What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: All, Mood: Furious, Team: Marnia, Location: Ship
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 17/14 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions: (69 rounds)
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Elixirs Repaired: , ; : STR; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7

Jec was given her orders. Though there was always the issue of Ventus pulling a rather standard bait and switch. He probably was watching from somewhere else gloating as they got annoyed with his image. Though pleasing Rovana was important, handling all the issues present would be better than just focusing on what appeared to be Ventus. Spinning the cannon slightly and aiming at the crew of the enemy ship Jec lit the fuse, then held down her large ears.

[Tell me if and what I need to roll, firing at crew/ship]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Combat round 1

Initiative: Luna -> Rovana -> Ventus Crew -> Marnia -> ??? -> Ventus -> Ylria -> Jec -> Chiri -> Mitena -> Peep

Luna begins off the fight by unleashing the fireball upon the main-sail, sending some of Ventus crew fleeing, and one catching fire and rolling on the ground. The captain himself seemed more annoyed than concerned however. "And this is why you apply the flame-retardant sollution to the sails, men!" He explained, annoyedly.

Rovana did her usual thing.. which was, slinking away into the shadows and becoming pretty much invisible unless one kept eyes on her at all times.

"Ready the cannons!" Ventus commanded.. and a thundering defeaned your senses briefly. twelve total rows of cannons shot, with eight of them managing to hit the red dawn.. although only half of those shots managed to pierce the powerful ships bulk, releasing.. oddly oblong-shaped sturdy balls, rather than heavy iron balls, not dealing much damage on their own..
The rest of the crew quickly worked to extinquigh Luna's fireball.. this kept them from attacking much, however.

Marnia swung over and dramatically landed infront of the captain, who actually used the burlap sack he had prepared as a shield, allowing Marnia to tear through it.. and cover her... in a sticky goo! (Save against a tanglefoot back. Triumphantly, he proclaimed: "As expected, you'd go for the -fake- bag first! har har har!" He smirked.. and produced a second bag from behind himself.

"This is my real weapon to defeat you all right now! You see, this whole battle has been planned by me to the very last detail.. those cannonballs we shot at you? Those are not cannonballs!" He smirked. Now that he pointed it out, did these cannonballs hisss, ever so slightly? But it was too late, Ventus already tossed his burlap sack over to Rovana's ship, declaring: "These cannonballs contain a rare, small kind of ooze-creature, and in this sack is a decoy that causes rapid growth as well as agressive behaviour for those oozes, furthermore I prepared the bag with a small impact explosive which will scatter it over your deck and crew! You will be overwhelmed by this goo that will consume your ship, your clothes, and leave you an aphriodisiac goo-covered, poisoned mess for us to fish out of the sea and.. and.." He declared.. as the burlap sack smacked against, and then slid down the side of the Red Dawn.. before exploding, emptying a good dozen small ooze-globs.. all into the waves of the sea.. It seemed Captain Ventus throwing skills weren't up to par..

Ylria meanwhile fires the cannon, blasting into Ventus ship and dealing some hull-damage to it, much to the opposing pirate-captains annoyance.. however, those strange, hissing cannonballs had an odd.. stench to them.. (Fortitude saving throw!)

With Ylria already having fired the cannons, Jec decided to be a supportive mouse and reaches out to help reload the cannons.. although the odd smell doesn't escape her (fort too.. hmnn.. it's not technically a poison, I'd say

"Looks like you need some summoned help!" Chiri declared, drawing a chalk-circle around her and shaking a pearl necklace, seeming to focus intentely. "Entropic summoning time!"

Mitena followed Marnia suit, boarding.. and flailing just a little, as she drew her weapon. With the captain ever so slightly backing off Ever so slightly. He was not a fan of close-up melee combat.

Peep hopped downstairs, his long tongue slurping up one of the strange, gas-hissing cannonbals.. he burped.. and began smoking slightly out of the corners of his mouth.

"A.. alright.. hah! My distraction has succeeded, now it is time for my.. real plan, hah!" Captain Ventus declared, quickly regaining his composure.

Initiative: Luna -> Rovana -> Ventus Crew -> Marnia -> ??? -> Ventus -> Ylria -> Jec -> Chiri -> Mitena -> Peep

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 51 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 4/6, Elemental Assault: 7/7, Stunning Fist: 4/6, Rapture: 3/5
Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ooze creature? Couldn't you have send it over as a gift then?" Marnia asked shocked. Obviously, everyone would appreciate the aphrodisiac ooze, so why shoot it with the cannons...that was just ooze cruelty!

"You are a bad captain! Bad!" she scolded him. But right, she had to stop him from throwing other things over, or talking!

"I guess I should do this!" Marnia shouted, approaching Ventus, and then trying to trip him...however she lost her concentration and her foot passed right through Ventus's foot!

"Uh....THIS" she shouted again, pushing it backwards...only to have it pass trough his leg again.

"Ah fuck this..." finally she gave up, pushing the pirate captain down with her hands, before trying to push her foot on his face, to stop him from talking...however, she still had some troubles with it's materialization.

"Uh....Mitenia, be a good doggie and help me shut him up!" she asked, blushing a bit...clearly, this battle had started off on the wrong foot!

Swift: Extra attack
Full attack: Trip-trip-trip+stunning strike
AC 23 || AC 27 vs Melee (Crane Wing - if melee attack hits between 24-27 it is lost for next attacks) || Touch ACs are -4 lower || Marnia will deflect the first ranged attack that would hit her)

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: All Location: Back on the Ship
HP: 34/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Seeing the cannon strike home Ylria nods to Jec. "Get that one reloaded Jec! I'll keep firing the others." She moved to the next cannon and yanked on the cord to spark the priming and fire the cannon at the foe ship!

OOC: Fire!

Fort save 11

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24740 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Crew + Ventus; Mood: Ready to prove herself; Theme Song:
HP: 67/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10
Conditions: None
Elixars: ,
Mitena growled at the bad captain, he was trying to hurt her crew and she wouldn't let that happen. With her sword and sheath both draw she looked over at bad captain and barred her fangs to him as well. "With pleasure mistress!" She lunged forward closing the gap between her and Ventus. She drew a clean arc through the air with her sword, slashing at the captains chest hopping to scare his pride a bit with her attack. "You'll regret what you did to me you bad captain!" She growled. Reading herself for the coming attacks.

[Moved up to Ventus]
[Attack with her long sword: 22 to hit, 10 damage]

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg

Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: All, Mood: Furious, Team: Marnia, Location: Ship
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 17/14 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions: (68 rounds)
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Elixirs Repaired: , ; : STR; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7

"Come on now children, now is not the time to be fucking around, we have a pirate ship to sink! MMH." One of the fishfolk who had gotten a little handsy between reloading the cannon had tweaked her nipples beneath the hide shirt she wore. Once more Jecqueline lights her fuze and holding down her ears and turning toward the fishy crewmates. The blast rings out and she breaths deep of the contaminated air shouting. "Take that Ventus you PIG!" Perhaps he would be too busy to notice the insult. Come on Mitena get that scheming bastard!

[Fort 15]
[Fire again!]

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: The crew Location: The ship!
HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 28 Specials: Gangbang was soured! D:<

Luna saw Mitena and Marnia going after The Bastard and she hoped they would be enough to take him out, or at least keep him busy enough to shut him up! "I'm going to try and keep the other crew off of Mitena and Marnia!" She called out to the others on the ship still, while summoning a fireball to the tip of her finger, aiming it woards the largest cluster of enemy pirates, avoiding her crewmates while doing so!

[Reflex of 17 to half. Damage dealt = 24]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Combat round 2

Initiative: Luna -> Rovana -> Ventus Crew -> Marnia -> Ventus -> ??? -> Ylria -> Jec -> Chiri -> Mitena -> Peep

Luna's fireball.. was actually not that effective at disruptin the enemy pirate crew.. yes it set things ablaze, but these pirates were harder to hit than plant-girls or amazons, dodging and weaving away, avoiding most of the damage and forcing Luna to duck away from crossbow-fire in response.

A static crackling filled the air, as Rovana raised her broken blade, directing a red-colored bolt of lightning to finish what Luna had started, ripping into the Enemy ships main sail, laughing triumphantly. "'Hope you kept the rudders, Captain Stranded!" As the opposing ships mainsail cracked and broke down under the accumulated damage.

Ventus Crew readied the cannons in retaliation, blasting at the Red Dawn, leaving a cracking of wood, with surface damage.. it seemed the ship was quite resilient.. although, the attentive watcher might notice Rovana wincing along in badly hidden pain at the attack.

Meanwhile, Marnia attempted to deal with the captain himself, who laughed haughtily. "Hah! You think that is my real leg? Or that, my real leg is hidden a.. woaaah!" He stumbled, growling at the indignity. "Alright, just for that, I'll have you choke on my cock you feisty blueberry! I am Captain Ventus! And this has all been part of my distracting plan. Have you noticed the seagulls above? Ho ho ho ho! I commend you for making me reveal my true plan, but you see, it took awakening-magic and a masterful polymorph, as well as three tamed sharks and... oh you'll see." Ventus seemed to have a talent for not being shut up easily, as he pulled out a wand, pointing it up into the air, declaring "Now! Seagull transformation suprise Shark Slut attack!" He proclaimed, striking a dramatic pose (he stands up, Aoo opportunity!), as above the ship, a flickering of blue-purple magic, the seagulls transforming, dropping down, with two landing on Rovana's ship, one on Ventus!

The first tapped Marnia's shoulder, brandishing a shark-toothed (huh) saberblade, grinning and striking at her the moment she turned around!
"Time to discipline you, slut!" She laughed, although to her disappointment, Marnia managed to deflect the nasty looking strike.

The next actually landed close to the deck-hatch, grininng and peering down, shouting: "Alright bitches, which one of you wants to kneel before me first?.. is it you?" She grinned over to Jec, before grabbing the poor mouse, picking her up and giving her a rough squeeze. "You look.. yummy." She grinned down, with sharp fangs, before shoving Jec between her breasts! The poor mouse half smothered and struggling to move about like this...

The third shark-woman dropped upon the edge of Rovana's ship, cutting off Mitena's path, blocking her way to captain Ventus! "Alright, which one of you wenches 's got the tightest pussy.. is it you?"
She questioned, even while folding her hands, invoking some sort of aquaeous magic, water dripping from her hands!

"Behold my superior Shark-Elite Warriors, you might as well give up now!"

Ylria found herself.. distracted by the heavy scent in the air.. it made her think back to the nice dagger-master.. or perhaps the handsome fishmen-workers.. really, any kind of .. entertainment that could quench the heat in her groin would be wonderful, right now, as her bestial instincts took a firm hold of her, after fiering a glancing shot at Ventus' ship.. perhaps.. if she could relax her body a little, she could deal with this heat better.. yes.. she could try touching herself.
(Ylria is horny! -2 penalty on all non sex-related rolls! nues Spend a round masturbating to recover!)

Whilest Jec was more resilient to the strange scent oozing into the ship from the enemy pirates attacks, she was distracted by two big, grey shark-breasts squishing and slightly suffocating her poor, smaller frame. Her shot missed Ventus' ship far and wide, menacing the water nearby with a loud splashing.

Chiri had been doing her magic thing undisturbed, folding her hands now, and smirking as she declared from the deck above.: "Don't you worry, I am summoning help!"
She spun around her ritual dagger, a blue-grey circle lighting up around her, as she called forth a blue-black, large tiger-creature, which rushed forward, attempting to pounce on the futa-shark.. but running into a strange, watery shield-guard, it's attack defused, for now, as it growled, standing by Mitena's side.

Speaking about, unable to reach the enemy pirate captain, Mitena resolved to instead deal with the lusty shark-chick, striking at her, driving the opponent back a little, making her grunt.. but still she continued focusing on her magic through the attack. Perhaps Mitena would have to hit harder?

Peep hopped around, watching the whole fight unfold out from cover. At an opportune moment his tongue sneaked out and -almost- managed to give Mitena a slap on her bottom!

Initiative: Luna -> Rovana -> Ventus Crew(a little disorganized) -> Marnia -> Ventus' Shark Elite-> Ventus -> Ylria(Horny) -> Jec(grappled!) -> Chiri +warbeast -> Mitena -> Peep

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 51 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 4/6, Elemental Assault: 6/7, Stunning Fist: 3/6, Rapture: 2/5

"HAH you silly captain! I can't breathe, so why would I choke!!!" Marnia laughed at the captain...then again, how was she laughing without breathing, once could ask...

As the captain tried to stand up, Marnia found an opening to kick him...but instead she stumbled forward, burrying the captain's face on her tits.

"Oh....sorry! Wait, this can actually work!" she realized, slapping Ventrus face twice...that was the advance payment for what was coming next! She pushed him in her bosom with all of her strangth! This should keep him dizzy, silent, and happy! Wait, she didn't care if he was happy!

She then raised her foot comically towards the shark girl, in some weird defensive maneuver!

"Surrender! Your captain has been reaved! You should all surrender, and let us properly sex-reave you too!" she warned her!

[Swift: Elemental Assault aka shocking bithslapping mode!
Fight defensive + full attack:
Attack 1: 22 to hit, 13 bludg + 3 electricity, stun for the round
Attack 2: 15 to hit, 12 blud+ 2 electicity,
Attack 2: 13 to hit, 10 bludg +1 electricity

AC 23 || AC 27 vs Melee (Crane Wing - if melee attack hits between 24-27 it is lost for next attacks) || Touch ACs are -4 lower || Marnia will deflect the first ranged attack that would hit her]

theguy09

Reputation score

HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 28 Specials: Gangbang was soured! D:<

Luna looked between the two shark chicks that had suddenly appeared on the ship with her. They both needed to be dealt with, quickly as well! Might as well try to take the fight out of one of them right away! Luna cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled towards the futa shark that was calling out to Mitena. "Hey beautiful with the huuuge cock!" Even if the shark didnt turn towards her, Luna's eyes started to glow slightly with a devilish glow, and her voice started to whisper sultrily within the Shark Futa's mind! "Why fight? If you would only show how amazing your cock was by masturbating you could get all the tight pussy you would want from us..." Luna casts suggestion onto the Shark Futa!

Shark Futa must make a Will save of 20 or follow Luna's suggestion!

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 17/14 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions: (67 rounds)
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Elixirs Repaired: ; : STR; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7

Jec knew it was a bad situation to be in as the shark ladies started falling from the sky. Although a boob hug was a normally welcome thing, now was not the time. Wriggling about a little the mouse grabs one of her flasks. "Hey fish-tits, how about a kiss first!" She then downs the elixir and spits it all over the shark woman's face. This was going to be a very messy hug soon.

on grapple shark DC 17

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24863 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Crew + Ventus; Mood: Ready to prove herself; Theme Song:
HP: 67/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10
Conditions: None
Elixars:
The sudden appearance of the shark sluts didn't phase Mitena. They were just another obstacle... though maybe they were a cute obstacle. Mitena shook her head! Those where bad Sayyida thoughts, she gripped her sword ant focused her attention on the salty shark with the big manly package that had landed just in front of her. "My pussy is only for mistress," She retorted taking a few steps back. She popped open one of the vials Jec had given her and downed it in one swallow. The outline of the playful dog started to melt, becoming hazy as though she was jumping back and forth in one spot. "You're with the bad captain so I'm gunna hurt you!" She beamed readying her swords once more!

[5-foot step back]
[Drink potion of blur, 20% miss chance]

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria frowned as her shot glanced off the foe's ship and started to reload the cannon. Then her frown faded as the wonderful scent filled the air and she felt... good... sexy... horny... Damn horny... Her eyes closed for a moment as her mind drifted to sex and more sex... and more sex... Her eyes opened as she saw Jec struggling with one of the shark girls and sighed... She should go help Jec... or fight... or do something... Instead Ylria pulled her master free and used his hilt to rub her wet folds and clit. "Ahhhh...."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Combat round 3
Initiative: Luna -> Rovana -> Ventus Crew(a little disorganized) -> Marnia -> Ventus' Shark Elite-> Ventus -> Ylria(Horny) -> Jec(grappled!) -> Chiri +warbeast -> Mitena -> Peep

Luna infuses her voice with magic.. and the Shark-morph grins, reaching out for her cock.. and giving it a good squeeze: "I like that idea, but I like the idea of your lips wrapping around it more!" It seems at least mentally, these are not pushovers..

Rovana.. had been slightly distracted by both the attack on her ship, and the shark-ladies, glancing over to the one Luna had just targeted. She seems to just stand there, thinking on a course of action.. or maybe she is waiting for something?

What she was waiting for was quickly revealed, when Ventus crew readied another cannon-salve.. only to have the water suddenly rise, intercepting the blows, with Rovana lifting her broken blade, looking to be somewhat exerting herself as she growled: "Come on gals, get rid of those sharks!"

Marnia did not do that, but she did grab Ventus, only to smother him in between her bossom! "Listen here you ghugmgnghumjmfff!" He made, but then, Marnia had temporarily accomplished the unaccomplishable.. Ventus was silenced.. and looked more than a little chocked out too!
The sharks meanwhile growled, whilest their captain was motorboated.. it seemed they were more in the mind to Free Ventus!

The shark upon Marnia cut her twin-blades down, impacting with a nasty cutting as she: "Time to discipline ya into letting him go!"
With that, the sharks blades slammed into her tummy, before turning her over, the shark-lady gripping her.. and pumping one into her helpless pussy, her ectoplasmic body twitching and oozing around the blade as, somehow, the brutal assault managed to overwhelm her defenses! "There, serves you right for underestimating us, dumb slut!"
The shark growled. (Marnia has been defeated and is being molested!)

Meanwhile, Jec was far more lucky, something about the small, wiggling mouse-body being hard to get a better hold on, it seemed, with the shark on him growling in (sexual?) frustration.

The final shark, the one Luna had cast her spell at canted her head, taking a small step backwards, seeming to smirk to herself, before spreading open her arms, the air around her smelling of copper and air wafting out in a displacement of.. conjuration magic!

A large, sucker-covered tentacle rose from the water behind the shark-girl, curling out and trying to grab at Mitena.. but not without the shark-summoner touching the very same tendril, muttering: "Cat's Grace." Did the tentacle suddenly seem a lot more agile? must be the imagination..

Multiple tentacles coiled around Mitena, slithering over her chest, squeezing her breasts and attaching sucklers to... untowards places. Whilest each of the tendrils individually did not deal much damage, the squeezing, groping numbness distracted her, quickily. (16 damage total!)

Captain Ventus was still a little out of it from the sizeable boob-squeezing he'd recieved..

Ylria.. masturbates lustfully.. perhaps it wouldn't be all that bad to be taken by captain Ventus, taught to act like a proper slave-slut for the enemy crew. Master would approve, definitly. More training for his obediant bitch was great, so why not have everyone be trained more? What was really so bad about being a horny slut? Mitena surely had liked it! (you can still act more or less normaly.. but you dun have to! :p)

Jec, meanwhile busied her shark-enemy, and although she almost dodged, the adhesive goo caught her tail, only to explode all over her.. she growled, and squirmed.. albeit that kind of trapped both of them in place, now.

Chiri glanced about, and noted: "Err.. I can only do one entropic summoning at a time by the way uh.. go stop the shark?" She encouraged, to her growling war-cat, which pounced on one of the writhing tentacles.. but failed to do all that much, whilest Chiri scuttled about, "Err. who needs a helping hand?"

Mitena stepped back and downed some defensive magical elixir.. this would make it harder for that mean shark to get to her.. although, things were picking up all around her, she better make a dent in Ventus or those sharks, soon... (note the blur on your character header ^^)

Initiative: Luna -> Rovana -> Ventus Crew(a little disorganized) -> Blade-shark, Grappler Shark(entangled), Summoner Shark, Octopus-> Ventus(heavily injured, stunned) -> Ylria(Horny) -> Jec(grappled!) -> Chiri +warbeast -> Mitena -> Peep

helvorn

Reputation score

Giving her master a last loving lick Ylria sighs and looks around. Seeing Jec nearby rather lewdly stuck to the pirate shark-girl drew her rapier and stepped forward to attack. Moving to flank the shark girl Ylria struck once with the dagger and once with her sword. "I'll help you Jec!"

OOC: Flank attack, sneak attack as well. Does the shark girl get her dexterity armor class bonus?

It seems the dice roller thinks Ylria should have kept having fun with herself... :)

Rapier 3+10=13 to hit

Dagger 9+11=20 Damage if I hit is 11 (lots of 1's)

theguy09

Reputation score

Peeved that the Shark Futa just ignored her outright, Luna snorts in annoyance before saying "Well take this then!" As she says that, she makes gun fingers with her hands, pointing both pointer fingers at Shark Futa. Energy strong enough to slightly burn the surrounding air gathered at the tips of her 'barrels', before firing off towards shark Futa!

[Luna Casts Scorching Ray

Rolls 13 for both attacks, which miss Im pretty sure.]

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24934 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Crew + Ventus; Mood: Ready to prove herself; Theme Song:
HP: 51/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10
Effect: Blur, 20% miss chance.
Mitena let out a squeal as she was rubbed and grouped by the tentacle. It was soon replaced by a loud growl. She was a good dog and good dogs don't get turned on by the enemy attacks! Remembering her training, she broke free of the tentacle before drinking her potion. Maybe, one of these bad sharks wanted to be a good melon! She looked at the one in front of her. Cocky smirk, big-dick, floppy breasts. That was a bad melon! Only masters have big dicks and this was no master! Sayyida lunged forward, making a vicious three-pronged attack!

[Attack 1: 19 to hit, 11 damage]
[Attack 2: nat20 to hit, 7 damage; crit comfirm: 17 to hit, 23 damage]
[Attack 3: 13 to hit, 7 damage]

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Ki Pool: 4/6, Elemental Assault: 6/7, Stunning Fist: 3/6, Rapture: 2/5

"No, I am not letting him...he talked en....OUGH!" she cried as she was slammed aroud, and then having the sword stab in her pussy. It didn't really hurt as she was already dead...but the ectoplasm leaking out of her pussy was very disorienting...

"Ah...stop that.....st...stop right now...this is not fairrr....!" she complained, jumping up and down on the blade as if it was some kind of dildo...who wouldhave known ectoplasm leaking would feel like cumming? Well, at least she had managed to get Ventus to shut up...

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 19/16 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions: (66 rounds) Mutagen (70 min)
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Elixirs Repaired: ; : None; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7

Wriggling in the shark woman's grasp Jec suddenly realized what a stupid thing she had forgotten. She drank her Mutagen, knowing it would infuse her muscles with the strength to hopefully break out of the shark's grip. Then having swallowed the concoction she kisses the shark lady and grips the large plush butt. Jec hopped the distraction might also aid any escape from this lady.

> Drink Mutagen, +2 Natural armor, +4 to STR, -2 INT

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Combat round 4

Luna unleashes fiery spears against the futa-shark, sending her stumbling back and yelping.. this is not the kind of hot she's into, apparently (both hit, don't underestimate touch attacks.)

Seeing this, Rovana lifts her sword, red lightning cascading down along it..before crackling forth with an angry howl, finishing off the already weakened shark-summoner, sending her flying overboard!
Afterwards, she holds her sword and pants, seeming exhausted.

Ventus men, not to be left out, reload the cannons, two shallow hits leaving scratches upon the Red Dawns hull, without dealing major damage, .. for now.

The blade-wielding shark gives Marnia a good spank on her bottom. "Just lay here moaning wantonly, we'll get you all collared up soon enough." She declared, towards the downed genie.. before turning her attention to Luna, who'd been throwing about too many dangerous spells for her taste..
jumping ship, and almost Jumping ontop of Luna, she was confrotnted with a vicious shark-girl whom she barely managed to stop with her wooden staff.. at least Mitena got a small claw-scratch off on her along the way, but now Luna found herself in trouble..

As did Jec, actually, The shark reciprocating the Mouse's kiss.. only for the same to feel kind of weakened.. weary, unwilling to fight, unable to. Perhaps she should just give in and nestle into these breasts, while the shark kept licking and suckling on her, making her feel weak and woozy. "Oh yeah.. that's the stuff.. just hold on a little more.." (Jec takes ability damage -4 To all stats! (attribute score penaltie stack.)
Meanwhile, the sharks muscles cracked, her eyes sharpened, her grin grew more confident..

And not to forget about the octopus. It seemed that, sadly, defeating it's summoner did not slow down the creature, as it wrapped tentacles around the beast chiri had summoned .. before dragging it down the deck and disappearing under the waves, a roaring of the beast and thrashing in the water indicating that their fight still continued...

Captain Ventus, after having been momentarily disabled by Marnia, smirked and stood up, not without putting a foot upon Marnia's belly in a mockingly, victorious pose.. although he didn't seem intent on hurting her any more, instead uncorking a bottle with a glowy-red liquid, downing it, coughing.. before smirking again.:

"You cannot defeat my unbeatable Shark.. duo!"
He declared, indicating the one shark.: "Come on, fight her directly.. if you dare. She's a sharkblade-master.. as for the other one.. ohohoho.. Just hold still little mouse-slave and soon not even all of you together shall be able to defeat her!" He gloated, while recovering.

Ylria rushed to assist Jec who was getting drained, stabbing the shark-lady with her dagger.. but the woman didn't seem too impressed by this damage.

Chiri meanwhile looked around, flailing a little, before deciding that, although they hadn't spoken up, she'd assist the poor mousegirl before she got too drained! (Aid another on Jec, +2 on their next check)

Mitena, fighting her lusts, had to find herself a new target with the well hung shark defeated.. The shark struggling with Jec seemed pretty occupied.. but Luna looked like she needed help.. so Mitena would do this! She rushed foward, claw-swiping at the blade-wielding shark, hoping to get her off of Luna. (redirected your attack with the futa shark gone!)

The two aquired an unlikely aid with Peep slapping it's tongue up against the blade-shark as well.. this seemed to do little damage, although it earned the frog an angry glare, which sent him hopping behind Mitena for cover!

Initiative: Luna -> Rovana -> Ventus Crew(a little disorganized) -> Blade-shark(lightly injured), Grappler Shark(entangled, empowered 10 rounds)-> Ventus(lightly injured) -> Ylria(Horny) -> Jec(grappled, drained) -> Chiri -> Mitena -> Peep