What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: All, Mood: Furious, Team: Marnia, Location: Ship
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 19/16 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions: (66 rounds) Mutagen (70 min) Drained (-4 all ability scores)
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Elixirs Repaired: None; : None; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7

Jec gave up on the pretense of falling for the shark lady struggling and attempting to push her away, though with her little arms not much got done. She knew any more of that would be deadly, even if it felt good and she really wanted to just sleep in those strong arms. Turning to Chiri a hopeless look in her eye she hands a red vial to her saying, "Get this to Marnia, quick."

> CMB (3+6=9) Standard action to escape
> Hand elixir to Chiri (move action)

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25297 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Crew + Ventus; Mood: Ready to prove herself; Theme Song:
HP: 51/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10
Effect: Blur, 20% miss chance.
Mitena frantically looked back and forth between Jec and Luna. Both were in trouble and might not make it without some help from the most loyal good ship dog! Seeing as Ylria was already helping Jec, she decided it would be best to let the kitty handle the grappler shark for now.
"You're a bad melon too! Don't hurt Luna!" She growled before lunging in with her full flurry of attacks, each directed at the sword-wielding shark.

[Full round attack: To Hit: 21,17,20; Damage: 13,9,9]

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: All Location: Back on the Ship
HP: 34/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Frustrated and still distracted both by her own pleasures and the wonder molestation taking place with Jec Ylria hadn't managed to do much damage. Still she would do all in her power to aid Jec for Ylria still felt bad about leaving the mouse girl behind in the fight against the plants. Slashing again from behind while the girl enveloped Jec Ylria continued to try.

OOC: 30 to hit with the dagger and 18 points of damage. The other attack rolled a 20 to hit 19 damage if it hits.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: The crew Location: The ship!
HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 28 Specials: Gangbang was soured! D:<
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Luna stared in surprise as she actually managed to hit the futa shark. Her inner slut was sad that the Futa shark was sent off because of her, and then the rest of her was satisfied that she actually managed to help defend her family! Her revere was short lived though as the sword shark suddenly jumped towards her, narrowly missing with her swords! "H-hey, no hard feeling right?" Luna said as she backed off slightly [5 foot shift] before quickly raising her fingers in the same fashion as before! If it worked once, why couldn't it work twice?

[Luna casts Scorching ray again, both rays aimed at the shark in front of her!]

Touch attacks, 12 and 14. She deals 16 and 17 respectively.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Combat round 5

Luna tried the same approach again, but the dual-blade wielding shark was more agile than the caster it seemed, ducking from one of the fire-lances.. only to be hit by the other one, and grunting.

Rovana, meanwhile, seemed to have enough from standing back with Marnia down and Jec not doing too well, hopping down to Luna's side and drawing her rapier.. she manbaged to bash the hilt up against the shark-ladies shoulder, doing little damage. "Get her first! She's the boss.. the others will follow!"
Ventus encouraged his fishy servant.

Ventus crew reloaded the cannons one more.. but, a lucky break for the Red Dawn, it took a while to load up the cannons, even with the ships basically hooked into one another.
The Blade-wielding shark turned upon Rovana, as commanded, and although Rovana managed to block one of the strikes, three more cut her down, forcing her backwards, growling and squinting an eye. She remained standing but the attack hadn't left her in a cheerful disposition. "Can we not.. Luna, fire 'er up some more!"

The sharkgirl that had hugged up Jec focused, giving her a deep, sensual kiss.. which caused the mouse to grow limb in her arms, just hanging there with a stupid, happy smile on her lips. (Your charisma score has been drained to 0. That is equal to defeating you, leaving you unwilling to move at all.)
Afterwards, she flexed and grinned, just seeming all the more energized..

"Well, things seem to be nicely wrapping up."
He nodded, glancing about, pat-patting his robe down and smirking down at Marnia, drawing a slender gun from his belt and pondering, aiming for targets, thougthfully while adding: "Don't damage our pretty new posessions too much.. well then, would you like to surrender now?"
He smuggly questioned,..

Whilest Ylria sought to prove him wrong, stabbing her daggers into the shark-energy sucker, just as she was finishing off with Jec. The still gooey-sticks shark-girl growled.. "I felt that! .. Guess I got a new target..."
As she pushed against the strands of binding, sticky mouse-stuff..

Chiri seemed uncertain, readying her summoning dagger again.. only to have to eep and duck, as Captain Ventus unloaded a shot in her direction, penetrating her shoulder.
"Ow ow oww.. I don't want to sail anymore..."
She decided, whimpering softly. Seemed she wasn't a fan of pain..

"What do you mean.. Melon? Ufff.. The shark that Mitena decided to pounce brough out, before.. well.. being pounced by an angry dog. She brought up her arms but.. for as powerful as her offense was, her defense seemed to be not quite as strong, as the dog-girl bit down on her arm and shook her, leaving her struggling a little on the spot.

"Come on.. you got this!.. Don't ruin my plan!"
Ventus insisted, whilest his second shark-elite something struggled back. Jec and Marnia were out of the fight, despite boths best effort, but the line of the Sharks struggled as well!

Initiative: Luna -> Rovana(moderatly injured) -> Ventus Crew(a little disorganized) -> Blade-shark(heavily injured), Grappler Shark(entangled, Moderatly injured, Greatly empowered 9 rounds)-> Ventus(lightly injured) -> Ylria(Horny) -> Chiri -> Mitena -> Peep

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25376 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Crew + Ventus; Mood: Ready to prove herself; Theme Song:
HP: 51/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10
"You're a bad, rotten, no good melon and I'm gonna punish you for Mistress!" Mitena let out a howl, pressing her attack on the sword shark even further. Striking high with her blade, low with the scabbard, and... she wiff-ed her second sword swing leaving her wide open for a counter-attack!

[Full round attack: To Hit: 28, NAT 1, 17; Damage: 14, FAIL, 6]

helvorn

Reputation score

Seeing Jec slump into the grasp of the shark girl Ylria redoubles her attacks. The rapier stabs deeply and her dagger crackles with lightning as she slashes at the creature.

OOC: Rapier 22 to hit damage 11

Dagger 33 to hit and a whopping 8 damage

EDIT to remove sneak attack damage and hit bonus

Last edited:

theguy09

Reputation score

HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 28 Specials: Gangbang was soured! D:<

Luna quickly looked between both of the Sharky Ladies still on board. Her shipmates were currently in a duel with both of them, and she needed to help both of them! Could she though? Well, it never hurt to try! Luna took a stance with her finger guns aiming at two different targets, one finger later for each shark left!

[Luna casts scorching ray! ...again! 18 to hit first, 25 to hit the second! 15 and 14 damage respectively!]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Combat round 6

Luna unleashes more fiery magic, blasting a shark lady left and right. Both of them don't seem too happy about this, but remain standing.. but this allows Rovana the opening she needs to stab into the sharktooth blade wielding shark lady, drawing her weapon back out, accompanied by a dripping of more water than blood, before declaring: "To the depths with ye!"

This was accompanied by captain Ventus cursing. "Stick to my superior plan! You are not ment to be defeated!"

The entangled shark actually struggled a little with the gooey substance this time around, freeing herself.. only to struggle against Ylria's assault, lifting her arms in defense.. this left Mitena charging for the last remaining shark, colliding with her, pouncing, somehow ending up on top, growling and keeping her down.. Whilest the last shark-girl decided to lift her hands in surrender.. and Ventus cussed, commanding his men..

"Damn it.. to the rudders! I'll get you one day, Rovana!"

Combat Concluded!

"Phew.. guess ya got 'em. Good work me hearties." Rovana pants a little holding her side.
"His ship ain't sailing anywhere anytime soon.. worry nay, only a bloody bastard would be fiering upon a ship dead in the water out of pettyness aye."
Rovana mused, aloud, to which Ventus commented:
"Aye, very honorable, alas it seems my plans have been.. momentarily derided.. I shall make you my sex slaves posthaste and." "Aye.. only a rotten, heartless wicked pirate lass, quite handsome though, would fire on yer out of spite. We're keepin' the shark. Not sure if for soup or fun yet.. Anywhooo."
Rovana chuckled and raised her sword and then, cannons sang upon Ventus defensless ship, accompanied by Rovana's laughter, and the Red Dawns sails opening wild, taking them back to the open sea..
"Can't have any of these bastards trying to climb aboard me ship.. Oh don't worry.. they'll live, those that can swim proper, eitherwhoo.. Haah.."

Marnia slowly dissipates, before reappearing on the ship. It seems she's bound to this crew, even if knocked out somewhere else. Jec comes too a little while later, still feeling woozy and horny.

"Stupid distractions aside, it be time to get to Tortuga, get me Blade fixed up properly finally.." Rovana pants, sittingd own upon the deck heavily. It seemed using her.. sword.. or.. ships powers or whatever too often was exhausting. Still, she grinned, and began subtly looking around for spare booze.. she was going to be fine.
"Woah uh.. we did it?"
Chiri enthused, before glancing over to the dog-girl growling ontop of a captured shark girl.

"So what do we do with..?"

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25512 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Sharkcubus; Mood: Playful;

By the end of combat, Mitena had tackled the blond shark. Dropping her weapons and proclaiming, "We saved the good Melon from the bad captain!" Happily, she pinned the shark girl licking the girl's rough salty skin! "You're gonna be a good pet for mistress just like Mitena!" She giggled, using her paws to slowly work there way down to the shark girl's breasts, holding her firm with her body. "I know you like kissing, but I have to save all my energy for mistress right now! Maybe I'll share some once you understand just what a good little melon you are!" Mitena licked the shark once more, twisting her nipple in the same moment.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shark Girl no.2, Tag: Mitena, Halp

The shark girl squirmed a little bit and looked around when Mitena pinned her down. "Alright,.. I'll be a melon.. just don't eat me?"
She offered, worriedly.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 51 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 4/6, Elemental Assault: 6/7, Stunning Fist: 3/6, Rapture: 2/5
Conditions: Corporeal

"Oh, I didn't miss anything...wait, we left them go? Captain, couldn't we like catch Ventus, tie his mouth, and make him a sex slave?" she pondered.

"Also, I did make him shutup first, so I get to have a sip from you....later, right?" she chuckled. Sure maybe Rovana meant it about her rum, but what use was rum to Marnia anyway!

"Oh! Did we get a shark girl? Now we can threaten people that we will feed them to the sharks! Amazing!" she clapped her hands happily.

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: All, Mood: Furious, Team: Marnia, Location: Ship
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 19/16 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions: Drained
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Elixirs Repaired: None; : None; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7

Slowly the mouse rises from the floor holding her head and wobbling back and forth slowly. "Did anyone get the number of that bus? I think I'm going to hrrm." She holds her hands to her lips and is clearly not doing well, but she seems to get better after a couple of minutes sitting drinking from her skin and watching the chaos onboard. She doesn't catch the first part of the conversation between Mitena and the shark, but she seemed accepting of her new position of .. Melon? She chuckled at Marina's interpretation of shutting up her ex-captain. She looked over at Ylria asking confused, "What is with the melons?" Then with a little more energy, "Could you help me up please?" After all loosing one's force of personality is a trying experience, one Jec could now attest to.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana, Red Dawn, Tag: primarly Marnia, Jec

"You and Jec were down heck.. I got a bit battered up. We sank Ventus. I ain't fishing him out just to have him backstab me at the worst moment, Ya keen. And aye, ye got to shut him up, briefly, so ye get a brief drink."
The captain nodded, before glancing over to Mitena. "Think her name is Melon. Don't kill her Mitena, I like Marnia's idea.. Though we only got one shark.

What's a bus though Jec, that some kinda fish?

Anyway.. everyone got all their important fleshy bits still with them? We can heal whilest sailing to Tortuga!"

She grinned.

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria shook her head at Jec's question. "Melon? I'm not sure either." She knelt and wrapped her arms around Jec and then hugging the mouse girl she brought Jec to her feet. Still holding Jec closely Ylria look around. "I'm all in one piece mostly. Let's make haste then Captain." At the mention of the shark girl Ylria smiled. "I say we offer her to the fish folk to make more workers to increase our crew."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25561 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Sharkcubus; Mood: Playful;

Mitena frowned, it seemed no one understood her! "I wont eat you, well you better behave yourself anyways! I'm Mitena what's your name.... Well if your going to be a good girl then we'll keep you. Mistress Uria wants you to be a good breeder so you better make the fishies really happy! I'll come down to help you too!" Mitena giggled and snuggled up to the shark-cubus.

theguy09

Reputation score

As Luna watched Ventus and his ship sail away, Luna suddenly raises her arms in celebration. "I was actually useful in a fight!" It seemed like the other fights, especially the one where she was enslaved by the plants and couldn't even fight back had formed a little bit of a inferiority complex with the horned girl!

"Oh, so shes going to be another breeder? Yay! Theres never enough wombs to breed around here! We could have an orgy to celebrate sinking that bastard!" Luna had walked over to Mitena and leaned down and pet the doggy behind the ears as she talked

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shark Girl no.2, Tag: Mitena, Halp

"I .. uh.. melon, Ma'am?"
She tried, still concerned about the snuggly guard-dog. "Not really good at making bread, miss.. but I'll try my best being a breader.. .. what do you mean with.. wombs? .. oh.. oh my.. "
- You unlocked a bonus breeder you can use as you see fit; Default: Workers! -

"Right, everyone, enough faffing about. We're going to Tortuga, to talk to an old friend of mine.. another pirate lord, but mostly retired. We'll get back me sword proper and then.. we shall see. "
Rovana declared.. and like that.. you set sail to Tortuga!

~~~
Your new shark-pet seemed docile.. or rather, she acted that way, whenever Mitena was close. The fishmen were taking a liking to her.. in the time on the way and the time you will spent at harbour your likely Have the opportunity to do another round of breedings, as you please.

It's evening when finally, your large, impressive pirate ship sets sail at the most questionable of harbors, the Red Dawns sails stand tall over most ships.. and draw the eyes of the few night-birds that aren't busy partying, drinking in the many taverns alight with life and.. you are pretty sure you hear the noises of shots in the distance. Rovana just smirks at all this.. and the audience flocking around the ships, a few ladies with.. questionable dresses.

"Alright.. we'll make port here.. explore.. enjoy yourself.. we'll need some repairs to the ship, some supplies.. and any volunteers to be going with me and talk to old Greybeard show hands now.. Oh and before I forget it.. "
Rovana grinned, stepping to the edge of the ship. "This is a pirate town. No rules.. wandering alone and looking helpless and rapeable might be a risky endeavour. Moreso with gold. Then again, you need gold to buy whatever fancy things we can find.. Thanks to good Ylva's plundering we all got some spare money, Marnia, your duty to divide it among the crew... oh, but most dangerous are these whores.. wild, wicked, whimsical, stealing a good mans soul and money. Give 'em all a wild berth I say."
She declared, before, in a display of acrobatics, hopping over the ship, landing besides one of said untrustworthy lady and grinning.

"Why yes, my beauties.. I am the captain of this ship. Who would like to know more about the tales of The Reaver"
She declared, grinning and extending her arms to grab two whore-butts at a time.. unless stopped, she seemed intend to wander off to one of the less reputable looking locales.. it seems she already knew how she wanted to spent her captains share of the gathered booty..

Looking down onto the ground, you are at the Pier of Tortuga. Besides boring maintentance, it seems you can just.. do whatever you feel like in this town. Go shop, go explore, get a tatoo.. get an eyepatch. Get into fights with other pirates Get some STD's, going by the grinning of some of the whores at the piers.. although Marnia wouldn't have to worry about that.
It seems it's finally time to relax. You are 'among friends', a mayor foe taken care off.. what else do you have to fear?

(You have all gained 8000 gold to spent on items as you please. Presume that all magical items can be bought in Tortuga as per the pathfinder ruleset, although lawful and orderly items will be absent from this pirate town. You can also shop with a risk, a discount item at half price, but if you do, roll me a d100 and post the result in addition to the item you get.)

~~~~A little while later, at a rocky beach, near Tortuga.~~~~~

A well dressed, but very wet figure struggled on land, coughing and gritting a fist.

"R.. ckkhh.. Rovana.. you and your dumb sluts will pay for that! This will be my greatest revenge plan yet!"
Captain Ventus raised a fist to the sky, before stumbling over with another wave of salty seawater toppling him, splashing his face into some seaweed. ".. Soon."

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: All Location: Tortuga

Ylria served only her master Rahadin in the privacy of her cabin. She avoided the fish men and even the sexy attentions of their eager frog to stay true to the Master. Even had she been tempted the dark words he had engraved on her mons reminded her to who she belonged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they reached Tortuga Ylria manned the rails to watch drink in the sights, sounds and smells of this legendary place of piracy. It was both more and less than she imagined but on the whole the freedom, anarchy and danger of the place was inspiring. She listened to the captain as she spoke of what must be done. "How long will we be staying here Captain? I'll go with you to talk to this Greybeard but I think we all want to blow off a bit of steam first." Ylria laughed as the captain fondled the two bold whores. "Jec, do you want to come with me in search of enchanted items? I'm of a mind to seek out less reputable vendors and gamble on a better bargain. You're smart, sexy and know your magic. Would you like to come with me? We can sample the potions and exotic liquors of the lowest dives of the town together."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Melon, Marnia; Mood: Playful;
HP: 67/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10

Mitena spent the rest of the voyage to Tortuga continuing with her ship dog duties. Guarding the treasure, maintaining her dog house, and snuggling up to whoever would have her at night! Added to this list was a strict training regimen for their newest crew member, the shark-cubus, ... Mitena remembering her own training at the hands of the beastmaster, Mitena had daily taken special time to train Melon.

This training usually resulted in Mitena binding up the shark girl, teasing her with suggestive tickles, and nips, and the occasional smack for good measure. Not wanting Melon to suffer, she would be careful to cuddle with the shark afterward, telling her what a good little melon she was. This would also often end with Mitena and Melon going to the fishmen to breed workers.

With them now on dock Mitena quickly searched out Marnia, "Mistress! Let's go see the town! I bet they have some really tasty stuff! and, and, I wanna find something for Melon too, I've been training her real good," Mitena's tail wagged proudly.

[Mitena breed's for workers.]