Piracy Resailed - IC

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Beastmistress Ma'en, Tag: Doggo!

"So, because the plants took control of you you want to be trained to be more obediant.
Makes sense to me."
Ma'em nodded, clasping her hands together before approaching the dog-girl and scratching her belly after she'd rolled over.

"Hmnn.. Guessing by your reaction, you've been trained before, albeit with a sexual focus. That naturally means anyone doing something like this.." She reached out and squeezed Sayi's breast, with the experience of a woman surrounded by... other women.
"That's bad because everyone playing with your body can easily.. distract you from following your owners commands, you see. We'll also have to teach you how to be proper at attention for threats.

.. although I do like your attitude."
She grinned, licking her lips and taking in the dog girl on the ground before her, before extending a hand and scratching behind her ears.. before slowly extending her other hand, covering and gently, sensually, rubbing at Sayi's outer folds and pussy, teasing her with a slow rythm.. "That's right, you're not a person. You're a good little dog that needs to learn when to obey and that being fucked is not a means to an end.. it's a reward for a good doggie. You do good and then you get fucked. Clearly, your prior trainer has mismanaged you there. My beasts only get to fuck when they did well. Silly doggie. Do you think the nice feeling of servicing mistress with your body is something you can just have any time you want?" She shook her head, keeping her sensual rubbing up for another moment, befor asking, with a dangerous subtone to her voice.

"...are you paying attention, little doggie?"

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23837 Sayyida, The Bad Doggo; Tag: Slave Sisters; Mood: Clean, empty, happy;
HP: 64/64; Armor Class: 21 = 13); Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9
Conditions: None

Keeping her 'rolled over' position as the Beastmistress approached, Sayyida watching her. Tensions within her body building as she knew any second she would get fucked for rolling over like a good girl. Just the simple action of it, already had her pink pussy glistening with anticipation. "Yes, Sayyida was trained to be a 'sex pet' first. Then captain found out she could fight too, so he tried making Sayyida learn other stuff." Though admittedly her memories of her sex-pet training where fuzzy at bests. She was a good girl. Good girls don't worry about what a bad girl they where before they were tamed!

Sayyida whimpered and wagged her tail as the amazon started kneading her breast. "That feels really nice Mistress!" She smiled. She heard that she was bad for liking her breasts touched, but it was hard to really understand. It felt good when she was dominated, she liked it, and anything that made her feel good was obviously important. Leaning into getting her ear scratched she wined, feeling the wight of impending sex on her. It was only a few seconds latter that the amazon's practiced hand found Sayyida's eager folds. She couldn't help but squirm a bit, "Sex is a reward?" She asked between pants. She couldn't deny that it felt really nice having sex, that her crew using her was almost a mark of acceptance in her mind. "I... It's hard to understand! Master make Sayyida a good bitch, she lets anyone fuck her, and she is a good girl... but Mistress says Sayyida should just be Sayyida... you say that sex is only a reward for obedience... it hurt Sayyida's head," She started thrusting her hips a bit, trying to get the amazons fingers to enter her desperate love cave.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 45 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +7 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +9 Will (+2 vs enchantment)
Ki Pool: 6/6, Elemental Assault: 6/6, Stunning Fist: 6/6
Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Marnia also went over to Jecqueline worriedly.

"Hey now, don't be like that...this isn't so bad as it looks, actually. I could have probably returned to life, but I would be stuck in the lamp again...." she explained

"And most others who had turned into plants have recovered. I mean...uh, maybe trying to tame the planties was a bad idea after all...but who would have guessed?"

"But the plants would have won, eventually...I think we tricked them into believing they would win, so that's why they came out of the jungle...so don't be sad, ok?"
she explained to the rat-girl.

"By the way, Chiri, I am very curious, so, like, what would happen if someone were to lick that doll?" she pondered.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, how about you don't worry about it so much and just listen then, hmnn?" Ma'en grinned.. but actually withdrew her hand, showing the dog-girl her arousal glistening upon her fingers.
"Letting anyone fuck you, hmnn? Even enemies? I don't think that'll do. That kinda attitude brought you to me, no?" She mused, coaxing along Sayi's writhing hips.. before stopping, leaning back and watching the writhing thing on the ground.

"While animals in heat are adorable, if you want to be more than just a sex-pet, we got to help your body unlearn some of the things it learned. You seem to be an obediant dog already.. so that's good. But then again, being obediant to everyone is the same as disobeying most, isn't it?" She asked, now softly pinching the pet-girls clit, before resuming her hands lewd caresses and stroking, teasing Sayi back to the heights of her arousal with her fingers softly dipping into the eager dog-girls slit.. and then withdrawing again.

"A little frustrating, isn't it? That's because we still have to teach your body that obeying is more important than pleasure." She noted, commanding: "On all fours." And accentuating her command with a soft teasing and caress of Sayi's breasts.. if she obeyed. Next, a rough, heavy leash was attached to her neck, the beastmistress commanding her to: "Follow." Only to take slow steps, cupping Sayi's pussy again. "See, doing what you are told leads to feeling nice.. but if we want you to be an obediant doggie we got to cut out the middle-man here. I'll train you to learn and want to obey first, be a sex-pet second. Would you like that? Would you like to be a good dog?" She encouraged, with a soft coo.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chiri
Tag: Marnia, primarly

Chiri gave a small chuckle at Marnia's question, lifting up the Luna-doll before Marnia's face and going.: "'s long as you don't stick any needles in 'em you can do a lot to them, the completed dolls can be used by anyone."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23838 Sayyida, The Confused Doggo; Tag: Slave Sisters; Mood: Clean, empty, happy;
HP: 64/64; Armor Class: 21 = 13); Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9

Sayyida cocked her head at being told to be quiet and listen, she did obey, but her ears twitched about nervously. The woman expertly teased Sayyida's needy pussy. She found one of her hands tugging on her nipple ring trying to amplfy the pleasure of the woman's training. "Ya... letting enemies fuck Sayi is bad..." She agreed with some hesitation in her voice. "Only mistress, and crew should give Sayyida pleasure...." She tugged hard on her nipple as she said 'pleasure', causing her to yelp. Mistress's gentle hands fished out Sayyida's clit, pinching her pleasure spot. The dog girl gasped and bit her lip, letting her hands fall to the side as her trainer took full control. "Sayyida bad when obeying enemies... Sex is a reward..." she agreed.

Once more she was edged, her body crying for relief, but not finding any. Her mind so drowned in pleasure that she couldn't fight the demands even if she wanted to. She flipped over, getting on all fours like the good little bitch she was. Wagging her tail so hard that her bottom was swaying back and forth, her steady panting gave her a dumb, happy look. Next she was attached to a leash. It made her heart skip a beat. It made it clear who her owner was, it showed she was a good doggie, she loved it! As such she followed on hands and knees, keeping pace with the beastmistress. Each time she obeyed she was given a 'reward' which edged her body yet again.

"Yes! Please... Sayyida wants to be a good doggy and make mistress happy. She, she doesn't want to be a selfish sex-pet any more, she wants to be an obediant doggy!"

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Marnia & Luna & Chiri & Ylria, Mood: Tiredly Confused, Team: Marnia, Location: With her Crew
Important numbers: HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 17/14 flat footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Conditions:
Abilities: Bombs: 10/10; Elixirs Repaired: , , ; : None; Spontaneous Healing: 3/3

Finding herself pulled into such lovely cleavage was surprisingly comforting for the disheartened mouse. Of course that left her more vulnerable to the fear that followed as her body moved on its own readying for a spanking. One it seemed Luna was going to deliver as the Amazon continued to monologue. Still whimpering from the outburst of emotion she couldn't help but let out the cutest squeak of pain as the hand found it's target. Between bursts of pain Jequeline pieced the new information together slowly. 'everyone's been waking up from the plant.. nonsense. everyone's been waking up from the plant.. nonsense.' That means she wasn't responsible for their deaths! Sure she had invaded and beat some of the folks around, and that was deserving of punishment. In the end though she hadn't killed anyone in cold blood and that meant she could continue on with a clear conscious. "Than-Aaah THANK you. You are ahhaa too KIND." Jecqueline finally managed to piece the words together as her ass was turning darker and darker red beneath the fur. Pleased and slightly turned on by the rough treatment the alchemist would try to angle herself better to receive while also nuzzling into Luna lovingly.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You are very horny and obediant, good good, but you could be more obediant. Let me guess, you were trained by men, right? They think you shaking their ass at them is all it takes for proper obediance." Ma'en sighed out. "I mean I can work with this but it's more fun breaking them from the ground up. You know, chaining you in my pens, watching your defiance melt into eager obediance and.." She adjusted her loincloth, biting her lips and grinning.

"Oh my.. you got me all.. distracted now." She grinned along, with a slight slapping of the dog-girls bottom to push her along the way, intentionally rushing a little, just so she could tug on Sayi's leash, smirking at the dumb-yet-horny-and-content look on the dogs face.

As Sayida was lead to the back of the pens by the beastmistress grinning ever so slightly, observing.. well.. there was a lot of equipment that seemed to be designed to..discipline unruly animals.
It occured to Sayi that that was exactly what she was being. "I'm struggling to decide if you're being a good or a bad doggie, on the one hand, you are nicely obediant, on the other, you keep tugging on your nipple-piercings and making a mess out of yourself without asking for permission.. now an eager slave is just wonderful but you need to learn discipline, do you understand?" She smirked, stepping infront of Sayi, obscuring the view of her hut and rack of.. tools.
"Then again, looking at how you peek over there, seems you instinctively yearn to learn some more." Ma'en mused. "Well, I loathe being a little rough with a good dog, but this is for you, not me." She nodded, gently scratching behind Sayi's ears, whilest leading her into the beast-mistress hut, panther by her side and all, just two pets, prepared for training. Reaching out, she retrieved a lare, leathery looking chewtoy that was kind of formed like a bestial penis...

That wasn't a chewtoy, Sayi realized, as Ma'en circled around her, spread her pussylips and then, with a lustful smirk, slowly shoved the canine dildo into her. "Hmn.. how does this feel, good yes? But I want you to just sit there, watch and stand at attention, feel your desire burn.. whilest I attend a more well behaved pet than you." She smirked her hand circling, petting down her panthers back.
"He is a good, well behaved pet. That's why he gets to feel good first. You are his lesser. You are not as obediant. Understand? That is the only difference between the two of you and why you don't get to feel good, just yet... you need to be more obediant. If you understand, bark like a good dog." Ma'en demanded, whilest her hand wandered under the mighty beasts furred back, towards its groin...

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23908 Sayyida, The Confused Doggo; Tag: Slave Sisters; Mood: Clean, empty, happy; Theme Song:
HP
: 64/64; Armor Class: 21 = 13); Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9

Walking on all fours wasn't that abnormal for Sayyida, she had been made to walk like this many times before. Her dangling c-cups jiggled with each step she took, and her full bottom shook back and forth in time with her big fluffy mass of a tail. Rather then focusing on the humiliation of being reduced to an animal, she kept a happy dumb expression on her face, looking toward the trainer for a sign of approval. "Yes, Sayyida's first captain was a male." Sayyida agreed, "Sayyida wished she had been trained properly, she wouldn't have made mistress sad if she was a more obedient doggie." Sayyida couldn't help but notice that trainer was getting excited. Sayyida got a little closer, licking the beast mistress's thighs. She smell of excitement and musk was strong, but the taste of the womans skin was intoxicating, some kind of salty fruity taste. Sayyida found her hand wondering to tug on her nipple ring once more, "If Sayyida was a really bad girl, one that she had to break all over agian, that would make trainer happy?" She asked looking up at her.

Mistress tugged on Sayyida's leash, pulling her along. She tried to keep up, but even for the doggo walking on all fours wasn't as fast as two legs. The back of the pens was like a paradise! The memory of her training was one primarily humiliation, repetition, beatings, and not much in the way of actual training devices. Seeing all the ways she could be disciplined and 'rewarded' made the girl pant with excitement. She was a bad dog, she needed punishment. "Yes, I'm being a bad girl, trying to have sex without permission still..." She acknowledged the blindingly obvious as her hand was already twitching trying to get to her needy pussy.

Cautiously Sayyida watched Ma'en grab the bestial chew-toy. Her gums started throbbing thinking about gnawing on such a good, long chew-toy. Would this be her reward for being good? She stood on all four, turning her head to watch as the tamer walked around back. Her slick, willing pussy parted easily as the dildo was shoved in, making the girl give a shocked yelp as her pussy adjusted to the strange shape. Drool dribbled down her satisfied face as she listened to the tamers instructions. Her desires for a hard fucking where building, burning out from her crotch all over body, making it hard to stay still, but she stood, face forward, tail standing straight up, and her ears both at attention. "Woof, Woof," she barked twice acknowledging that she was a lesser bitch to her panther better.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmmmnnn?" Ma'en made, smirking down at the licky-doggo and tipping her chin. "Well, turning someone into a good little slave is always the most exhilerating, of course." She mused. "I like turning my enemies into easy to control and trained animals.. you're already an animal, albeit too horny and untrained, it seems." She pondered.
"I guess you should breeze through a little.. warmup enslavement." She agreed, with a dark, lustful grin.

"Wouldn't hurt you either to re-learn what a horny, obediant dog you can be, yeah." She mused, her hand having come to stroke below the Panther.. stroking at its sheath, while the beast-mistress grinned lustfully at her dog-slave to train.
"Good dog.. That's a good expression. drooling dumbly, horny and obediant." She nodded, reaching out and finally grabbing the dog-toy in Sayi's sex, stroking and pumping into both her beasts, leaning down and kissing first the panther, licking at it's muzzle, then Sayi.

"Still wont allow you to cum this easily however. Good dog.. stand at attention, obey. Don't cum." She insisted, even whilest pumping the dog-toy in and out of Sayi slowly. "You need to learn that you aren't in control. You aren't in charge. Pleasure comes from mistress alone... huh.. bad dog!" She must have noticed one of Sayida's hands wandering off and trying to tease herself.. although there was no encouraging of that here.
Quickly, the Beastmistress pulled forth what could have either been ropes or leather straps and grabbed Sayi, adding the scent of rough leather to the note of bestial musk in this tent as she made sure the dogs arms were bound behind it's back, before also leaning down, with some effort and a command to move along securing Sayi's legs spread apart, so that rubbing her thighs together would not suffice for the dog either.. then, she chuckled and returned to her panther-lover, stroking it slowly, rythmically,.. spending some time pleasuring it, whilest the dog-girl was just forced to hornly observe the show. Finally, it seemed as if the panther was nearing it's climax, and quickly Ma'en produced a small bowl for the growling panther to ejaculate within, grinning as she lifted up the half-filled (quite the virile beast, wasn't it) bowl, and a pistill, before tossing several herbs into the mix, a slightly bitey, sensual smell filling the hut as she mixed all together. "You're a dumb, horny bitch. And I like all of that. But all of that is a reward for obediance. Listen well, little dog-slut.
You get to feel this good because others give you purpose. You get to feel this good because others take care of you. You get to be dumb and happy because you got others to obey. Understood? Being a dumb, happy, horny bitch is the reward you get for doing as you are told by your mistress and owners, always. And I'll teach you that... if you do good, with pleasure. If you do bad, with pain. Understood, girl? By the way, you haven't told me your name.. and I don't need that, you are just a pet, your owners will give you a name they like, after I'm through training you, understood, little pup?"
She grinned lustfully, her loincloth rising... if Sayida was more.. accutely aware of the islands customs, she'd realize there was a reason there seemed to be no men upon the island by now..
"Oh, and for the time being, -I- am your mistress.. don't worry, I'll hand you back to your old owners after I'm through with you.. I got enough nice pets already." She smirked.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23961 Sayyida, The Bound Doggo; Tag: Ma'en; Mood: Horny, astute; Theme Song:

Sayyida let out a stifled wimped as the bestial cock was pumped inside of her. In and out, over and over. Her lips where grabbing onto it desperately, making the beast mistress have to push and pull harder to continue. Meanwhile Sayyida had her eyes shut tightly, the burning fire of a cock in her pussy was making her think all the way back to when she first met Mistress, how she had been saved from her captain with a similar device. Her tongue lulled out and began slapping against her cheek as she rocked back and forth, panting heavily. It was taking every ounch of her will to not cum. She was a bad dog, and hadn't earned it yet, despite her best efforts, her hand started to wonder.

She was promptly punished for her lapse in judgement and will power, her hands firmly tied behind her back, and her moist pussy fully exposed to the warm air. She was forced to lay on the ground, whining like a dog as she watched the trainer stroke the good panther. All of the wonderful attention he received just because he was obedient. What had her lust gotten her? Tied up watching the show unfold. Even before that, she had let it be used as a tool against Mistress. Pungent beast musk filled the air, sending new feelings of need to Sayyida bound body. She struggled desperately against her restraints, but they where tight, far to tight for her to accomplish anything but rubbing herself into the floor.

Sayyida looked at up at the trainer from her pathetic bound possition. Hand behind her back, legs bowed out, and face pressed to the floor, and her tongue still hanging out. She accepted what trainer told her without question. Giving a weak, "Woof, woof," when asked for affirmation. She already understood her name was meaningless, that at the very least had been drilled into her by her first captain. She was a dumb bitch who should be called what ever made her owner happy. For the captain, that was Sayyida, but for her current crew? They seemed content to leave her with her last name.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ma'en watched the leatherbound doggirl squirm with a dangerous, yet amused expression. "It's no use, horny little bitch. This material is ment to hold beasts twice your size." Ma'en grinned when the dog affirmed her question with an obediant woof, reaching out and drawing upon Sayyida's skin, small, white-green circles marking her skin with a mixture of cum and herbs, an annoying, distracting heat tingling through the marked spaces. that of course focused on enhancing the poor dogs sensitivity.

"The first thing one has to do when building a new house is to tear down the old one." The Beastmistress explained, whilest decorating Sayi with tribal paintings, drawing lines down her naval, finally, circling around her pussy with marking of white-green, bestial scent, finally, she folded her hands, beginning to humm and chant.. Sayi wasn't certain if there was magic involved, or if the herbs just took more and more effect over time, but her body was singing in pleasurable agony, her sex drooling..
"Good girl. Good dumb dog. Time to learn that obeying.. leads to pleasure." She declared, extending her fingers, glistening with the lewd bodypaint, presenting them to Sayi.

"Lick!" And if Sayi did, a hot, burning need blossomed on her tongue from the taste alone. Further punishment of pleasure for the pleasure-addicted dog. "Yes, this will make it worse.. but also..." She reached out, kissing Sayi's neck, suckling softly on it, holding her, almost comfortingly. "Obeying is good. Obeying will make you feel good.. even if you know you'll make things worse.. you do it to obey." She encouraged, pushing poisonous herb covered fingers past Sayi's lips slowly. "Suckle and lick.. take the cruel heat of the Mar'dango plant into yourself.
You are helpless before mistress.. this is the most important lesson. Your Owner decides to reward or punish you. You can only accept it. When you take in more of the poison, your body will be helpless. I will allow you to cum.. or I will not. Watching you break under the pleasure.. this is not your decision. It is your owners. You only do as told."
She declared, Sayi's mouth, throat, all of her inner being having filled up with the burning desires of the aphrodising, poisonous plants, her body sweating and drooling, both of her lips dripping out wanton desire, ...
As Ma'en placed down the bowl before her, commanding her to: "Turn yourself into my little melting dog to train. Eat up." Sayi was quite sure that she couldn't handle much more of the drugged beast-cum staining her body and burning her from the outside and within, that the lust threatening to overwhelm her sense of self and shatter her, leaving it for Ma'en to pick up the pieces.. this wasn't just some beating and pirate-training, she'd be drugged and subjected to an array of training.. devices to learn the masochistic pleasures of being a true slave!
And then when her leather-restraints were adjusted, when Ma'en's hand guided her forwards towards the bowl, cooing at her, whispering about her medicine for becoming a good dog... Sayi realized it. It wasn't her decision anymore, what would happen to her here. She was not in control of this anymore. She'd assumed she was about to lick clean the last drops remaining in her dog-bowl.

But now, before her stood her 'good dog medicine', a bowl, that was still about three-quarters filled with more bitch-mind melting cum and herbs.

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Trouble! Location: Somewhere Troublesome
HP: 0/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

As Luna and Marnia comforted Jec Ylria slipped out of bed and went outside of the hut. She looked around at the sky and wondered to where her new parrot companion had gotten. Mara had followed them back but at the first sign of the battle had made a hasty retreat. Perhaps she'd spent the fight getting to know Rovana's Joe much better; Ylria smiled at the thought. Holding up a biscuit she called out for her parrot; "Mara! Mara! Its safe now!"

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24005 Sayyida, The Bound Doggo; Tag: Ma'en; Mood: Horny, astute; Theme Song:

The paste applied to Sayyida's skin was shockingly warm still. Thick cum had been ground down to a smooth liquid, but the thick musk still hung in the air, assulting the doggos nose, and even leaving the faintest taste in her mouth. Mistress's fingers drawing over her bound body where not helping her calm down, desipt the warning she continued to struggle, her pussy crying out demanding she find satisfaction. Still the leather bound her, even though she was strong for a humanoid her size, as mistress said, they where made to hold actual animals, not girls who didn't know the difference.

The chant that mistress started rung inside of her mind, it wasn't obvious if it was magical but it was effective. Sayyida letting the words swim around inside of her, agitating her needs. By now her mind was like a puddle, fully dissolved into the desire to have, but the denial of, sex. She looked at her mistress with pleading eyes, letting out a few whines. Drool was trailing down her mouth, but rather then a lulled tung she had a slightly desperate look in her eyes.

The fainest whisper told her to obey. Not just licking the fingers, but taking two of them into her mouth, suckling on them softly. She ran her practiced tongue in a swirl all around the amazon's rough fingers, trying to clean every bit off of her, even running the tip of her tongue under the amazon's nails trying to get all of it. Her reward? A fresh hell of pleasure scorching her from the inside. She jerked and struggled, trying to rub her vagina against anything in a desperate bid to gain at least a drop of relief, but still all she was doing was grinding herself into the floor like the pathetic untrained bitch she was. Mistress's soft kiss being just a drop of release, not soothing her, but reminding her where she could find satisfaction. 'Obey, pleasure is pain when it doesn't come from mistress. When it's not earned with absolute obedience.'

The bowl stood before her. Filled with the bitch breaking concoction that the amazon had made. Sayyida was already a mess, her body burning up, her arms and legs bound, and her mind on the verge of collapse. Anymore would be dangerous, the last vestiges of 'Sayyida' knew that. If she drank from that, she might not be the same doggo that had been trained to be a slut so long ago, she might be reborn as a new person inhabiting the same body. Destroying the house that stands to build anew. 'Drink.' The thought was clear, it was a command, not from her mistress. The voice sounded so much like her own voice, but it wasn't Sayyida. 'Drink and reborn, it's time to leave Sayyida behind.' Desperate Sayyida made the last push to the bowl herself, guided by the Amazon, but she made the choice herself. Plunging her lips to the bowl she suck, hard. The liquidy salty cum had a sharp herbal taste, not unlike parsley, but hundreds of times more powerful. Though the concoction slid down her throat, it clung to her tongue, making the powerful taste inescapable. She desperately licked the bowl, eventually flipping it over on herself, still she pressed on, her rough tongue dragging over every inch of the bowl. She continued, even after ever drop had gone into her mouth and down her throat, she continued. From the moment she had sucked down the concoction her mind was white, a blank canvas for the Amazon to paint what ever colors of pain, pleasure, and obedience she saw fit.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 45 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24

"Eh...nice tattoo by the way....I am afraid that the parrot flew away when I stopped possessing it..." Marnia explained, before turning her attention back to the little dolls.

"...anyone? Hmm...then what if I do that..." she asked, giving the Luna-doll a lick with her ghostly tongue while looking for Luna's reaction.

"....hmmm....what do you think we should do with them? Maybe we should tickle them until they do the things they are supposed to? Or maybe we should use them....hmmm so, mates, how would you feel if you were fucked by yourselves?" she mused, looking back at the crew...

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: The crew Location: The Voodoo Island Amazon place
HP: 45/45 Armor Class: 22 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 19 Specials: Happy slave

Luna continued to hold Jec's head to her bountiful chest, smothering her with her love as she recovered from her outburst. "You hear that? Everything's alright now, everyone is back to normal." Luna smiled down at the smaller mouse girl, her own mood recovering now that Jec wasn't so sad and depressed.

Luna was about to release her hug when her movements suddenly froze, and her hand drew back as if to slap Jec, while at the same time Jec moved to present her ass to Luna! With a meaty wack, Luna's hand descended down and smacked Jec's ass, hard! There was a bright red hand marking the spot Luna had just smacked Jec, and for a moment, Luna was getting mad that she was forced to hit her friend but once she saw Jec moan from it, she relaxed once again. Without pause, Luna was forced to smack Jec once again! This time, Luna was able to grope and squeeze Jec's now burning flesh, her hand sinking into the subtle ass! "Gods, your voice sounds so sexy when you moan!" Luna leaned down and giggled into her sister's mouse ear, her breath caressing it.

Luna voluntarily smacked Jec's ass once again and was about to do it once more when she shivered and paused as she felt a wet and warm sensation lick along her entire front body! It was starting at her pussy, and rubbing against her hard nipples as it traveled upwards eliciting a shaky moan from Luna!

"H-how am I supposed to fill myself with cum if I only fuck myself?" She responded to her ghostly crew mate.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ma'en smirked down at the eager, but, considering her helpless horniness, disobediant dog... the poor thing wanted to obey, but hadn't been taught how to be a proper slave-dog...
"Shh shh shhh.. don't worry about the desperation of burning desire.. it's all to help you become a good dog in the end. Your own hunger will consume your weaker self soon enough." She encouraged the dog-slut, smirking as she watched the writhing, horny mess finally approach and then lower itself over the bowl containing the ambrosia of her new life, the vile, sweet concoction that'd burn her out into an obediant Dog-slave.

"Good girl.. drink in all of mistress pleasure and let your mind just melt away. You're just a horny dog soon." She smirked.. and whilest the dog was consumed by its medicine, she produced a blindfold, a gag, finishing her dog-wrapping present, immobilizing the dog on the ground with another leather-strap, blindfolded, silenced.. with her tongue tingling with the overwhelming notes of the herbs and bestial cum and her nose overwhelmed by bestial musk and just the same smell, The dogs senses were limited to what it's body could feel through touch and hear.
"You are an obediant dog." A voice whispered in her ear.. but with nothing else to tell her what was right and wrong.. that was what she had to latch onto, wasn't it? That was her new truth, that voice..
"Good dogs always obey. They do what they think mistress would want at any given time. But usually they let mistress do the thinking for them.. because mistress always knows best. Good dogs protect mistress. Good dogs please mistress." The voice instructed.. and then, for good measure, repeated it, slowly, with enough emphasis for it to sink in and be the new foundation the dogs shattered mind could build itself around.
"Being a good dog feels like this." She remarked, softly suckling on the dogs eartip, one hand cupping her lower belly, giving her another sensation besides hearing as it slowly rubbed circles, massaging the nice mind-melting drug in to help the good doggo not have any stomach-cramps later and wash away the last of... of... it was gone. Doggo was just doggo.. a good dog. Dog might also have cum from the nice mistress playing with her sex.. but that seemed to be allowed for good dogs.

Good dogs pussy was on fire when something pumped into her hungry snatch.. something big and strong and wonderful.. being a good dog was pleasure. It was love. It was bliss.

"Bad dogs don't understand that all good things come from mistress. They don't obey, they try to think for themselves even when there's no need. They disobey." Well, dog had been told it was an obediant dog, so it couldn't be a bad dog, that was a relief.
"Being a bad dog feels like this." The nice hands removed themselves.. oh no.. and then, there was a searing pain over the dogs back, as it heard a cracking noise in the air, a line of burning unpleasantness on her bag.. and another.. and another.. she wasn't a bad dog.. so this would stop right? This wouldn't happen to her.. she was good, she had to be good! "Mistress decides if her dog was good or bad." The dog learned.. oh.. And then, just like before, the lesson repeated.

"Being a good dog feels like this." Happy horny pleasure time..
"Being a bad dog feels like this." Owie punishment time.... but it was mistress decision if she was good or bad.. not hers.. she couldn't fight it, only accept it. Wait, was that her thought or something whispered in dogs ear again? "This is the training voice.. you like it when the voice tells you things. It's the voice of mistress. Good dog. Now.. The nice mistress wants to give her dog back the ability to speak." The nice voice said, a hand caressing along the gag silencing the good dog.
"But mistress wants to make sure the dog doesn't have any silly illusions of being human.. it had those dellusions once.. so when Mistress pulls off this and gives dog back its voice, it speaks human not because it is one, but because mistress taught it to speak. Dog is a dog. Dog never was a human." She smirked, unhooking the gag before tugging slowly. "And when Mistress pulls this gag out, Dog will also let her pull away the very idea that it could be human. Dog looks human to pleasure mistress better. Dog speaks human to speak with mistress better. Dog is just a dog. A bitch. A hound. A canine. A beast. What are you, dog?" She demanded, pulling away the gag.. it seemed this dogs first words would be confirming that it just looked like a human, it wasn't one. That's what the voice told it and thus, it was easy to answer the voice. Easy to answer and hopefully be good!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24056 Doggo; Tag: Ma'en; Mood: Trained; Theme Song:

The burned remains of what once was Sayyida remained silent. Her tongue, having satisfactorily eaten all of the good dog medicine curled back into her mouth. She neither whimpered nor whined as the cataclysmic burning raged inside. She looked on, her stare not directed any where in particular, but just blankly looking ahead. Sure was an empty vessel waiting to be filled by her mistress's will. This was only confirmed by the blindfold and gag cutting her off from two more of her senses.

She was a dog. A four legged fluffy companion. Not just any dog, she was an obedient dog. This was a solid unshakable truth of her world. She had no will, no desires, no self. Only an obedient dog.

Not only was she an obedient dog, she as a good dog. The key to being good? Obey mistress. Let mistress did the thinking. Exist to serve and love mistress and no one else. This was all she could understand. She was a nameless dog, it was all she needed.

Next was the feelings of a good dog. The burning that raged was soothed. Her sex was given the attention it once craved so desperately. Good feelings blossomed all over her body as she understood, this was not the worthless sexual satisfaction she once wanted. This feeling was the pleasure that only mistress have, the feeling of obedience. Biting down on the gag, fluids started to pour out of her dog pussy as she was granted an orgasm by her mistress, a feeling she would seer into her mind as the perfect pleasure of obedience.

Just like that, it was gone. The good feelings left. She felt hallow, empty, worthless. Bad. Did she do something wrong? Why did mistress take the good feelings? It was simple. She was a bad dog, mistress decided and that was all the reason necessary and just like that pain etched across her body from her back. She was bad, this empty painful feeling was not physical. It was how it felt to be a bad dog, something she never wanted, but mistress decided alone. Soft grunts passed every time she was whipped, but she didn't pull away. She was a bad dog and she desevered this painful feelings.

Over and over, she was taken through the path of the good dog, then the bad. Until mistress only had to call her a good dog to summon the good feelings, or a bad to call forth the bad. The understanding had been branded onto the dog. She knew what it felt like to be good and bad, mistress need only say the word and she would fall into each. The desire for pleasure outside of being a 'good dog' had faded. It was worthless. Any fear of pain or consequences outside of being a 'bad dog' vanished, nothing could be worse then the empty pain of letting her mistress down.

The voice of her mistress rang in her head, saying that she would be given the ability to speak like a human, that she would have a human form. Both these things where gifts from mistress, and for mistress's pleasure. The dog had no rights, she only had obedience. The gag was pulled away, dog was commanded to speak, "an obedient dog, a tool for my mistress." The sentence was her foundation. Unquestionably.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score

"Uh....I don't know, I meant use the doll...well nevermind...ok, how about you go do your punishments, and I will keep those dolls...safe..." she offered, with a slight smirk.

"Chiri, where can we find someone...s to fuck the goat-girl silly?" she asked, turning back to a serious expression, even as she rubbed her finger between the doll's legs...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ma'en smirked down at her handwork, scratching behind obediant dog's ears as reward. The sensation rocked Obediant dog's little world with tingles of comfort and pleasure.. and then it ended, leaving good dog wanting for more.
The Beast-trainer nodded with satisfaction.. the dog-girl not pulling away but accepting its punishment was sign of proper obediance.. sign that her training worked.

"Good dog. Obedient dog." Ma'en confirmed, in the same breath, playing with the dogs tongue as she smirked down, tugging away her loincloth that had already been displaced by her erection. .. training and breaking a bitch from human into an obediant animal always got her so hard.. She smirked and gently tugged the dogs chin upwards a little.. not like the dog could move otherwise without direction at this point, and slowly inserted something soft, and warm and hard into it's lips. The dog could smell the scent of mistress sex and musk over the bestial backround scents in the tent.

"Lick and suckle and pleasure mistress. You should know how, instinctively. You are a good dog." Then she reached out for the dogs blindfold next. "Now.. because you are good dog, mistress will allow you to see things too. Remember, the first image you see is the most important. That is a good image." And with that, she'd pull away the blindfold, letting the dog see.. mistress, towering above it, whilest she pleasured mistress tanned she-cock, nuzzled herself into a dark tuft of pubic hair, cream colored skin above her. The first thing she was allowed to see..Mistress.. and dog pleasuring mistresss.
"Mistress lets you see so you know how better to pleasure and obey her.. and now, comes the most important lesson. All good things come from mistress.. bad things are things that want to hurt or not obey mistress." She smirked and lifted her foot, the bag of it rubbing along the dogs sex.. but thanks to it's medicine it was so horny that just a few rubs alone there would bring it climax as well... A rub.. and another rub.. it felt so nice and mistress even allowed doggie to. "CUM now for mistress!" Even as she panted, her shaft twitching, oozing something salty and sticky.. "Tastes yummy and good doesn't it?"
Something yummy.. that tasted so good to the obediant dog she couldn't help but slurp it all up.

"Hmnn.. now this is were an ordinary slave trainer would leave it.." Ma'en chuckled, leaning down to massage the dog's temples.. "Your dumb self properly burned out, an obediant dog, awaiting commands..
But! A true good dog doesn't wait stupidly for commands. You are a tool, ment to be used, yes, but the best tools act on their own. Make their owners proud before they even know it. To re-earn the use of the rest of your body, you have to learn a lot more."
Ma'en smirked, .. and stepped behind the bound dog, so that it couldn't see her.. aned then something pulled the nice, tingling rubbery tool out of the dog... poor dog.. mistress was gone and it felt empty and there was a knot in it's heart almost immedialy.. it felt itself panicking... "yes, feel yourself panicking and worrying.. were is mistress.. will mistress every return? Did you displease her?" Was mistress whispering to her or the dog thinking this herself.. well that was a dumb question, whatever mistress wanted the dog to think, it would....
Then, mistress reappeared before her, the dildo shoved back into her.. Mistress was back! It was pleasure! It was happy! Dog was happy! Dog didn't get abandoned! Dog's tail had been unbound to wag insistantly.. poor dog was so worried!

"To please mistress, you have to act exactly like the dog you are. This body of yours doesn't care about pain.. it cares about mistress. Pain.. pleasure.. that are just passing sensations, but mistress is what brings you bliss or despair." She explained, with the strong, loud voice that conditioned dog, holding two melons now and putting them onto the ground, before dog.

"And I will teach you with these. These are two identical melons." Mistress explained, petting the bound dog. "It's obvious to anyone.. but truth and falsehoods don't matter, compared to obediance. We'll teach your body that on an instinctual level.. are you ready to help mistress in teaching you?" She cooed, a soft head-pat followed by a scratch behind the dogs ears to encourage it as its eyes too were now allowed to marvel at Mistress standing besides her, half undressed and still erect, Mistress yummy cum still echoing on dogs tongue.