What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 57/66 Armor Class: 24 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 60ft. CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +10 Fort +9 Ref (+Evasion) +13 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 6/7, Elemental Assault: 5/7, Stunning Fist: 4/6, Rapture: 6/6
Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Objection!" Marnia interrupted right after the booming thunder!

"It was a fair fight! Ylria plus Jecqueline, and Jack and Evil Rock! Not out fault Jack betrayed Rock! Me and doggie were just passing by, and Rock Lady attacked us first, even bringing her snake in! I didn't even want to kill her, but I had to! Also, you were there too! Wouldn't you have joined if we attacked you for no reason?" she argued.

"Also, what would the people say! They would say that some crews got in a fight, and the Dreadmaw Captain run away -even when they outnumbered us-, to bring reinforcements from her crew! Is this the story you want kids to hear about before they go to bed?" she explained the second argument, take an unneeded breath and continuing.

"Thirdly, what's this? You are supposed to be the final villain, but if we fight now you become the mid-story villain! If we win you, we then have to fight stronger guys...and even if we lose, we will 100% guaranteed beat you down the line somehow! It is a lose-lose situation!" she explained her third argument!

"Finally...I know your secret! You are a girl! No, wait, I meant the other secret! You are jelly because you aren't a great singer like Captain!" she waved her finger accusingly "I can ask her to teach you if you want..." she offered in a conspiratory lower voice "but if you want to fight us....I am afraid I have to do this." she turned and nodded to Rovana. "We~challengeee -youuuu to a sing off! Give us a chance to blow your panties off~~!"

"Also, Silley, sorry for before! We wanted to invite you for tea, because our doggie still likes you! And maybe try to abduct you! Stay for tea afterwards, ok?"
she added, waving her hand towards Silley!

(Preparation is crane rock off challenge stance as swift action! )

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: The entire cast! Location: The Ship
Saving Throws: Fort +4 Ref +12 Will +3
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ylria gasped as Dreadmaw and her posse marched up the dock toward the ship. She was enthralled enough by the song and the incredible charisma of Dreadmaw that she didn't make a move to stop the foe as they marched aboard. Ylria knew that in a terrible battle like the one likely to come about that she would be best served striking from the flank by surprise or using her pistols to soften up the foe before charging. Still, the remaining pirates were not yet aboard and something could be done about that...

Edging to the side she caught Master Jack's eyes and mouthed; 'Love you..." Ylria spoke up after Marnia. She talked softly and remained crouched down a bit and soft to prevent any appearance of a threat. "Captain Dreadmaw," she purred quietly, soothingly. "Evil Rock didn't challenge us to a honorable fight but challenged us all to a battle together. You can't blame us if we acted to defend ourselves against an unprovoked attack. We know how important it is to you and our captain that the Codes be upheld." She worked her way to the head of the gangplank. "I would have expected a lieutenant of yours, such a powerful one to know the rules better. So when she attacked us all... well, we could only respond the same way, saavy? Surely you don't need to teach us anything unpleasant, maybe a short training with both crews on the etiquette and then we can all part friends. There is plenty of ocean for the all of us I'm sure." As she finished Ylria prepared to kick the gangplank aside and then vanish.

OOC: 23 for Bluff

Repetition

Reputation score
1573574789934.png Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: All, Mood: Eager Whore, Team: Rovana, Location: Red Dawn
Important numbers: HP: 61/61 Armor Class: 17/14 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: None
Abilities: Bombs: 11/14; Extracts Prepared: , , ; Mutagen: None; Spontaneous Healing: 4/8
Having no will or need to resist her crewmate's molestation, the mouse goes along with their plans of bringing their rocky friend back for cleansing. Staying above deck for Mitena's unstoneing was cathartic after all the yelling that had been going on since before the fight. Hoping the others might forget about her if she slowly made her way below deck had been the hope until the first notes of the song grabbed everyone's attention.

Flicking her ears to better hear the sounds, Jec made her way to the stern of the ship and watched as the 16? 21? Dreadmaw pirates sang their way over. Their performance gave plenty of time for her swift claws to work the line on the cleat and for Momo to quietly slip off her shoulder with one of her last prepared elixirs. The cunning monkey thought they might be able to jiggle Marnia's breasts for a little while feeding the precious juices to the blue lady. That was when the Captain Dreadmaw herself stepped up the gangplank, dragging the rest of her officers with her. Jec was going to mouth back to her Master when Dreadmaw's eyes turned on her, forcing her own red eyes down to the deck. As Dreadmaw finished her speech it was too late to prevent the enemy crew from boarding... Though an idea did click into the alchemist's twisted fantasies. Perhaps a little fire to cull the mass of opponents... With a hand on her belts and both eyes watching her captain, Jec waited for Rovana to give a hint at what their play would be.

>OOC: Jec moves to one of the dock-lines and attempts to subtly untie it, before she realized that it was too late. Slight of Hand: (19)+15=34
>Momo grabs the Cure Moderate Wounds Elixir and moves near Marnia

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena - Girly.png Mitena, the girly doggo!!!; Tag: Snek; Mood: Stoned;
HP: 57/76; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +4; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 24; CMB: 11

Sitting by Marnia's side, Lily stayed quiet. Good doggies where suppose to stay quite right? Maybe not cute doggies, but she wanted to leave the hard thinking up to Marnia and Rovana! It's what they were best at, after all, Jec too. Faint voices tickled her ears, and she sprung up like a rocket! "Someone's comin'!!!" She giggled rushing over to the railing of the red dawn, fluffy blond poof twirling behind her. She giggled and waved at Siley! "Mistress Siley!" She giggled, waving happily... though she could tell that something was off, maybe this wasn't a cute happy visit... When Siley gave her the 'shhh' sign she nodded and crouched down, backing up toward the rest of the red dawn. Did they really have to fight? She didn't want to, but she wouldn't let them hurt her friends either!

[Mitena is uncertain about fighting, she won't take a round to ready anything.]

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Encounter on the Red Drawn, Tag: All

"Aye.. I was there because I expected some filthy weaselin' from Jack, soon as he wanted Evil Rock alone." Dreadmaw noted, to the tensing of the same. Then however, she raised a brow.

"Oh these folks? Nah, they're here for you. As in for your benefit. Token of appreciation. I was hoping that a little showing of strength would get any kind of stupid, dumb, idiots in line without any need for further violence." Dreadmaw sighed. "I mean, just ask your captain, Rovana how'd this go for you last time...
not gonna say anything 'Vana? Just gonna stand there like a wet noodle and glare at me? Fine."

Dreadmaw just stared at Marnia with the sing of-challenge, seeming to consider.. something at least.

Siley meanwhile showed the tongue to Marnia, from behind Dreadmaw's back. She was kind of cute, in a murderous psychopath-way.

"Anyway. I hear ya, I hear ya. Evil rock attacked you, and in the heat of battle, well 't was hard not to defend yourselves. I get it." She pointed to Ylria, with an approving smile. "And I apologize for the misunderstanding. You see, Evil Rock was the latest Lieutnant added to my crew, I assure you that Siley" "Yes My Captain whom should I slay for you!" ".. and Dread are more civilized. This one's on me."
Dreadmaw nodded, before turning on Marnia, walking over the deck with short steps, briefly glancing at the kneeling Larnia, before peering over to Chiri, the amazoness summoner, currently hiding in a back-shadow.

"But. I still can't ignore how you killed one of my Lieutants. And you still. Aren't. Kneeling."
Dreadmaw mused, crossing her arms behind her back, which had the peculiar effect of emphatizing that nasty claw, the air around it seemed ever so slightly distorted,.. then, it was the air around Dreamaw herself, beginning to flare up ever so slightly. A moment later, the heat reached you.
It was the heat of the sun bearing down at the height of summer, not unbearable, but not pleasant either, emanating in waves from Dreadmaw. The skin tingled in warmth, lips felt dry, a small puddle of some mysterious liquid close to Dreadmaw simply evaporated with a slight hiss.

"Now. I understand that this is a bit of a tense situation between us. Weapons readied, tempers boiling.."
Dreadmaw pointed at Jec and grinned. "Why I saw that literal rat try and cut the gankplank earlier. And if I didn't assume we were all friendly, reasonable people I'd have even thought it was with me still on it!" She turned and gave Jec a smile and a mirthful wink, before slowly pacing back towards Marnia.

"But I'm really not here to kill all of you." She said, with the casual ease of someone that was convinced they could, stepping forwards. "I'm here to make you understand the how of things work among pirates these days... and you insinuating I was scared of a few.--" Dreadmaw stared down Marnia, the air around her almost uncomfortably hot as she closed in, the subtle red glow emanating from her claw reflected in her eyes, ..
As Rovana stepped in her way... and Dreadmaw rolled her eyes.

"This is My ship. Leave."
"Ho hooo.. I love the tone of your voice right now! But come on.. I really thought you'd gotten how things had to go.. after I killed your first mate."
Dreadmaw mused, eyes wandering over to Marnia. "Instead I find you here.. raising a new crew, conspiering.. and they got even worse manners than the last bunch!"

Dreadmaw grinned, placing her claw upon Rovana's shoulder, whispering. "I kinda like that."
As she pushed her aside, a moment passing with Rovana clearly tensing.. before stepping aside, squinting in pain at the heat so up close, to allow Dreadmaw to step forwards and stand before Marnia. "You said something there in the middle between the crabshit about fighting Rock and the dolphin manure about singing.
Knowning none of the folks I brought will do anything to you at all... Could you kindly repeat that."

Dreadmaw raised a clawed finger.
"Ah ah ah.., ears don't work so good anymore ever since someone fired a cannonball at me.. repeat it real loud.. And on your knees." She demanded, giving Marnia an encouraging nod, with Rovana tensing behind her...

Initiative: Dreadmaw: 17 -> Rovana 11

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 57/66 Armor Class: 24 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 60ft. CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +10 Fort +9 Ref (+Evasion) +13 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 6/7, Elemental Assault: 4/7, Stunning Fist: 3/6, Rapture: 6/6

"What? That's terrible...musicians need good hearing." Marnia sighed compassionately "Ok, I guess the singing part is a bit unfair then."

"You mean about people thinking that you run away? Well, I mean people don't know that you left the oven open back home...who knows what they will think. I mean, not everyone is reasonable. Like, you aren't very reasonable either...do you challenge all of us to a slap-fight by yourself, if I get it right?"
she scratched her head.

"I mean ok..." she shrugged. It was always her fallback plan. "Larnia be a dear and go hide downstairs, you could be hurt by a stray kick or sth..." she asked, cracking her knuckles.

"Don't worry, this will only hurt...we won't kill ya either." she said, before starting her fierce assault!

[21 Inititative
Second attack hits, 13 nonlethal dmg
Last trip attack natural 1 :(

Fight defensive was used, so AC = 24 or 28 vs melee]

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

When Marnia sprang into action Ylria reached inside of herself and with a twist of energy made herself vanish. Immediately she kicked the gangway free to isolate the pirates below on the dock from climbing to the ship.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena - Girly.png Mitena, the girly doggo!!!; Tag: Everyone; Mood: Hesitant;
HP: 57/76; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +4; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 24; CMB: 11

It seemed that things where heating up quickly! Lily frowned as she looked from Marnia to Siley... She was caught between them again, but she knew better than to stand around and do nothing. She took off running right for Marnia and dread... but instead of directing her attention to them she jumped toward Siley. "Mistress Siley!!!" She giggled trying to cuddle with her fellow blond cutie. Her tail was wagging fiercely as she tried to snuggle up with her. "I'm so happy to see you again, I wanna snuggle with the cutest best mistress ever!" She meant every word... the fact she was hoping to keep at least one person busy during the fight was just a bonus after all.

[Init: 5]
[Arcobatics if anyone wants to AOO on the way: 11]
[Snuggle attack!~(CMB): 21]
[Bluff check incase Siley thinks she is a sus pup: 16]

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
1573574789934.png Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: All, Mood: Worried, Team: Rovana, Location: Red Dawn
Important numbers: HP: 61/61 Armor Class: 17/14 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: None
Abilities: Bombs: 10/14; Extracts Prepared: , ; Mutagen: None; Spontaneous Healing: 4/8
Jec gulped as once more she was picked out from the crowd. It seemed to her that a fight was inevitable, but she wouldn't be the one to make the first move. She wasn't Captain, nor first mate. They were the ones who started shit. Normally... Oh, Captain seems up for a fight, and... For a moment all Jec could do was gape at the Red Dawn's first mate. Well seemed they were fighting now.

While it seemed things were kicking off Jec, at least, knew what she needed to do. All these extra hands would make things difficult for her crew... If only there were a cure for too many fighters... OH right! Bombs did a pretty good job at that. Pulling out one of her bombs she lit the fuse and muttered to herself, "Tick, tick tick." Then rolled it along the deck to the poor guy in the center of Dreadmaw's crew who was about to have an explosive, smelly day. "Spare!" The excited mouse called out as her bomb exploded into her target. The best part was Master Jack wasn't too close to that group of nasty pirates.

Momo had been aiming for that lovely blue lady who'd been big mouthed for as long as he'd known her, then saw her start hitting the burny one. Burny + fur = bad times, so instead he quickly scurried over to the sharp eared girl whom master had been with this morning. It seemed like she'd want some red liquid and perhaps he'd even get to touch those nice round orbs she kept under her blouse... what were they called again? Bazongas? Mellons? OH, that's right. Tits! Lovely set of tits, now time to squish them and deliver the payload down her gullet!

>Init: 21
>Move: Into 20 ft of the opposing crew (might be taking a -2 penalty to the attack, but that should still be fine)
>Standard: "Throw" Bomb - 1d20(16)+11=27 to hit, 22 fire damage to direct, 12 damage to splash range (REF 21 to half), Extra-smelly: fills double splash, DC 21

Momo
>Move: Scamper over to Ylria, and start to climb her (will use standard if needed or full round)
>Standard: Feed the to Ylria 2d8(8+2)+8= 18 healing

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Larnia hesitated.. and remained kneeling, ignoring Marnia's request!

"I mean.. I wasn't challenging you to fight, you see."
Dreadmaw mused, catching Marnia's first fist with relative ease with that massive claw. "That'd imply you were someone capable of challenging me."

She mused, only to be punched in the face for her haughty effort. Her head tilted backwards... and Marnia realized, she'd missed The Dreadmaw captain after all, even when she'd tried her best to hit her, her own hand shaking ever so slightly, as Dreadmaw, almost gently took it, and pushed it down. "See, you need to actually want to kill me. Even if you don't acknowlege it yourself, your subconscious is afraid to even dare strike me."
As Marnia's hand grew sizzling hot, Dreadmaw let go of her, with an almost benevolent smile.. no, that hadn't been true, had it? It was that strange heat that distorted the very air around Dreadmaw and had made Marnia miss in the last moment, right?
Well, she would fall like everyone else, wouldn't she?

When Marnia tried to sweep her leg, Dreadmaw didn't try to evade. Instead, she raised her own heavy boot, and trampled against Marnia's, claw-hand gripping her and Slamming her onto the ground, Crimson claw hovering above Marnia. "This is how you overpower someone."

She informed, whilest Jec was busy bombing the audience, taking out about half of them.. not downing them, but there were some severe burns, as well as sick coughing, along with a sigh from Dreadmaw. "Why does no one believe me these days. When I say I can handle all of you on my own.."
She mused, lifting her claw.
"Hellfire Eruption!"

She declared, and Marnia's errupted into a pillare of dark-red fire as that claw closed around her. But that wasn't even the worst bit. Due to her elemental blood, the Genie girl never had to worry about hot or cold.. but, right now, she felt something she'd never experienced, short of the hottest of magical fires, the sting of heat, all over her body. "Hmn. Resistant to fire eh? Genie blood if I had to guess." (Marnia takes 25 Fire damage and her fire resistance is reduced by 5 points!)

Dreadmaw left Marnia lying where she was after her attack, wandering to the edge of the ship to glance down and sigh with annoyance.. only three of her crew had remained kneeling, everyone else was too busy being sick or readying weapons for a counterattack.. One Glare from the pirate queen put an end to that.
"Guess I got to make myself clear."

"Trail of Damnation!"
She shouted, suddenly being engulfed by blood red flames, as she rushed forwards in an instant, her claw raised to cut down Jec.. and that it did, The poor mouse stumbling back as she was slashed by an eruption of fire! (You take 35 Fire damage. Your fire-resistance is now reduced to -3, meaning you take 3 fire damage every turn near Dreadmaw Furthemore, Reflex save, DC 19 or catch on fire from her attack and take further damage!)

"I didn't come here to fight, I came here to tell you about how things are done around here. If you are too stupid to understand that, and you very well may be, I have no problem burning half of you up, but if you want to move ahead from that waste, all you got to do.. is kneel."
Dreadmaw demanded, dark fires now engulfing her like a cloak.

"Don't listen to her. She's limited in how often she can do that trail-thing! Rovana declared. "For true piracy!"
She encouraged everyone, rushing forwads. "I can steal your fire-magic for myself, you know I.. ugh!"

But dreadmaw caught Rovana's attack as well, pushing her aside with an expression that almost seemed more annoyed than threatened.

Siley narrowed her eyes at Mitena. "Didn't you hear? The captain wants you to kneel, so down, bad dog! You're all lucky the captain is in a good mood today!"

Ylria kicked down the gankplank.. now no new pirates would come to attack them... although it genuinly seemed as if only dreadmaw was there, ready to fight. "Alright, getting tired of this an-"
But she was cut off, by a , the size of a pony, clasping it's pincers around her throat!.. only to chitter and back off, it's pincers burned by flames licking around the pirate.. even if it left a blood gash on Dreadmaw's neck.. so she was not untouchable.. Chiri peered out of the shadows and gave a thumbs up to everyone that'd dare look.

Dreadmaw meanwhile squeezed her burning red-hot claw into a taloned fist. "This whole ganking up mentality is -exactly- what got you in trouble in the first place... You think you have a chance. You think maybe, if you try hard enough, all together against me, you'll miarculously win. Fair warning: This isn't a fantasy. This is real life, and you'll get really messed up if you don't learn your place!"

Initiative: Marnia(prone, heavily injured) -> Jec(heavily injured) -> Dreadmaw: -> Rovana -> Chiri -> Mitena -> Ylria[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 32/66 Armor Class: 24 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 60ft. CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Ki Pool: 5/7, Elemental Assault: 4/7, Stunning Fist: 3/6, Rapture: 6/6

Even the sneaky last moment trip didn't work! Marnia, however, didn't give up! She jumped up from the deck with a fancy maneuver!

"Stop bullying our Captain! You are a meanie and a bad person, and you should be spanked! Present your butt like a good girl!" she said angrily, as she rushed closer!

"We are the Reavers! We only kneel to suck cock, and to get spanked! I know you can't masturbate with your crab-hand, and maybe Captain denied your love, but that's no reason to be angry!"

(Stand up, move close, use ki for +4 defense)

Repetition

Reputation score
1573574789934.png Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: All, Mood: A lil HOT UNDER THE COLLAR, Team: Rovana, Location: Red Dawn
Important numbers: HP: 31/61 Armor Class: 17/14 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: None
Abilities: Bombs: 10/14; Extracts Prepared: , ; Mutagen: None; Spontaneous Healing: 3/8

In awe and fear, the mouse watched on as Marnia hit the ground in seconds. Things weren't looking good, but at least her idea had worked for clearing the air a little. It was strange though that someone like this was willing to get their hands dirty. Never a good sign. Then Dreadmaw's attention turned to her, with a frightened squeak Jec felt the claw rend into her flesh cauterizing it in one swift moment. For a moment it was like she was rooted to the spot as her new cloak lit up in flames, seems even hedge cloaks were flammable as the hedge...

Shaking her head Jec spoke, "I only kneel for one captain, and you aren't her. If I must I'll die for her, though strangely I think the winds will blow a different way today." With that she scurried off fleeing below deck.

Running away wasn't the most courageous of courses to take, but it was certainly one that was least likely to lead to death in this instant... Well the only one she could take before her captain decided otherwise. It was clear to Jec that she could kneel and betray Rovana, (perhaps even please Jack that she'd live) or continue fighting and piss off this firebrand. Neither option was appealing but there was a crazy idea that might just work if she could get that fire off her and down to the cannons...

>Full round: withdraw
>Free: Fast healing - 5 hp gain

momo.jpg Momo:

Where'd those playthings go off to? They were right here... Oh well. Mistress needs help! She's too hot, better get ready to cool! Momo scampered about the edge of the deck in one of the cannon holes to meet with his mistress.

>However actions are needed for him to be below deck too

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's time you stop acting like this is a game, girl. If you're feeble minded or something you'll make me feel bad. This is serious... and don't think just because you're a ghost I can't get to you."
Dreadmaw mused, leveling a claw at Marnia, declaring: "Cascade of Torment."

After focusing for but a moment, the fiery captains claw widened, trailing lines of fire behind it as she slashed all around herself.. but luckily, Marnia saw the flow of her Ki, ducking below it, whereas Rovana managed to block it, barely, somehow, with her broken sword squealing in agony under the attack.

"And har ... how about you get to kneeling then, because I'm gonna make you gag."
She declared, as the beetle attacking Dreadmaw, the bug that had bitten her not as lucky as it was burned into a crisp, flickering out of existance with a cascade of summoning energy.

Dreadmaw just chuckled mirthfully at the defence around her. "Not bad, not bad, I can see why you got this far and got it into your heads you'd be able to take me too. Trail of damnation."

She declared, rushing forward, and hitting Rovana with an explosion of hellfire, making her stumble back and grimace in pain, even as Dreadmaw already turned around, flames burning hire and as she lunged for Marnia, again the woman evaded that nasty claw. "Nice defence. The problem with great defence is.. all it'll help you do.. is make you fall alone. well unless you run like a cowardly rat, then I'll hunt you down later at my leisure."
Dreadmaw noted, chuckling a little.

Rovana, badly burned just like Marnia now, growled and stumbled backwards, lifting her sword and seeming to focus on something.. as ropes and even a part of the sails began coiling down and around Dreadmaw, actually managing to grab her and entangle her! "You know it's really hard to hold myself back enough to just barely not kill you.. hrmnn.. perhaps the ghost is an exeption?"
Even as she spoke, Rovana gritted her teeth under the heat emanating from the dark pirate captain.

Chiri seemed to try and summon another creature, but with the feedback of one having been slain already, it seemed harder for her to focus.

Initiative: Marnia(prone, heavily injured) -> Jec(heavily injured) -> Dreadmaw(barely a scratch, entangled): -> Rovana(Moderatly heavily injured) -> Chiri -> Mitena -> Ylria

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena - Girly.png Mitena; Tag: Everyone; Mood: Determined;

With Siley clearly undistractified Mitena didn't have much choice any more. She had to pick on side or the other, and that choise was already made for her wasn't it? "Stop hurting Marnia!!!" she let out a in her feircest aggressive bark. Launching herself back to her feet she raced over to where Marnia and dread where already engadged in combat. Drawing her sword and letting out a strong overhead chop, her hands still quite shaky she was more then certain her attack would do little more then draw attention away from Marnia who was getting baddly hurt, but maybe that would be enough?

[Attack: To Hit 22; Damage (if it hit :p): 12]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Siley hissed in disappointed disaproval as her cute doggo hopped up to cut into Captain Dreadmaws shoulder.. only to fing her very blade grabbed by Dreadmaw's good hand, flames cascading along it, making it almost painfully hot. So hot infact, they merely burned through the ropes of the ship, making Rovana grimace in pain.
"And here I thought at least some of you knew their place."
She mused, whilest her hand began slowly burning holes into the weapon itself, burning through the very metal and leaving the sword damaged!

"I really wanted to teach you how things go the nice way, but I guess I'll have to.. Trail of damnation!"
Dreadmaw declared, rushing forwards.. and slamming her claw into Rovana's chest. That wasn't the bad part, really, the bad part was the bits fo that claw.. that came out of the other end.

"I'll look forward to the next captain of the red dawn serving me better. heh."
She mused, extending two hans, small fireballs, and then jets of flame bursting forth, as she just.. fleww of of the ship, slamming down upon the pier below.. and whilstling playfully.

"Everyone that didn't stay kneeling? No stew tonight.. come on folks!"
Dreadmaw encouraged, Siley quickly getting up, one more angry glare at her bad-doggo, before she created a bridge of pure light, Captain Dread traversing it with some apprehension and finally, Jack, stumlbing to his feet and apologizing. "Sorry.. for getting you into all of this.. lasses.. I.. "
He then tries to rush after Dreadmaw emberassed and ashasmed.

But that was propably not the main concern. That was Rovana, lying on the ground, blood pooling around her at an alarming ready, coughing heavily. "Wel..shi..chh...anyone got.. any good.. rum.. heh..? ...

My.. amulet.. where is it.. can''t.. see it.."

She mumbles, hand reaching for and missing the amber amulet with a ship within..

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena - Girly.png Mitena; Tag: Everyone; Mood: Determined;

Mitena didn't look at Siley after she raced to Marnia's side. Not even as the blond departed. She wouldn't be able to help much with the injuries that Marnia or Rovona had so she raced off to the ship to get some rum. Returning with a bottle a few moments later, offering the whole bottle to Rovana.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana Dilisnya, The Reaver

Rovana grinned ever so slightly taking the rum, half guzzling it down, before the bottle fell out of her hand, rolling over the deck, smeared with the captains blood. "The code is everything.. always rmember that. Achh.. what were we without it... eh.."

She sighed. "Weird.. this don't hurt at all. think that's bad, eh? Well, Had myself more than enough chances oncchahhhha....?"

Joe, the parrot, fluttered down and croaked.. "Rawwwk! Man down!"

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 32/66 Armor Class: 24 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 60ft. CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Ki Pool: 5/7, Elemental Assault: 4/7, Stunning Fist: 3/6, Rapture: 6/6

"Captain! NO!" Marnia cried as Rovana was damaged by the evil Dreadmaw, rushing close to her.

"Why...!" she turned to give a hateful look to Dreadmaw, making a mental note to shove her claw in her butt one day, before turning back to Rovana. That was the important thing right now.

"Captain...it...it will be..." she wanted to say that it would be ok, but she couldn't bring herself to lie, and not because of the curse of the magic item.

"Here..." she helped Rovana to touch her amulet while tearing up. What was the point in becoming a ghost, if the others died first? They were supposed to go on adventures together, forever! The captain still had her love story to complete! She didn't even get to recover her reputation. This was so unfair!

"Captain...I will bring you back, I swear!" she wiped away her tears, to avoid falling on the Captain. "We have lots of adventures to go to, still. And your lover still waits for you...we can't disappoint her, right?" she whispered.

"Also, you never told us the full code...you have to tell us...ok? Ok, try not to go, please?" she tried not to sob really hard "We have many people to reave yet...ok?"

Repetition

Reputation score
1573574789934.png Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: All, Mood: A lil HOT UNDER THE COLLAR, Team: Rovana, Location: Red Dawn
Important numbers: HP: 31/61 Armor Class: 17/14 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: None
Abilities: Bombs: 10/14; Extracts Prepared: ; Mutagen: None; Spontaneous Healing: 3/8
Everything happened so fast, almost like Jec herself was slowed down in a time manipulating spell. Mitena leaping at the fiery captain, the same captain doing something and suddenly the glittering, shimmering vitae falling through the air as sharp claw tips extend from Rovana's back. The captain's gorgeous eyes dilated and her blond hair hanging limp before Dreadmaw pulled her claw out and just left.

Time sped up and suddenly it didn't matter that Jec's equipment was on fire. She ran over to her bleeding and babbling captain pulling the cork off a vial of red liquid and saying, "Everyone! Back up!" before pouring the life restoring essence down the wounded woman's throat. Her ears are held close to her head and whiskers quiver as slowly the fluid makes its way into Rovana. Little mouse hands searched for the oozing wounds before pressing on them and forcing the magic that kept her from falling too quick into their leader. "Please, stay with us. You can do it Rovana, it isn't your time yet." Sobbing a little the mouse started to run her fingers through the blond strands of her dying captain. "It's all my fault..." and with that she tries to take off Jack's collar and throw it aside, partly in disdain and partly in resignation.

momo.jpg
Momo, Carrying :
Confused by what is going on Momo decides to go try and become friends with the large frog. They seemed to have the sense to not to be about when fire claw lady was about.

helvorn

Reputation score

When Dreadclaw struck down Rovana Ylria gasped. The captain had been their rock and their guide since that chaotic night in the port. And now she lay dying. She glanced and nodded to Jack and then dashed over to the Fallen, stepping aside to let Jec administer a potion. "Should I go and bring a priest to heal her? I'll give up all of my treasure."