OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Everyone

The battle-lines are drawn and the Plant-army advances upon you, with a dangerous looking Dryad in the back, Sayyida in the front and Luna and Jequeline's forces in the front.

Alright!
We'll be using Deva's campaign on to visualize things, but it's not mandatory (Also needs to be updated for da plants *cough*)

This battle will follow special group-battle rules, which go as follows:
Each of you is a general, commanding a squad of 10 Plants/Amazons, Represented by 10 Resource points.

Everyone sends in their turns over private message here, to me, I will respond once I got everyone's actions, or by Thursday, whichever comes earlier.

Your character can act normally.
You can spent your 10 Resources to command your warriors to do one of the following:

-Move: For each point invested in movement you can move your character by 5 ft on the map.
-Attack: For each point invested, add 1d6 to your damage output(Don't worry about hitting or missing, see below.)
-Defend: For each point invested, gain Damage Reduction 3 for one turn
-Buff: For each point invested, there is a cumulative 10% chance your character is buffed with positive magic, grade 2 or below. Determined by DM at random. The spell is likely to persist through the combat.
-Cast: For each point invested, there is a cumulative 5% chance to sucessfully cast a spell of grade 2 or below. You may chose the spell, it can be offensive or defensive.
-Other stuff and Experiments: If you want them to do other stuff, like make skillchecks, etc, you can request that too, no promises on success.

General Bonus:
Each General (your character!) gives an individual bonus to certain actions, depending on their own stats.
Move: If your generals movement speed is above 30 ft, you can move an additional 5 ft for every 3 points invested into a movement action
Attack: If your general's attack would hit as well, this increases the damage dices rolled to 1d8's.
Defend: If your armor is high enough to make all enemies attack miss, increase the Damage reduction to 4/turn
Buff: If you are able to cast spells of grade 2 or below, increase the basic chance by another 10% each time you try to buff.
Cast: Same as Buff, increase by 5% and by another 5%, for a total of 10%, if you try to have your squad cast a spell you know yourself.

Defeat:
Damage is dealt to your amazon/plant warriors first, costing you resources along the way. once a players character is disabled through magic or defeated by having 0 or less hitpoints they are automatically unconcious but stable and cannot take any further actions.

Once all characters on one side are defeated, combat is concluded.

~~~
Sample PM

Dear Awesome Frog:
My Character, GROK THE GREAT will:

Spent 4 points on move to move up to the Big Dick Demon Enemy without using my move action,
Spent 5 points to Attack, because he disagrees with the Demon's ethical approach and feels ever so slightly inadequate.
And Spent 1 point on Buffing, because I'm feeling lucky today!

Then, GROK will Rage as a bonus action, and take a full attack on the Big Dick Demon and anyone around, Here's my rolls:
*D20, D20*

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The amazons gather against the green tide from the jungle. Ready to defend their homes, their way of life and very existance, whilest the plants fight on by the unforgiving will of twisted nature. The only one not Fighting for bitter survival is propably Rovana, secretly ready to steal herself away and try again if things go south enough, as is the pirates way. Although it would be a shame...
Initiative: Ylria -> Rovana -> Aved -> Luna -> Jec -> Yanra -> ??? -> Mugri -> An'Kuna -> Sayi -> Peep

Round 1 Results

Ylria shouts something about charging the casters with her, before rushing forwards, striking at Sayi and, with the help of the amazon-warriors by her side, taking out one of Sayi's frontline-plants. She herself misses pathetically.. Only for a bald, lightning clad man to appear next to her and smack her bottom. He looks at the Plantgirls, raises an accusing brow towards Ylria and smacks her bottom again, determining that: "You struggle against something that mundane? I will need to think up a new punishment for you." As he picks up two of the plant-girls, lightning cascading over them, before they drop down, knocked out as well.

Rovana.. slips into the shadows behind the fence, seeming to disappear from the view of everyone, even her allies.

Aved and her shamans focus, before unleashing a total of 8 magic missiles.. They fly over unerringly, striking two of Jec's plant-allies down!

Luna unleashes a fireball, knocking one of the amazon-archers off of the fence.. but 10 more remain, including their champion, as most avoided the blast, even as the wooden structure partially catches on fire, forcing them to reposition a little. She also prepares to cast a defensive spell with her squad, but doesn't finish it yet.

Jec attempts to trap the beast-mistress in twisting vines.. but their mounts are too slippery, jumping over the coiling vines before they can be grabbed! Afterwards, she respositions herself.
Jec then attempts to send her vines towards something on a random instinct.. And the vines only grab into empty air, missing entirely.

Yanra the beast-mistress rushes forward, slamming into Sayi... and devastating her plant-squad. By the time the amazonian beasts are finished with their attack, Sayi alone remains standing, her entire squad strewn about her, defeated...

A shiver runs down the frontliners backs, as something.. advances upon the battlefield... but on whose sight exactly might these things be? Sayi feels woozy.. and suddenly, her eyes get a subtle blue glow to them.

Noticing that Luna is both not engaged in direct combat and hasn't taken any damage either, the Amazonian-archers unleash a volley of arrows that down two more of the plant-girls, this time from Luna's squad!

Sayydia strikes at the beast-riders that tried to overwhelm her folks before the woozy feeling can fully overtake her, downing one of them, ten remaining including their leader!

Peep croaks sensually.. it sadly has little effect.

An'kuna growls, observing the battlefield, before gripping her hands tight, chanting. "Rain of Purity!" She declares, as orchids began falling from the sky, searing Ylria and the beast-riders flesh, whilest leaving Sayida relatively untouched... The strange flowers make one more of the amazon-beastriders fall over, seeming out of it, 9 remaining standing now.

DM note:
If you used the defense action this turn, note down the DR you got until the beginning of your next turn.

We'll do the next turn on Saturday, or once I got all your messages, depending on what comest first again!

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Spooky Genie Adventures - Part 1

Marnia's worries for Sayi slowly drift away, as she rests her head upon a bed of thorns. They don't hurt anymore, infact, they begin to feel comfortable, soothing even. Her deep cuts don't hurt anymore.. infact, nothing at all hurts. Even the pull of the lamp is gone.. Marnia had forgotten it even was there so very long ago

She feels herself.. sorting out, her form becoming more.. like she once was, many years ago, before floating onwards, towards an unknown destination.. there is a sense of order, of calm purpose ahead of her, as she floats onwards, light as a feather, casting one last glance down at her mutilated body. She's done enough, hasn't she? Although, perhaps she can try to stay

You are slowly floating towards a soothing light, somewhere above your body. Everything seems see-through and translucent to you, desaturated, almost. Your body and your shipmates are behind you, with all the pain of your life.

Marnia pauses for a moment...looking back...and then towards the light. She only had to go towards it...and she would be free...she wouldn't have to worry any more...she would sail on a new adventure.... But looking back...there were...things she would leave behind. Now she had more than just her training manuals and horny pirates to annoy her...she had friends...she had a family...maybe...maybe she should try to stay back...just a bit...just a bit more....

Marnia tethers at the edge.. the pull of the other world slowly feeling a little more instance, even whilest slowly distancing itself. It feels wrong to stay. There is a sensation of dread in the back of her mind, something warning her.. if she lingers too long, there could be consequences. Already, her memory feels a little disjointed. Then again. There's Peep and Rovana, and Joe and Jec and Ylria and Luna and Sayi.

Marnia feels the wrongness of staying...yet...she dreads even more...forgetting...all of her crew....what would happen to them, without Marnia to watch after them? And...she wanted to see them again...she hadn't even said goodbye...taking a deep breath, she turned around, trying to flee back...maybe...maybe she could return...

Marnia floats back down, the light slowly disappearing. The world around her is oddly desaturated, it's not black-white, but it just lacks in vibrancy, somehow. Except for the color of blood upon thorns, that is almost painfully glowing vibrant. The thorns don't hinder her anymore as she walks right out of them, and then realizes she's actually walking about one inch above the ground as well.

Marnia is somewhere in the western jungles of the islands, to the far off west is the coast, to the south lies her ship, to the east seems to be more jungle, and finally to the north there are jungle-covered mountains. She has no idea how long she was.. out?

~.~.~
"I have to find the Captain" Marnia thinks...Captain has seen many things...she will know what to do...right? Besides...she could probably not help the others any more in her current state. So...she rushed towards the ship...

"Lets hope that it isn't too late" she wished

Marnia floated towards the ship, taking a while and passing past the jungle and navigating around the undergrowth, until she realizes, perhaps she doesn't actually have to do that, and floats right through a tree.. it's a bit weird as for a moment it feels as if she sees bark.. better not to float through a person. She arrives at the ship, finding it guarded by the amazoness - who ignores her, and finally she finds captain Rovana, caressing along a random part of the ships wall.. is she caressing her ship? Either way, Rovana seems desaturated as well, with a strange, dark wiggling hiding in her shadow.

"Captain, captain, it is me Marnia! Captain...can you hear me?" she asked floating her hand in front of Rovana's eyes.

Rovana seems to hesitate for just a moment.. before reaching down, and taking a swing from her drink of rum. From above, Joe shouts 'Rawwwwk! Dead men tell no tales!'

"Joe! Can you hear me? Eh...what is that thing in Captain's shadow? Nevermind that...Joe...if you can hear me can you tell Captain that the others are in trouble, please?!"

Joe, the one eyed parrot looks at Marnia, as if expecting something in return.. she'd never seen much of the parrot.

"Come on Joe..Captain will be pleased if you tell her...she will give you bird snacks, I am sure of it!"

With a little encouragement, Joe finally hops down onto Rovana's shoulder, tilting his head at her and repeating 'Rawwwk.. Dead men!'
Which causes Rovana to hesitate "Ya'know, didn't say that since last time I.. oh.."
The captain hesitates, before shrugging, offering the parrot some rum of it's own, and marching off to her cabin, sighing and fishing about in a rather large chest

'But I am a woman' Marnia thought, wondering what was going on.

Tthere's a clattering of what Marnia would describe as 90% trash, mainly consisting of empty bottles, before finally, Rovana pulls out a strange thing that looks almost like a dream-catcher. Rovana lifts it, and it begins glowing purple.. and Marnia starts feeling sleepy, and calm, actually, whilest Rovana walks out, waving that thing about. "If there be anyone here, let me tell ye that I been where you are, really sucks. So.. this thing should at least give you some peace.. "

The captain comments, waving her soothing dream-catcher around some more before shrugging, looking at Joe "Well, 'less I got ripped off, that is."

"What are you doing up there wicked one?" (note: Amazon talking)

"Soothing spirits, what's it to ya?"

"Tzzki! Spirits aren't soothed by pirate-baubles. Only one of our priestesses can ease the passing of evil spirits."

"I'll pass some evil spirits at you if you shoot at me again!" Rovana chuckled, and flipped the amazoness off.. it was clear that her diplomatic-skills were.. limited.

"I don't need to pass away! I need you to listen to me!" Marnia complained, investigating the dream catcher. Maybe she should talk through it?

Marnia just feels sleepier trying to get close, Joe, taking some pity.. or getting annoyed by the screaming, squawks at Rovana again, who sighs and shrugs
"Bloody Vistani ripoffs." She muses, before wandering towards her chest, and tossing the device back in.

"Damn, they want to make me go to sleep...uhhh" she scratched her head (or...well she tried to). Was some Dagon thing what was on Captains shadow? Since she could see it....maybe it could see her too? Going next to Rovana's shadow, she looked down, trying to see inside. "Dagon...right? Uh...could you please do me a favour...if you can hear me?"

23509 Sayi felt something entering her mind...pushing the control of the plant-masters away.

"Hello Sayi!" a somewhat familiar voice was heard in her mind "Did you miss me?" a figure appeared in her mind, and scratched Sayi's ears. Or maybe she imagined it? Someone in her mind couldn't scratch her behind the ears, right?

"You have been a bad doggie recently..."

"Yep, bad doggie...we should spank her..."
"Very bad doggie, spanking her is a must..."

"Shhhh, let me do the talking, she is my doggie!" Marnia stopped the invisible chorus from joining in.

"So...how about you do what I tell you, and then you will be a good doggie again...?" she offered, lighly rubbing Sayi's tummy...

"See Luna over there? I want you to go and stop her from throwing more spells...hmmm...you should push her down, and sit on her face, to prevent her from talking...and also you should lick her pussy, to keep her distracted...you will do this for me, won't you, Sayi?" she asked, sofly biting the doggies ear...

[DR 4pts]

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23520 Sayyida, The Repentant Pup; Tag: Marnia, Luna; Mood: Confused, happy, regretful;
HP: 64/64; Armor Class: 19; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9
Conditions: None Elixars: , ,

There was something soft, comforting about the blue light. Sayyida wanted to welcome it, she needed to open her heart and mind to whatever was behind it. Slow, bit by bit, she songs of her sisters, the calls of her masters faded. It was like someone had closed the door on a bard performance, it could still be heard, but it was faded, muted, easy to ignore.

"Mistress?" The word was familiar, the songs of the master told her she had no mistress, that she was there good plant puppy, but she brushed it away. She was someone before she was a plant slave... she was Sayyida... she was the dog of the Rovana pirate crew! She was Marnia's pet, "Mistress Marnia!" She said aloud her tail wagging excitedly, leaning into the ear scratching. Something wasn't right though. Marnia was a nice blue lady, but this Marnia was so light, and Sayyida was sure she could see all the way through her! "Sayyida missed you bunches... Her head's all fuzzy, can't think real good... but Sayyida knows so missed her mistress." She nuzzled her head into Marnia's pets. Trying to soak up ever bit of affection she could.

At the mention of her being bad Sayyida frowned, her ears drooping and her tail tucking between her legs. She was sure that she had been, she had let mistress down, and mistress was always right. Seeing her mental weakness, the song of the masters swelled, it told her she was a bad dog, that she needed to be punished! Marnia soothed Sayyida, Hushing the chorus in Sayyida's head once more, speaking and unshakable truth, "She is my doggie!"

"Sayyida wants to be a good girl, she wants to make it up to mistress." She offered even before she got her belly rubbed. She whined and moaned at having her for tummy rubbed by her nice mistress. She was starting to remember. Marnia was a nice mistress, she loved and cared for her puppy. The plants where no better then Captain Ci'adderci, they might even be worse! They wanted Sayyida to be an obedient bitch! They wanted her to obey without giving her anything in return.

"Sayyida will stop Luna... Sayyida will save Jec and Luna. Plants are bad... they make Sayyida's head bad.... and Mistress Marnia.... Sayyida loves you." She smiled, with a flick of her tail she raced off towards Luna and her platoon of plant slaves.

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Master Rahadin! Location: Pirate Ship wreck
HP: 0/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ylria yelps as her master materializes on the battlefield and smacks her ass not once but twice. She's mortified that she missed yet the rain of sexy spankings to her bottom sends a thrill of pleasure through her mind and body. She shakes her head as the rain of blossoms sears her flesh. Still, her master struck down two of the plant girls so how could Ylria do less.

Seeing another group of plant warriors moving up to her left Ylria directed her band to charge. Sayi, captured by the plants and corrupted was an obvious target instead but not only did Ylria not want to harm her own comrade no matter how brainwashed but as well seemed to have suddenly changed sides.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM

~Round 2~

Devoting herself exclusively to attack, Ylria falls upon the now ally-less Sayydia, who, even if she defended herself decently, is simply overwhelmed and almost defeated by Ylria's precision strike then and there!

Rovana still is nowhere to be seen.. did she flee the battle?

The Amazonian shamans move into a better position, beginning to chant another spell, or rather, the opposite of a spell, the entangling magic Jec unleashed unweaving and dying down, the plants in the area calming down. Although the rain of flowers seems to resist their best attempts.

Luna has her plant-sisters cast shielding magic upon herself and then her, before moving back, unleashing another fireball.. the frontline-beasts of the amazons do not appreciate this much, as even though they advanced defensively, the fire overwhelms their resistance and another rider drops out of the fight.
The Remaining Beast-riders group together!

Jec moves forwards,.. only to hear a clashing of wood against blades, as behind her, seemingly out of nowhere, Captain Rovana brandishes her broken cutlass.. if she hadn't made sure to defend herself earlier, a few plantgirl-allies of hers would have gone down right then and there. "Not paying any attention to me, are we? Har har harr.. " She declares, managing to down one of the Plant-girls even through her defenses before Jec can move onwards, and throw a stink-bomb onto the Beastrider-amazons! They cough and stumble around, looking too thorny to fight proper, right now..Plus, Ylria is close enough to be stinke'd up a little too by the radius of the grenade, one of her amazonian allies dropping as well.. this is a sucess.. unless the spellcasting Jec has some of her planty allies prepare.

But not in time to save Sayyida, the already badly battered dog-girl finished off by the beastriders as they struggle to withdraw from the still raining petals and stinking bomb, leaving Say a squirming mess on the ground...
Sayydia has been defeated!

Jec feels a strange urge come over her mind... But she shakes it off with ease! Her mind is a fortress and only her beautiful plant-masters grow within its palace-gardens! None may question her enslavement!

The archers ready themselves, fiering a volley at all the plant-forces, downing A plantgirl for everyone but Jec, hers barely managing to defend herself.

An'kuna growls As she notices her forces are being driven back. She raises her hand and clenches it, roots growing from the undergrowth and into the injured plantgirls.. reviving them, restoring them to live and basically negating much of the archers earlier attack. Not content with that, she growls and has her plant-girls unleash a strange spell.. a rain of thorns that shoots down one of the far-off amazonian archers and drives another into cover.
As if this wasn't enough, one of the girls with Ylria falls unconscious as the flowers continue to rain down upon her.. these flowers really feel amazing. Perhaps Ylria should just stay there and let them rain down upon her some more..

Peep tries to hop over the fence, but stumbles and lands in the sand ungracefully. He croaks annoyedly at this!

(Let's set the next turn up for Wednesday, this time, the latest. ^^)

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
~Round 3~

Ylria, always on the offenses, advances upon Jec next, downing about half her loyal plant-squad with her attack.

Whilest Rec's forces are still reeling from this, Rovana moves in from behind, briefly seeming to disappear before stepping up behind Jec, cooing: "An opening? Don't mind if I do." She cooes, delivering a vicious stab to one plantgirl, whilest cutting down another and finally, kicking the sand into the eyes of a third and finishing her off as well, leaving Jec rather undefended..

Aved and the shamans seem to be preparing some magic, unsucessfully, for now.

Arranging her plant-girls in a defensive position around her, Luna unleashes a fireball that catches both Ylria and the beastriders, further reducing their numbers!

Jec's plantgirls finish off one of Ylria's defenders, leaving her with six, afterwards, she tries to move backwards, only to be rewarded with a: "Really ignoring me like this? How impolite!" From Rovana.. who luckily misses her follow up strike however, as Jec gets in some distance. Finally, Jec unleashes another stinky bomb, screaming in crazed lust.

The Beastriders move on to Luna and shake off the nausea!

Sayyida flails helplessly on her back in the sand, knocked out and not getting any attention either..

Marnia, a ghostly Genie suddenly materializes, right infront of Luna and Ak'una, becoming seemingly solid and tripping Luna, only to pummel her with overwhelming might.. lucky for Luna, she gave orders to defend herself earlier, so she barely takes any damage from the assault, only a minor bruising on one of her plant-sisters. She's still pincered in by enemy forces now, however.

The Archers reposition and, seeing Jec retreating, focus fire on the poor alchemical plant.. luckily one brave plantgirl tries her best to defend the alchemist and succeeds.. for now. She even remains standing.

An'kuna, the voice of the Forest growls, taking a small step backwards before focusing on a spell, however, this seems to be what the shamans in the back had been waiting for, disspelling magic unweaving the plant-mistress spell before it can be cast! Shootin daggers at the shamans, her plantgirls retreat a little further before unleashing a rain of thorns upon peep who is damaged only slightly, but also immobilized by vines creeping up on his froggy form!

Even Peep rushes forwards, eyes glittering with mischief...

(Next posting deadline: Saturday afternoon!)

Aenon

Reputation score
Spooky Genie Adventures - Part 2

The captain looks about and seems thoughtful for a moment... then, she points to the far right of Marnia "Aha! I see you!" She then chuckles ever so slightly, breath rippling through her soft skin, marred by to Marnia now more promient seeming red bitemarks. But that doesn't interest Marnia as much.. she approaches the shadow..

The tendrils within Rovana's shadow open a single, green eye, that begins to grow and grow, until it's half the size of the ship.. then, darkness begins spreading all around Marnia, and there is a sensation of drowning.. which should be entirely impossible, yet it is still there. Then, another green eye opens in the sky.. and another.. and another. Dozens of eyes staring down at Marnia, who now feels terrible naked (well, technically she was) in a primal sense, under the cold, fish-eyed stares upon her.

"Ehmmm....sorry for waking you up, really sorry..." Marnia gulped anxiously...but she couldn't give up now! Besides Dagon was Captain's friend! Maybe he wouldn't be very angry...she hoped. "....but...you are probably the only one who can help now....pretty please?" she asked, biting her lips.

Marnia feels a nausea, before her lips part to speak in her own voice and tell her I NEVER SLEEP
WHAT DO YOU OFFER?

*Afterwards, there is an almost oily sensation on her tongue, or perhaps she'd describe it as if she'd eaten something sweet, yet rotten.

"Ehmm....I will be your best friend? And I will owe you one...even if you don't need it....If that's not enough....I don't know...what would you want?" she offered, trying to not think about the bad taste in her mouth...

FRIENDSHIP: LOVE. HOPE. YOU MORTALS AND YOUR SILLY LITTLE FANTASIES. Marnia responds, dark ichor now dripping down her lips.. dark.. ectoplasm? OWE ME?
There is a long moment of silence, allowing Marnia's voice to recover
WHY SHOULD I NOT COLLECT YOUR DEBT RIGHT NOW, LOST SOUL?

*...it looked like Dagon wasn't as friendly as Marnia would have hoped...but still...bracing herself she replied... "Friendship love and hope feel awesome....ok...maybe you can't touch it....but you can feel it! You haven't tried it...but if you did, you would see how amazing it is! Like...when I build Sayi's house...she didn't need one...but...she felt good for having one...and then, when she looked after my lamp...I didn't need it...but it felt good. It gave me strength to keep fighting...maybe not enough...but it did something..." Marnia explained, tearing up a bit. Dagon probably wouldn't care...but she felt a need to answer.

"I think...that Marnia's soul is useless to someone as great as you...you are probably only talking to me the same way one would talk to a small ant asking for a favor...to see how entertaining that would be....so...maybe I could be entertaining? Or...I don't know...I need to help my friends...if you don't care about us at all..." Marnia sniffed, sad at the possibility of not managing anything at the end "...then...I don't know...what else could I offer?" *

As Marnia gets about to the point where she begins talking about dog houses, there was a rising pain I'VE ALREADY SEEN ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND MEMORIES. YOU ARE CORRECT. YOU ARE USELESS! The thought revibrates through her and she feels al ittle filthy just being stared at by those dark, green eyes, as several black, oversized tendrils slither out towards her. I WANT ONE MINUTE. *Marnia barked out, her spiritual vocal cords hurting in a way that made her wonder what could have possibly happened to a living one trying to speak to this thing. ONE MINUTE OF THAT LIFE I SHALL SHOW YOU HOW TO RESTORE! *The creature insisted, a dark tendrils reaching out.. but stoping just short of Marnia.

Marnia would have accepted the deal without a second thought...but she had already fucked up in the past, and gotten locked in a lamp for who knows how long....

"I want to be alive to help my friends...you can have two minutes...but only if you don't harm my friends! I....I want to be alive to help them! So...I mean..." she stuttered

OH YOU MISUNDERSTAND.
The voice chuckled, with a dark humor, as the tentacle pressed forwards.
I WAS NOT NEGOTIATING. I WAS EXPLAINING MY DECISION.

*And with that, the tentacle presses fowards, and into Marnia's head, her eyes rolling backwards as she is overwhelmed by a twisted sensation of fulfillment.. and then images hammer into her head.. the layout of the map, there, at a corner to the far east, a sunken ship, she feels herself thrust forward, into the ships wreck, pushed into a chest,.. where a diamond glitters at her briefly.. only for her to be pulled away, thrust into the jungles, landing infront of a hut, with a wizened looking dark skinned woman inside, currently sorting herbs.. then, she is thrown backwards, or rather, standing where she came from, doubled over before an unware Rovana, whilest Dagon explained: BRING THE DIAMOND AND YOUR BODY UPON THE WITCH.. SHE SHALL RESTORE IT. YOU MAY LACK MOST OF YOUR FORM, BUT YOU ARE NOT ENTIRELY POWERLESS
and then, the shadows on the sky are gone, the eyes retreat, and Rovana looks right past Marnia.. who doubles over, in ... phantom pain

*Marnia felt an urge to use her abilities to spook people...and those people would have to be the Captain, first. Maybe she could posess Joe...but she didn't want to be rude to the parrot.

"Hmmm...Joe, would you let me possess you for a bit?"

Joe looked at Marnia.. and huffed a little, fluttering to the lookout. That seemed like a no.. she should have made friends with the parrot. Captain Rovana meanwhile shrugs, going back to 'examining' her ship and taking another sip of rum "Bloody ghost nonsense, I'm getting too old for this."

"Eh...ok I just wanted to tease Captain a bit." she explained....well, there is still one thing she could do...and that was to use mage hand to molest the Captain!

She approached...and with the spectral hand softly touched the Captain's butt, fondling it lovingly...

Rovana startled and looked about! .. "Awa?" She tilted her head.. and then looked at her rum-bottle

Hmm...maybe Marnia should go on....but no! What was she doing! The others were still in danger, she had to hurry! A plan formed in her mind....If she could make the Captain drop the rum down...she could use her hand to write something....but how to do that?

Well...Marnia decided to also grope the Captain's breasts, her handspassing right through the clothes...meanwhile, she moved her hand from Rovana's ass towards her pussy...

"Well Captain...I bet that is a first for you too...so...as the First mate..." she chuckled...

Rovana moaned softly under the hand touching her pussy and breasts, then she looked about. "That you Molly? Hah.. nah.. can't be... .. welp, guess this is happening now." She chuckled, seeming amazingly nonchalant about the ghostly groping, just shifting to lean against the ship's wall into a more comfortable position. "I warn you if this is a prelude to trying to posess me I got me a mean holy symbol lying around here somewhere and I will find some way of shoving that right up yer butt."

"Eh....if I possessed you I wouldn't be able to talk to you anyway. .." Marnia chuckled, giving a soft spank to Captain's butt, before contunuing her groping.

"But maybe I could try to possess that Amazon...maybe....hmmm....no focus Marnia....I have to hurry...eh...actually being like that isn't that bad" she mused. She was free from the lamp, and except for her desire to tease other ppl clear minded...if she could find a way to get some pleasure too...

~~~
Marnia played with the Captain for a while...the possibilities of a spectral body were interesting....but at the end there was no way Rovana would drop the rum...or even leave it not-empty. And Marnia realized that if she painted the ship with ink, the Captain would surely bring out her holy symbol.

"Well...I can try this..." Marnia decided, trying to touch-write letters on Captain's tummy.

"M" "A" "R" "N" "I" "A" she wrote slowly...hoping that the Captain would get it...

Rovana mieeped at the spanking,.. before giggling helplessly under the pretend-letters Bwahahr har har.. stop it , I'ma aaah.. get me holy symbol aahaha.. oooh.. it seemed, Rovana was ticklish.. and did not get the message, like at all..

Marnia decided to give up for now...maybe she could possess tha Amazon and try to talk to Rovana from her? She floated over...and tried to do the thing...

But sadly she failed.

"Uh...what now...I could go for the diamond...but...it won't help the others...wait...maybe that witch could be able to see me? Otherwise how would she know to bring me back?"

And like that, Marnia decided to fly over towards the hut Dagon had shown her...

Marnia floats her way intot he jungle, just .. ghosting through some fortificationst ot hte east, there are spear-wielding warrior woman patrouling them and Marnia is pretty sure she sees one of those warriors on a break, masturbating.. she's mostly female.

Finally, deeper in, she comes into some huts, and approaches the witches hut, but before she can enter she hears an
'oooooooh'

... Marnia just floats on, ignoring the encounter planned for her, and peers into the hut instead
only to get slapped over the head with a very solid feeling broom

Infront of her is an older looking amazonian woman, with lots of bits and charms dangling off of her clothes. She has a sash over her ears, which makes the whole 'maybe she can see me' consideration a bit of a problem

"What did I tell you about disturbing me ah?" She growls, in a heavily accented human tone.
she waves her broom at Marnia's general direction menacingly

"Hey Luna! You have been a bad girl too!" Marnia explained appearing before Luna, along with her ghost-friends!

"I am sorry but I will have to spank you a bit, till that thing comes out!" she pulled Luna on the floor, and then she stood above her ominously, reaching down to start her spanking.

However, just when her hand was about to slap Luna, one of Luna's plantgirls jumped in the way, receiving the spank on her butt!

"You should wait for your turn! Stop slacking, guys!" she complained to the rest of her ghost squad!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
~Round 4~

Ylria charges forward, happy to join in the ganging up on Luna.. sadly, her attacks miss.. although it seems Master Rahadin is drained from appearing last time, and with most of Ylria's attack harmlessly glancing off from the shielding magic upon the corrupted plant, only one more plantgirl on Luna's side falls.

Rovana smirks at the retreating Jec, inhaling, and then unleashing a silent scream.. silent to anyone but Jec, her last plantgirl fainting, whilest her ears ring from the sailor-womans cursing assault: "Bloody Crab-dicked barnacle lover I'll cut down yer sea-weed brigade and stuff them in the soup, and then I'll pour out the soup because ye'll ruin tharr taste!" She admonishes, before, kicking up some sand, she slowly walks forward, only to vanish from sight.

The Shamans unleash Magic Missiles, assaulting Ayuna's plant-leader squad with bolts of force..albeit failing to deal all too much damage to them for now.

With fire in her eyes (and her hands) Luna shouts a loud 'For the Forest!' Before dropping a fireball.. upon herself. Although several attackers try to stop her.. they fail to. With a desperate effort her plant-slaves lash out, finishing off the beast-riders before they have a chance to retaliate!

Speaking about Retaliation, The ghostly monk punches Luna.. hard. Her Assault downs all of the plant-slaves with her and leaves her reeling.. but standing.

Jec meanwhile drinks a potion, circling her entangling spell she is faced with an old nemesis.. a high fence. Whilest with a lot of struggle, she manages to climb over, she lands, ungracefully, on the ground on the other side of the fence aftewards.. And, her last plant-girl companion didn't even bless her with one last spell...

The archers, noticing the mouse-plantslave sneaking through and having gotten reports from the other villages fates focus fire upon Jec.. who suddenly misses her plant-girl sisters, as the archers turn her into more or less a pin-cushion.. one more arrow sailing past Ankuna in the backlines.

Ankuna narrows her eyes.. before nodding.
"Your sacrifice will not be forgotten." The plant mistress declares, whilest her servants conjure an explosion of acidic energy!
Peep is knocked out by the explosion, whilest Ylria nimbly dodges it, kicking backwards. Marnia is not so lucky.. neither is Luna, downed by her own plant-priestess.. however, the plant-mistress is already planning another attack, raising her hand, little motes of icy cold gathering within.. until she slams down a massive sleet of ice and hail upon Ylria and Marnia, downing several of their allies each! "Dodge This!" She growled out.

(Let's make Tuesday the next deadline. Rawr!)

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yria almost cries out in frustration as her attacks miss against the plant girls protecting the corrupted Luna. Still managing to kill at least one before the fireball flames around them killing the few remaining Amazons fighting with her. Ylria dodges another explosion of acid as it seems that all but the plant leader and her cohort have fallen. She was disappointed that Master Rahadin had not appeared to chastise her for failing to hit but she would try again. "Finish them off, finish them off!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
~Round 5~

Ylria rushes forward and downs one of the Dryad-priestesses plantgirl defenders.

Followed by Rovana, again slipping out of hiding, and striking at the plant-girls from behind.

The Dryad-priestess is next beset by Aved's magical missiles again, blasting back another of her plantgirls.

Jec flees and guzzles down a potion.

Marnia simply stands there, not taking much action.

Mugri's archers gather up, shooting down Jec, as well as further weakening Ankuna's remaining forces.

Jec realizes that wherever she runs, arrows or magic will find her and bring her down now that, with Ankunka weakened and injured, she's the last one standing... and when An'kuna falters, so does her determination and the forests control.

- The Amazons are Victorious-

"Gather ther wounded.. and the plants... perhaps their curse can be undone yet, now that the forests evil is weakened."

Aved commanded, whilest Mugri raised her bow high and unleashed a victorious howl.

~~~A few days later~~~

Luna, Jec and Sayi awaken, side by side, with Ylria having fallen asleep by their side, watching over them at her captains commands.. well, that was what she would tell everyone at least. She definitly had not spent some time of the last night not sleeping due to the teachings of her dagger...
The three exp-plantgirls lie upon simple leaf-mats in a small, somewhat secluded hut at one edge of the amazons central village, and there is a heavy scent of strange herbs in the air. Each of them is nude, apart from a talisman and some dried paint upon their bodies... their normal bodies, no hint of green. Well, almost none, looking at the palm-trees above. The whole memory of being plant-slaves seems a distant memory..

"Oh they're awake." A scantly-clad amazoness remarks, glancing down at the three. "Just so you know, even if the Chulktu says you are.. healed, you'll be watched." She noted, presenting a small puppet. "I got your effigys just in case, so don't try anything funny."
She smirked down. "Who knows what I might decide to do about you..."

(All plantgirls have been transformed back..mostly. You lose the plant-slave traits, but still keep the ability to cast entangle 1/d and speak with plants, 1/week. )

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 45 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +7 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +9 Will (+2 vs enchantment)
Ki Pool: 6/6, Elemental Assault: 6/6, Stunning Fist: 6/6
Conditions: Corporeal

Spooky Genie Adventures - Part 3

"Ah...sorry....I am a ghost, and I am new....Dagon showed me that you could bring me back if I gave a diamond to you...but I need to save my friends who went to recover the spear so that the angry amazon warrior would allow Rovana to ask your priestesses for help....you are the first one who can...hear me....so...can you please help me?" Marnia said in almost one breath....not strange, considering she didn't need to breath anyway

"Well, being a ghost is no excuse for bad manners.. wait.. you're not from the tribe. .. "
".. slow down, you're not making any sense there, girl. I'd offer you some tea but I am no good at making it and you wouldn't be any good at drinking it."

"Ah...sorry. I am Marnia, nice to meet you."

"That's better. You can call me Aved The Sightless if you feel fancy. So you died and want to return to the living. Why not just pass on, for each of us there's a time and date."

"Because my friends and I went in the jungle to get the spear the creature stole from your tribe. And then....we got into trouble. My friends..." sniff "Sayi and Luna, got caught by the mean plant things..."

"I...I don't care if I come back or if I stay as a ghost...I mean I can only touch things and try to possess someone...but I am not stuck in the lamp...the most important thing is to help my friends! Can you please, pretty please help me? Or tell me how I can slap the bad plants...I will go and slap them alone if you can't help..." Marnia pleaded

"Well, first of all, the creatures did not steal the spear, they stole the very land, the spear happened to be on it. Each day we fight a losing battle, if you died trying to help I am willing to help you... what lamp?" The woman chuckled, sitting down heavily on a little stool.
Finally, she raises her hand You had me at all that nonsense about helping your friends. So how do you intend to help them?
she chuckled "slapping?"

"I was a genie before I died...a genie good at slapping people...well I sucked at magic...so...I don't know...maybe I can....slap them? Ah...what would captain do....ah...is there a way to remove evil plants from them?"

"So you fulfilled primarly slapping-related wishes?" The old hag-priest.. witch? Says, bemused. "There's a way to remove all ills in this world child.. but only if the patient is willing. Or anaesthesized. That is a special spell, although I guess enough slapping could work too. What troubles me is that you tell me the plants got even more warriors. We barely hold out as it is."
"So you care more about helping your friends than being alive?" She chuckled.

"No, I just solve wishes to the best of my ability...lets not talk about it...maybe being a ghost is better..." she sighed

"I want to save my friends, and go on many adventures with Captain Rovana! I am the First mate, by the way!" Marnia declared proudly.

"If I can do that, it doesn't matter if I am human, genie, or ghost!"

The woman hesitated. "You know, it was Rovana that brought this trouble above us. She and the high-priestesss defiled our shrine. Admittedly, Ank'una should have known better..."

"Can't we un-defile it? I am sure...maybe...?"

"So, you wont miss slapping?" She chuckled. "But I guess not being able to speak to anyone without the gift is a bit of a problem."
"It'd be easy to fix.. but not with an army of plant-zombies objecting to the ritual."

"Sadly I knew how to slap people, but the wishes were usually unrelated. Like, 'hey there, I wish you fucked the whole crew'. Ugh. "
"What is the ritual? Maybe I could do it? I bet they can't see me!"

"It seems you've suffered some.. acts you did not enjoy. perhaps freedom is better for you then?" The old witch mused. "Ohohoho.. no... you couldn't even enter the temple. You will find that as much as you are unbound by physical shackles, you are now bound by spiritual ones. .. you mentioned trying to posess someone earlier?"

"Well, they would be enjoyable...but Brownbeard's crew was just..lets not talk about it. Captain Rovana is the best! I wouldn't mind her ordering me around! But yes...being free feels nice!"

"Dagon showed me how...he is a big meanie...but I think he is good deep down...I hope. I tried to get in the Amazon warrior to talk to the Captain, but well...I felt a bit dizzy and nothing happened."

"Are you truly free.. or do you just not see your shakles. If you were so free, why aren't you with your captain?" She chuckled. "Trust me... the creature you speak about is bad on the surface, and worse deep down."
"Our warriors are a bit.. scattered these days, but their minds are too strong to posess propably. You could more easily take over a child or someone without a soul to resist you, though." The witch mused.

"Captain can't see me...so I had to leave. But...if you help me...she can know...right?

He can't be that bad, right? He told me he would show me how to return to life, but he wanted one minute of my life...maybe he is a pervert too? But if I am not alive, would he get angry?" Marnia worried for a while. Slapping Dagon didn't sound like something one could do...

"That sounds horrible! I don't want to pick on a child! And who is without a soul anyway?"

"But which minute? The minute of your death, to take your soul forever? The minute where you birth a child? The minute where you meet your true love? Some minutres are more precious than others, foolish child." She wags a finger chastisingly... and then.. laughs.

"He told me it wasn't a bargain....he just decided so. So...I don't know!"

"Hahahaha..... alright, good, good.. you passed. If you'd not objected to posessing a child, I'd not have helped you any more. .. but make your choice.. the shakles of life, or the shakles of death? You can return to life, or learn to.. handle yourself as one of the undead, properly bound to your ship, so you don't waste away through the years."

"Hmmm...the ship sounds nice...if it doesn't sink...but I would have to ask the Captain. But can ghosts have sex? Don't laugh, it is important! Also..can they slap people? That's like the only thing I am good at...eh...I don't want to be useless..."

she crossed her arms "I need to think about this. This is not a common question. But perhaps..." she tilted her head "Perhaps there could be a way, without posession.. but are you fine with that? Bound to the ship, not for a day, or a year, or a century. But for as long as it and you remain? The hard part will not be boredom, the hard part will be watching all those you care about grow old and die.. and then turn to dust, even their memory forgotten." She chuckled.
"Then again, the last time she was here your captain came to look for a way to live forever. Foolish girl."

"Hey...if Captain looks for living forever, I bet she will be around! If there is a way to have sex and slap people, then let's do that!"
"Also....yeah....guess how long I have been in the lamp? Well, I don't know either..."

She seemed to ponder. 721 years and 2 months. She nodded.

"What...uh....no wonder I finished reading all the books..." Marnia scratched her head. "So...what do I have to do?"

"I just guessed. Also hush, I'm thinking. Do YOU know how to strengthen an apparition? See. ... how about you go head out and help your friends. You should be able to at least move smaller objects, no?"

"Ah...you are right! I will go right away!...wait...before I go...can you please tell me where is the plants lair? I don't know where the others are..." Marnia scratched her head. "And if you could send someone to tell the Captain....if things go too bad...maybe she could help...."

The Witch nodded and chuckled "I'll think about a way for you to help more.. directly. As for your captain.. don't worry about it so much."

"Hah! You didn't expect me, did you!" Marnia appeared next to the amazon giving her a friendly hug.

She looked more green than blue this time...and there was a certain spookyness she gave off, for some reason...

"Actually I have been around for a while...Ylria don't think I don't know what you have been doing in the sunken pirate ship! Captain said you should also be punished for not stealing everything that could be stolen!"

"As for the others, you should all be punished too! For obvious reasons! You too Sayi! We didn't properly do your punishment last time!"

"So...get up! You will go around and help the amazons celebrate! Luna you will have to fill yourself with cum, so you can treat Peep for his help! Ylria, I am afraid you will have to sell your body for cookies...no slacking off! All the cookies will go to Joe, the captain's parrot!"

"Jecqueline you will go to the city square, blindfold yourself, and let everyone play with you as they wish! And you Sayi will have to go and...hmm actually I think you should go to Yanra Ma'en, she is the beast master...ask her to teach you how to be a good doggie... "
she nodded approvingly.

"Now chop-chop, don't slack off, I will be watching you!" she warned them. "So...what can this little dolls do to them, sister?" she turned to ask the amazon with a mischievous smile...

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria stirred sleepily as the others awoke. She was all but nude wearing only a scanty g-string that well revealed her new tattoo above her mons. The sexy pirate was spooned into Sayi with her arm thrown over the dog girl to cup one of Luna's breasts. At the same time, enjoying the skin contact she was pressed back into Jec the mouse girl. Her hand tightened around Luna's breast for a moment before she pulled back and propped herself up on one elbow. "Punished? But Master Rahadin has been training me to be better."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23816 Sayyida, The Bad Doggo; Tag: Slave Sisters; Mood: Clean, empty, happy;
HP: 64/64; Armor Class: 21 = 13); Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9
Conditions: None

Resting soundly, nuzzled into the majority of the combatants the purified doggo had nuzzled her way up to Ylria. Spooning up behind her, well grabbing the cat girls breasts in her sleep. Her bushy brown tail had been used to cover at least a few of the sleeping crew, protecting their mostly naked bodies from the elements. She woke restlessly tossing and turning. Her memories of the songs and sex of being a plant slave where dim, but there. She could remember the powerful throbbing thoughts that pushed all her loyalty out. She remembered that she had betrayed one master to serve another, again.

Hearing Marnia's voice she jolted up to see the mostly translucent genie scolding the crew for there failings. She couldn't remember why right now, but she was so happy to see Marnia again. She jolted to her feet, freeing herself from her entanglement with Ylria hastily. "Mistress!" she beamed, her tail wagging happily in greeting as she raced over to Marnia's side, nuzzling her head against the ghostly girl. "Hmmm, Sayi probably does need better obedience trianing," She sighed in acknowledgment of her own failings as the crew doggo. "Sayyida will train with this 'Yanra Ma'en', she will learn to be the most obedient good girl who never does anything wrong! Then mistress will pet her and praise her!" She skipped off happily leaving the rest of the crew to their own punishment.

It wasn't that hard to find the lady that Marnia had sent her too. She just needed to find the big fuzzy cat's and wolves! "Hello!" She smiled to the beast master, "Sayyida was a bad doggy and mistress says you can train her to be a good doggy again! Can you train Sayyida to be obedient? She really wants to make mistress happy with her again!" Her tail wagged back and forth excitedly as she looked at the beast master, her fully naked body on display for the woman to inspect at her leisure.

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Marnia & Luna & Chiri & Ylria Mood: Tiredly Confused, Team: Marnia, Location: With her Crew
Important numbers: HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 17/14 flat footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Conditions:
Abilities: Bombs: 10/10; Elixirs Repaired: , , ; : None; Spontaneous Healing: 3/3

Knowing the end is coming a final volley of arrows punches into the tent that she took cover in Jecqueline calls out the final fading notes of the song, hoping that something might take it up and remember the beauty that it held. The heads found purchase and with bloodloss causing her vision to distort she fell to her knees, then to the side, looking like a pincushion with all the arrows still in the air.

Yawning and pulling tighter to the nearest warm body with arms and tail Jecqueline slowly blinks to consciousness. The first face she sees being that of Sayyida, who had just started to sit up, the mouse girl reached over and licked her cheek, then looked over at the ghostly visage that was berating them as they were trying to sleep. Jec starts to stretch asking her crewmates, "Mmmmaahh, Er w-who is this? Sayi why does she look like Marnia, but more t-transparent?" Then the song started to whisper a couple of final chords, reminding the nude mouse of what had happened. She remembered burning and killing people, then the orgies and conversions. Unable to bear the memories she started to wail her paws shaking and tail curling around herself defensively as she pulled away from the group and into a corner, curled in on herself shaking. She had become worse than the monster she was hunting, now she would never be able to make things right. A choked sob escaped her lips as her big eyes watched the others cautiously.

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Luna Oldblood Tag: The crew Location: The Voodoo Island Amazon place
HP: 45/45 Armor Class: 22 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 19 Specials: Happy slave

The last thing Luna remembered was a shout of 'For the forest', before pain colored her memory and everything was black. She couldn't remember how long it was still she woke up, but even in the darkness, there was this pleasant feeling. One that made her unknowingly moan cutely in her sleep as Ylria groped her breast. Ylria was able to feel Luna's nipple grow rock hard under her palm as she squeezed her once more.

In her still drowsiness, Luna grabbed Sayi's tail that had been covering her like a blanket and snuggled with it, holding it to her naked body. Her eyes slowly fluttered open as she heard voices calling out and she happened to be looking right at Marnia's ghost when she did. At first she blinked lazily a few times, and then her eyes opened up wide, and she jerked back from her. "Y-your alive?! W-wait not alive, how are you a ghost?" Luna asks in a rush of a little bit panic and surprise.

She looks guiltily at Marnia's ghost. "Marnia, I-Im sorry about what happened while I was a slave. I remember what I did, but I had no control back then, and Ill gladly take up that punishment if thats what you want." Right as she finished, Luna looked over at Jecqueline. and rapidly shuffles over to her and gives her a hug, pulling her head into her soft, pillowy chest. "Its alright Jecuqeline. Im her for you, we are alright. We are alive, and still together!"

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Jec, Luna and Sayi Location: Soft bed

Ylria disengaged herself from her shipmates as they woke and rose from the bed. She gazed with curiosity at Marnia and then widened her eyes in shock as Luna's words fit suddenly. "Oh... you're a ghost Marnia? What... what happened? Can we help you... ummm... fix it?" Ylria saw Jec pulling away into a sobbing ball but as Luna was going to help her Ylria instead stayed focused on Marnia and the happy Sayi.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amazon Guard
Tag: Marnia, Jec, Luna

"Oy!" The amazon startled at Marnia's sudden apparition. "You're lucky you have great tits or I'd deck ya.

She's right though, there's a little celebrating, everyone's been waking up from the plant.. nonsense. You're actually among the last."
She chuckled, before looking at Jec. "Clearly she needs some Punishing." She mused, lifting one of the dolls and wiggling it's arm, whilest posing the other below.. to which Luna's arm, seeming to move by itself, lifted up, only for Jec to position herself for a hearty spank!

"I may look way too strong for it, but I'm an apprentice-shaman. Truth be told I kinda wanted to beat you up for what you did to all the sisters, but.. I mean, I'd have to beat them up too and you are doing it for me. You're not gonna be able to do anything wicked either way, not whilest I have your spirit-dolls." She mused, adding another spank and then presenting them to Marnia. - Who'd have seen the Amazoness, Chiri, was her name, she'd been around the amazoness shaman whilest Marnia had trained to materialize proper.

"Once they are properly imbued, anyone can use them. Just don't poke them with needles." She noted, before adding. "Oh yeah, reminds me, your captain is with the Chulktu, you're welcome to rest a little, but best not stay forever, I mean, unless you wish to join our clan." She chuckled.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Sayi

Sayi scurried out to find Ma'en, the Beastmistress of the amazons, never noticing Joe watching her from ontop of the tent. It was indeed not hard to find the pens, several large, dark panthers.. well.. a mixture of panther and sabre-tooth it seemed almost like, large enough to ride upon, was housed in the south of the village and overseen by the already healed up Beastmistress of the Amazons.

"Why, ." She noted, raising a brow, and calming a dark beast by her side with a soft hushing motion. "I train beasts, not people.. although.." She tilted her head, hesitating, watching the wagging tail and upturned ears before flicking her wrist in an attention-pulling gesture, sharply snapping. "Sit.
At attention! Roll over!"
She demanded in a sharp, commandeering voice, making the beast by her side tilt it's head, before getting a soothing head-scratch. She had the commanding presence of one used to ordering around wild creatures, approaching Sayyida with an almost professional seeming curiosity.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23834 Sayyida, The Bad Doggo; Tag: Slave Sisters; Mood: Clean, empty, happy;
HP: 64/64; Armor Class: 21 = 13); Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9
Conditions: None

The beast master was a powerful presence indeed. Nervously Sayyida eyed a few of the bigger cats, they looked like they could gobble her up in one bite... but there was also something strangely, alluring about them as well. They where perfectly bound to there mistress's will, something that Sayyida could only dream of. "Sayyida's not a person," she protested, "Sayyida is a doggy! She fetches, sits, fucks, and she even protects! But, Sayyida keeps being bad not listening. She's a very bad doggie for letting those bad plants mess with her head too! That's why Sayyida want's to be trained! She wants to be obedient like your beasts." She explained with her tail in full wag.

After a few moments the Beastmistress called out, "Sit!" Sayyida dropped down, setting her firm rump on the dirt floor, her tail spooled out behind her. "At attention!" Sayyida cocked her head to the side, her ears twitching a little bit. After a few seconds she stoop up straight, with her tail standing straight up. "Roll over!" She knew this on! She quickly got on her back, spreading her legs apart presenting her smooth snatch to the beast mistress, while her perky breasts hardened up. The dim memories of her captains training, teaching her this pose when she was going to get fucked proper.