jec's hair and fur to help settle it around the new head band. "Perfect, just perfect... Now, let's go see about that Evil Rock."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM, Tag: Ylria, Jec

Ylria and Jec wandered past the massive, dark sailed Jolly Maiden, noting that, suprisingly, it was even larger than the Red Dawn and it's flag was a skull with three red claw-like stripes cutting through it. This seemed to be an insignia marking each crewmember, each of them seeming nasty enough, and bearing mark of three red claw like stripes upon shoulders, tatooed on foreheads, or marked on eyepatches. None payed attention to Ylria..
Except one.

The man had long, flowing white hair and expensive looking robes. Three fingers on his left hand held elaborate claw-rings and rested upon a sword that had an eerie, cool glow to it. He seemed to be overseeing the men on deck.. but his eyes turned to fixate upon Ylria, for a long moment... before focusing back on deck. His eyes had held the same domineering stare as Master Rahadins.. but without any kindness. Even a good 70 feet away from the man, Ylria's body instinctively wanted to move backwards and away,.. and she seemed to not be the only one, even the crewmembers upon the ship keeping a respectful distance...

Jec's questioning about a Black Rock only got raised eyebrows and shrugs. No such person was around, people were pretty sure. Evil rock, however, was known to go to a specific bar, Captain Bartholomews Revenge. Indubitably, folks there would know more...

So the two of them decided to start there, even if the barkeeper proved hard to question, there had to be some patrons that could be persuaded and..

And, before they could even reach Captain Bartholomews Revenge, they were halted.

"Avast there, ye fair maiden."
The man called out.
"Little birdie told me ye were looking to meet Evil Rock, aye?" A relatively well dressed pirate, with an apparent penchant for collecting pistols approached Jec and Ylria, a half-grin on his lips. "Now I be wondering what yer business be with one such as her. Ye be knowing she dislikes all womenfolk aye?"
He tilted his head, before extending a hand. "They call me Neckbreaker Jack... but just Jack will do fancily. And you be...?"
He chuckled, invitingly.

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Jec.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Jack, Mood: Cautiously Excited, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Market
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 19/16 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions: +4 temp INT
Jec blushed as Ylria pulled close to help, not that that would be visible. She lowered her head ears down and whiskers low, pulling her tail close in embarrassment. She then gasped a little as the sash was pulled tight. "Oh, thank you Ylria. Since I transformed I've been having the urges to be pretty, but I've never had any practice being feminine." The hug was more than welcome, and the mouse leaned into it even wrapping her tail around the rogue's lower legs. As her hair was brushed Jecqueline continued to talk about how strange this was, and just how good it was to finally say so. As they get ready to go Jec smiles warmly to her companion, "Thank you again for this, you've been really kind to me."

Kind of impressed by the Jolly Maiden Jec forgot the name of their quarry. She was soon re-educated, the they were looking for the Evil Rock, not Black Rock. On top of that they did learn a tavern where they might be able to find said Evil Rock.

Looking over her shoulder and seeing the voice belonged to someone who was calling to them, she instinctively crouched a little ears flicking back and tail flicking. There weren't many outcomes when someone called for her after all, and many of them had been bad in the past. Instead of saying anything Jec nodded cautiously to the question of who they had been asking about, though the next question required a little more of an answer. The mouse took the moment to look him over before slowly straightening again, letting her hands down and spoke softly, "I had heard something to that effect before." Eyes flicking between his face and the extended hand, Jec waited for Ylria to decide what she wanted to do with it, before shaking or ignoring it. "I go by Jec," was the cautious reply to his question. This time it was the alchemist's turn to ask a question, "What interest do you have in helping us, Jack?" It seemed strange to her that someone would do such a thing out of the kindness of their heart, though perhaps he wanted something. Yes, that had to be it.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse Location: Tortuga Market

Ylira shivered under the gaze of the man on the deck of the Jolly Maiden. She looked down fearing to meet his eyes and moved away as rapidly as she could. Ylria enjoyed, even craved the domination of her master Rahadin but this man was cruel and heartless. Ylria flinched at the thought of being under his lash.

As they walked through the streets toward the inn Ylria relaxed as they put more distance between her and the man on the deck. She would find out about him but later.

When the pirate accosted them on the street Ylria smiled at him although she was deeply suspicious. No one had pure motivations in the place like this. Acting swiftly she gave him her sexiest pose and shook his hand. "I'm Ylria. It's good to meet you Jack. We had heard that Evil Rock was a powerful captain and might be looking for crew. Does she really hate women? We'd rather not be keel hauled or thrown overboard. Perhaps a handsome man like you would join us for a drink and you can tell us more about the captain so we can avoid doing something dangerous and stupid? We're headed to the Captain Bartholomews Revenge."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neckbreaker Jack, Tortuga Streets, Tag: Jec, Ylria

"Listen, listen, listen, ladies.
There be no need for all these questionings. You need helping out, I want to help out. What more needs there be questioning about?"
He shrugged, giving Ylria's hand a slightly too firm squeeze, his grin widening at her posturing.

"Drink sounds like a wonderful idea!"
He nodded, extending large hands to come resting upon the girls shoulders, strong and sinewy. He began stepping towards the bar, musing. "That said, Evil Rock being a captain be a little outdated information."
He nodded.. and his hands wandered lower.. well he wanted -something- from them alright. The problem was, just as his hands came to grope one bottom each, he mused:
"Evil Rock was a powerful pirate captain, aye. About to be named one of the pirate-lords if she'd been patient a few years longer, I reckon.. and she loathes women with a passion, that be true too. Unlike yours truly."
Those hands had reached their goal, giving a firm squeeze.. but if he was dissuaded now, he'd propably stop being... cooperative.

"But she ain't captain no longer. That said,.. if ye be looking for a crew, how about I show ye the best crew there is... ah, there we are."
He smirked, pushing open the door to Captain Bartholomew's Revenge.. a more expensive looking pirated-drinking-establishment. Which, in this town, ment there were no holes in the walls or ceiling, and only a small splattering of fluids of unknown origin upon the ground.
Entering the tavern, there was a slightly suspicious scent in the air, several more well-dressed piratey types drinking, a couple of tiger-folks mingling among them, the guy giving Jec a brief, interested look... it was interested and not just hungry,,.. right?

Jack smirked, stepping through the people, ordering: "Three drinks, and none of yer crappier stuff. Whiskey for me.. whatever these beauties want."
Then, whispering to the two: "Wanna see what true power's like?"
He mused, before pulling up his sleeve.. showing a large tatoo of a four-fingered, red claw covering the back of his hand up to his arm. The grouchy barmaids demenaour immediatly changed, with her forcing a smile and nodding, with a slight bow. "Yes, sire."

"So.. whilest this hottie draws our complimentary, on the house drinks, tell me, ..."
He smirked, adjusting his sleeve. "What be ye really looking for. See, two kinds 'o womenfolk be here, whores.. and pirate lasses.. on occasion with intermingling borders between these two, but... Me Captain teaches womenfolk to respect themselves more than be simple ships-whores.

Ye see, I didn't get this far by being an idiot. Ye don't be looking like yer ordinary whore, unless ye're into some really kinky stuff.. in which case do tell more!"

He smirked.

"Nah, I be thinking, ye must belong to another crew.. but there be no fighting or mutineering I'd know off... Oh to be clear, I ain't pryin' in your business, I'm on yer side here, just curious... mayhaps you have further business, asking for a women-folk hating pirate in partricular?" He tilted his head... whilest his hands began wandering back to the girls bottoms!

Aenon

Reputation score
26334 Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone

"Hey Mitenia...wait..." Marnia started, but the doggo had already left. Probably she could find her if she wanted to, right?

"Oh....the Flamesand Desert! I was from there too! Well, like, almost....but I bet you are my great-great-great-great-grand-daughter or something! I looked like this back then" Marnia shouted excitedly, changing her appearance with the magic hat!

She had been looking around the world for the genie lamp...and she had found it there! To steal it, she had to infiltrate the local harem of a local noble, she recalled...she did have a daughter indeed!

Then she had found the lamp...stolen it, and...she had been totally not tricked by the genie to take it's place!

"Hey, as my great-grand daughter....you know what, I am just going to call you grand-daughter...you should not be the one getting slapped! Forget it, I am going to help you slap those whatever crews goons....and you should like totally come with us! We are like proper pirates!" she nodded, locking her arm around her grand daughter, as she followed her to the tavern

"Lets go drink then...wait, you are old enough to drink, right? Did you have sex yet? Do you want granny Marnia to tell you about bees and flowers?" she asked worriedly.

"You see, bees are very horny...and they like to stick their penis in everything..." she started explaining.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse Location: Tortuga Market

Ylria noticed Jack's response to her sexy posing. She was the slave of Master Rahadin but this quest was necessary to fulfill his will to bring together the second glorious dagger. Ylria knew that Master would want her to use every possible tool in her arsenal to see to the success of her mission. "Ahhh.." she smiled and wiggled her butt nicely at his touch pressing her firm glute better into his grip. "We'd be glad to have your help Jack." Ylria glanced at Jec and flicked her head toward the bar even as she let the large, masculine, dominant, powerful... pirate... lead them along.

She listened carefully as Jack explained some of the background about Evil Rock. She followed Jack into the bar and snuggled in next to him. Ylria made big eyes and made sure that her attention was entirely on him. Ylria had seen the tigerfolk giving Jec the eye though and whispered. "See if you can get some information from the tiger man. He looked like he likes you Jec," Smiling up at Jack she looked puzzled. "So why does Evil Rock hate women so much?" Before the waitress came by she asked. "So what happened to Evil Rock? She was too ambitious? If she's not a captain then what is she? We saw her ship and... the terrible... and... well, dominate man with the claws on the deck."

As he asked what they wanted Ylria said; "I'll have a rum up straight."

When Jack revealed the tattoo Ylria's eyes widened. She watched the waitress' reaction with interest and worry. "That is some power; a terrific amount, more than I've seen around here." She reached out to stroke his arm and the tattoo. "What is the power of the claw?"

When Jack became more serious Ylria didn't change her sensual demeanor but she did look him in the eyes. "We're not whores although we like... having fun... a lot." She let her hand stroke his thigh. "Both Jec and I have a lot more to offer than just as ship-whores and cum sluts." Ylria shifted and squirmed to allow him to grope her bottom. He felt good and knew what he was doing which was making her pussy heat and moisten to where she started to ache. "We're not really looking to join Evil Rock; that would be suicide." Ylria stroked his chest; "So why are you interested in helping us Jack? Maybe we can help you as well. Not just sex but... a mutual assistance with our task. A task to retrieve something..."