What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Repetition

Reputation score
Jec.jpg Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: All, Mood: Exhausted, Team: Marnia, Location: Ship
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 19/16 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions:
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Elixirs Prepared: , , , ; : DEX; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7
Ears flicking back and gnawing on her lower lip for a moment Jec replied to her captain, "I ah, seem to be more out of sorts than normal. Perhaps I was referring to a Succubus?" She blinks the red orbs that are her eyes once before turning her muzzle down in a show of deference. She gratefully holds to the cat-like companion, though nervous, she notes that she would need to thank her properly later. "I too am well enough to sail on."

During the trip Jec thanked both Mitena and Ylria for their deeds during the battle and preventing her falling into Ventus' hands. She also would attempt to consult with Marnia on spells that the two might be able to exchange. Especially since the book that had been acquired previously had been useful for enchancing the djin's abilities. Jec worked too with Luna, though the sorceress' power was not easily turned to potions as other magic was. Though normally the shy mouse hid in her cabin, with obvious exceptions, she made the effort to move around the ship and aid with the other's work. All except the task of handling Melon. She was avoided by the mouse girl like the plague. That distance didn't keep the alchemist from doing her duty and attempting to breed a clutch of shamans, in an attempt to better her crew-mate's attempts in all other breeding. (Other changes TBD)
~~~
The mouse was sitting on the deck, knees by her ears and tail sweeping back and forth on the deck ears upraised. The twitchy girl waited out the captain's speech, one that wrenched a quiet laugh from her lips as she followed the acrobatic hypocrisy. Rising the mouse stretched, not yet knowing what direction to head yet, turning abruptly, nose twitching and ears flattened, as she was addressed. "I ah, Me?" She swallows as her tail flicks into her hands before answering, "Y-yes. That would be nice. Thank you for th-this." Lightly hunched in her normal fashion the mouse girl followed her cat-like companion. They were likely to end up in a strange and exciting encounter, but whatever they end up doing, Jec wanted to enjoy doing it with her crew.

{breeding Shaman attempt}
(Prepared DEX mutagen, Disguise Self, Cure Light Wounds, Expeditious Retreat, 4*Blur, 2*Fire Trail. One Blur is given to Mitena, Luna, and Ylria each. One Fire Trail to Mitena and Marnia each.)

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: All Location: Tortuga
HP: 34/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ylria took the potion from Jec. "Thank you, what does it do?" She gave the mouse girl a quick hug. "Your potions are the best. I love what you can do with them." Ylria took Jec's hand and gave it a squeeze. "Thank you for the potion. I'm afraid that where we are going we'll need to use it." Ylria checked her weapons and that her master was strapped to her hip. "Just follow me and stay alert Jec. I want to get a set of Boots of Speed and a Ring of Protection, at least a minor ring. With the money we have I'll need to get it... special." She squeezed Jec's hand. "What do you want to buy? I want to make sure we take care of you first."

As they headed down the gangplank and past the clustered whores Ylria stopped for a moment. Her hand went to the ornate dagger at her waist. She closed her eyes and swayed for a moment, licking her lips and shivering as she stroked the hilt. Her eyes opened and there was a gleam of determination, love and even fanaticism. "I... I think I know where to go to get just what we want Jec. Don't worry about anything but stay alert. I fear we are going into some degree of danger." She stroked the hilt of her dagger lovingly and then headed off into the depths of the town as if guided by some invisible force or creature.

OOC: Boots of Speed and a Ring of Protection +1 or a cursed, sexy magic weapon

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 51 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 4/6, Elemental Assault: 6/7, Stunning Fist: 3/6, Rapture: 2/5
Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hmm Captain is sure gonna give them a very wild berth..." Marnia chuckled "Ok everyone, time to divide those coins! I am very smart so I figured how to divide them without having to count them....we will simply make equal piles of them!" she nodded with a smug look.

"Luckily I am not a vampire...I have heard that vampires need to count things one by one..." she mused, as she nimbly made the piles, and distributed them between everyone.

[Everyone gets exactly 8000 gp by some miracle! Luna's pile contains some black sexy panties of unknown origin inside!]

"Hmmm sure, I want to buy some...things, too!" Marnia nodded at Mitena's request.

"Lets go, I will show you how to get the best prices for everything! If I claim that I am the second best at haggling, no one will dare claim to be first!" she bragged, even if one would have to question what chances a genie would have at buying things.

"And thanks for the potion, Jecqueline!" she gave a small hug to the rat-girl.

[Magic Item Shopping List:
Hat of Disguise 76
Belt of Incredible Dexterity 68
Ring of Protection 87
Headband of Inspired Wisdom 25
Amulet of Mighty Fists (Merciful) aka Amulet of Spanking! 83]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM of the Breedings
Tag: All

Your new shark-friend is encouraged to get frisky with the Fish-folks workers. Initially quite hesitant, Mitena's incredibly intimidating happy barks quickly encourage her to see the error of her ways.

Ylva isn't all that much into breeding.. she is loyal to her master.. in response, the dagger seems to vibrate ever so slightly and.. before she gets any.. sexual ideas, almost feels like it's calling her somewhere, acting like a compass when resting upon an empty surface..

Mitena, not one to not step up after nudging the shark, gives the ship a few more eager fish-man workers.. she's getting good a this breeding thing!

Jec attempts to breed cute shamanas,

Luna comes down with a bit of sea-sickness from wearing too many skimpy clothes and has to sit this one out on the ship for now!

Jec tries her best breeding shamans, but it seems harder to get them in the right.. mood than the workers. Perhaps she should try brewing some aphrodisiacs for the crew?

You now have an excess of workers, but not much else. There's almost not enough for them to do and they get a little unruly from time to time.. not that more breeding wouldn't solve that, and they definitly help quickly scrounge up basic supplies for your pirating travels.

Your current critterstock:

Workers: 6
Bonus chance of breeding Workers: 0%

Warriors: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Warriors: 60%

Shamans: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Shamans: 30%

Tentacles: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Tentacles: 0%

Frog Lords: 0
Bonus Chance of breeding Frog - Lords: 16%

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana, Tortuga, Tag: Ylria

"Do all the blowing you want to do Ylria, we just had a major win after all. Not like we got any immediate propblems.. propably. Sidenote, you can start covering your breasts again.. unless you want the attention. I certainly don't mind."

With that, she casually waved things off.. it seemed she was busy.. amusing herself for a while.

DM
Tag: Ylria, Jec

You made your way past the winding ways of Tortuga, dodging Whores and sailors -thinking- you were whores, Jec using her natural camouflage and Ylria moving swiftly, you avoided all trouble.. and came upon a suprisingly harmless looking weapon shop.. you might have missed it, even, without the insistant.. strong.. sweet tugging of Ylria's dagger. She shop opened up to a balding man grinning, over a selection of exotic weaponry.

"Ah! 'ello there esteemed customers. I can be seeing in yer eyes ye came to the right place. I am Estievan, collector and seller of all blades unique... but, before we even go into any discussions.. nothing of the beauties you see here will be cheap.. show me you got the gold, or get a leaving."
He squinted an eye and demanded!

(Perception check from both of you as you look over the merchants wares. You could also try magic detection or etc)

DM
Tag Marnia

Marnia walked -floated- on her way through the streets. For some reason, none wanted to mess with a pirate-ghost. Infact, one or two sailors ran away, as quick as their drunk legs could carry them, presuming she had come for them. Her only difficulty was a strange.. pulling.. as she got too far away from the ship.. she could resist it, but not forever.. It seemed she was still bound, although her prison was definitly more spacious.. and containing the friends, that had her stay in the first place..

Finally, one rather scared questioning later, she knew where to locate a cheap, if ill-reputed merchant, and went to meet her.. Although, when she saw her, there was a strange sense of.. familiarity. Propably just a coincidence.

"Oh! 'elo there girl.. so you're looking for a great bargaining? What does a cutie like you need all this stuff for aye?"
She chuckled, before spreading out her wares.. and much a hagglin' later, ylria found herself in proud position of a new set of items. However!

As soon as she put on the ring, it disappeared.. only to reappear as a belly-button piercing of protection.
The ring works like a ring of protection, but also is a ring of truth:
The wearer of this cursed ring is rendered unable to tell a deliberate lie, in either speech or writing. The wearer may simply omit the truth or choose not to communicate, but even then must succeed on a DC 20 to avoid answering a direct question truthfully. The wearer cannot remove the ring unless the magic of the curse is negated.

The headband on the other hand, seemed to work even better than expected! Just putting it on, Marnia felt knowledge of how best to lick breasts and massage butts instantaneously flood into her mind..
This Headband of inspired wisdom +2 also grants you a +5 insight bonus in the Erotic Masseuse profession and makes it a class-skill. However, failing to give someone an erotic massage for 24 hours doubles the insight bonus, whilest disabling the wisdom bonus, and instead applies a -4 wisdom penalty until a massage with happy ending is performed!

The merchant seemed about to ..withdraw, but hesitated.. "Listen cutie, no hard feelings' You remind me of my grandma, so here's a tip: Old one-eye joe offers curse-removal at a discount price!"
With that, she winked... then tried to flee from Marnia, carrying the gold exchanged and her wares withher and dropping a smoke-hissing little stick-thing that quickly obscured vision!

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria blushed at Rovana's words and quickly changed into a blouse. She left her heavy, full breasts free of a bra knowing that her Master liked her to keep her bosom available to him. She had dreamed of breeding true with him and someday suckling his whelps but he had not graced her with his young as of yet. At least with a top on she would not attract too much attention.

Heading out to the town she let the Master guide her as he had since before they landed. When they reached the shop she smiled, know that this was where she belonged. Looking around she let her master guide her even as her nose sniffed. "Oh we have money," she hefted a heavy purse. "Worry not. What special wares do you have, swords and daggers?"

OOC: A miserable perception roll of 18

Repetition

Reputation score
Jec.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria, Mood: Cautiously Excited, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Market
Important numbers: HP: 54/54 Armor Class: 19/16 flat-footed Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 17; Conditions:
Abilities: Bombs: 11/11; Elixirs Prepared: , , , ; : DEX; Spontaneous Healing: 7/7
As she was hugged the mouse froze like prey under a predator's eye. Then realizing the companionship in the embrace she smiled and wrapped her hands and even tail around her crew-mate. "That should make it hard to hit you." Then she blushed as her ears swept back, and the corner of her eye crinkled, "Really? T-Thanks!" Then as she was released from the embrace, she was pulled into another by her blue companion. Flailing a moment for she feared she had been grabbed again by the Shark-ubus, quickly she recognized the voice of her First-mate. "Er, You're welcome, Ma-am." Her tail flicked in pleasure at the accumulated praise, then she permitted the gripping of her hand by Ylria. Jec listened attentively tail keeping balance as she walked and ears swiveled to better hear her companion. Pulling a small pad from a side pocket of her bag with the mouse's free hand, Jec looked over her notes before answering, "I'll need some alchemical supplies and assorted other bits and pieces. Nothing that should be too dangerous to find here.. I think."

Jec nodded as her companion took the lead for choosing direction. She twitched her whiskers nervously though, it seemed this dagger of hers was something more than it seemed. The mouse was nervous about many things, but this change of direction had enough of a chance to go foully that high alert was necessary.

Arriving at the weapon shop safely surprised the mouse a little. The dealer seemed rather intent on his craft, and also on the desired recompense. Jec took a quick look over the goods that were arrayed before them, looking for anything interesting. Particularly a blade like Ylria's dagger. Once she had guaranteed that the goods looked to be in acceptable shape, she showed a small amount of gold to the merchant, pointing out anything of interest to Ylria.

Rolls: 29 perception
OOC: Alchemy Supplies (), Alchemical Components [poison and other bits] (), +2 INT thing? (), Anti-Grapple thing[or short range teleport] (), Wands? (), Other? ()
ItemBase CostAdjusted CostMoney RemainingRoll
Start-8000-80008000(XX)
Headband of Vast Inteligence +2 (Skill not chosen/chosen by DM/
randomly determined knowledge)
Cloak of the Hedge Wizard {Divination}2500125048502
Formula Alembic200100475034
Hybridization Funnel200100465028
Alchemist's Lab200100455074
Poison Components (Jackalroot Essence*5)3000500405079
Preserving Flask +120001000305065
Preserving Flask +240002000105065

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Weapons Merchant, Tag: Jec, Ylria

The merchant listened to the jingling of Ylria's coin, before nodding with agreement. "Swords and daggers? Why yes indeed.. for the right coin, I be having a cutlass of cutting, daggers of gutting and whatever ye seafaring hearts may desire."
The merchant grinned, taking Ylria onto a sales pitch.

Jec, meanwhile, was distracted by a peculiar sight... she could swear that one of the daggers in the back looked exactly like Ylria's.. how strange.

The dutiful mouse quickly pointed this out.. and the merchant grinned.. "This little piece be the dagger of the thunder master. More discerning eyes than the usual barnacle brains bothering me sales here ain't ye...

full disclosure though, what captain be ye sailing under? All magical weaponry be facing a little.. tax, ye see."

The merchant nodded, subtly shifting.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25956 Mitena, the good Doggo; Tag: Melon, Marnia; Mood: Playful;
HP: 67/67; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +3; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 23; CMB: 10

Mitena had followed Marnia along for her shopping, cheerfully admiring the scenery, barking at strang pirates, sniffing every third blade of grass... It was in the doggie code after all! She had a plan! A good plan, one that would make sure she would be able to protect all her mistress's and even get somthing fun for her newest friend melon!
Step 1: She looked for a enchanter. One who had a nice truststash preferable. There she would get her sword and scabbored enchanted! (92 and 18 respectivly).
Step 2: She would find a magic items vendor, her plan demanded that this vendor have no fewer then 12 warts on her face, and if her nose wasn't crooked then she was obviously a scammer! From such a woman she would procure a belt of physicial might, and a dire collar! (48 and 16)
Step 3: She would use the rest of her money to find an alchemist... she needed a special order...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
TAG: Mitena

Mitena's first shopping went a little awry.. while her barking kept hostile pirates at bay, who'd have thought that there was such a thing as a mustache-enchanter. Apparently he was a white-haired witch too, whatever that ment. Didn't seem too witchy, nor was his hair white. As she mentioned enchanting weapons however, he halted her step.

"One moment, M'lady. If you seek an enchanter for weapons and aren't with the Silvers or Maw crew, you can expect a hefty tax on your goods, just so you know."
With that information, the guard-dog could make her way to the ever so slightly suspicious looking wondrous item merchant first, aquiering a dire collar and a belt of physical might.
Your collar is cursed, it is an adorable collar rather than a dire collar. It functions as a dire collar in all respects, but uses reduce rather than enlarge person!

The belt too, seemed ever so slightly odd.. it was propably nothing.

You are rather sure it is just a normal belt of strength. Nothing odd about it. You feel a strange urge to prod your DM if your hp ever fall below half their maximum whilest wearing this belt though..

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria brightened at the mention of swords and weapons. She wanted to maybe see about getting her sword enchanted but something told her that there was more important work to do, that her master wanted her to accomplish something. She sighed, looking around idly and missing the subtle shift of the merchant. "Is that all you have? Maybe... maybe I can look a bit more?"

When Jec uncovered the dagger Ylria froze. A look of excitement and ecstasy came over her. She ran over to her mouse friend and hugged her. "Oh Jec! Oh Jec! You've found it, you've found it! Do you mind? Do you mind?" The cat girl was babble in a frenzy of excitement. "I must have it!" She took the dagger if Jec would give it up.

Ylria turned back to the shopkeeper managing to ignore the first question... "A tax? I'd gladly pay any tax that you wish me to provide, anything. I must have this dagger." It would have been better if Ylria had been more restrained in her bargaining or lack thereof but she was keyed to a fever pitch after nights of stern, thorough training with her master and would do anything both to please him and for more of his glorious domination.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The merchants eye glinted..
"Oh who am I to deny such urgent need.. for the right coin."
He grinned, rubbing his hands. "Let's see.. a dagger such as this.. plus the necessary taxes.."
He glanced at Ylria's coinpurse, as if estimating.. "It is a marvelous item of magical power with rare elemental command. Twenty-five thousand is more than a bargain if you ask me.."
He nodded.

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 51 Armor Class: 17 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 4/6, Elemental Assault: 6/7, Stunning Fist: 3/6, Rapture: 2/5

"Hmmm...waaait there a moment, I am not angry!" Marnia shouted to the merchant. Considering she had just sold her a cursed item that kept her from lying, maybe she would be persuaded to stop? In any case, Marnia would try to go after the girl. She was faster than most humans could ever hope to be, after all.

(24 perception, to listen/spot the girl through the smoke. If not possible she would jump or climb on a building to get a view on the exits of the smoke. Or become incorporeal and fly up?)

"You also look familiar...who was your grandma? My previous name was Mara Nialdasar, the famous adventurer and explorer! Well, like four...five hundred years ago. Its...uh....a really, really long story. So?" she asked curiously. She did have a proper family back then, and she also had a sister...maybe they were really related?

As for the curse, she didn't mind that much. Sure, speaking only truth could prove tricky, but worst case she could spank people...or well, she could try to find someone to remove them if it was too annoying.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Familiar merchant, Tortuga streets, Tag: Marnia

Marnia had a relatively easy time catching up to the merchant, not so easy a time questioning her, however, it took Marnia a moment to realize, but the reason she'd caught the merchant so easily was that she'd ran into a gruff looking pirate of her own.

"Who do you think I am can't you look infront of yourself?"
The other pirate insisted, one finger pointing to a red claw insignia upon his shoulder, which made the merchant girl go pale.
"Oh.. my.. s.. sorry sire. I been dawdling, silly me.."
"Y'know, I been hearing there be something good for the eyesight and.."

He glanced over to Marnia. "Oi, blue slut, you talkin' to this one? No one cares what yer name be. Ye can chat it up after I've gotten a proper apology from 'dis 'ere slut."

Repetition

Reputation score
Jec.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Merchant, Mood: Cautiously Excited, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Market
Noticing the dagger of similar likeness to Ylria's she stared whiskers twitching at the beautiful length. The merchant's commentary broke the musing mouse-girl from her thoughts and she whipped her snout to face the speaking man, tail gently wrapping around her foot. On Ylria's request Jequeline lifted the dagger handing it to her companion, assuming no objection from the merchant. The tax made her nervous and her ears which had been upright for most of the conversation flattened to her head again. The ridiculous price surprised the alchemist though. Her hair standing on end and tail flicking irritably, she whispered to Ylria, "It may be to our advantage to ask about another method of pay we could provide. A service perhaps?" Then she carefully looked around again, searching for anything else of interest which her since the first blade had proven to be so valuable.

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse Location: Tortuga

Ylria took the dagger and stroked it lovingly. She almost brought it to her lips to kiss and lick it but managed to restrain herself. When the merchant set the price her ears wilted and she seemed to slump into a deflated ball. "Oh... twenty-five thousand... I could never afford it, nowhere near." She listened to Jec and perked up just a bit as she nodded. "Sir... can we... can we offer other services in barter to reduce the cost?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmnnn.."
The merchant mused, whilest Ylria more closely inspected the dagger, bearing engravings of a stylistic, beautiful makeup definitly similiar to Rahadin's dagger, albeit with cloud and thunder rather than cloud and lightning motives..

"I mean there be something I'd be interested in, aye.. for.. unrelated reasons."
He folded his hands.

"Let's say I be interested in a certain elixir of the true maiden.. the problem is it currently be in the posession of a powerful person and.. I wouldn't want anyone to link me to that posession no longer being accurate.. savy?"
He folded his hands.

"The Elixir may for example currently in posession of Evil Rock."
He nodded, giving the two of you a pregnant pause.

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse Location: Tortuga

Ylria looked up only reluctantly from the dagger that she was caressing lovingly. The weapon was beautiful and complimented the vessel of her master perfectly. Ylria was sure that this was why her master had guided her to this shop. She looked over at the merchant and frowned for a moment. Nodding slowly she leaned in and whispered to Jec. "Can we seek this potion or can you make him one yourself and save us the trouble?" Ylria turned to face the merchant. "Who or what is Black Rock and where can we find him? It was apparent that Ylira was incredibly eager to own the blade.

Aenon

Reputation score
Ki Pool: 6/6, Elemental Assault: 7/7, Stunning Fist: 6/6, Rapture: 5/5

"She was running away from me, and she stumbled upon you, and then she apologized. Besides, she didn't really hurt you, right?" she mused.

"However my situation is more urgent...I could be her great-great-great-grandmother or something! By the way, what's that claw mark?" she asked. Of course bitch-slapping the pirate would also work, but there was not really a good reason to do so...yet.

Repetition

Reputation score
Jec.jpg
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Merchant, Mood: Cautiously Excited, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Market
This Black Rock didn't sound good, and the alchemist flicked her whiskers in annoyance. She had a feeling that she knew about this person, but there were other logisitics to handle now. Tail rather still, she muttered back to Ylria, "I cannot currently make such an elixir, but if we were to get our hands on it, I may be able to copy it." An idea came to her mind of Ventus suddenly growing his own pair of boobs along with the annoying voice of his raising. A shiver of giggling ran from her whiskers over her ears and fluffing her fur till her tail wiggled with considering the hilarity of the situation. Shaking herself before turning back to the merchant, "I think this is a possible exchange, do you have a timeline on when you want this elixir? Also what knowledge do you have, or people you know that would know more about both the elixir and acquiring it?" She also considered that tickling in the back of her mind that the name had caused.

> Profession (Sailor): 21 - On Black Rock