OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana
Tag: Everyone

Rovana gave the dog-girl, Mitena, a scratching behind her ears at the nuzzling. "Don't worry.. I've had me fair share of down-times.. heh.. I mean.. yeah! None of ye bloody bilgerats better let me down!" She smirked, adjusting her captains hat.

Marnia opens up the book and reads it, aided by a glow of magic:
The Feast of Souls.
-For Dark Congregations
-For the lone and Damned
-Assorted vileries.

The first page read, shortly, with an indicator of page numbers. some sort of index. Flipping pages, Marnia is greeted by an inked depiction of some vile looking ritual table, a strangely decorated skull ontop of it. The writing to the left explains further:

For Dark Congregations.

Feasting of dark Skulls.

You will need: Heads of your enemies, 1/serving, Razorvine wine, 50 ml, 1/2 soullarvae*, 20 g of shadowflame Berries, Vial of alchemists fire, two globs of black ooze, one pinch of onyx dust, Unholy water to taste.

1. Cut open the skull, remove ~ 80% of brainmatter, plug skull openings with black ooze. (Ankorax says: If the eyeballs are fresh enough, save them to reinsert them as funny decoration!)

2. Crack the soul-larvae open, fill into skull, use alchemists fire in case of escape attempts.

3. Stew over open flame for 5 minutes, stir regularly. (Ankorax says: Don't put it into the flames if your enemies are not immune to flames, you quasit!)

4. Cool with razorvine, garnish with Shadowflame Berries, Onyx Dust and U. Water to taste after the skull has reached moderate temperatures of around 150°.

*1/4th Lemure can be substituted for soullarvae.

The rest of the book seems to contain similiar recipes and it quickly dawns upon Marnia that she has aquired an Abyssal cookbook! +4 Competence bonus to evil cooking.
The author seems to be a Ankorax, who, going by the last pages claims, has served at multiple demonlord courts. It decries the demonlord Zura as uninspired, but praises Lamashtu's bountiful wisdom and apetite.

"So what's the book say? Fair warning, Marnia, if you try and speak in backwards nonsense tongues I'll re-dead you in self defense." She chuckled. "Want me to summon a critter to defend us?"
The newest crewmember chimed in, whilest Rovana blushed a little at Ylria..

"Listen.. gu.. crew, this.. is.. don't worry about your captains personal business!" She barked. "We'll restore me sword first, worry about other nonsense later." She declared, seeming oddly emberassed and glancing to the side, playing with her magical cutlass..

And with Jec's offer, grinning over to the mousey pirate. "Good, yes, see, finally, someone that got their mind in the right place! Let's get to that. This stuff Ylria found is giving me the tingles."
Rovana chuckled, pat-patting the Mousey pirate and booze-dispenser.

~~~~

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM of Breedings:
New Brood unlocked: Dark Tentacles. Originating from a strange, dark creature Chiri summoned. Kind of like a mixture between the plants you.. had a good time with and some sort of dark, scaley creatures.. You could swear these things matured incredibly fast.. either way, you can now choose to be bred by them as well.
New Critter: Dark Tentacles: Requires 1 Worker upkeep, but each allows you to breed twice as many creatures per travel! (pick twice)

~Each of the player characters can be Bred! Even Marnia, with the aid of some magic... but she'd have to deny spooky shenanigans for quite a while.

Your current critterstock:

Workers: 2
Bonus chance of breeding Workers: 0%

Warriors: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Warriors: 60%

Shamans: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Shamans: 0%

Tentacles: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Tentacles: 0%

Frog Lords: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Frog - Lords: 16%

DM
Storyline progression -

You set sail, traveling for days.. indeed, not falling off of the other end of the world or some silly thing like that. It's a strange, unusual group you travel with but, oddly, perverted and drunk as you all (but especially) your captain is, surrounded by horny, but subservient fishmen you start to feel like there's a better name for that silly little group and crew of yours.
Family.

By the dawn of another day, clouded and a little rainy, Rovana assures you that if you set sail steadily, you'll be in Tortuga before night falls. When you hear an angry squawking from Joe in the Lookout. "Rawwwwwk! Rawwwwwk! Fifteen men and a bottle of rum!" He complains, whilest Rovana raises her brows. "What the.. no one should be upon these waters.. "

(You feel an urge to roll initiative along with your kinky breeding/rp post, for no reason at all. If you want to do 1on1 romance feel free to use the IC discord.)

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: All Location: Back on the Ship
HP: 0/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ylira didn't press the issue with the captain and finding or retrieving an article of Love. "We'll not let you down Captain. Let's just take it one day, one drink at a time and get your cutlass fixed first."

Oddly Ylria didn't actively participate in the breeding shenanigans (unless set upon by multiple fish folk and lewdly ravished...) but instead seemed to spend a lot of time along stroking, licking and kissing at the sheath of her dagger. As well Ylira also stroked the new tattoo she bore on the flesh just above her mons. Most nights there we flashes of bright light as though from lightning, slapping and spanking sounds, sharp and lewd cries of pain and pleasure coming from her cabin. She seemed exhausted as though she slept very little but carried a expression of delirious happiness. During the trip she pitched in with the others working hard and showing vastly improved skills with the ship.

OOC: Initiative 16

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 51 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 6/6, Elemental Assault: 7/7, Stunning Fist: 6/6, Rapture: 5/5
Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hmm....don't worry Captain, we just want to push you down, not let you down." Marnia assured, sneakily summoning an invisible ghostly hand to molest the Captain's butt.

"Eh...it looks like it is some cookbook from some demon...it has stuff like how to cook spooky foods. Or at least it looks like that. Maybe it has other secrets hidden inside. Uh...maybe we should destroy it? Or keep it safe somewhere?" she mused, in an uncharacteristic display of wisdom. Then again, evil book was obviously evil...

~~~

During the journey, Marnia decided to not get bred...after all she had to properly learn how do her spooky things, for now. However, she did her best to help the others get bred, by arranging surprise breeding situations...

She would also make sure to cheer the Captain up every night...

And finally she would remember to give Joe the treats she had promised him!

~~~

If there was time to prepare, Marnia would make sure she was materialized, and cast a Mage armor on herself, before looking around for the enemy ship!

"Captain, should we reave them?"

[20 Initiative]

helvorn

Reputation score

HP: 0/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl

Ylria was on deck manning the sails and other sailor-like things on deck when Joe called out. She ran to the nearest cannon and made it ready for use should whoever was approaching prove dangerous. Luckily her weapons were always kept near at hand even while she was working. "Someone aid me with the cannon! I'll need help aiming and firing."

OOC: Initiative 16

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: All, Mood: Breed Happy, Team: Marnia, Location: Ship
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 17/14 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions:
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Elixirs Repaired: , , ; : STR; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7

(during the voyage collected and redistributed the elixirs, will say which and where before combat)
It seemed rather obvious to the alchemist that they needed to be able to maintain any brood that the group was going to travel with. Also considering her recent encounter, her body was more prepared for the strain of childbirth. Down below decks as to not disrupt the standard operations Jecqueline convinced some of the fishfolk breeders to join her in the lab. It was very strange being filled with the thin ovipositors, but the egging itself was almost better than playing with the other crewmates. Her moans were easily heard from the other side of the door and perhaps even on the deck.

[ to Marnia and Mitena, for Ylria, Mitena, and Luna]
Coming up from belowdecks Jec had the daily rations of grog for each of the crewmates on duty. Of course, that is when the call of an inbound ship came to her ears. She carefully set the cask on the deck before running over to help Ylria. Though not specifically trained with this weaponry, some of the workings were very familiar to the alchemist. She filed away the idea of a cannon launched bomb for later while setting up to do as Ylria asked.

[init - 15]

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24490 Mitena; Tag: Ma'en; Mood: Doggo; Theme Song:
HP: 67/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10
Conditions: None

On the voyage away from voodoo island Mitena spend most of her time patrolling the ship. She wanted to makes sure that she was a good dog and if anything was suspicious she would be the first to know about it! At night she slept at the foot of one of the crew, being there guard dog for the night. Though Sayyida was no more, it was fairly obvious that Marnia's lamp was an abnormally common choice for the good dog Mitena. Breeding wise, Mitena happily gave herself to the fishmen of the crew every time they asked, which was often. She tried breeding workers this time, the need for strong pups wasn't important to Mitena.

As the ship approached Mitena raced over to Ylria, grabbing one of the cannon balls and loading it up. "I'll get this, lifting is good doggie work!" Her tail wagged happily as she got ready for the first volly helping to move the cannon in place.

[Initiative: 8]

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: The crew Location: The Voodoo Island Amazon place
HP: 45/45 Armor Class: 22 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 19 Specials: Happy slave

Reassured her Mitena was still her sister, Luna was able to enjoy the voyage in the company of some of the worker frogs! When not studying and practicing her abilities or spending time with her Sisters, Luna could often be found either in the middle of a fishy orgy, being fucked repeatedly by the fish men, or laying in a puddle of cum, in a daze from the after glow of her many orgasms!

When she heard the news that there was something, a ship probably approaching them at sea, Luna grabbed a nearby towel, and had to wipe her self down quickly and throw on her clothing as fast as she could! Yet even now clothed and ready for a fight, cum still leaked from her used pussy!

Initiative = 28

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM of Breedings:

Ylria
Seemed oddly uninterested in any breeding shenanigans. For some reason her actions have left her with a weapon focus (dagger).

Marnia, the ships ghost also refuses breeding properly. Perhaps for sheer anatomical reasonsing. Keeping the captain company is, unless she gets really drunk, different from what Marnia expected, despite all her playfulness .. and obvious appreciation of the female form and pleasure, Rovana seems to de suprisingly romantic, often rebuking the pirate-ghost when she acts a little too crudely... although booze helps get her in the mood no matter what.

Jec is a productive mouse, and albeit small, births more fishmen-workers!

Mitena Is less sucessful, being too busy being a good guard-dog to get some proper breeding time in! At least this leaves their fishy-servants ready for some more fun breeding time soon.

Luna too, decides on having fun orgies with the lewd worker-fishmen and, perhaps with them having been teased properly by Mitena, is quite sucessful.

You now have a lot of workers, but not much else.

Your current critterstock:

Workers: 4
Bonus chance of breeding Workers: 0%

Warriors: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Warriors: 60%

Shamans: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Shamans: 0%

Tentacles: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Tentacles: 0%

Frog Lords: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Frog - Lords: 16%

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Storyline progression - Encounter on the High seas!

Soon, you see what startled Joe.. a ship.. a ship whose sails some of you recognize, followd by a groan from Rovana. "Oh gods not this pompous asshole.. Prepare to sink the bastard.. and no, Marnia we are not turning Reaving' into a thing."
Something seemed to bother the captain quite a lot.. and.. well, for three of you, those sails brought back.. memories. On the front of the ship, stood a man.. -posed- a man, with a determined smirk. He clearly -wanted- to be seen.

"Ooooh myyy .. lady Rovana and her lovely crew!" He declared, and, something about the revibrating of his voice easily reaching you gave away magic within it.
"Or should I say, filthy traitors.. failure.. is one thing.. but to forget how well I treated you! Luna, Sayi, you dumb bitch.. And.... am I forgetting someone.. nah, just my imagination..

Either way.. The betrayal..t he cruelty! How could I! The beloved, the magnificent, the beautiful Pirate Lord.."

"Could someone shoot me please? I got me gun right here.." "The Genius, Ventus Di'cerci, the master strategist of all pirate lords.. face such bittersweet betrayal for the poets to sing about! I offer you one last chance, all of you.. come join my crew as sex-slaves.. especially you, Rovana, would be given Leniency, for your transgressions against Lord Brownbeard."

"Ugh... is he still talking? I'd rather fight Dreadmaw.. but of course the fucking pirate-lords send him to deal with me.. or rather, he.. volunteered, propably.. can -someone- get this pompous asshole to stop talking?" Rovana growled, to her crew, before raising her voice:
"Just get to the bloody trap you have prepared for us!" She grumbled.. to which the captain brushed back his hair and raised a finger.. "Ah ah ah.. not with that attitude, dear traitors.. but you are indeed trapped.. and doomed.. unless you submit to be my playthings.. your dog Sayi here can attest to how good I can be once you learn your lesson, what say you?" He inquired, with a dark smirk, as his large, pink sailed ship slowly sailed closer.. albeit not in boarding range, yet.

"If it helps, I got no clue whats going on.." Your new amazoness-crewmember interjects, whilest peep observes the situation with disinterest.. and a long lick at Jec's tail, which had been swishing just a little too much close to his face, all distractingly!

(Presume you have one round to prepare- That's a full round action to go to and man the cannons, pre-buffing, et cetera. Perhaps even another round.. if he keeps talking. )

Initiative: Luna -> Rovana -> ??? -> Marnia -> ??? -> Ventus -> Ylria -> Jec -> Mitena

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24517 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Crew + Ventus; Mood: Ready to prove herself; Theme Song:
HP: 67/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10
Elixars: ,
As Mitena helped her kitty crew mate ready the cannon's she finally got a good look at the ship. The sails, the flags, the garish color. They where familiar. Her tail bushed up and she started to growl in a low voice. "It's the bad captain," She warned. Predictably the captain started rambling on, making a show out of everything. Once Sayyida had loved that about him. Mitena hated it. "You treated Sayyida horribly. I'm not Sayyida anymore, but I'll makes sure you regret ever crossing me and my crew!" She barked back at captain Ventus, reaching down to pat the sword at her side, daring him to come close enough for them to board. Remembering her good dog training, she knew it was wrong to take out a personal grudge if Mistress didn't want that. She nervously looked over to Rovana, making trying to see if she was in trouble, or if Rovana approved.

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 51 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 6/6, Elemental Assault: 7/7, Stunning Fist: 6/6, Rapture: 5/5

"Mr Ventus! Why don't you become our sex-slave instead!" Marnia offered, as she used magic to strengthen her defenses!

Marnia then climbed up the ropes of the ship, preparing to use a rope to swing across, to board the other ship! She even had an apple knife on her mouth...where she even got it? What was the purpose of it, since she would use her fists anyway? Well, of course it was Ylria's missing kitchen knife, and she used it because she had to look like a proper bloodthirsty pirate!

"Arrrrrrr!!!" she cried, scaring away an unsespecting seagull!

[Standard -> mage armor
Move -> up the ropes!
swift -> crane stance]

helvorn

Reputation score

HP: 34/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl

Ylria smiled and patted Mitena's head and rubbed her ears as she come over to help with the cannons. "Good doggie," the busy rogue purred. She continued to prepare cannons, readying them to fire. "Do you know this pompous ass?" she asked quietly of Mitena before looking up over the railing. "Captain, captain... " she called out, still wearing no top as the weather had been fine. "Do you offer us your own personal attention and training as sex slaves? Is your crew lusty and manly enough to satisfy us?" Taking a quick opportunity Ylria chugged down the Blur potion given to her by Jec.

OOC: Take the Blur potion!

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
JecPortrate.jpg

Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: All, Mood: Furious, Team: Marnia, Location: Ship
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 17/14 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions: (7 min)
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Elixirs Repaired: , ; : STR; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7

Realizing that the first cannon was already being readied properly Jec moved over the next gun, guzzling an Elixir as she went. It was, of course, Captain Ventus, as Mitena rightly pointed out, he was quite the pompous ass. The damn fool didn't even remember her, though she did look very different now. Perhaps a bomb to the face would be an appropriate reminder. Seeing some of the fishfolk nearby she waves them over calling quietly, "Help reload these, we need them all ready for when he draws closer."

Drank a Blur elixir.

theguy09

Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: The crew Location: The ship!
HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 28 Specials: Gangbang was soured

Luna's great mood from her previous gangbang was soured as she saw who it was that was coming after them. Not wanting to perhaps egg him into attacking early, Luna simply turns to her crewmates and says "Lets destroy this ass hole." Even now the bastard didnt shut up. Luna took her time and ignored the incoming captain in order to start to cast some magic buffs! Her will grew material as energy took form and was molded into armor around her! She stood in place near the center of the ship's deck, pulling her shield onto her arm!

Luna casts Mage armor while equipping her shield.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana, Ventus
Tag: Everyone

"Ohohoho.. I would be intimidated.. if you weren't already right in my trap!" Captain Ventus declared with a flourish. "Oh for Dagons sake." Rovana sighed in turn, seeming supremely annoyed, to the point where she.. well she didn't seem to mind Mitena's growling and barking. Ventus too ignored her, albeit for his own reasons. "I, the magnificent captain Ventus, feared far and wide for my inventiveness already predicted your arrival with my cunning and strategy! Thus, I had time to intercept you.. as well as set up a deadly trap!" The enemy Pirate-Lord declared. His ex-crewmembers knew that his 'cunning' was actually his second-in-command, a talented divination-mage.

"The only one that shall be sold off as sex slaves is this annoying crew.. and it's beautiful captain, if she doesn't know to behave!"
"First one to shut him up gets a sip of me rum." Rovana offered, making her intent clear as Ventus rambled on.
"Now now! There's nothing shameful about sex-slavery! I'm not like this brute Brownbeard, I know how to break a woman and would sell you for maximum profit, as smart in economics as I am in all things!" He huffed at Ylria's question.
"Why of course, dear kitten! I am the manliest of the famous pirate lords... now some.. polling we did show Dreadmaw and Captain Thorne ahead of me.. which means I am technically almost in the lead..." "You scurvy rotted donkey, that list was made when I was still member of yer little association, so most below ya bloody peach booty be women!"

".. anyway.. you better cease your mockery, for I have this!" He declared, presenting a small burlap sack, with a triumphant grin.
Meanwhile, the fish-servants assisted Jec's reloading efforts.. with only one groping her playfully along the way.

"Yer last chance for surrender, dear ladies. I'd hate to bruise these pretty faces.. ruins the pricing too.. no? Very well then! Ready the cannons.. and furthermore! Take this!" Captain Ventus proclaimed, lifting his burlap sack.. He seemed to intent to toss it over, as the ships closed onto one another, a white flock of seagulls circling above despite Marnia's best efforts, like vultures of the sea.

Initiative: Luna -> Rovana -> Ventus Crew -> Marnia -> ??? -> Ventus -> Ylria -> Jec -> Chiri -> Mitena -> Peep

-You are on your ship, with Ventus ship closing in. Whilest his crew is staffing the ship, some of them seem ready to retaliate attacks. The ships are quickly closing in on one another, allowing anyone that dares to try to board the enemy ship using one of the ropes (Acrobatics check, or a jump check)

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

HP: 34/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl

Ylria saw the two enemy ship slowly closing the range even as her crew prepared their own cannons. She glanced back at the captain who was completely disgusted and fed put by this canting popinjay and smiled. "I'll take you up on that rum captain!" She turned and jerked on the lanyard of the nearest cannon and fired it on the up roll to wipe out Ventus and put an end to his carping. "Take that for taming you pig! Break a twelve pound ball of iron! The only man that breaks and sells me is my master Rahadin."

OOC: Fire! Fuego!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena, the good Doggo[/I][/URL]; Tag: Crew + Ventus; Mood: Ready to prove herself; Theme Song:
Elixars: ,
Both captains didn't seem to be paying her much mind. That was ok, Mitena didn't need to be given attention, she had an order from mistress. Silence Ventus. A sinister grin crawled across her face as mistress command lined up with her her own selfish desires perfectly.

Grabbing hold of one of the ropes, she would swing across to Ventus's garish ship. (Acrobatics 12). If she makes it across she'll draw her weapons, if not she'll swim the rest of the way. (Swim 21)

theguy09

Reputation score

Luna Oldblood Tag: The crew Location: The ship!
HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +8 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 13 Initiative: 28 Specials: Gangbang was soured

The old bastard was still talking his mouth off! "Lets see if this will finally shut you up!" Luna mumbles loud enough for those around her to hear before summoning the energy of her bloodline to the tip of her finger, pointing it towards the base of the main sail and letting the pea sized red ball of energy go flying! It hits right where aimed [19 to hit] and explodes in a 20 foot radius damaging both the mast and anything around! [24 damage, 19 reflex save to half!]

Aenon

Reputation score
Ki Pool: 5/6, Elemental Assault: 7/7, Stunning Fist: 5/6, Rapture: 4/5

Marnia's eyes glowed with a blue light agter hearing the captain offering her rum away! It wouldn't be hard to trade back the rum with lewd times...or maybe make the captain say some embarassing story!

"YOU HAVE TO SHUT UPPP!!!" she cried, forgetting that her mouth was occupied, with the result of the the knife escaping, bouncing on her boobs, before falling down spookily close to some unsuspecting crewmember! She would not lose to the others!

Magicking was hard, but slapping people was her specialty! She jumped across with the rope after the fireball hit, trying to land close to the big mouthed pirate captain! She then closed the remaining distance, trying to slap him, even as she stayed on guard against other attacks

(Free Action: Rupture! - almost same as bloodrage +4str +4 con, +2 will save (minus the +4 vs mind affecting)
Swift Action: Use Ki for +4 AC
Move Action: 21 Acrobatics to jump across,
Standard Action: Stunning fist (with fight defensive): 15 to hit, 14 damage+DC 16 Fort to avoid stun,
After doing the maths:
AC 23 || AC 27 vs Melee (Crane Wing - if melee attack hits between 24-27 it is lost for next attacks) || Touch ACs are -4 lower || Marnia will deflect the first ranged attack that would hit her)