OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chiri
Tag: Marnia, Luna, Jec

"Really? You do know fucking is a sacred act in our community, right? Just asking for a bunch of our warriors to come and give these the time of day.. who says they deserve that!" Chiri insisted, before leaning closer to Marnia and whispering. It really ain't but wanna see something kinky?

She then crossed her arms and sighed, seeming to deliberate. "Well, I guess if they were such needy sluts we could go grab some beasties from the jungle to satisfy these sluts so we can move on.. or we could ask my teacher to summon a bunch of -harmless- tentacles to stuff their .. oh wait, no, she's busy divining stuff with your captain..
I guess I could try the Un-zakar spell, but I'm err.. not that experienced, ... yeah I can do it though. Beasts or tentacles, that'll it be, sluts?"
She asked the two, innocent about Marnia handling the dolls.

(Sidenote, everyone hits lvl 7! You are getting ready for some srs pirating now!)

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Trouble! Location: Somewhere Troublesome
HP: 0/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ylria blushed at Marnia revealed that she'd been the parrot at the wreck. She'd been completely fooled yet the parrot had been very useful in gaining the dagger that was now the center of her existence. Shrugging Ylria decided to go looking for the captain to see what might need to be done now that the plants had been defeated and her comrades were busy with their own efforts.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana, Tag: Ylria

Ylria actually doesn't have to look around for long, Rovana is wandering the village, and Ylria sees her most likely flirting with one of the amazons. When the topless catgirl approaches her (why is Rovana still wearing her vest, actually?) She grins and waves over. "Oh hey there Ylria, the shamans finished their mumbo-jumbo, I was going to go prepare the ship for when the other finally awoke. Turns out we got a long way to sail.. but what can you do.

So whats on your mind?"

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Marnia & Luna & Chiri, Mood: Painfully Arroused, Team: Marnia, Location: Amazon Camp
Important numbers: HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 17/14 flat footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Conditions:
Abilities: Bombs: 10/10; Elixirs Repaired: , , ; : None; Spontaneous Healing: 3/3

With her fears alleviated the mouse nuzzled closer into the boob flesh of Luna, calming significantly. That wouldn't last long, however. Luna was slapping her ass and strangely it felt so good. Perhaps a little punishment would be alright. "Ahh, and it MMAAh feels so EEP SEXY with you MM doing this." It seemed the others had plans still as Luna suddenly shivered and shook. Jec lifted her head from where it was nuzzled, to see Luna's expression as she moaned. Such a sultry and seductive tone, and what a magnificent face she made. Well the others wanted attention now it seemed, though Jec nodded at the suggestion of how difficult it would be to be cum-filled by themselves. "Erm, wouldn't beasts be kind of dangerous to play with in that way? I.. if the only way for the captain to be pleased is sexing something I, I guess I'd prefer tentacles." The mouse-girl would bite her lower lip nervously while still laying across her companions legs, too comfortable to move.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24124 Doggo; Tag: Ma'en; Mood: Doggo; Theme Song:
HP: 64/64; Armor Class: 21 = 13); Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9
Conditions: None

Mistress praised her, she was validated as a good dog. The good feelings of being good washed over her, trickles of joy running down her leg. The soft touch of mistress petting behind her ears was icing, only adding to the sensation of love she felt for her mistress, and her mistress only. A warm familiar object was pressed to her mouth. The doggo knew just what to do with that, sucking it in, suckling on it, playing with the tip and using her tongue to brush the sensitive underside.
It wasn't long after that Mistress restored the good doggo's sight, letting her gaze upon the most important thing in the world, her mistress. She was overcome with the desire to please and serve, channeling that into the only task laid before her, tending to mistress's cock with her mouth. Soon this good image was complimented by a sudden rubbing at doggo's cunt. Just a touch from mistress was enough to send her to the edge of orgasm. That wasn't right though, she could cum without permission. She sucked harder, her tongue getting wilder and sloppier well she tried desperately to keep her body under control. Mistress teasing her for a long moment. Than, the flood gates where let go. Prickles ran up and down her body as fluids gushed out of her hairless slit. She was greeted with the warmth and salty taste of her mistresses cum. She suckled, licking the hard shaft to get every drop.

Mistress had disappeared from her sight, a panic settled over doggo. She couldn't live without mistress. Bound like she was she couldn't even find her. Was she bad? Was mistress bored of her? "Mistress?" She called out, in a bit of a panic. The rubber being shoved into her, bringing little relief. It wasn't until mistress reappeared that her anxiety finally subsided. Mistress's reappearance was like sunshine to the doggo, it was more important then life itself. "Mistress, you're back!" Doggo's tail wagged, jiggling the dildo in her pussy. Her body boiling up with joy as she loved every ounce of it.

"Doggie understands this. There is nothing outside of mistress." She agreed, her tail still wagging happily. She glanced at the melons for a long moment, before returning her look to her mistress. "I'm ready Mistress!"

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: The crew Location: The Voodoo Island Amazon place
HP: 45/45 Armor Class: 22 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 19 Specials: Happy slave
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Luna eyed the dangerous dolls that Marnia was pocketing, but made no effort to prevent the ghostly girl from taking and keeping them. Who knows what she would do with them in the future? No matter, Luna had other things more important on her mind right now. Namely whether she wanted to be filled to the brim with cum by beasts of by tentacles! Luna blushed and hummed as she gave the choice a little bit of thought, and while she did so, she absentmindedly groped her sister's still sore ass flesh, squeezing it and giving it some light slaps. "I think Ill let some beasties have their way with me then! There's so much stress to release after all that we did..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Beastmistress Ma'en, Tag: Doggo!

The Beastmistress smirked down at her lewd doggie-pet, moaning softly with the attention the dog-girl had given her twitching shaft. "Good dog.. horny, sloppy licking is just the right attitude for an obediant dog... it helps remind your mistress who you are. Hamnn.. whose a good dog." Mistress Ma'en grinned lustfully, before petting the dogs cheek again. "Mistress not being there makes you nervous, doesn't it? Poor dog.. that's just normal, to be nervous and worried and anxious without mistress guidance.. but you have to get through it sometimes, have to be a strong dog slave, mistress relies on you, after all."

"Good dog.. it's so much easier to train your mind when you are all nice and agreeing, isn't it?"
She mused, whilest slowly reaching out for the bindings, restraining the good dog.. there was no worry the dog would do bad things like touch itself without permission anymore, the dog didn't need any bindings.. "You don't need these binds because they are in your head already. You wont move if mistress doesn't want you to, will you?

But now, to your training.. hmn.. look at the right melon there.. It's evil. It disobeyed mistress.. it wants to harm mistress. And that left melon? That's a good girl. a cute girl.. you like her.. so you want to turn her into a dog-slut just like you, understood?
Look at the melons.. they are just ordinary identical melons, but mistress command is more important than the truth.. mistress is right."
She encouraged, slowly removing the dogs binding. "Mistress will allow the dog to move, but only once dog has accepted these images in her head. Look to the right melon.. imagine all the bad, evil.. ugly things.." She commanded, and with a whack of leather, the whip sang on the dogs back again, pain running up it's spine.. bad melon.. it hurted dog. It disobeyed mistress. She was trained to hate bad melon...
"That other melon is nice.. pretty. warm.. it's a cute innocent girl you want to snatch up, train to become a good dog for mistress too. Imagine the melon is another pretty girl, a human, that needs to learn to become a dog for mistress." And again, the dogs imagination was encouraged with soft, gentle thrusting of the dildo deep within her, a lick on her breast, a massaging of her priorly bound wrists. It felt nice. good melon was nice.. good melon ought to be a dog-slut too?

"Such a good dog.. such an obediant dog.. you want to cum, but you got to earn it.. You can cum when you kill bad melon.. or teach good melon dog-friendship. You can cum when you prove that your mind is mine to bend, just as it should be.. but what do you want to do first?" She questioned, and purred:
"Killing evil melon will feel so good.. you secretly like hurting those that want to hurt mistress, admit it you perverted dog..
On the other hand, befriending nice melon and telling it how to be a good dog could feel so nice and tingly in your dog puss too..."
She offered, making sure to softly pet and comfort the dog, enticing these ideas into her head, with a sharp tug at her nipple at bad-melon of course, slowly massaging the dogs temples as if helping those ideas to sink in better...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chiri

".. what now, beasts.. tentacles.. oi, why I'm letting the sluts chose anyway, of course I get a tie." She mused, pulling out a dagger, twirling it in her hand. "Let's just see what happens! Not like I've done this often." She grinned, lifting one hand infront of her face, mumbling something under her breath as a glowing circle appeared below her, as she tossed the sacrificla dagger into the air, watching it twirl before catching it again, stabbing it into the ground.

"My own little spell, I call this: Entropic Summoning!" She declared, with a grin, as the ground seemed to crack and glow slightly. "I can summon way more powerful things than my teacher, sometimes... they're mostly under control too!" She declared, as a large, somewhat serpentine creature rose from the circle, a head taller than the rest of you, most certainly. It's eyeless head turned towards Chiri. Wait.. was that an eye on it's torso?

"Offerings.. uh..huh.. those two? What do you want to do to them?
Oh.. oh I think that's ok with the sluts."
Chiri mused, whilest winding tentacles slithered out to pick up Jec and Luna, coiling around their legs.. and poking them with something piercing and briefly painful, a pulsing fluid being injected into them.. (fort save vs poison!)
"Huh.. neat..." Chiri mused, leaning up against the lewd ghost, whilest the large serpent-monsters tentacles snatched up the two. "Did I mention I can't dismiss an entropic summoning? Don't worry, the stronger the creature the shorter the duration.."

helvorn

Reputation score

Of course the captain was the only one of them still fully clothed. For a moment Ylria wondered if the bare breasts bit was all made up by the captain but shrugged. Ylria found that she actually enjoyed the freedom while the views of her comrades endowments were certainly nice.

"Captain, I'm upset about failing to bring back all of the treasure from the wreck. I'm thinking about heading back there now that we have defeated the plants and seeing what else can be taken. There may be more treasure but there also may be more mundane equipment that would be useful."

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Marnia & Luna & Chiri, Mood: Painfully Arroused, Team: Marnia, Location: Amazon Camp
Important numbers: HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 17/14 flat footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 15; Conditions:
Abilities: Bombs: 10/10; Elixirs Repaired: , , ; : None; Spontaneous Healing: 3/3

Luna's groping felt good, but not as good as nuzzling into her, so gripping the goat-girl's wrist with her tail, she adjusted herself to rest her head next to Luna's. She giggled a little as the decision came to a tie, it was a little funny how they couldn't come to an agreement sitting together like this. Though it seemed to upset Chiri, who cast something to help? their with punishing them. The creature was monstrous, but that was the intention, or so it seemed to the nervous mouse. "Of-offerings! I, I don't like the sound of that." Clutching tighter to her crew-mate, ears down-turned and tail aiding in the hugging the thing stabbed something into her leg. The combination of that and the information that it wasn't under the amazon's control made things significantly worse, but Luna was there too. They could make it out of this together, they had to...

24 fort

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24192 Doggo; Tag: Ma'en; Mood: Doggo; Theme Song:
HP: 64/64; Armor Class: 21 = 13); Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 22; CMB: 9

Now with mouth, eyes, and limps free. Doggo was fully 'free' again, but something was different. She wasn't the bad Doggo Sayyida. She didn't need to move without mistress's permission, she was a good Doggo. "No mistress, don't need to move. That would be bad." She remained still, keeping her eyes focused on her wonderful mistress, even her tail was posed at attention, wagging only when mistress pet her and called her a good girl.

She looked at the two melons in front of her, eyed both suspiciously well mistress explained. They where identical, perfect matches. They where fruit incabable of acting on there own, free from responsibilites of their actions. This was the truth, even a dumb doggo could figure that much out on her own. But the truth didn't matter. She eyed the right melon. Was it glaring at mistress? Did it mean to hurt her? *snap* The pain of disobediance ran through her. It was the bad melon! It hated mistress, it didn't want to follow her commands. Doggo hated bad melon! She would hurt it, she would kill it for being disobedient to mistress!
On the left was another melon. This one looked just like the one on the right. However looking at it closer, the melon had very cute eyes. It seemed sweet, loving, and Doggo liked it! But she was also sad for left melon, it was confused! It thought it was human, it didn't know that it was mistress's doggie! That wasn't good, she would have to remind it of it's mistress before it did something to make mistress not like it anymore!

Her eyes glanced between the two indistinguishable melons. On the right, pain, hatred, disgust. On the left, happiness, love, joy. She had two tasked laid before her, but mistress let her choose which she would do first. Which was more important to her. There wasn't a moments hesitation, she darted forward on all fours, growling, "I wont let you hurt mistress!!!" She tackled the right melon. Grabbing it with both her hands, raising it above her head and smashing it to the ground. The melon exploded into chunks, sending juices all over doggo. A shiver of good dog feelings rand up her body. Unsatisfied she found each of the larger pieces and brutally ripped them apart using her teeth and hands, not swallowing a bit of the bad melon. By the time she was done there was a melon puree surrounding the doggo, bits of it clung to her hair and fur. She had a satisfied look on her face, warm dog musk mingling with the scent of shattered melon as she got her reward for being good.

Still covered in the melon mess she trotted over to the left melon, wrapping her arms around it. "Don't worry silly girl. Doggo saved you from bad melon's ideas. You think you're a human, but that's wrong," She gently licked the melon. "You're a doggie just like me! You must have forgot, but mistress and I will make you remember how good it feels to be a tamed doggie for mistress." She nuzzled into the melon cooing and kissing it for several minutes. After she was done she picked the melon up by the stem with her mouth, dropping it at mistress's feet. "I killed the bad melon, and brought you a new pet mistress!" She smiled, the warmth of her reward for obedience trickling down her thigh well she waited for mistress's next command.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana, Tag: Ylria

"Hoh.. that's actually a good idea.. the jungle should be.. relatively safe, so take some of our amphibian worker-friends and see what you can do, return to the ship afterwards, if everyone's finally shaking up, I'll be preparing to set sail and grab provisions, we got a good way to go."
She nodded.

(Hmnn let's see.. skill challenge.. dexterity check, and perception or search to grab booty. *nodnods*)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good dog." Ma'en approved, and the dogs unquestioning obediance earned it a soft scratching behind its ear.

She then chuckled, when the dog went to smash the melon, only to smirk at her, nodding.. "Good dog. It feels good to obey. Doesn't have to make sense to you, only needs to make sense to mistress and you do whats best for mistress." She chuckled, picking up and suckling on a piece of juicy melon.

"And how lovely, your bodey already grasped the next lesson.. obeying, no matter what command feels so nice and pleasurable... better than sex, isn't it.. well, unless you are commanded to have sex, imagine how great that'd feel.." She smirked, domineeringly, whilest.. just for demonstration purposed, she put some leather-straps on the now newly aquired slave-melon sister for the dog. "This is how mistress restrains them.. and then she teaches their bodies to feel all nice about obeying, and all bad about disobeying.." she instructed briefly, before smirking.

"Well, if your future-mistresses want to use you for slave-capture, they'll refine your slave-breaking skills, for now it's just important you know the basics.. making others slaves to mistress is nice and good and horny, and all things that want to harm mistress are bad and pain and evil. Now, don't mind the melon anymore.." She nodded, stepping forward and opening her robe, displaying her thick, throbbing she-shaft and her hardened nipples.

"I'll soon deliver you to your future owners, but.. first it is time to pay for a service well provided.. I'll have my little tax right here.. now, aren't you just the most obediant little dog, hmnn? " She smirked. "Yesss.. proper enslaved and broken in. On all fours! Your ass up high, present your pussy for my enjoyment!" She commanded.

"To finish your training, we will turn you into a sloppy mess by teaching you the raw joy of being used by mistress!" She declared, before prodding at the dogs well lubricated entrance and slowly, sensually thrusting into her warm, wet depths with her hard shaft, invading her slowly, sensually. "Hold onto your silly little dog mind, or I might fuck it right out of you." She teased, before thrusting deep into the now properly trained dog-girl.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: The crew Location: The Voodoo Island Amazon place
HP: 45/45 Armor Class: 22 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 19 Specials: Happy slave

Luna smiled as her sister adjusted herself and brought her head closer to her own. There was something in the back of her mind that wanted to give Jec a kiss now that she was so close... well not something. Horny Luna wanted to kiss her sister, but it didn't feel like the right time. "D-do you even know what you are summoning with that?" Luna nervously asked as she heard Chiri boast about her summoning yet right as she finished asking a serpentine creature rose from the circle! It was huge and scary looking and right away it sent a tentacle to prick both of the girls helpless before the beast! "Offering definitely doesn't sound good!" Luna hugged Jec close as the beast approached them. "We just need to wait this out it sounds like..." Luna nervously said.

Fort 16

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chiri and her creature

"It's an uuuh.. yeah I got no clue. Entropic summoning is a gamble. Great fun though, innit?" She chuckled. "Relax, I'ma ask about the sacrificing.." She offered, while the creature, all too silent wound tentacles up both of the trapped pirate-girls legs. Jec, being an alchemist, managed to resist whatever she was injected with. Luna.. was not so lucky, her body growing limp and helpless, slumping to the ground like harmless putty, with the creature slithering over her first, extending a thicker tendril that silthered between Luna's legs.. even though all tension had gone from her muscles.. and refused to return properly, she could still feel the sensation of something thick and slightly cool prodding around, searching, and finally finding her pussies opening...

Jec, meanwhile, became the focus of several writhing tendrils, grabbing her and pushing her to the ground with physical force, where poison had failed, the creature squeezing her if she dared resist the .. encouragement to stay down. Meanwhile, Chiri commented.: "Oh, it seems sacrifice means your wombs and it's spawn. Interesting. It's saying.. ovi.. oh my.. " She watched a thick, oblong bulge wander down the tentacle attached to Luna, musing. "Damn, that thing's bigger than my fist.. good thing you are relaxed.." Whilest the thick, rubbery tendril pushed ever deeper into Luna's sex, invading her, without any animalistic fucking or rutting motions, just one very clear goal in mind..

"What do you mean, ensure that these two are obediant mothers? Hey I'm not their caretaker I got stuff to dddddd...

Yes.. yes.. I understand..."
Chiri said, a bit woozily..

"Mind if I tag along with you a little, I have suddenly decided I ought to make sure that the masters gestation period is fulfilled completely. I have made this decision of my own mind, if any of you wonder, yeah." Chiri nodded, with a slightly dozy smile. "Sidenote, what do you think of this summoning, Marnia, it's super neat, perhaps I could use it some more later.. wait, damn, entropic summoning.. shame that.. welp! Let's all serve the master best as we can while he is here and definitly does not have control over my mind, right?" She grinned, stepping over to gently massage the creatures ovipositor tentacled, guiding it's heavy load downwards slowly. "You should just relax by the way mouse-gal." She enthused, cheerfully.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24206 Doggo; Tag: Ma'en; Mood: Doggo; Theme Song:

Watching with keen anticipation, doggo tried to understand how she might better serve her mistress. She had done well to bring the melon, but she could learn a few morn things about breaking new doggo-sisters. She would need to impove those skills, it would make mistress happy, and that's all that mattered to her! The melon was bound, carressed and Doggo's tail wagged well anticipating Mistress breaking in the new slave fully.

The melon faded from doggo's mind once mistress told her it was unimportant. The cutie erased from her mind, but the lessons learned still staying firm. She would do anything for mistress, and she would never question her. It seemed her time with mistress was coming to an end. She didn't really understand what mistress meant with payment, but she understood perfectly her commands. She stood on all fours, facing away from her mistress, the comforting touch reminding her that she was obeying, it she didn't need to look at mistress right now. She lifted her ass in the air, her swollen dripping lips begging for mistress's sex. Her tail curled back over her back, staying out of the way or offering mistress a soft pillow well she indulged in her tamed doggo.

The first thrust was heaven. She was a good dog, she obeyed, but not only that she was having sex with her mistress! It was indescribable the satisfaction. She orgasmed with a hair trigger, unable to hold back just how much she loved mistress using her like this. With a bit of control she tightened her dog-puss and wiggled her hips, staying still for mistress but trying to show her reciprocal enjoyment of her mistress's cock. In and out mistress used her, with regularity she had a mind melting orgasm, her juices now sloppily dripping down hew, making slick squelching noises as mistress continued her thrusts. The only thing that could be better than this, would be if mistress blessed her with a cream pie, filling the doggo up with hot seed.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmnn good, obediant Doggo.. very.. haah goood.." Ma'en moaned, slowly, lustfully thrusting deeper into the now properly trained dog-girls pusspuss, as was her right as mistress, of course. She smirked down whilest the fluffy tail tickled her lower belly, gripping the dogs hips tightly, before slowly driving herself deep into the sex-slave pet.

"Haaah.. nice, tight and eager, just as a good dog should be. Your new mistress will love you.. but for now, that's all my pleasure." She grinned. "Cumming so soon? Well that's ok int his instance, getting fucked into a horny mess by mistres is a slaves privileague, after all." She laughed, playfully.

"Now.. haah.. relax little dog-slave.. all your thrusting around has made me.. hmnn.. I'm gonna cum.. try to relax and let it all in... haah.. who knows, perhaps you'll be blessed with mistress spawn!" She offered and moaned, pushing deep into the dog-girl as her hard shaft twitched and spasmed, "Take it all!" She demanded, panting with her shaft twitching and oozing precum deep into the dog-slave. "And then you may climax and indulge at your leisure, dog-slave!.. haaah..." She gasped, pumping her warm, sticky seed into the slavegirls wanting sex, her shaft pulsing and pouring lustfully away.

"Good.. haah.. dog." She praised the obediant sex-pet.

helvorn

Reputation score

Tag: Rovana

Yrlia smiled at the captain's approval of her plan. She'd nursed a disappointment at not retrieving more treasure. Still she thought as she stroked the hilt of her dagger Ylria had come out with a wonderful master. "I'll get what I can Captain." Moving smartly Ylria jogged back to the ship and with only sucking two fishfolk cocks and getting fucked once managed to persuade a handful of the amphibian breeders and workers to follow her along. They brought tools and ropes to climb the cliff and carry back whatever loot and gear might be available. She made sure that all the fishfolk were armed as who knows what trouble might lurk.

OOC: Dex check 14+5=19 Perception check 15+13=28

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Ylria

Ylria and her little crew of water-creature workers return to the shipwreck, the creatures having little trouble swimming over. Shimming up, Ylria finds, well, among other things, another skeleton that is luckily dispatched without much loss, although one of the fishmen-workers got beaten up badly and will need some bandaging up. She finds two small coffers of gold and silver, primarly, all in all 2703 gold, there is also a rather nasty looking cutlass which, considering its lack of rust or corrosion might be magical as well, she'll have to let someone with magical knowledge examine it.. or test it out.
There are also a few bottles of foul, strong smelling alcohol if she wants to collect those...
Finally, and most oddly, there is a book among the gathered coins, is a book, hard cover actually locked, with no key in sight and a lock-pick half broken off still jammed in it.

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Fishfolk Location: Pirate Wreck

Ylria was far happier this time around on a visit to the ship as she didn't stumble and fall and the one skeleton was easily dispatched. In a fit of pique she stomped the bones of the skeleton into small pieces. The gold was divided up between the fishfolk to be brought back as ship treasure. Ylria knew the captain would be pleased to have a couple thousand more gold to add to the coffers. The alcohol was stashed carefully in her pack knowing that the captain might drink it if no one else. The cutlass was carefully collected without touching it. She would try it out here first but at the moment the unpicked lock on the book caught her attention. Pulling out her own pick set Ylria examined the book for traps and then set to picking the lock open.

OOC: 23 Perception to find traps and 22 Disable device to pick the lock

Last edited: