What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 47/66 Armor Class: 24 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 60ft. CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +10 Fort +9 Ref (+Evasion) +13 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 6/7, Elemental Assault: 5/7, Stunning Fist: 4/6, Rapture: 6/6
Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey mousie look where you are throwing those!" she complained, even if she had managed to somehow avoid all of the fire damage from Jec's elixir!

"Nooo! Tell your snake-ie to leave our doggie alone!" Marnia shouted, jumping on top of the Evil Rock to slap her some more!

"You trained your snake to be a bad snake! Bad rock! Bad!" she scolded her with each slap!

[Attacks on the Evil Rock, possible prone/flank/stun bonuses not counted!)
Attack 1: 19 to hit, 11 bludgeoning 1 electricity plus 17 Fort save to avoid stun
Attack 2: 23 to hit, 11 bludgeoning 4 electricity
Attack 3: 11 to hit, 9 bludgeoning 4 electricity
Attack 4: 12 to hit, 11 bludgeoning, 4 electricity
AC same as last round]

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: All, Neckbreaker Jack, Evil Rock Location: Side Street Tortuga
HP: 41/60 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ylria's elation on landing an attack was short lived as Evil Rock caused a staggering explosion of rocks around her. She was battered and badly bruised by the attack and for a moment it seemed as the world twisted around her that she might pass out from the concussion. Yet seeing the huge explosion of fire from Jec's bomb encouraged Ylria and brought her back into the fight.

"Yaaaaa! Take that you lubber!" she called as Ylria darted in and slashed once again.

OOC:
17+4=21 for Fort Save

Let's inflict Bewildered as our Debilitating injury from these attacks. The foe suffers a -2 to AC plus another -2 to AC for attacks from the rogue.

Full attack

22, 25 to hit with rapier

25 to hit with dagger

Damage 20, 18 from rapier

Damage 10 from dagger

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 3

Jec tossed a bomb, right into the rock-womans face. Whilest she seemed tough, something exploding on her point-blank send even her stumbling back.
However, Marnia was nice enough to catch her. With her fists. Driving the air out of her, cracks showing throughout her skin, as she threatened to break.. a lot like an actual rock. Finally, Ylria had gathered herself, and slammed a dagger into the spreading cracks.. "Graaaaaaaaaah!" after which Evil Rock positively shattered, no blood, just pieces of rock and stone-dust scattering around, as if a life-like statue had shattered. The snake raised it's head, letting out a roar of granite upon granite...
As it froze into place, remaining unmoving.

However. Your bruises aside, this combat had not gone past all of you without effect, as Lily, Mitena, your good doggo, found a greyness spreading over her skin, joining the snake in appearing just like a statue, having barely a moment to say something, or maybe pose extra cutely to make a most adorable fountain, before her whole body turned to stone!
(Lily is petrified!)

Jack, his sword still lifted for another strike smirked, glancing over to Jec... "Harr.. that was a nice bomb.. point-blank.,.. so how long do I stay this big, because I have some.. ideas if it lasts for longer. We did get.. interrupted."
He smirked, before glancing over to their stoned companion.

"Oh, yes, right. Hmnn.. Petrification curse." He rubbed his chin, looking at Jec and Ylria. "Do you want her.. ? Alright, fine, don't look at me like that. I figure Evilrock has some way to fix that state in her chambers. Petrification was a favourite tool of capture for her, after all. I just have to... Subtly assume her position now... hrmnn.."
He rubbed his chin, seeeming thoughtful, as he picked up a part of Evil Rock, half broken apart yet still depicting the Dread Maw claw emblem upon it.

"Second Mate Jack. Now that sounds good..." He grinned, seeming quite happy with this outcome, despite the slight but visible bruise Evil Rock had given his left arm.
"How about you get yourself prettied up for joining the crew, come to the Jolly Maiden in the evening. I should have things sorted out and snatched an anti-stone potion for the beligerent one by then... Offers open to you and her too Blue, if you are ready to join the winning team, that is."
He grinned and then glanced to Jec and Ylria.. "I'd love to bring you cuties along, but the captain's too sharp to not get suspicious if I bring you in right away. Killing Evil Rock was no problem.. but not the way we did it. Captain's Code of Honor."

Jack explained, smirking confidently and tossing the piece of Evil Rock into the air, before catching it again, musing, as one or two of the more daring citizens of Tortuga peered at the sidestreeet with curiosity, the bard from before weighting the benefits of a performance at the height of quiet attention vs being linked to this trouble in any way, as Jack added: "Don't ya worry about Evil Rock. She was nasty.. Not fun-nasty slap a maiden's arse and laugh about it like me, but nasty nasty, ya keen?"
He asked, and, whoever among Ylria and Jecqueline reacted slower or faster! Got a soft spank and mirthful laughter for their effort.

Victory!
Upon the body you find: A dozen gold pieces, a dark-metalled pickaxe, seems magical by the quality of it, a robe, two potions, one reminding you of a healing potion, the other bearing the design of a shapely female, but no clear labeling. There's also a closed locket, that opens to show a male human with a mustache.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Lily, the girly doggo!!!; Tag: Snek; Mood: Stoned;
HP: 57/76; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +4; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 24; CMB: 11

Lily couldn't belive how baddly she had fumbled! That stupid snek didn't wanna be pretty, it was ugly and she hated it... the only thing th could make this any worse was if Siley was watching... no, she didn't wanna think of her goddess of beauty seeing her fail so miserably... "Ow, you stupid ugly melon!" She kicked the snek in the gut hurting her toes more then the Snek... what she didn't notice was that the bite it had given her, the horrid ugly grey covering her skin, locking up her sight and advancing rapidly all over her... Before she even knew it she was a doggie gargoly in a pretty pink robe, stunned unable to move or think....
[Fort Save: Nat 1 + 10 = 11]

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: All, Neckbreaker Jack, Evil Rock Location: Side Street Tortuga

Ylria felt a pulse of triumph that made her privates tingle with erotic pleasure as Evil Rock literally shattered under the dagger of her Master. "Oh! Lilly!" she frowned as her sense of triumph was doused by the realization that Lilly had been petrified. Still she giggled at Jack's joke. "Oh Master. Saving Lilly will be wonderful. But do you not want us to come meet the crew tonight? If we have to be away from you perhaps Master Rahadin can train us while you are gone."

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 47/66 Armor Class: 24 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 60ft. CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +10 Fort +9 Ref (+Evasion) +13 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)

"Mitaniaaaa~!" Marnia cried rushing to the stoned doggie! How to return her to normal? What would captain do?

She would probably get drunk...and then let the situation solve itself somehow...ok, what would someone more reliable of the crew do?

...well what were the others doing?

"Heyyyy....what are you guys talking about! You really plan to leave us to join the dreadmaws?" she made an sad-angry face "Weren't we like, a family? Weren't we going to have adventures and find treasures together with the captain....?"

She probably needed a more reliable example...what would Joe do? What would Peep do? Right, maybe she should ask him to solve this instead? She pondered. Or maybe he was already on it? Sha hadn't seen him in a while...

Repetition

Reputation score
1573574789934.png Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Jack, Mood: Eager Whore, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Alley
Important numbers: HP: 61/61 Armor Class: 20/16 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: +8 DEX, -2 WIS
Abilities: Bombs: 11/14; Extracts Prepared: , , ; Mutagen: None; Spontaneous Healing: 4/8

The bombing was a massive success and between Marnia and Ylria finished her off! A warm feeling quickly spread through the mouse having obliged Master's orders. Happily the mouse shook off the dust from the exploding rock woman. Then her eyes fell on Mitena...

"Nu-no. Doggie!" She gasped and ran over to her petrified friend. "No, Mitena. Don't succumb to the snake." It was too late though, and Jec's ears drooped with the sadness of fearing her friend was good as dead. Jack spoke up and for a moment his proposition seemed good, like she should see just how much of his now even more massive cock she could guzzle down... No, her friend was petrified because of her carelessness. She needed to focus! Jack was right about her sad expression though, tear streaked face with ears pulled close to her head as she continued to hug the statue.

Marnia didn't seem to be taking it well either, but now wasn't the time. She nodded as he asked if the group wanted their dog back. It made sense that Evil Rock would have a cure somewhere. "Thank you, Jack. If you want I'll do anything just to see Mitena freed of the stone again." The mouse promised, though part of her hoped Master would reward her for the dedication she had to her friends. "Y-yeah. That's a good plan Master, I look forward to tonight then, should we meet you here so we can free her?" she sniffed.
He mentioned how his captain wouldn't take kindly to the way they handled Evil Rock. "Of course Master, you're so smart. You could probably take out Dreadmaw next. Not tomorrow, but soon."

Master was right though, Evil rock hadn't been good, and Jec gasped then moaned as her rear was spanked for the third time today. It was starting to burn in that fun way, mmh, she bit her lower lip in pleasure before dipping down to pick up something among the rubble. She was about to tell her fellow slave sister when she was interrupted by their first mate. "Er, I-I was trying to help Ylria get what she needs for her new dagger, but then we met Master and, and maybe?" She was a little startled by the ghost's reaction. Couldn't she tell that both girls were in love and happy? "We-we'll cure Mitena, don't worry. First we should take her somewhere safe so no one tries to break her. And we can still go on adventures together! I've had fun with you, master would let us." She nods with conviction that Master Jack would do such and help them out. Let them have fun together, especially if he could join.

Turning back to her sister, "Oh, and erm, we found the potion! Now we can get your other," She winks, "'dagger'." Then placed a hand on each of her companions, healing energy pushing into each.

>OOC: Picked up the shapely woman potion.
>Healed Ylria and Marnia 10 hp w/ 2 Spontaneous healing each.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neckbreaker Jack, Back Ally, Tag: allish

"No no silly cheeks, you can meet with me in the evening.

All of you can, I ain't tearing your little family apart.. but the sooner you join the real winners side, the better."

He chuckled, before actually extending a hand to pat-comfort Jec's back.

Well until she mentioned taking out Dreadmaw. Jack, who'd just cut down his superior officer with gusto paled and stumbled back from her in an instant. "W..woah there.. I might be sailing under my own flag.. if.. I am allowed but.. I would never.. Let's NEVER talk of this again."
He narrowed his eyes at Jec, cleared his throat and looked around left and right.. "Right.. I should get going.. Listen, you don't have to join right away in the evening, but come to the ship."

With that, Neckbreaker Jack departed in a hurry, presumably towards the Dreadmaw crews ship.

You found yourselves, with about half a day to spent.. it was now about noon after all, and with a certain uncertainty on how to proceed. A starting problem was that one fourth of you was now a suprisingly heavy stone statue.

And in this moment of despair, when you knew not where to go or what to do,

And there, approaching you with determination, hopped a green frog in a pirates outfit, The Jolly roger proudly displayed upon his hat, a curious, lewd grin upon his lips..
and there was something in his mouth? He approached, extending his tongue, a wet, sticky trail dripping from the object..

.. it was one of Ylria's panties, throughoutly slobbered. He presented it to her with a guilty look, as behind him, Rovana walked up. Looking either still a bit overhung, or annoyed, your Amazonian crewmember in tow behind her, parrot on her shoulder, commenting: "Rawwwwk.. hang 'em from the main mast!"

"Alright.
I came as soon as I.. finished my morning preparations. I wont ask which one of you mollusk sucking barnacle brained belligerent billoswines thought it a good idea to pick a fight with the Dreadmaw pirates.
I mean, I guess I've done worse.. but I'm the captain. I am allowed to be stupid!"

She insisted, pointing at all of you, accusingly. "Dreadmaw's crew is the one thing I didn't want to fight .. yet. I mean.. they got a kicking coming, Rovana style, but I'm not -ready- not yet, nor tomorrow.. Dagon's balls, I doubt you sorry lot could even handle one of their officers, let alone that crazy captain of theirs. .. alright angry again, what where you thinking?
I ain't bloody asking what you were thinking with, because even I can't be into that much pussy!"

She growled, wagging her finger at everyone (including the stoned Mitena) like an angry mother.

"And just what is that, who said you'd have permission to get yourself turned to stone under MY watch? I'll not have any bloody deckscrubber slack off under MY sails!"
Peep meanwhile gave the Dog-statue an inquisitive frog-lick.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score

"Peep! Where you found that one! I thought I stole everyone's panties!" Marnia shouted shocked!

"Captaiiin!"
she cried anxiously "At last you are not drunk! The deadmaw pirates have been trying to steal our crew! First I had to get in their ship and steal back our doggie, and I even had a small fight there!"

"And now the other guy tried to seduce and steal the other two too! And then, and then doggie got turned to stone by evil rock's evil snake!"
she explained

"Also, did you meet my great-great-grandaughter? I think she can be a good pirate too! She is a bit scaredycat, but I guess I can spook the scared out of her!" she nodded.

"No wait, the dreadmaws! Like I said I almost fought with their captain, and he told me not to make trouble again! I think like, we should go to our next stop or something? Then we can go save the pretty lady you are in love with!" she nodded, looking around to see if any dreadmaw would pop up from somewhere, now that she mentioned them!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, slow down. First off, no one steals me bloody crew but me.

.. yeah I noticed Mitena is a bit less adorable and a bit less interactive..."

Rovana mused, poking the statues nose, before half whispering. "They're gonna pay for that.

.. sorry for troubling you, me hearty. And I've met the merchant. Has your cupsize."
She grinned, ever so slightly, but her expression was more serious than normal. "I'd really hoped to have Dagon's Eye restored before this.."

"He?"
She shook her head... as, away from all this, a dark haired bard with white strains in her hair wandered down the streets, plucking on the strings subtly.

"Next time, I'll use a fucking flute. I swear." She mused, slinging the instrument over her back, and reaching out to crack her right hand with a left. It made a squeezing sound, and for just one moment, the illusion disgusing the massive red claw that was her right hand strained to persist. Then she looked up, her distraction having caused her to bump into a particularly grumpy looking half orc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh don't tell me you fell for it too. Captain Dread.. that's what she has her first mate call himself. Everyone thinks that this pale fucker is Dreadmaw as he goes around swinging his weird terror-aura around. But the real Dreadmaw doesn't use fear. But she is.. fearsome." Rovana shrugged.

"Jecqueline here would know, right mousey? I mean she attacked your village right?
Oh well, perhaps my first mate is right.. perhaps we can just sail around this.. I mean.. not our problem to deal with. So.. how do we fix Mitena?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere, a playfully smiling bard found her shoulder grabbed, rather roughly, as she enthused. "Nice grip asshole, want me to give you a handjob and call it a day, thickheaded pigfucker?"
Something about her charming tone earned her an orcish fist to the face, bending her head backwards. "Damn. That was a nice punch."
She mused, reaching out to touch that arm. "Get away from me, broken slut!"
The orc growled, trying to slam his arm away.. just that he couldn't, the womans left hand holding him and.. somehow.. overpowering him.

"No seriously. See those stringy muscles. You work out all day, fuck pigs all night? Hey, not my thing but... your fun don't bother me! Would you like to join my crew?"

"Crazy harbour-whore.. just fuck off, we're square." The half orc growled. something about all this made the hairs at the back of his neck stand up, even as she released his arm.

"Oh come on that's just rude. I swear. I need to disguise myself as burly man to walk around and get some respect? Know what they call that? Mysoginy. And Mysoginy is. not. ok. alright?" The bard insisted, her words getting a sudden harshness to them, as she lifted her right hand, illusions drawing back.
"I got a crew. Best crew really. Well, a bit stupid at times, but who isn't. All reliable boys and girls And I..." She began, as the half-orc stumbled back, staring at the claw. "D.. d.. d. d.d.d..." "Dick? Come on stop thinking about what you want to suck all day, get your mind into the game and..."
The bard remarked, only to watch the half orc withdraw, in fear.

"You know, the one thing I don't like are cowards. And bullies. You're tough when you want to be, but as soon as you see someone waaaay bigger than you you pussy out? I mean for fucks sake, where's your spine!?"
She complained, before, suddenly with a swift lunge, her saber impaled the orc through the stomach, with a sickening cracking noise.

"Oh shit. There it is! Wasn't that hard to find either!" She mused, grinding her dagger, whilest blood bubbled from the orcbloods mouth and his leather-cloth stained red. "Guess we found it after all."
She nodded, grinding her sword in a semi circle, that made the orc scream out in agony. "Can you try to keep it down? People are going to work, heck, pretty sure some of them are already working... you gotta be respectful of the working man, you know?" "Graaaaaaaaaah!!.....s..t.. GAAAAAAAAAH"
The strange bard nodded, twisting her sword slowly.

"I mean I got a few things of my own to do. You think I'm having fun here, you think I'm having a good time?" She mused, pulling her sword back as the half-orc collapsed on the ground, mercifully unconscious, as Captain Dreadmaw chuckles, turning to the nearest onlooker, no one of the pirates caring to get involved in this scuffle.

"Alright." She chuckled, spinning her sword around and sheathing it whilest winking at her audience. "I AM having fun here... huh.."
She leaned down, taking in the orc on the ground.. "Correction. Was having fun. Guess he's bleeding out on me. Hah. That bastard had to get me with a zinger in the end! Haha.. sucks to be me. I guess" She gave an over-dramatic shrugging motion.

She leaned back and smirked, closing her eyes, for a moment seeming to almost dare the onlookers to come and pick a fight with her in turn as she mused half-loud. "Oh well.. I've got some even greater fun in mind.. coming up real soon."

Repetition

Reputation score
1573574789934.png Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Jack, Mood: Eager Whore, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Alley
Important numbers: HP: 61/61 Armor Class: 20/16 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: +8 DEX, -2 WIS
Abilities: Bombs: 11/14; Extracts Prepared: , , ; Mutagen: None; Spontaneous Healing: 4/8
Things were going so well for the alchemical mouse until she gave the unspeakable suggestion. She practically hid her small body behind the rocky form of her companion as Master Jack's rage burnt out. "S-sorry master." She called to him as he started to make his way off.

It was strange being without him. Like a part of her was missing. Well, it wouldn't do to let someone else pick up these nice things! She'd thought about the pickax for a moment then decided that perhaps Mitena would prefer that and left it by her feet, careful not to let the point touch the stoned girl.

That was when Peep showed up bearing Ylria's panties. The mouse turned to Marnia, "Wait you stole my panties! H-how did you do that? I just bought them!"

The mouse decided that staying where she was to cower from the motherly tones of Rovana. Nervously she adds, "Terribly sorry ca-captain. We did ma-manage to kill an officer though, she's now the gravel a-at your feet." She then decides that the stone is a better mistress to have the anger set on. Hopefully Mitena couldn't hear it.

The partly hidden mouse was a little offended though, "Marnia, Master Jack isn't stealing anyone! He's just really fun." Pouting seemed a good idea at the time, yeah! That would show them.

>OOC: Picked up the coin, cloak, locket and health looking potion.

Aenon

Reputation score

"Wait, Captains are allowed to do that? Wait, you are the real Captain, right? No wait, I would know if *I* was you, right?" Marnia scratched her head confused.

"Ah, no, I will steal those ones later, don't worry! I bought matching panties for everyone already anyway!" she explained.

"Ah, Captain! My g-g-grandaughter knows a lot about cursed magic items! She sold me like tons of them! Maybe she knows about the thing you look for your sword too!" Marnia shouted an imaginary light bulb appeared above her head "Also, she said something about removing the curses...so maybe we can get our doggie unstoned...? Or I can try to tickle her, and see if that helps her move, I guess..." the genie-ghost girl mused.

She then gave a kiss on Jec's lips, because it was obvious that pouting was some kind of weird kissing invitation! And after the kiss, she gave Jec a hug and a grope on the butt!

"Of course he isn't! None steals our crew!" she declared raising her finger towards the sky, posing in a weird victory pose with Jec still in her hug!

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria looked at the potion that Jec picked up. "Oh! You're right Jec! That is the potion. We need to go right back to the merchant as soon as... as soon as the Captain will let us. We can't wait!" The kitty girl was literally bouncing with excitement at the thought of retrieving the dagger bearing the brother of her first master. She shivered as Jec let healing magic flow through her and couldn't resist giving the mousey fellow slave and lover a soft, snuggly, sexy kiss and hug. "Oh and thank you for the healing. It makes my whole body tingle."

When Peep and the captain appeared, seemingly summoned Ylria gasped. She was glad to see the captain but was worried about how she might react to how she and Jec had found another master, their Master Jack. But now the sight of her panties in Peep's mouth sent a thrill through her. "Oh Peep you rascal!" She rushed forward and knelt before the frog, taking her panties from him and giving the frog a surprisingly intimate hug and then kiss. "You are such a devil and a sexy one at that," she whispered to him thinking back of her earlier efforts to breed a heir to the strangely powerful amphibian.

Ylria straightened up. "No, no... Master Jack is not stealing us. He's just expanding our lives."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Peep and Captain Rovana, Tortuga Sidestreets, Tag: All

"And your pussies?" Rovana stringently questioned of Ylria, before shrugging. Peep meanwhile croaked with satisfaction and Slathered Ylria's lips and face with a generous amount of his saliva.
"Listen, fun time aside, we aren't leaving the doggo stoned. Got asses to kick. Sisters before Fisters.
or something."

She mused.

"Listen I'm the last that can blame -anyone- for going off to do kinky shit with questionable figures, but remember not everyone wants to have fun. Dreadmaw for example.. well she wants to have fun, but her kinda fun isn't yours.. trust me.. if it was, you'd not be sailing with me.."
Rovana mused, picking up an Evil-rock.. stone and tossing it up, playfully.

"Well, if she's one officer short, that leaves only like what.. two nasty monsters plus her? Well perhaps we are lucky and she isn't around right now. There's actually a chance if we all pull together, I mean if you can down an officer, perhaps I underestimated ya.. still would like to have me sword.."
Rovana grinned a little, tiredly.

"Hmnn.. your G-daughter was one of the peddlers of the streets? Worth a try, actually... let's give it a try.. Now all of Y'all, give me a hand, doggo statue is heavy!"
Roana insisted.. before adding: "Alright Jec, you can .. scout the streets or something."
She acknowledged the mouse girls statue..

~~~~
And not much later, they were standing infront of said descendant.

"Why do I even look like someone that can unstone people.. much less for free.. Alright listen, I've got this powder.. it's worth a try.."
There was some powder sprinkling on the dog-statue, some very not youthfree cursing from the young merchant, and then finally, some kicking of the statue.. and when you were just about to not believe it any longer.. Mitena Sneezed.

For Mitena/Lily the scenery suddenly shifted, in one moment she'd stood in the market square, worried at the end of a fight now she was.. on the ship? And a weird looking Marnia.. wait, no that was the merchant they'd seen. "Can't believe that worked.. and she didn't grow any tentacles or nothing either, neat!"

"Alright, are you feeling.. less stoned? Ya'll others got your head clear? It's time for plotting if our doggo's back among us.."
Rovana enthused, sounding the way someone that didn't want anyone to notice just how relieved they were would sound.

(Lily is unstoned and feels the urge to roll a fortitude save... actually, make it two.)

It is now mid-afternoon, the transporting of your stoned crewmate, which Rovana insisted on 'all hands on deck' for had taken some time, even when Chiri summoned something large and pelty to help. Grey clouds gather overhead and it looks as if there's some nasty rain coming sooner or later.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena - Girly.png Mitena, the girly doggo!!!; Tag: Snek; Mood: Stoned;
HP: 57/76; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +4; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 24; CMB: 11

The world had been dark, Lily boiling in her own anger at getting bit by that dumb ugly snake! She'd make sure to bite it twice once she was free, maybe she'd rub its face in the mud in front of some pretty girl stone snakes, ya! Then they'd laugh at it, and call it ugly! She'd enjoy watching the bad thing suffer for being ugly... ya...
Wait, why was she back on the ship? "Wha... what?" She glanced around anxiously at the rest of her crew. Her body still a little stiff. She reached up high getting on her tippy-toes giving her stiff muscles a good stretch, her short robs unable to cover her pristine pink panties at the hight of her stretch, showing off that she was destoned even under the covers and was feeling a bit frisky for all the excitement. With the stretching done she happily trotted over to Marnia plopping down at her feet. "I feel much better now thank you," Her bushy blond tail quietly sweeping away at the ground behind her. "What are we plotting captain!" She asked with an enthusiastic giggle.

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 57/66 Armor Class: 24 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 60ft. CMB: +11 CMD: 24

"Yey! Our doggie is back! As expected from my great-great-great-granddaughter! By the way, you still haven't told your name?!" she asked, in a somewhat demanding tone.

"Woo....good doggie! I was afraid you would be stoned forever!
" she complained, stroking Mitena's ears!

"Ok, plotting time!"
she cheered "Let me get in the mood!"

"Cough cough....Hmm....there is a storm brewing..."
Marnia sighed dramatically gazing the horizon.

"During those dark times, we have to remain vigilant...please be ready for everything. I wish we could just sail away....but some things have to be done."
she nodded.

"First of all we need to find Dagon's eye. Not only it's for the captains sword, but I told Dagon we can be friends, and friends help other friends find their eyes. Such is our duty and prilivadge." (Not a typo)
"Perhaps you have heard something about that?"
she asked her g-g-g-daughter "Or maybe, Captain, you can ask Dagon what he sees around his eye or something?" she mused, with a very serious expression.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana and Merchant-girl, The Red Dawn, Tag: All

Peep hopped off lazily, not one for much planning, it seemed. He did stare at Ylva's bottom lazily though!
"Oh? Huh.. that's funny. Oh well.. my name is Larnia."
She smiled and tipped an imaginary hat. "Why, is that weird?"

"Actually.." Rovana chuckled. "Long story short, my sword, Dagon's Gaze, which is also the best tool we'd have against Dreadmaw, broke in battle. I was too busy pretending to have been killed to watch details, but I asked about whilest getting drunk, and, well, long story short, Dreadmaw tossed it into a temple south of here.. together with a lot of other things.."
Rovana mused.

"I guess now that our doggie is unstoned, we got nothing left to keep us from sailing there, getting it, preparing for a week or two... anyone got any unfinished business in Tortuga? We didn't stock up on all the supplies but beats the Dreadmaw Crew raiding us.."

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria clapped happily as Mitena was returned from the Stoned. She regarded Marnia's descendant with great curiosity as someone with those powers could be quite useful in learning how to make the potion they needed to buy the second of the Master daggers.

When Peep hopped off she felt his burning gaze on her scantily clad bottom, lots of pale flesh visible between her high stockings and the flash of white panties visible under her brief skirt. She winked at the virile frog and blew him a kiss while wiggling her ass for him.

"Captain, Jec and I have a powerful magical dagger to buy which will require a bit of time to complete. If we can have a bit of time to take care of it while the rest of you head back to the ship we won't be long." She glanced at Jec; "And Master Jack could be a useful ally with our foes."

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 57/66 Armor Class: 24 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 60ft. CMB: +11 CMD: 24

"Hmm...can't we come back for it later? If we stay longer, we will probably have to fight the Dreadmaws...I mean look at the dramatic storm brewing." Marnia explained her worries

"Besides, that Jack was with the Dreadmaws....if we stay, we will have to fight him too, next time." she shrugged.

"I have an idea...if we leave a not very suspicious note to the Dreadmaws that we were looking for that weapon, won't they take it? Then we can steal it from them when they come after us, later!"

~~~

(small edit!)

"Wait....Larnia?" Marnia suddenly realized "If you aren't a time traveler, that means you are my great-times-twenty-three-granddaughter?!" she pondered. Her family always had pretty names that always went according to an ancient rule, carefully kept secret from outsiders!

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana and Larnia, The Red Dawn, Tag: All

"Uhm.. I dunno.. Granny.. That's still weird by the way." Larnia shrugged. "Women in my family have always been named in a peculiar way, or so my Grandmother, Jarnia told me. I think it's pretty stupid to be honest. I thought I'd rather name my daughter something respectable like Chantalle."

"Atatatata.." Rovana raised a finger. "No. .. err not to the ally bit, can we roll that back, when did this Jack become anyones master here?

But no to the weaponry plan. I mean.. much as I like anything invovling thievery, Dreadmaw is intensely cautious. She'd rather destroy anything that can harm her than retrieve it. Seems Dreadmaw found a dangerous temple-thing and rather than plunder it, she uses it to discard objects of concern... just a theory of mine, of course."

Rovana nodded, before musing. "But yeah, 'tis a very stormy sky, I'm no stranger to narrative importance, so perhaps we should set sail now and..."

"Oeyaa-- oheyaaa ooh -heyy hooo!"

"Hmn.. do you hear that?"

Indeed, there was a distant chorus of voices, closing in. Then, there were noises of something splashing. Glancing down at the pier, the splashing was pirates, running out of the way and prefering a bath over staying close to this.
It was the man calling himself Captain Dread, accompanied by Neckbreaker Jack, with a subtly concerned seeming expression, and Siley.. although Siley was currently busy starting in adoration at someone else. She seemed positively wet, looking at the figure infront of them all.

Leading the three(?) officers, was a ragged looking female. She'd have been pretty, once, most certainly, with those mirthful asian eyes burning in confidence and with her decent feminine curves. Sadly her skin was covered in the scars of countless battles and then there was the massive red claw in place of most of her right arm, a bit of a turn off.
She walked with a step of lazy, swaying confidence, little glowy things dangling from her hat, swinging left and right and a cloak with -way-too-many-belts rustling with every step, a dangerous looking rapier swinging in a sheath by her side.

The woman - Dreadmaw, without a doubt, and the dozen tough looking pirates behind her, fifteen total with her officers, fell in along with her:

"Ahoy.. ahoy.. Ahoooooy.. Ahoy!
She grinned up, locking eyes with each of you.

Many years ago when I was young, I went to sea. To seek for gold and glory and fulfill my destiny.
But all I gained for working hard were promises and scorn, rotten food dilluted grog and clothing weatherworn.

Dreadmaw recounted, her twenty sailors, Jack, Siley and Dread all falling into the chorus.

Adventure, wealth and glory though were never to be seen,
I enlisted on a vessel with a captain oh so mean...
but for a simple sailor, who badly treated be...
There's always opportunity of making mutiny!"

What was almost more strange than the singing was the throughout cheerfulness Dreadmaw had, at least for someone carrying that kind of name.

"Prepare yourself to fight! Come with us unite!
draw forth your rapier and powder, set sail with us tonight!
Because you're free with us you see,
combat all injustice, put an end to slavery!"

Her energy was almost infectious, even moreso than Rovana's leadership, when the latter wasn't drunk anyway. It was really hard to tell if this was a challenge.. or an invitation to join, and a small part of each of you felt themselves wishing for the latter..

"Mind if I come onboard?"
She questioned, her leathery boot already making the gangkplank up to the Red Dawn creak with the first step of hers. So transfixing was her presence, that any of you barely had time to respond, before she'd already stepped foot upon the Deck of the Dawn, causing Rovana to tense and grip the hilt of her broken sword, knuckles white.

"This isn't the last you've seen of me. Nor is it the first."
She declared, raising her hand to briefly restore the illusion of the bardic singer you'd seen in the alleyway... so that's why she'd seemed oddly familiar..
"But if you're not careful what you say. Ooooh.. it may be the worst."

Captain Dreadmaw then laughed, stepping forwards and grinning, as if her threat had been but a jest, giving your hearts little time to loosen that icy grip of terror that had tried to reach for them at first, whilest Jack, Siley and Dread stepped on board behind Dreadmaw.. Siley gave a wink and a hushed-finger motion to Lily, whilest Jack.. well to those that could read lips, he seemed to spell out 'I'm Sorry'. Up close, you now notice some barely dried blood on his shirt...

Hooooh. I hope you shaved. HAR! Because if you haven't shaved those massive ladyballs ya'll got on you, I'll be gagging hair all FUCKING Night!"
She chuckled, again, glancing from one to the other, eyes resting on poor Jec for a long moment.
"I really respect what you do. I mean... you kicked that tough rock down like it was no one's business. I'm really impressed on one hand." She glanced at her non-metallic hand.

"On the pissing other hand however." Her expression drained of all mirth within an instant, as she raised the nasty looking claw instead.
"Gals.. why'd you have to be such disgusting cowardly sleazy slimeballs about it? Now she had this snake, so two.. I can understand that. Respectful thing would be to ask her to keep the snake outta it.
But that wasn't how it went down right?"
She looked about, half tilting her head, before pointing her claw at the first that seemed to open up her mouth, which was, suprisingly, not Marnia, but Rovana..

"Your little pet rock g-got in my way. I cut her down. My crew were.. standing watch in case any of y-"
Dreadmaw glared and shouted over her.
"No M'lady you FUCKING didn't.
And that's just a massive downer for me now, you see?

Dreammaw sighed and let her shoulders slump, whilest Rovana, ever so subtly, shirked back from her.
"Because now.. I've got to teach you all how. these. things. work!" she rubbed her.. hands together.

"Now some detractors of myself would claim I'll enjoy what I'll have to do to you. That ain't true. I'll be feeling shitty about what I'll have to do all evening." She stared up at the sky for a long moment, as if asking some long forgotten god for forgiveness....
"Thing is though..." She turned back to Rovana and her crew.
"You'll be feeling a hell of a lot worse."

She snipped a finger. "I'mma need everyone to kneel now."
Dreadmaw demanded, as sixteen pairs of knees hit the ground, Larnia shivering and kneeling along, with the only one hesitating for the briefest of moments being Neckbreaker Jack. And the first drops of rain fell upon the deck now, sizzling as they got close to Dreadmaw, as if not daring to touch her, a thunder in the distance emphatizing Dreamdaw's demand, as if she even needed nature on her side as well..

(Dreadmaws gaudy entrance gave you a round to prepare if you so chose!)

Last edited: