What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Repetition

Reputation score
26837 Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Jack, Mood: Sleepy & Happy, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Upstairs of the Captain Bartholomew's Bar, Tortuga
Important numbers: HP: 61/61 Armor Class: 19/16 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: None (Yet)
Abilities: Bombs: 14/14; Extracts Prepared: , *2, , ; Mutagen: DEX; Spontaneous Healing: 8/8
Jec really didn't want to move much having been thoroughly bred and currently was floating in bliss, but she worked a little to keep Master's seed within her. It wasn't very comfortable for sleeping, but that was ok, she should stay away anyhow for Ylria's breeding. Instead of falling into the oblivion the mouse welcomed the pain and iron tang, whispering her thanks as the catgirl was pulled away.

The horny and compliant mouse nuzzled into Jack's petting hand, before chuckling and nodding her agreement to Master Jack's plan.

Jec quivered with the idea. Although she hadn't been part of the original crew that got blessed with fertility, they had fixed that problem as soon as her womb came in and she was available to the many fishfolk crew as another breeding slut. The chance to make her more fertile was positively delicious. "That would be delightful Master, I'll work on finding the ingredients once we've dealt with that Evil Rock bitch. When I'm done we'll be so fertile that you'll knock us up with a blowjob." The mouse chuckled, exaggerating a little but the thought was certainly sexy.

Jec kept whispering her suggestions into Ylria's ear until her mind was sufficiently full of Jack's dominance, as full as the cat's pussy was of his phallus and as, soon both, her womb was full of the Master's seed. Thoroughly enjoying the show and participating in her own way. Suddenly the sleepy mouse wasn't beside her yowling friend. Looking up she lazily noticed the couple coming back down beside her, but this time with Jack underneath. With a smile Jec licked Master's cheek before pulling her soft furred body against his strong, sweaty one. "Such good playthings, fluffy and loving, what more could one want?" She watched the now familiar change of expression that signaled both companion's orgasm and she smiled, recognizing the bliss her cat friend was now feeling. She whispers into her Master's ear as he reaches around her pulling her hip against his, and she wrapped her tail on the holding arm. "Perhaps you are evil, and perhaps we shouldn't be doing this, but I've had fun so far. I wouldn't mind a little bad with the good." Jec whispered as the last free words she could. If she were to look back with a clear mind perhaps she would have made a different decision, but it was too late now. Her mind slipped into unconsciousness teased by a teased and deep seated heat of seed and the fresh petting of her nub.

In her dream Jec tried to organize her children, but it was hopeless, and if something exploded at least they had been trained to put out the fire quickly. Wait, that little cat looked like someone she knew. Ah well, children will be children, and all of them acted like their father. Such a strong, unruly man, rugged and handsome. Ahhh.

Yawning Jec's first thoughts were to the warmth around her waist and wrapped in her tail. 'Mmhh, this is nice. I wonder what that cold thing on my neck is.. COLD THING ON MY NECK!' She shot up like she had been fired from a Red Dawn cannon and looked around her, reaching up and feeling for a moment the thing metal around her throat. Looking at Ylria everything became clear. Jack's, no, MASTER Jack's words made sense too, but that was good. Master Jack had collared her, he wanted to keep her forever! It was so nice of him to do that, especially when she had no chance of fighting back, like while sleeping. It made for the best gift to wake up to.

Chuckling with Owner Jack's joke the mouse settled down once more, nuzzling against him and giving plenty of access to her pussy. She reached over to fondle and play with his balls, a good thank you, but one that would need some more work. She hoped desperately that Jack would let her suck his delicious cock again, perhaps fuck her again, make certain his seed had rooted in her womb. Let her carry his first brood.

Eventually Jec went to the privy, in part to handle nature, but also to brew up a thing or two without prying eyes. Her dream had brought a realization to her as she awoke and she mixed the ingredients quickly and infusing it with her essence before downing it. Anyone nearby would hear her surprised moaning as suddenly a part of her she never thought to see again slowly regrew and stood at attention. She finished the other brewing she had before returning to Jack's room to share both the new part of her and gifts for each. Having given each their potions she pulled her pants down and proudly showed Master Jack and Ylria her newly grown dick. It soon stood at attention, before detaching itself, to everyone's surprise, and climbing up her body to sit on her shoulder. The thing had the form of a monkey and was soon named Momo, which he seemed to appreciate.

> OOC: Gives and to Jack || and to Ylria

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26878 Lily, the girly doggo!!!; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Confused;
HP: 76/76; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +4; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 24; CMB: 11

"Good morning Miss Chiri~" Mitena giggled happily. She was still wearing the same pink robes from yesterday, complementing her silky smooth blond fur perfectly! Just cause she left Mistress Siley didn't mean that she didn't want to be a super cute doggie anymore! "Oooo, is that from Mistress Siley!" She scrambled forward nudging up under Chiri's arms to get a better look at the letter written with flowing handwriting in a gorgeous, and probably expensive, pink ink! "It is! I knew she wouldn't forget about me!" her tail furiously wagged back and forth, striking Chiri between the legs as the doggo read the letter...
Like most things, Mitena read, some good some bad, all confusing. "Mistress Siley loves me lots... I know it... but I want her to fight with us. She might get hurt and Mistress Marnia and the others will probably get hurt... I don't like it at all! Maybe I can try talking to her and captain? I know she doesn't like Marnia, and I'm worried she'll try to kidnap me again though..." She sighed, popping down under Chiri. "We also need to find out what happened to Jec and Ylria." She wasn't a leader-ly puppy, so she wondered what they should do. "Maybe Melon and I can go talk to Siley and you and Mistress Marnia can try and find Jec and Ylria?" she suggested... splitting up was always the best plan, or so she was told.

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 51+14 Armor Class: 20 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 4/6, Elemental Assault: 3/7, Stunning Fist: 2/6, Rapture: 1/5
Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So, she was made to drink some alchemical thing that made her like that...maybe she should ask Jecquline later, Marnia decided.

"You weren't ugly!The old you was very cute and nice too!" Marnia assured the doggie,cuddling with her and scratching her ears.

"You were very heroic, and very strong, otherwise she wouldn't have also liked you! Otherwise, she could have made any stray doggie become cute and empty, if she really wanted one!" Marnia nodded with her dozen generations worth of lewd novel wisdom.

"If someone really likes you, they accept you like the way you are! What if after you had turned, she didn't like you any more? That's why some people leave their pets on the road!" she gave a stern warning "That's why, you have to be who you are...and always remember, we are a family here...and you are always family, even if you change a bit....ok?" she asked, before pulling the doggie to a kiss, and probably other lewdities...

~~~~~~~~~

Marnia sighed looking at the captain who fell asleep in the side of the ship. Poor captain sure had it hard, she mused. She decided to pick her up, and also bring her to her own bed. After all, Mitena or now Lily would enjoy sleeping at someone's feet, and herself had very cold feet...

"Hmmm....Captain you are family for us too...don't worry, we will find your sweetheard...and the sword..." she whispered gently, kissing Captains forehead hoping to give her some nice dreams.

To DM: [Marnia will sneak out before morning for some midnight gift shopping!]
~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Mitena would find that her doghouse had been renewed with a new pink color, a name plate that read 'Lily' on one side and 'Mitena' on the other side, and a few girly blankets inside, along with a brush and a pink collar that had a metal plate reading 'SLUT' carved on it.

Also, everyone would find two pairs of panties on their bed...however, their own panties would be mysteriously missing! All the panties had an 'RR' embroidered at the front!

~~~~~~~
"Hmm....wait, I thought her name was silly, but it's actually Siley? How silly..." Marnia mused. "...also, I am already dead..."

"Well, I agree fighting them is not a good idea...oh right, she is my grand-grand-grand-grand-daughter. She is a good girl."
she nodded.

"I think...uhm...splitting up is always a good idea, but I don't want you anywhere close to that Siley, she can bite....I think we should invite her for a tea instead...then persuade her to become a good melon...or maybe even join us?" she suggested.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chiri, The Red Dawn, Tag: Mitena, Marnia

"Also.. interesting Makeover Mitena, very... pink."
She hesitated, before giving the dog-girl a slight pat.
"You don't want her to fight us, you mean? Also, why are we arguing with your grand-whatever daughter Marnia? Anyway, err.. I could summon something to go spy for the other two, but it's a suprisingly big city.. and lots of it seems made out of ships, have you noticed that? Fascinating...

It's a shame we don't have more fishmen-warriors, they could propably help with the trouble going on. Anyway. Unless you have another idea I'd propably stay here and guard the ship until the captain wakes up. She was very asleep...

Also, my name's Chiri. Chiri. It's not that hard, silly doggo..."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Lily, the girly doggo!!!; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Confused;
HP: 76/76; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +4; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 24; CMB: 11

In the morning Mitena had woken up snuggled into the pretty pink blankets of her new doggie house! She yipped excitedly as she bundled up in the blankets letting the soft fabrinc rub against her bare skin! What's more she had a new, pink collar and pretty panties! Examining the sign she playfully flipped it back and forth between her names, leaving the sign on Mitena for the time being.
She excitedly hugged her ghosty Mistress! "Thank you for the pretty pinkness of my doggie house! It's so super-de-duperdy cute now!" she giggled with approval.

===

Mitena playfully nipped at Chiri, "I know your name silly Chiri! Mistress Siley is the one who made me super cute!" She smiled focusing back on Marnia. "Ok! Well I can invite her still... I know you're worried about me, but I don't think she'll listen to anyone but me. Mistress really super hates things she doesn't think are pretty, and seeing Mistress Marnia again will probably just make her angrier. Let me take Melon and we'll invite her back to the ship for tea, ok?" She was a little nervous about going back to Siley, but she knew her Mistress well enough that diplomacy wouldn't be an option if Marnia was with them at first.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chiri, The Red Dawn, Tag: Mitena, Marnia

"The captain's pretty.. you know, if she got a little bath and sobered up a lot... hrmnn what to do about that anyway.. What shall we do with the drunken captain?"
Chiri interjected with a chuckle. "I mean.. I guess we could put her in the long-boat 'till she's sober."
She looked at the others, questioning louder: "Put her in the long-boat 'till she's sober?"

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse, Neckbreaker Jack Location: Captain Bartholomew's Bar, Private Room Tortuga
HP: 34/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ylria orgasmed intensely as Jack pulled her sexy bottom back against his cock and then flooded her with his seed. She'd arched her back, opened her thighs to give him the deepest possible penetration and after he came inside her she dipped her head down even further to ensure that every bit of his seed pooled against the entrance to her womb. Ylria knew that there was something vaguely wrong with giving herself to Jack so completely but surely Master... Master... "Ahhhhh!" She screamed as she orgasmed again, Jack's hands leaving bruises in her soft thighs. Then, well filled with semen and snuggling warmly against Jec and Jack Ylria forgot anything but the warm glow in her belly and the joy she felt as Jack touched and rubbed his two lovers.

In the morning Ylria yawned and stretched, still nude with her thighs wet with the residue of semen and girl cum from the high before. Her hand went to the collar and she gasped, looking at Jack before melting against her master with love and gratitude. "Thank you oh thank you Master Jack for your seed and your glorious collar. We are your joyous, grateful breeding slaves!" She rolled over onto her back, spreading her thighs widely and raising her knees until her body was bent double, her pussy exposed and open as it weeped the mixed residue of her breeding. "Touch me Master, touch me. Take me again." She looked up as Jec returned and giggled, still lewdly spread as the mouse girl, her fellow slave conjured up a cute little cock. "Oh it's delightful Jec, what a wonderful thing of delight!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neckbreaker Jack, Captain Bartholomew's bar, Tag: Jec, Ylria

Perhaps Jack hadn't enslaved them by magical means, but in a way, that made it feel like he had a firm, secure hold on them even more so. Naturally, they weren't just nothing but obediant slaves just after a single fuck, but sleeping with him, letting his warm seed seep into them, inhaling his scent deep into their receptive, animalistic systems while they dreamed.. it got slowly easier to think of themselves as property of the strong, charismatic pirate. He was bad, yes. But he treated them good...

"Ahahaha.. oh I love your attitude!" Jack grinned and gave Jec a smooch on her muzzle for the blowjob comment, grinning, before glancing down at himself and his morning wood.
"Yeah.. sorry about that, Ylria. I wont be fucking you this morning."
He nodded, with a determined smirk.
"See, unlike you two, I am a light sleeper, I got up in the morning, checked out your things, and well..."
He smirked, before lifting a dagger.. and skillfully tossing it in the wood behind Ylria, waid, that dagger was..

Electricity cascaded along the blade, until, with a crackling, Master Rahadin stood there!

"You know that excuses are useless.. so I'll give you a moment to beg, slut."
Rahadin growled down at her, lightnlign crackling over his narrowed eyebrows, accompanied by Jack smirking. "Turns out your lightning spirit is.. quite agreeable. I will breed you.. and he, will train you." "And, once you find my brother, he'll take away any hope you might have had of freeing yourself from your THREE MASTERS."
He nodded, a finger hooking into his pants as Master Rahadin raised a brow. "Slut.. when I told you to beg, I didn't mean with words."

Jack smirked over, tipping his chin. "Turns out, the spirit loves training women, but can't get them pregnant.. which means no point in me getting jealous, now while we are at punishing sluts..."
He raised his hand, to high five Rahadin, stepping up to Jec with a lustful grin. "Come here.. I think you deserve a bit of punishment yourself for that little dick-growing prank, you almost made me -really- question my eyes."
He smirked at Jec, spreading his legs to invite her into his lap, whilest also extending his hands around her neck again, holding her there, letting her feel how frail she was. "Thanks for the potions, my little mouse-slut. But unless you already guzzles your fertility potion.. and you should have made a show of that, you still need another breeding now.. relax.. Exhale deeply.. yes.. that's it. Your head all woozy and your pussy all wet."
He encouarged, hard shaft prodding at Jec's entrance again.

"Now, my two little sluts." "Our. Sluts."
"Yes, right.. while you two are getting fucked, it's time for you to recieve instructions. Because thats how you need to be treated, with proper infos fucked right into your horny heads.

In the afternoon, we will be dealing with Evil Rock. She's a nasty bitch, but do as you are told and.. We can do it!"

"Are you listening proper Ylria? Or do I need to stuff your ass full so your head can pay full attention?.. Yeah, that's propably it, you can't pay full attention with a hard cock infront of you... Want to get bred by cock again? You don't deserve that, yet!"
Rahadin added, with a slapping of Ylria's bottom. Well, it semeed there was no .. conflict among her masters, at least!

Repetition

Reputation score
27040 Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Jack, Mood: Deserving Punishment, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Upstairs of the Captain Bartholomew's Bar, Tortuga
Important numbers: HP: 61/61 Armor Class: 19/16 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: None (Yet)
Abilities: Bombs: 14/14; Extracts Prepared: , *2, , ; Mutagen: DEX; Spontaneous Healing: 8/8
Having pleased Jack the mouse nuzzled into Master's kiss. How could someone who made her feel this good be bad? He just put a mundane collar on her after all, it was her instinct that made her want him like this. Want him to make her his in every way. This thought caused her whiskers to tremble and pussy to grow damp.

Entranced by the sudden appearance of another sexily dominant male, though not half as interesting as Master, Jec watched the two get working on Ylria. She wasn't quite sure what the cat had done wrong, for wasn't magic a good way to get stronger? Jack wasn't objecting so it was clearly not worth thinking too much about.

The two men made an odd gesture and Jack seemed to get serious and mad with her. It wasn't a good feeling, as she approached nervously the alchemist hunched further and further over in sorrow and remorse for angering Master. Looking at her was a pitiable sight, bent over and ears down, large eyes looking sadly at her Master and tail moving nearly lifelessly as it dragged on the ground behind her. Just as the other man had said she knew that words wouldn't cut it. Momo seemed also to take the hint and quickly scurried back to his place attaching to the furred pelvis without any hint of a seam between the two. The new penis remained hard and the mouse's pussy moistened as she approached, showing how Master's presence affected her, even cowed by his disapproval.
Sitting in master's lap as shown she shook her head about the fertility potion, she hadn't had the time to research it yet and and... Master gave his command and everything else fluttered out the large, soft ears still lowered in sadness. Nodding Jecqueline pushed her chin up and the air from her lungs. She didn't want to resist anything from Master, her tail wrapping against his leg so more of her could touch him. As his shaft pressed against the soft labia lips Master would find them soaked, just from her obedience to him.
Jack was talking to that other man again, not that it mattered. Only the strong hands on her throat mattered, his body making hers do as he wished just as his words would make her mind do the same.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse, Neckbreaker Jack, Master Rahadin Location: Captain Bartholomew's Bar, Private Room Tortuga

Ylira gasped as Jack hurled the dagger at the wall causing Master Rahadin to flash forth in a glory of lightning. "Master! Master! Forgive me!" Ylria could only fall to her knees in awe, sorrow and unbridled lust as the magnificent figure of her lightning master loomed before her. "Please master, please..." She glanced back at Jack and then at master Rahadin as the depth of her plight and her bondage were made clear to her. Jack and Rahadin were in league to control, claim, train and breed both her and Jec. Then when they found the dagger and freed Rahadin's brother she would be chained and dominated beyond hope of escape. Ylria felt a pulse of fear and arousal as the powerful, dominant males each so strong and virile sealed her fate. She would be trained to perfection as a fighting and serving slut even while being ruthlessly plowed and bred as a broodmare for her THREE masters. Joy coursed through her body, love and desire to serve and please even as she shivered with the feeling of the chains that would bind her and painful lashes of lightning and thunder that would punish and reward her.

Crawling forward on her hands and knees Ylria approached master Rahadin and began to kiss and lick at his feet and ankles. "Master, master..." she moaned. "Let me serve you Master." She kissed and licked her way up her master's pants and then swiftly and deftly unbuttoned his pants. Her slender, soft hand slipped inside and brought forth master Rahadin's massive, swollen cock. "Mmmm... I am your slut Master." Ylria leaned forward and licked along the underside of the masculine rod, savoring the smell and taste of the cock. She kissed and licked at the tip, teasing the little slit and then wrapping her lips around the pulsing head. Bobbing forward she took the cock to the back of her throat and began to suck and lick. Swirling her tongue over the hard, heated flesh Ylria pulled back and off the cock with a loud smack leaving a line of precum and saliva between the tip and her lips. "Master... Master... I understand. Fuck me, fuck me hard until I am perfectly obedient and ready to serve against Evil Rock." Her hands came up and pulled down his pants to his ankles. She leaned forward and sucked at just the head as her hands now moved up to cup and roll his balls. Pulling back again she met his eyes. "Master... let me be worthy of your cock, let me prove that I am worthy to be bred again and again. Please master." Then yet again Ylria took the massive shaft in her mouth and pressed herself slowly forward until the entire length was buried in her mouth, the head pressing into her throat as she nestled her lips and nose into Rahadin's groin.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Masters,Captain Bartholomew's bar, Tag: Jec, Ylria

The definitly male-led foursome now had two men groaning in pleasure, as they thrust forward, Each having positioned, and now claiming a nice, soft, warm and wet orifice for themselves, Jack taking Jec's pussy, Rahadin Ylria's mouth, with Jack musing: "Alright, listen up my sluts. Evil Rock is an earth-mage. Long story short, we'll try to fight her upon wooden underground, give her less ammunition. Hit her hard..." At that point, Rahadin gave Ylria's bottom a well-timed slap.

"And make sure she can't concentrate too much on spells, and we can take her down.. oh before you ask, she isn't as.. understanding as you two."
"Not everyone can be trained into a good, obediant pussy for their masters, be proud."
Rahadin praised.

"Don't give me such a sad look little mouse-slave." Jack tried to cheer Jec up.. mostly with his cock, however. "You just want to be a good, obediant mouse and feel my nice cock as a reward, right? Alright then.. shh shhhh.."
He soothed her, before thrusting deep into Jec.

"Unlike you Horny Kitty." Rahadin smirked down, having gripped the cat-girls hair to pull her upon his shaft on all fours. "Yes, you are a slut, a slave to big, strong male cock throbbing in your body.. but not enough. Look at her."
Rahadin pointed, to Jec, currently in the grasp of her master, who was holding her on the border between consciousness and unconsciousness, dominant fingers closed around her throat as he slowly, determinedly thrust into her to make her a little mouse-putty upon his shaft.
"She only thinks about cock right now. Masters cock. How to get it, how to please it."
He nodded, encouraging her whilest she suckled on him eagerly, playing with his heavy balls.

Meanwhile, Jack smirked over, leaning closer to whisper to Jec: "Your slave-sister is such an eager cocksucker. I bet you will do better next time, be just as eager.. no.. moreso.. as her. But don't worry, we aren't cruel.."
He grinned over to Rahadin, as he positioned Jec, pushing her forwards, relenting his consuming grasp around her throat to push her onto the bed, somewhat onto all fours.. only to meet with Ylria, who found herself plopped down infront of her companion, pussy wide open.. for Rahadin to deliciously sink into her.

"Look.. so happy can a girl be with a master fucking her!" Rahadin declared, with each of you having the sight of the other, with a poweful master standing behind, thrusting into you, pushing you forwars, almost face to face now.
"I haah.. know it can be hard to give up your autonomy, to accept you now belong to masters cock, that you'd do whatever to get fucked by your masters cock, but it's ok... why don't you two relax and comfort each other, give your fellow cock-slave a nice, calming haah.. kiss while we.. fuck.. fill you up good.."
Jack suggested, pushing deep into Jec.
"Obey, sluts!" Rahadin added, filling Ylria deep with his full shaft, warmth and lust twitching, then pumping into the two. "Look at you two horny slaves. You couldn't stop if you wanted to, could you?"
"He's right you know.. no going back now, but it's ok.. I told you, I'm bad, not evil.. you make master feel good.. you get to feel good. No abuse, no nonsense, just two women, having learned their place in life."
"At masters feet!"
The two men declared, as warmth poured into the two, well-fucked bodies, and finally, Rahadin disappeared with a tingling of electricity flowing through Ylria's body, a painful reminder of her place.. Whilest Jec found her lust quivering, helpless fucked body petted gently, encouragingly.. if she made sure not to disappoint master, she'd feel good...

"HAaah.. alright you two.. that was fun and a half, but.. let's get dressed and get ready, right?"

Jack suggested finally, grinning down.

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 51+14 Armor Class: 20 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 4/6, Elemental Assault: 3/7, Stunning Fist: 2/6, Rapture: 1/5
Conditions: Corporeal

"Hmmm....that's not a bad idea! But she is fine in her bed for now. Lets just leave her a note for when she wakes up..." Marnia mused

"That's not a good idea either! If you go there, what reason will she have to come to find you?"

"Also, you are the one who can smell where the others are! And we need Jecqueline to help make some...tea first!"
she explained.

"So, first we will look for the others...they could be abducted by sexy ninjas, you know. What if they tickle and breed them and keep them here forever?" she pondered.

"Thus, first we save the others...then we organize an afternoon tea party, where we abd...persuade Silley to join us! Maybe we could have Captain Dread join too...he could be helpful if the weather gets too hot...and by that time, Captain would be up too!"

Repetition

Reputation score
Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Jack, Mood: Deserving Punishment, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Upstairs of the Captain Bartholomew's Bar, Tortuga
It wasn't that the mouse couldn't breath as her master clasped his hands about her throat, but it certainly did constrict her. Everything about her slowed, proceeding at a languorous pace. Most of it didn't even seem real anymore. The warm fuzziness of air deprivation was real, kind of. Master Jack was real. Master Jack was everything. His cock filled her delicate pussy like nothing had before and nothing would again. Desperately she'd try to grip and squeeze the intruding length, let each and every fold memorize the feel of Master. Let him appreciate her every effort. He was speaking again and the semi-real words floated into the large, soft ears. Embedding each new truth into the sluggishly operating mind. His sluts... Master did like her. The warmth of the comment made her punishment that much more bearable. She had to do better. A sharper noise pierced in for a moment, but the falseness of it fell quickly away.

[ITALIC]'Take the rock to wood and don't let spells.'[/ITALIC] It was so much effort to piece even that together. Master's strong muscles rippled under her clawed paws. Chiseled biceps, that led to his shoulder. Knotted, scared back muscles that ached to be rubbed, stretched, relaxed. His long, luxurious, salt stained hair. It just kept going and going. His warm scalp that deserved to be massaged, and rubed. Letting master have every pleasure in releasing his tension, while he forced hers out.

Master didn't want her to be sad! Jec's eyes would glitter as she forced a whimpery moan out around the blockage. Yesss, rreewardss. Slowly she nodded, making certain that she was making the right motion. The deep thrust forced her eyes to roll back in their sockets as she managed to reach a level of maddening pleasure never before known to the alchemical mouse.

The normally more energetic mouse's tail slid nearly lifelessly on the floor. Her feet hung down, without any power to move them on her own. Ears flopped lopsidedly to each side, neither down nor up. Jec was trying to lick Jack's neck affectionately, but kept missing and then it moved. Before her hazy vision was a friend, Ylria? The horny cat was so eagerly sucking Master's cock. That is how Jequeline should be. No, more eager. Master must be happier with her, let him make her a horny, fuzzy brood-mother. One that luxuriates her mouth on Master's prick even when her pussy is full of his young.
The world shifted suddenly as more air filled the failing lungs, letting the fluttering heart beat stronger. Lifting the blanket from her mind enough to see her sister before her. Happily being fucked by dagger Master. As thank you to Master for the gift of his dick and showing the blissful expression of her cat sister, the mouse moaned loudly, wrapping her tail about his waist. A soft living belt, egging him to fuck her harder.

Both masters spoke now, whispering truths to her. Happiness was Master fucking you. Want to belong to Master's cock. Anything for Master's cock! Master pressed her forward and soon the mouse found herself nose to nose with Ylria. Opening her mouth, sloppily Jec tried to kiss her fellow slave, still not in full control of her body. Her tongue lazily lapping on the side of the cat-girl's face unless captured by the same.
Obey, yess, obedience was good. Can't stop. Master is not evil. If Master feels good, you'll feel good. Belong at Master's feet. The dam broke and Jec found herself riding the bubbly warm cum of Master into her own climax. Air returning now in full to her lungs as someone gently rubbed her soft fur. Still shivering from the experience she forced herself around to bring her nose to Master Jack's crotch. The new truths still floating in her mind, solidifying slowly as she made to clean the mess from his penis. Replacing her juices eagerly with spit. Not caring what state she was in, just that master felt good. She knew now that she belonged to Master's cock and she'd do anything for it, because happiness was Master fucking her. That Master didn't like her being sad and he'd reward her for being obedient and good.

"Tha-thank you Master. I'm glad you felt good, your reward was too kind." Having finished her cleaning of Master, the mouse quickly dressed as was told, and eagerly awaited by the door as she finished. She knew the sooner they got started the less chance Evil Rock would get a chance to sniff out this plot.

As they moved about, under Master Jack's direction, Jec tried to keep to the shadows as best as possible. She knew they would be better able to ambush the Rock that way.

Momo
Momo stayed rather still throughout the time that Mistress was fucked. He was rather seperate from her mind so he didn't quite understand what Jack was saying, but the strong man made the two of them feel good. Momo even released a show of his appreciation by spraying across Mistress' stomach as she too met her climax. Satisfied for a little he waited until another pair of nondescript eyes might be of use.

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse, Neckbreaker Jack, Master Rahadin Location: Captain Bartholomew's Bar, Private Room Tortuga

Ylria yelped as Master Rahadin slapped her ass. The sudden shock pulled her out of a total focus on her master's cock to listen to Master Jack. "Mmmllfff..." she mumbled around Rahadin's cock as Jack outlined what would be planned in their coming attack on Evil Rock. Far more important to her than Jack's word was Master Rahadin's praise. She would be a good, obedient pussy for her masters, well trained and eager to serve.

She gurgled but managed not to choke as Master wrapped his hands in her hair to pull fully pull her down on his delicious cock. "Mmmmfff... mmmffff..." she moaned loudly striving to reassure her master that she would be a good slut... no, a great slut! Working even harder Ylria began to work Rahadin's cock fully down her throat, burying him deeply even as she suckled. Pulling back she bobbed in short, quick motions while flicking her tongue along the sensitive underside of the cock. Then she took him deeply, rolling his cock inside her mouth, cheeks bulging out even as her tongue continued steady, wicked motions. All the while Ylria stroked and tickled his ball sack, teasing him and urging along a huge load of semen for master's delight.

Ylria looked up and gasped as Rahadin pulled her rudely off his cock and manhandled her bodily onto the bed. Kneeling eagerly Ylria quickly arched her back, spread her knees and with her tail raised and curled over her back offered her pussy. Indeed she reached back and with one hand spread her sloppy folds to Rahadin's cock. "Mrrrroooooowwwww aaaiiieeeee!!" Ylria cried out in instant orgasm as Master Rahadin plunged his cock into her open, eager sex. Nodding Ylria leaned forward and brought one arm up to wrap around the back of Jec's neck. Using her leverage and the thrusting motion of their masters Ylria pressed her lips against Jec's and kissed her with wanton passion. Ylria pushed her tongue into Jec's mouth, swirling, exploring and pressing as strongly as Jack and Rahadin were fucking their pussies.

"Mrroooowwww..."
Ylria moaned again into Jec's mouth as they continued to kiss. She nodded and shivered, orgasming again as the reality of her servitude, her glorious bondage and servitude to Rahadin and Jack and her soon to be third master. She would dedicate her life, her body and her soul to being the best slave, the best servant and the best slut possible. Again she screamed, pulling back from Jec to raise her head and cry out; "Yeeeooowwwlllllmmmrrooooowwww!" as Master Rahadin flooded her pussy with his glorious, heaven sent cum. She pressed forward again, kissing Jec only to shiver and orgasm yet again as Master Rahadin's lightning flowed through her. Well connected to Jec the harsh flood of electricity joined the two slaves, sparking and flashing around them causing hair and fur to stand on end.

Finally Ylria slumped to the bed as Master Rahadin returned to his place. She lay twitching and shivering before rising slowly to her hands and knees. Seeing Jec serve Jack Ylria crawled over and joined her sister in licking and cleaning Jack's cock and ball sack. Finally done she rose and wiped herself clean before dressing and kneeling in front of Jack. "Yes master, thank you for fucking us."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Master Jack, Captain Bartholomew's bar, Tag: Jec, Ylria

"Ohoho.. I see you've taken a liking to my cock.. very good mouse-girl. Ooh you too, Ylria." Jack approved at his slaves licking. Was that why she did it? Now it certainly felt that way. Whilest there was no magical conrol going on, Jec devoting himself to licking Jack's cock after he fucked and used her so throughoutly.. if gentle, at least considering some of the things he'd done to Ylria, .. the sight of that throbbing shaft, it was hard to disagree with the lewd things they'd been told...
Jacks hand gently scratched behind one feline, one rodent ear, nodding his approval, before gently guiding them into another kiss, seeming to quite like the sight of the girls happy experssion crowding his hard shaft.

"Good slaves.. You are lucky that you have such nice, good teachers for your womanly desires.. of course it is only natural, heh. Same for me. A ship, obediant wifes to tend to it, cook me food, suck my dick, what more could a man want?" Master Jack praised, pulling up his pants and slipping into his shirt.. only for a hand each reaching out to cup a lady-bottom.
"Although don't worry, in public you'll be just my trusted lieutenants.. for most people anyway. Can't have any bastards disrespecting MY bitches, ya keen?"

He grinned, before finally realeasing their bottoms.
"I'm glad you so quickly understood that master-cock is the true reward for good girls like you.. heh, and here I was worried I'd have to lock you up in my room on the Jolly Maiden, train you, break you.. oh who am I kidding, I might still do that.. but now only if you beg me nice enough.
Hmnn although I could think of another reward or two.. some jewelry.. come on girls, you got to look the part for me, Jack likes fucking classy.. oh.. and tatoos to show everyone whom you belong to? Hrmnn.. nah not sure how that worksk with fur.. then again, I know a guy that's pretty magic with his tatoos.."

Jack mused, as he made his way down the innroom with his two new girls, paying for a suprisingly nice breakfast that, aside from master Jack's hands roaming on occasion.. as they could, as their bodies were now his property, was uneventful. Finally, he left the pub with his new girls, taking a detour to have a letter set up and messenger delivered to Evil Rock, some nondescript contact request, it appeared, it was late morning, almost noon by now, whilest Jack seemed to be looking for the right place for his little assassination plot...

Only to stop in a less frequently traveled side-street, nodding and glancing from one girl to the other, giving a wave to a lazy merchant setting up shop at the exit of the alleyway. "Evil Rock will pass through here, so this is a good place.. we got a bit of a longer waiting time however, so.. just to make sure your nice training has taken proper a little test.."
He shrugged, and pulled down his pants all of a sudden! To reveal his flaccid, but still impressively sized cock, before raising his voice, so that the merchant, and some potential passerbies could hear him. One hand gently caressed down along Jec's cheek, almost seeming to guide her.. whilest the other grabbed Ylria's collar, pulling her downwards mercilessly.
"Now, kneel and suck my cock, both of you. Don't worry about the audience you might get.. after all, my pleasure is more important than some strangers, right?"
He commanded, presenting his thick, manly, flaccid but now slightly throbbing length to the two with him... was there any hesitation still in their minds that they belonged their master, that they had inhibitions about tasting that delicious cock, even while in public? Did any of those potentially noticing them even matter, when masters cock needed attending? "Remember to share, my slaves. "

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena - Girly.png Lily, the girly doggo!!!; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Doggo;

Mitena, remembering that she was not a crew member but a good girly doggie smiled at Marnia's insistence. "Ok Mistress Marnia!" She giggled. "I'll track 'em super good for you!" Though... she still didn't really know how to scent things right... but that didn't matter all doggos could track even if they couldn't smell. Right? "Track the others down, then we worry about Draedmaw crew," She nodded understandingly. Her golden furred tail started to wag furiously, her short pink rob swishing back and forth, she still didn't have a tail hole, so as she spun around, Marnia could get a nice few of the lacy pink panties the doggo wore. "Time to track!" She giggled, dropping to all fours, and inhaling deeply through her nose, taking in nothing but the smell of booze, salt air, and heavy; rotten sex.
[Survival Check: 6]

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tortuga Streets
Tag:
Marnia, Lily

You decided to look for the rest of the crew and leave Chiri in charge of the ship, perhaps leaving a letter for Rovana.

"Hey before you leave.. if you really are all crazy enough to pick a fight with the Dreadmaw pirates, perhaps I could use my.. merchanting contacts to get you something good later... I'd appreciate if those fish-things stopped groping my ass though..."
Marnia's G-Daughter bemoaned on their way out.
Lily.. struggled a little finding a path to their companions. There were a lot of people in this town, although, most awake right now where mor of the workery-type, not the pirates that partied at night.

Briefly, Lily felt watched..
but that was propably just her imagination. The streets of Tortuga were busily filled with buzzing activity from several pirates. A bard was playing in a corner, her singing quite nice, but her lute terrible, propably owed to having a hook for a right hand.
There was a tiefling-pirate watching them with a fiery gaze to the bard singing on about: "So in the drink we go sing or swim we-oh, Davy Johnes tried to take us down..."
There even was a ruggedly handsome man with the Dreadmaw insignia getting a blow-job from two sluts in a side-street, to a small audience of Tortugan workers and merchant with his hands suspiciously in his robes! Wait... those sluts seemed familiar..

After some search you happen upon your comrades, currently being guided to suck a tougher looking Dreadmaw pirate off!

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse, Neckbreaker Jack Location: Street corner, Tortuga

Ylria was pleased that she and Jec had satisfied Master Jack. "We'll gladly serve you as wives and whores in private and sailor women in public Master. Nothing would be more wonderful than feeding you, sucking your cock and bearing your young Master. Everything we wish is for you and Master Rahadin." She shivered with arousal. "Master... we are worthless sluts. No matter what we will need to be rigorously and harshly trained. Please take your sluts in hand and punish us until we are perfectly trained Master." She smiled and wiggled, arching her pelvis to show off the tattoo above her pussy that declared her the property of Master Rahadin. "Please Master, mark me as your property as well as Master Rahadin. Mark me and Jec as your sluts and breeding whores. I want to be covered with your jewelry and tattoos, pierced and adorned as your women."

She followed along outside, following closely to Master Jack and holding hands with Jec as they trailed their master through the town. Ylria let her tail wrap around Jec's tail in a sexy, affectionate embrace. When they reached the side street she gasped as Master Jack pulled down his trousers and demanded service. Ylria thought for just a moment and then smiled at Jec. "Of course Master, we will service you where ever you desire. Nothing is more important than your pleasure." She knelt and kissed Jec and then kissed the tip of Master Jack's cock. "Come on Jec darling, let's love and suck this wonderful cock."

Repetition

Reputation score
1573574789934.png Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Jack, Mood: Eager Whore, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Alley
Important numbers: HP: 61/61 Armor Class: 17/14 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: None (Yet)
As Master's now clothed arm wrapped gently about her the mouse practically melted into his side. It was clear to her that nothing magical was involved, but it certainly felt that way. The way he held her was an enchantment only enhanced by his honeyed words and magnificent scent. He was right too, they did have the perfect pair of teachers. "No-one would dare such disrespect to you Master Jack, though if you wanted I'm certain we would be quite happy acting however you want." She speaks softer as they exit, but still loud enough for her words to reach both Master's and Ylria's ear, "Wherever you wish, because making Master feel good feels good."

Smiling and listening as her companions discussed how they could continue forward from here. How to further the two woman's devotion to their Master and even how to show it off. "Though that sounds rather fun Master, wouldn't it be more fun if you would perhaps take a slightly different approach? Harsh treatment is needed for unruly girls who don't already know the love of you cock. With us you could slowly train us til we dance on the edge of breaking, a place where even magic would no longer be able to save us. A point that if you asked we'd dive into the insanity just to see your smile. A place only you could love us because that is what you made us to be. Where your love and our devotion would pull us back from the brink so you could push us to it again, and again." Jec giggled a moment, enjoying the sight of the tattoo her fellow slave had of her bondage.
Running a soft ear over Master's neck before kissing she whispers to him alone, "I do have other places you could mark, my ears are rather sensitive, but lightly furred. There also is the matter of my tail, which could be used to show any number of markings in your dedication." She speaks a little louder now, "But you have already given the greatest gift, and to each of us! Our lovely collars." Clicking a nail on it as reminder as they continued on their way.

Breakfast was marvelous, made better by the occasional roaming hand, or tail. It was only proper to let him have his way and to reciprocate until told to stop at least. Having left they went about running a couple of errands then looking for a good place to set up. Jec did her best to help out since her sight was keen, but it seemed too that Master was looking for somewhere specific.

He pulled them into a side alley and as Jack spoke the mouse looked up and down the street, large, soft ears perked up and listening carefully, whiskers twitching nervously. It would be bad if Evil Rock caught them with their pants down, literally in this case, but Master knows best how long it would take. Ylria beat the mouse slut to the tip of their Master's glorious, partly flaccid rod that was OK though. Her whiskers lightly tickled both Master Jack's leg and the cat-woman's cheek as Jec leaned in to whisper into the eager slut's ear. "I will, but first you need to relax your mouth. Get ready dear, he's rather large." With that the alchemist began to press her fellow slave down on Master's rod, making sure she'd get it all in before sliding about to gain easy access to his musky, glorious orbs. Each lick and suckle was performed while she eagerly looked up to her Master, she knew deep down he would be good to her. He had been rather gentle so far after all. Also she didn't mind too much that Ylria was probably going to get Jack's seed this time, it was only fair to share and Master's happiness was hers.

> OOC Reminder: Jack has and || Ylria has and

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena - Girly.png Lily, the girly doggo!!!; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Doggo;

Tearing up and down the streets. Lily tracked! She crawled along on all fours, nose to the ground, golden floof waving proudly in a sky like a beacon for her compatriots to follow! They didn't really need to worry that all their bloodhound could smell was rotten wood, salt air, and fish that was maybe a day or two older than advertised! As a matter of fact, she felt more change then she smelled with the icy feeling of being watched settling on her after several minutes of exploring the streets. Though, already Mitena had a good idea who it was, 'Silly Siley if she wants to play she should just say something!' Suddenly feeling a little self-conscious wondering if sniffing the ground, hands on the nasty plankings of the shantytown, ass, and panties on full display... was really the cutest thing? Maybe not, but she was a good doggo she Mistress commanded her to track... so she tracked!
Stumbling on an ally by change. On that contained a cute mouse and cat vying for the swollen cock of a Dread Ma pirate. "There you are! Jec, Uria! We found you," She giggled happily, hopping onto two legs. Unsure if she should approach the proceedings. She took one look at Jack and decided, 'Not cute, bad melon' buuuuutttttt, she wasn't going to break things up yet. So long as he wasn't hurting them or trying to steal them, then he couldn't be that bad.