OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Explorer Kitteh!

Ylria takes a closer look at the book, which looks old, leatherbound. It lacks an inscription, at least a readable one, but there are a few runes, edged into the side. It's not something like a logbook or anything you'd usually expect on a pirate-ship for certain, this must have been something plundered and then, left here, perhaps to sell it, perhaps out of superstition.

With some effort, Ylria first tickles out the old, broken lockpick, fixing the jammed lock up and then, a while later, opens it up, unlocking the book.. only to see a runic script before her she does not recognize...

(I'll allow you an int check, linguistics, to recognize the alphabet, but you still wont be able to read it,.. perhaps someone else in your crew can, what are they up to, anyway?)

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 45 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +7 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +9 Will (+2 vs enchantment)
Ki Pool: 6/6, Elemental Assault: 6/6, Stunning Fist: 6/6
Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh...I am jealous...I could give it a try too? I do have a body now...at least for a while." Marnia mused.

"Hey mister tentacle monster, do you want to try with me too? I will be a good mom..." she offered, as she held the little dolls.

She placed them against each other, so that their little chests pushed against each other...and then she spread apart their little legs, and licked between them, getting both of their pussies at the same time, as she slowly stroked her own pussy. When both dolls were lubricated, she pushed them right avove her pussy, their little legs spread over her chain there, lying down next to them and spreading her legs to entice the otherworldly creature.

If the creature decided to breed her too, the shaking of the chain would tease the dolls too....otherwise she would have to make sure of it herself...
"I like those dolls...hey, do you mind if I keep them? Oh well, you don't seem to mind..." maybe if Chiri made them somehow so she could take them with her to the other world? Well, not that she needed them, since she could just molest them directly...

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24239 Doggo; Tag: Ma'en; Mood: Doggo; Theme Song:
HP: 64/64; Armor Class: 21 = 13); Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9
Conditions: None

Doggo didn't understand what mistress meant by new mistress. She had only one mistress, and that mistress was using her lowly dogie pussy so lovingly. She was getting pet, both inside and out. She had finished her training and this was she wonderful reward making her ears tilt to the side and her tongue lull out. Her face was a mess, which matched perfectly her inside, wracked with all of the good dog feelings of obeying well mistress had sex with her, it was the best!
Warmth started to spread from her womb, mistress was pumping warm batter into her slave and the only response was to hold still, and tighten around mistresses rod. She wouldn't let a single drop spill out! "Mistress, I wanna have your babies! Thank you for this reward, I'll be your obedient doggie forever!" Her declaration was followed by violent climax, her back arching as her juices mixed with her mistresses, lubricating the shaft fully, but her doggie cave was still stopped up by mistress's sizable cock and doggo had no plans on changing that.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: The crew Location: The Voodoo Island Amazon place
HP: 45/45 Armor Class: 22 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 19 Specials: Happy slave
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Just after having been injected with what ever the tentacle monster had put inside of her, Luna could feel her entire body just turning into jelly, and couldn't gather any strength to her limbs at all! She was completely and utterly at the mercy of the monster! And it seemed the monster already had an idea of what to do with her, as Luna could feel the slimy and slick feeling of a tentacle slowly sliding up her thigh, searching and prodding for a certain hole to breed! It only took a few tries for the cool and slimy tentacle to find what it was looking for and push its way into her flower, violating her pussy!

Luna didnt notice the bulge that started to travel down the tube like tentacle, but she did hear what Chiri was saying. "I-its going to put its babies in us?! I...Tha...As long as it wont hurt us...." Luna stumbles through her words, aroused and a tad unsettled/scared by the hulking monstrosity, while also having to stop herself from moaning out loud as she felt it push deeper into her. Finally Luna could feel the tentacle fully fill her and knock against her cervix, slowly and painlessly forcing it open so as to make her womb available for its young making Luna finally moan loudly like a whore! Luna's moaning only escalated as Marnia played with her doll, her breasts were squished and her nipples rubbed against something that felt like another pair of nipples, and she could once again feel Marnia's hot and wet tongue licking her pussy! "C-Chiri, whats gotten into you?" Luna noticed the change yet had no way to do anything about it as the first bulge was about to reach her!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Beastmistress Ma'en, Tag: Doggo!

Ma'en smirked down at her obediant dog-girl, her cock twitching with approval at the sight of the well-trained girl below her.. she took her time, filling up the dog-slave, smirking, and patting her head for a long moment, almost seeming.. sad, before she reached down and attached the leash to her.
"I am sure you will always remember me as your first proper mistress. But forever is a terribly long time.. oh well..." She smirked and leaned down to pet the dogs belly.. "Perhaps I've given you something to remember me by.." She grinned, before slowly, gently leading the dog along.. even if the dog asked, mistress did not reveal why she seemed to feel ever so slightly a bit of regret, as they approached a nice, if.. rowdy looking blonde woman with a playful smile.. Rovana.. dog remembered her, she'd been traveling with her, before mistress.

"Well damn, Sayi, if we knew you'd be into this kinky shit, I'd have fetched a rope or something..." Rovana chuckled, before Mistress approached her, talking to her, half-loud only, but the dog heard something about it's training, about it being a good dog now.. that made it want to wag it's tail, about being .. her slave now?

Rovana raised her brows, but Ma'en just leaned down, whispering into the dogs ear. "Obey. You have to obey, and what mistress says is your truth.. you are no longer my slave. You are hers. she will reward your new loyalty with a name.. you will.. remember me, but forever obey her now.." "Me and me crew.. huh.." Rovana chuckled, looking at the dog-girl.
"So, huh.. kinky.. I guess we need a new name for you, huh?"

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Fishfolk Location: Pirate Wreck
HP: 0/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2

Yria glances through the book. It looked valuable but something more for mages and scholars than a sailor and scout (thief). She wrapped it in oil cloth and slipped it into her pack. Turning to the cutlass she hefted it to feel the power of the blade. Of course it was magic but hadn't the last magical weapon turned out well...

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpgJecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Marnia & Luna & Chiri, Mood: Painfully Aroused, Team: Marnia, Location: Amazon Camp
Important numbers: HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 17/14 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Conditions:
Abilities: Bombs: 10/10; Elixirs Repaired: , , ; : None; Spontaneous Healing: 3/3

Having been injected and now restrained the mouse realizes that struggling would be pointless. She instead reaches over to grip her crew mate's limp hand and tries to relax, knowing what comes next. With her face and chest pressed into the dirt floor she looks over to Luna fear in the red orbs, as she only recently acquired the assets to permit this, and they were still almost unused. She wasn't entirely sure when the new hymen tore, but she figured it was during the plant times as that was the fuzziest in her memory. A little begging wouldn't hurt, "Please be gentle! Chiri, if you can tell it that please! I-I that looks much too big!" Considering that even Marnia wanted to do this Jec figured that it wouldn't kill her. There wasn't much more she could do restrained as she was and her companions also accepting this procedure.

The Chiri woman was acting odd again. That wasn't of much issue, considering the obviously overlarge eggs that would soon be implanted in herself and her friend. What was rather offputting was the sudden pressing on her breasts harder into the dirt followed by a slickness in her sex that didn't feel like the creature. "Ma-marnia what are you doing? That feels really weird!" Of course she couldn't do much about it, just lay there hoping she wouldn't be ripped apart by the massive eggs.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

As nothing untoward seemed to happen with the cutlass Ylria sighed and sheathed it next to her own finely crafted rapier. She took out her Master and licked and suckled the hilt of the dagger that was an anchor to his spirit and then lovingly replaced the blade in the sheath. Going back up on deck she organized the fishfolk to pack up the gold and whatever equipment might be useful to their ship. Departing the wreck Yllria led the fishfolk back to the encampment to report to the captain. She would also have to see if the cutlass and book were of interest to any of the others.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24275 Doggo; Tag: Ma'en; Mood: Doggo; Theme Song:
HP: 64/64; Armor Class: 21 = 13); Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9

The faint memories of her life before where still there. The memories of Sayyida the bad dog. She understood she wasn't Sayyida any more, her identity wasn't what mattered. She was a good dog, an obedient dog. Her mistress pet her, and whispered lovingly to her, she whined and tried to nuzzle with her mistress to the extent she would be able. Before long mistress wouldn't be her mistress anymore, she would be her trainer. The goddess that had shown her the way to be a good dog. She would be given to her new owner. At best she could hope the seed of her mistress took root in her womb, but she wouldn't know until they set sail and she left mistress behind.

When they approached Rovana, doggo was still on all fours, a sign that she understood her place as an obedient animal, not a full member of the crew. She did stand up, but let mistress do the talking directly addressed. She understood the voice, she knew that what mistress said was true. They would have to go there separate way, but she would have a new mistress. Her captain. "I understand mistress, I will miss you, but I belong to mistress Rovana and her crew. I will obey without question." She turned to Rovana and smiled with her tail wagging. She knew that Rovana was a nice mistress, and she could be with Marnia, Jec, Luna, and Ylria again. She was different now, but how different would they treat her? "Yes, I need a new name... Sayyida was a bad dog, she is gone now." doggo nodded in agreement, joining Rovana's side well waiting for the rest of the crew to finish their own misadventures.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chiri and her creature
Tag: Marnia, Luna, Jec

Luna felt her body stretch lewdly, although luckily the poison seemed to relax her a fair bit, allowing the thick, oblong shape to be deposited into her with little struggle, slowly wandering down that tentacle, into her belly and leaving a trail of a sticky, full feeling spreading through her content, now about four months pregnant looking belly. With a brief glow on her lower abdomen, a symbol that looked like a snake biting it's own tail appeared and, what the creature had lost in sexual activity, it now made up for in overwhelming Luna's mind with a soothed contentmend of motherhood. She was a good mother. She would carry the egg to maturity. She would serve.

"So I tried to communicate with the master and errr.. sorry, but there's no word for 'gentle' in it's native language, I gave the closest translation and..." Chiri mused, while the tentacled creature roared lustfully, "Oh also, your offer has been accepted and it is my own opinion that it is really nice of you to submit to such a magnificent, powerful superior creature." Chiri noted, still with a slightly dazed expression.

Meanwhile, the creatures tentacle withdrew from Luna with a wet plopping sound, only to invade Jec, giving her the equal breeding treatment, a little aided by Marnia and a bit more painful, considering the mouses resistance and tensed state.. Although once the egg was deposited inside her, she too felt a tingling soothe of pleasure, motherhood.. obediance.

Marnia was last and the creature.. gave her a slap on her bottom, as the ghost-girl realizede that her undead body was ill fit to grow new life.. she'd have to find a way to fixs that!

Either way, the creature seemed about to growl something else, when it suddenly began fading away, leaving a blinking Chiri, her dazed expression slowly improving.. "Huh.. oh.. I guess, the summoning time went out.. Heh. So are you taking people into your crew I feel like I should... watch over you.. dutifully yes..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana
Tag: All

Through lewd and lewder circumstances you meet again, Rovana standing behind the wheel of her ship, occasionally scratching a content but slightly different seeming dog-girl behind the head, whilest Ylria distributes the gold, trying not to molest the dagger tethering her master along the way. Last, Marnia, Luna and Jec arrive together with Chiri, after a night of tentacley fun to .. recover.
Addressing you all, Rovana grinned.

"Alright.. enough.. having fun. We need to grab the broken part of me sword, and I know where it is now. Before you ask how it got missplaced.. I was.. very drunk." She grinned innocently, before stepping over, presenting a .. box.. "Also, we need a new name for Sayi, and.." She glanced over to Marnia. "Less provisions.. Nice." She nodded.. before glancing over to Chiri, who was still with you.
"I guess she wants to join on in too, and.. hey, more helping hands, the fish-folks have been getting a little raunchy. Anyway.. Now! 'tis time to move on, but.. heh.. Y'all got in a lot of trouble, partially because of me.. I guess it's only fair if I tell ya a little more about the purpose of this story.. about.. me. Heh.

So.. you might be wondering how an amazing, beautiful woman like me was all lost pretending to be a whore at that harbour.. or well.. Ylria might wonder that, rest of you came later.. ANYWAY!"
She chuckled, fishing about for a bottle from her pack, opening it up, giving it a deep sip.. and coughing not a moment after.

"So. I come from the lands of the far North, cursed lands. and.. ugh it's way too long a tell, I'll just use magic." She decided, lifting her hand and humming softly, weaving arcane magic into the spinning of her hand.

"So I was an innocent, fair pirate-captain minding my own business, when through a bout of bad luck, I got stranded, without me crew, in a faraway land. Some nasty vampire guy tried to make out with some nice but very.. daddy obsessed chick and I happened to be in the middle of it. Well, if I was going to be troubled, I would just seduce and abduct one of the vampires brides.. the hot dark skinned one with the really nice cock, to be precise." Rovana grinned.

"Problem with that is, even once I freed her from that vampire lord, she .. well she became kind of a vampire lady in her own right, turns out, I like it kinky but not.. that kinky, so I had to find a way to bring her back to life.. Turns out, you need an artifact of divine love for it. Now in my defence, I did not know at this time that it didn't have to be something like panties. Errr.. I mean... artifact of love.. it was this or the dildo, I figured Besmara would miss one of her panties next, turns out.. I was wrong. So .. yeah.. this is why everyone sailing under me is cursed by desire.. could be worse, in my opinion. Anyway.

Turns out having a legendary pirate-queen artifact gets you in trouble. and.... fighting heroically, I got my sword cracked, lost the panties and.. well, have any of you here heard of Captain Dreadmaw?"
She asked, snipping at anyone that didn't seem to be paying full attention to her tale.

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 51 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 6/6, Elemental Assault: 7/7, Stunning Fist: 6/6, Rapture: 5/5
"Hmm...why do we need a new name for Sayi? Can't we just call her Sayi?" Marnia scratched her head.

"Is he a friend of the Brownbeard one? By the way captain, you have a pirate name too? Like Captain Niceboobs or something? Everyone else seems to have something about some body part for their name?" Marnia asked half seriously.

"Ok, to sum up you stoleher panties to bring her back to life...but before you got to the special place that would revive her, you lost her panties, and so you became cursed? What's that curse about? Is it about the disappearing rum?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana
Tag: Marnia, primarly

"An amazon lady with a biig panther told me to rename her, she seems to want it so..
Anyway, thanks, I do have nice boobs, but you might recall that our comrades once sailed under Ventus, that's not a bodypart, and my full name is Captain Rovana Dilisnya, The Reaver"
She chuckled. "I was once one of the pirate-lords, but there were.. disagreements..

Also no, I got cursed for stealing the panties. and... huh.. now that you say it, that could be part of the curse.."
She mused, taking a deep sip from her booze bottle, before raising her brows.. and glancing into the bottle. "See, this one's already half empty as well, grr..." She sighed..

"Anyway, the curse is more..mischievous than terrible. A.. and mine is.. private!"
She declared, with an uncharacteristic, slight blush to her cheeks..

"Right.. back on track..."

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria had wondered just how Rovana had ended up down and out as a whore in the miserable little sea port. Now it made a good deal more sense. "So did you ever bring your lover back to full life? Maybe we need to rescue the panties for you as well as the sword." Ylria thought for a moment as the name of the pirate recalled rumors she had heard in the sea village. "Captain Dreadmaw... he or she is rumored to be very dangerous. No one knows though if the captain is a he, she or maybe even human. Dreadmaw is not the most respected of the pirate captains but they are by far the most ruthless. It is said that their ship the Crushing Wave is a dangerous foe and captain Dreadmaw rules the southeastern seas."

She held up the book and cutlass. "I think this thing is magic and rather special. I couldn't make it out but maybe Jecqueline can tell what it does. Also this cutlass is definitely magic and we should see what it does as well."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana
Tag: Ylria, Doggo, (primarly)

"I did not.. as I said, the panties were stolen.. By Dreadmaw, and you are correct, They're just.. bad business.. we'll avoid them, and sail fast to the west..

Now don't believe people that say you fall over at the worlds end.. The world, I theorize is actually round, allowing us to shortcut from here to Tortuga, the city of pirates. The seer here told me that, there, I would find me sword.. not like that'll be an easy search but.. oh well, you'll love the place!

But Ylria's right.. bonus points for you... Captain Dreadmaws territory is to the south,.. let's avoid that, yeah... I can find another artifact of divine love.. somewhere.. Alright, well then, we'll be setting sail and.. hrmn.n.."
She peered at the book and sword.

"I'm not letting myself get stabbed by that... That looks like a cursing Scimitar. Keen one too.. yikes..
The book.. hrmnn. can any of you speak Abyssal?"
She tilted her head "That's the infernal alphabet, but the words are all messy, so it must be abyssal.."
She noted, before picking up the scimitar, twirling it around..

"I think I know what this is.. hrmnn... I think it is.."

Keen Scimitar of Cursing +1: Whenever the user of this blade confirms a critical hit, they may forego dealing damage to Command the target attacked, as the spell, no safe.

"So what next.. oh yes.." Rovana rustled in the name-suggestion box, patting the dog-girl. "Mitena. I kinda like that,. Alright, You're Mitena, from now on." She nodded and pat-patted the dog girls head. "Right then! Unless there are any further questions, be ready to set sail, to Tortuga!"

(Note to self about the breedenings: https://ulmf.org/threads/piracy-resailed-ic.13012/page-8#post-1046098 )

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24330 Mitena; Tag: Ma'en; Mood: Doggo; Theme Song:

Doggo stood at attention well Rovana came clean with her back story. Her tail waved back and forth playfully well she looked over the ship eyeing up the faces before her. Was she really so different? She gave a smile to Luna, but stayed put. She was obedient and now was not the time for playing. She was a good dog. All that remained was getting a name, and since she wasn't sure who came up with the name, she was happy knowing that all her crew was her mistress. Rovana was the captain, so she was in charge, but to her new outlook Yulria was just as much her mistress. This was easier for the silly doggo to understand anyways.

At the mention of the curse, Doggo wondered if that included her. She wasn't human, she was a dog. If she was affected, what desires did she even have? She had been molded into the perfect doggo for Rovana. All this thought was broken up with her new name. "Mitena?" She said it once slowly. She smiled and nuzzled into Rovana as she got good dog pets, "Mitena is a good ship dog. She will protect you all and not let bad pirates hurt you, and even bad plants wont mess with her head again!" She decliared with her tail happily swaying back and forth.

There was a dim memory that flickered to her mind, it wasn't one of Sayyida's memories, it was from before that... chained in a dark bring, a well dressed man had come to see her. She was tired, hungry, beaten. The man asked a simple question, "Who are you?" The past version of her knew, she was a dog. She was a tamed dog. "Sayyida is Sayyida..." She answered weakly. The well dressed man smiled and opened the door to the brig. Petting her head softly. "Good, I was hoping to find my dog down here. I hope you don't get confused again..."

Just as quickly as it faded in, the memory faded out. She looked at Rovana once more, "I wont let you down again captain!"

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 51 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 6/6, Elemental Assault: 7/7, Stunning Fist: 6/6, Rapture: 5/5

"Mitenia? Nice name!" Marnia patted the doggos head, and then made sure to scratch her behind her ears.

"Wait, so you reaved some panties, and you got cursed for that, of all things? Uh....!" suddenly Marnia thought that maybe she should reconsider her plan of stealing everyone's underwear? Well, not that she had found any one owning panties in the first place...but if stealing panties caused curses, that was a big problem!

She then turned to the book.

"Hmmm...I don't know the language...but I know a trick to read it!" Marnia offered. After her death, she had recovered some of her long lost memories, of her life before she was trapped in the lamp...not much, but at the very least she was able to cast a comprehend languages spell!

'Egagnal Dneherpmoc!' she casted the magic spell on herself, before taking a look at the book. Of course she had to read it first...to make sure there were no perverted traps in it....

helvorn

Reputation score

"I'm not going to object to staying away from Dreadmaw Captain! I don't believe that the world ends so I'm not worried." Ylria looked eager to be sailing off soon. "Do you have any idea where we might find another item of divine love? I think we all want to see you restore your lover to life Captain." She considered the cutlass. "I have my rapier and dagger Captain. Maybe one of the other of the crew can use it. It sounds very potent but I lack the strength to use it effectively."

Ylria smiled at the name for Sayyi. She went over and pet the doggo and rubbed her ears. "Good doggie, Mitena is a wonderful name. I'm glad we have you guarding us on the crew."

Ylria handed the book over to Marnia to let her read it. She hoped that the book would be useful or at least could be sold for something worthwhile. "Abyssal language? That sounds dangerous. Be careful Marnia."

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: The crew Location: The Voodoo Island Amazon place
HP: 45/45 Armor Class: 22 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 19 Specials: Happy slave

Luna made a bit of a stupid smile as she felt her womb grow full with eggy life. The motherly hormones that rushed through her and washed her mind white till all she cared about at the moment was the feeling of becoming a lovely mother to this Amazing beast's children! She would obediently carry her children to maturity! Luna moaned loudly and wantonly as the tentacle that had impregnated her with its eggs exited her pussy with a loud wet plop! "My sweet babies..." Luna muttered quietly as a hand gently rubbed her now heavily pregnant looking belly.

Once she was freed from the father of her babies and he disappeared back to where ever he had come from, Luna was left dazed by these overflowing emotions! It was only after she was lead back to the ship by the others that the daze over Luna gradually dissipated. Luna watched with complicated emotions as Sayi... her sister was given a new name after having been retrained by one of the Amazons. If she was honest with herself, Sayi's or rather Mitena's transformation was arousing, yet Luna still didn't know how it had affected her personality. Was she still Luna's sister, the one who would sneak into her bed and sleep with her while they traveled? She had been retrained by a beast tamer, which while hot and arousing to think about, seemed like a good way to effectively retrain Sayi.

As the rest of the crew busied themselves with getting ready to set sail, Luna approached Mitena. She was a little nervous starting off with, "I dont know the best way to say this, so Ill just say it. How much of Sayi is left in you? Your still my loving sister, right?" Luna hoped she didnt offend and recevied a positive answer in reply!

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Marnia & Luna & Chiri, Mood: Painfully Aroused, Team: Marnia, Location: Amazon Camp
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 17/14 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions:
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Elixirs Repaired: , , ; : None; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7

Jec bites her lower lip when she hears the bad news about the languages. She works to stay as relaxed as possible, reciting numbers to relieve tension as the over-large egg presses her outer folds, then stretching painfully wide and depositing within her freshly claimed womb. The first life to find root there, and although not eggactly an expected life, the mouse finds herself suddenly awash with pleasure the circular serpent marking her womb for just a moment. Yes, this was her charge and she would be a good mother for them.

The ladened mouse listens excitedly as the story is told, scribbling down the occasional note. When it came to the question of Captain Dreadmaw the name rang a bell but it was Ylria spoke up first. Nodding along Jec silently agreed, smiling at her companion encouragingly. The conversation turned to the naming of Sayyida and Jecquline smiled knowing her slip of paper was in the box already, having handled it on arrival back on the ship. "Oh, Captain I can refill some of the barrels again for you after the meeting. I think there is a new grog that we could make." The innocent alchemist didn't realize the implications of her words, just that she was excited about more mixing options.

The conversation turned back to Dreadmaw and navigations. Of course, the world was round, it was just so big it seemed flat, some people were so silly. The sword and book were interesting, though sadly her languages didn't include the Abyssal script. Perhaps one day she could learn it. Oh, it seemed Marnia had done some magical tampering. Perhaps they could work together and see what brews they might come up with together. Oh, Sayi was given the name she suggested. It was a pretty name Jequeline heard back in the university. Mitena, she fit the name well. The other crew welcomed the renamed girl onto the ship, and it seemed Luna was a little concerned Mitena wouldn't be as friendly as she had been. Walking up to her side and placing a gentle hand on the mage's the mouse softly says, "No matter what happens we will always be together. Loving each other as much as the sea. We will come out of this different." A pat on her own gravid belly in reminder. "That love, however, will never change. You are both closer to me than family." With that, the mouse licks Luna's cheek and pats the egg-filled womb before wandering off.

Last edited: