What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Aenon

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
1,165
Reputation score
1,902

Mysterious Hooded Old Man
Tag
: Everyone
HP: 68/68 Armor Class: 21 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +12 CMD: 33
Saving Throws: + Fort +9 Ref (+Evasion) +6 Will (+2 vs enchantment)
Ki Pool: 8/8, Stunning Fist: 8/8, Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The fortune teller was totally suspicious! He could smell something fishy...however, it couldn't be helped, Bea was just too easy to read...

"Ye...ap." the old man said, counting secretly with his fingers. "She is the great-great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of the Sea, isn't it obvious?"

"However, fine, you have some skill too."
she wasn't very persuaded yet, but being a liar was good. Captain was a good liar too...

"Ah, damned dust..." the old man coughed wiping his eye. "Damn...wait for me right here, I have something to do." he said, ignoring the spider girl and leaving the tavern.

After around five seconds, the old man entered the tavern again.

He went to the bar once more, ignoring everyone. He picked up his mug, and drunk it in one shot, slamming it down on the bar.

"Ahoy. We are looking for crew...we only take brave pirates, who hate crabs, crab-hands, and anything crab related, and aren't afraid of anything."
he repeated once more "However, we wont take just anyone"

"Impress me, and you can sail with us...if you have the guts..."
he grumbled "Another ale...this is going to be a long night till I find the right ones..."
 

Stellarnova

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
557
Reputation score
625
71138225_p0.jpgEopeia the Sailor! Location: Inn, Tag: The hooded man, Status: None, Mood: sour, intrigued

Eopeia looked at the hooded man next to her, trying to gauge if he was somebody she should let herself in with. (Sense Motive: 26) Well, couldn't go worse than the last time... except he was babbling something about crabs...

"I don't mind crabs. They're like fat spiders without webs. And they can dance! They're really..." Then the penny dropped.
"Wait are you talking about a crab with two legs?" She asked suspiciously.
 

Aenon

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
1,165
Reputation score
1,902

Mysterious Hooded Old Man
Tag
: Everyone
HP: 68/68 Armor Class: 21 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +12 CMD: 33
Saving Throws: +8 Fort +9 Ref (+Evasion) +6 Will (+2 vs enchantment)
Ki Pool: 8/8, Stunning Fist: 8/8, Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hmmm....you are a smart one. You guessed right...however we shouldn't talk about this now." the man nodded "I guess we could use someone smart. Ok, you persuaded me, with you, we have...three." the old man looked around. One more and they should be good to go...oh well. finding three had been hard already, there was no way they would find a fourth!

"Ok, follow me, I will have to explain to you things a bit better in a less loud place...then you can tell me if you still dare to join us..."
the old man waved the three of them to follow him.
 
Last edited:

Dalaneth

Member
Joined
May 4, 2018
Messages
45
Reputation score
82
Allisane Blackwell.jpg Allisane Blackwell
HP: 54 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +6 CMB: +3(14 with telekinetic maneuver) CMD: 15 Speed: 30 Active effects: Conceal thoughts.
Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +6
Power Points 82/82


Allisane watched somewhat confused as first the spidergirl came in, not a normal occurence but that be as it may, it was the "man" hiring her whose reaction which truly confused her, but that be as it is, then they were directed to leave, with the reasoning that they shouldn't speak publically about whatever they were being hired for, this made Alissane smile. As they started walking she sent a telepathic message directly into "his" head. "I assume this is to do with this dear person of yours who was murdered by "a monstroust power" today, I suspect one which has something to do with crabs judging by your words."
 
Last edited:

ParadoxMaster1819

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
13
Reputation score
20
Bea looked at the spidergirl and took a double take, admiring the legs and abdomen of the girl. . .
I wonder if she has a companion. . .
Seeing the man wave for her to follow she got up, thankful her erection had subsided, and walked across the bar.
Getting a closer look at the spidergirl Bea felt something primal. . .like fear ripple over her back.
This person or creature has done nothing to harm me. . .yet im a little afraid of her. Why?
While thinking Bea had neglected to see where the door was and proceeded to smack her face into the frame, dazing herself. . .to the view of her new shipmates
 

Stellarnova

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
557
Reputation score
625
71138225_p0.jpgEopeia the Sailor! Location: Inn, Tag: The hooded man, Bea, Status: None, Mood: intrigued

Eopeia nodded to the man and signaled the barkeep to not bother with her drink before getting up and following the hooded man.

She felt the strange Elfs staring at her. Eopeia decided to try to ignore it, until she heard a dull thump sound and turned around, seeing the Elf woman hold her face after presumable having made friends with the wooden doorframe.
"Hey, you ok?" She asked, reaching our with her hand.
 

ParadoxMaster1819

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
13
Reputation score
20
Bea rubbed at her nose, the end bruised and dripping blood slightly.
Hesitantly Bea looked at the hand, the fear gripping her eased slightly as she gripped it, feeling warmth.
"I'm fine i think. . .the journey here was very tiring. . .and eventful."
Gripping the hand a little tighter she stood up and suddenly found herself blushing as she came face-to-face with the cute spidergirl.
 

Aenon

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
1,165
Reputation score
1,902

Mysterious Hooded Old Man
Tag
: Everyone
HP: 68/68 Armor Class: 21 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +12 CMD: 33
Saving Throws: +8 Fort +9 Ref (+Evasion) +6 Will (+2 vs enchantment)
Ki Pool: 8/8, Stunning Fist: 8/8, Conditions: Corporeal
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hmm....hey are you talking in my mind? Anyway, we are here." the hooded old man nodded, as they arrived at the docks.

"So...have you heard the legends about Rovana the Reaver? Well...of course you have! Here is the deal...you have a once in a lifetime opportunity to join us, on our epic quest to revive Rovana, and then teach a lesson to all the other pirate lords...and especially the crab-handed Dreadmaw!"

"If you join us, you will be part of our family...however, do you dare to go against every other pirate in the seven seas...?!"
the old man chuckled.

"There is treasure and adventure...but keep in mind that this is no joke...the new Captain is a ghost for a reason..." t
he old man warned them with a lowered voice.
 

Stellarnova

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
557
Reputation score
625
71138225_p0.jpgEopeia the Sailor! Location: Docks, Tag: The hooded man, Bea, Status: None, Mood: intrigued

Eopeia smiled as she carefully squeezed the elven girl's hand and slowly pulled her behind her through the doorway, helping her navigate the tricky planks of Tortuga.
A shadow followed the group as they made their way, jumping from wall to wall, always a few steps behind.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked when the old man started speaking again, but then let him explain.

Her face hardened when Dreadmaw was named. Her instinct had been correct. "I don't know about reviving and ghosts, but I'm willing to take the fight to Dreadmaw! Her crew destroyed the ship I previously served on and killed many good friends!"

full_grown_by_enkphoto_d84rhd6-fullview.jpg Something large slithered from the shadows, walking up to Eopeia, and she stretched out her hand to pat it.
It was a spider, almost as large as Eopeia herself, eyeing the others with curious black orbs, moving its pedipalps.
 

Dalaneth

Member
Joined
May 4, 2018
Messages
45
Reputation score
82
Allisane Blackwell.jpg Allisane Blackwell
HP: 54 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +6 CMB: +3(14 with telekinetic maneuver) CMD: 15 Speed: 30 Active effects: Conceal thoughts.
Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +6
Power Points 82/82



"Yes well, not much point in it if you answer out loud is it?" She answered somewhat annoyed, she didn't answer when being asked about having heard about Rovana, she seemed to remember something about her from when she'd read some historical documents, but she was fairly certain that had been from 100 years ago and mentioned Rovana was human, maybe the name was a monicker which was passed along, or perhaps the new captain wasn't the first undead captain they had.

She was somewhat surprised at the mention of Dreadmaw, although that would explain what the cards had told her, she thought it over but decided that if Dreadmaw had killed their captain, they probably weren't coming after them right now,so at least any new fights would be on their premises. "Fine, I'm in." She was curious about this whole resurrection business, that seemed useful, and traveling around would be fun.
 
Last edited:

ParadoxMaster1819

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
13
Reputation score
20
Following behind the Spidergirl, Bea listened to the old man as he spoke.
At the mention of the Dreadmaw she recoiled alarmingly and latched onto the spider girl for dear life. Beas' slightly red nose mashed firmly between the spider girls breasts shaking in fear
"We know of this creature. . .it wails in the waters near our home and keeps us awake and scared at night"
"Our clan was once nearly destroyed by this creature centuries ago. . .i would happily fight along side you to destroy it. . .for the sake of my ancestors"

Bea hold firmly to the spider girl, finding comfort in her heartbeat and warm, soft breasts resting on her cheeks.
"We lost so many when it attacked i refuse to let my new ship mates be lost as well!" Bea thought, a small smile spreading over her face as she realised she had found a place to strike back at her Clan's ancient foe.

As the man spoke of treasure Bea grinned a toothy smile, imagining a series of large crystals or diamonds she could take home and use to help her clan see in the deep depths of the sea. Light glimmering across the ocean floor in swathes of blue and green. . .
 

Aenon

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
1,165
Reputation score
1,902

Marnia, the (hopefully temporary) Captain!
Tag
: Everyone
HP: 68/68 Armor Class: 21 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +12 CMD: 33
Saving Throws: +8 Fort +9 Ref (+Evasion) +6 Will (+2 vs enchantment)
Ki Pool: 8/8, Stunning Fist: 8/8, Conditions: Corporeal
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"I knew you were the right ones...very well then...." the old man's appearance changed with a puff of blue smoke!

"HAH! You didn't see that coming, did you? I am Marnia, the ghostly Captain of the Reavers...for now! And this our ship...the Red Dawn!" she waved towards the impressive looking ship!

"Ahem...well, the pirate laws...right..." she scratched her head.

"Article one, we share booze!"
"Article two, we share loot very fairly!"
"Article three, we share bed, sometimes!"
"Article four, no fighting each other - pillow fighting excepted! Disagreements can be solved with friendly competitions!"
"Article five, if you behave like bad girl you get spanked like one!"

"So, if you wanna join the Reavers...welcome aboard!"
the weird blue girl declared with a big grin!


~~~

"Here we go. This is Joe, and this is Ylria." she said, pointing at the parrot. "Joe is very smart, always give him cookies!" she added.

"This is Larnia, my great-great...many times great-granddaughter! Those guys are our family" she pointed towards the fishfolk who had finished preparing for the journey and were laying around lazily

"...our doggie and Jecqueline are on a secret mission."
there was indeed a doggie house in one side of the deck, with a sign that read 'Mitena' over it.

"And finally...this is Peep!"
she introduced a well dressed gigantic frog!

"Hmmm...also, Dagon is lazying around somewhere, he is a bit shy but he is a true friend when you need him! I think Rovana said not to trust him, buuut...I think he is a good guy!"

~~~
After waiting some time to let the others know each other, she decided it was time to move on!

"Cough...Cough...I don't need to breath at all, so I am doing this to draw your attention, you know!"

"We will be sailing back to the Amazon island, to ask the shaman how we can bring back Rovana, first."

"After that, we will see what we will do. Bringing back Rovana is something we must do, but we also have to make sure the story won't repeat itself..."
she explained.

"Also, does anyone know what this black spike is or does?" she asked, showing the black spike thingy she had found in Rovana's safe.
 
Last edited:

Dalaneth

Member
Joined
May 4, 2018
Messages
45
Reputation score
82
Allisane Blackwell.jpg Allisane Blackwell
HP: 54 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +6 CMB: +3(14 with telekinetic maneuver) CMD: 15 Speed: 30 Active effects: Conceal thoughts.
Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +6
Power Points 82/82



"Cards told me you were female, not expecting the blue skin though, I'll admit" Allisane answered, following Marnia around whilst she showed them around on the ship the doghouse was a bit weird to her, but their fishmen servants as well as the mention of the captains great great...-grandaughter, it was certainly not a conventional crew. Allisane didn't spend much time getting to know the others, she thought it better to let that happen as they traveled, so unless approached she simply watched the others interact... was that frog staring at her ass?

~~~

With the mention of their first stop Allisane was quite happy, she was herself interested in how they were going to do that, it seemed like it was something quite interesting. As the black spike was brought out Allisane looked at it, she wanted to make herself useful early, first impressions usually stick a long time. "Let me hold it, I'll see if the previous owner left any psychic impressions on it."

Arcana: 26 Dungeoneering: 27 History: 16 Nature: 11 Psionics: 30 Appraise(psychometry):18
Psychometry (Appraise)
You can read the psychic impressions left on objects or in places by previous owners and events.

Check: Once per day, you can concentrate for 1 minute while in physical contact with an item or location, during which you receive flashes of insight regarding the subject’s nature and ownership. After 1 minute, you attempt a DC 15 check to decipher the visions. You gain one piece of information about the historical significance or the last previous owner—such as a glimpse of the last owner’s appearance or its emotional state when it last used the item—determined by the GM. You learn one more piece of information for every 10 by which your check result exceeds the DC, as long as you concentrate for 1 additional minute for each piece of information. If you fail the check by less than 5 or the item has no significant psychic imprint, you don’t learn any information. If you fail this check by 5 or more, the item appears to be psychically significant even if it’s not, and the information you gain is wildly inaccurate.

If you attempt to use psychometry on an item affected by charge object or implant false reading, you automatically learn all information imprinted by the spell. You must also attempt a save. If the item is affected by an implant false reading spell, on a success, you realize the information was false, and can determine the true information as well. On a failure, or if the item is affected by a charge object spell, you believe the information is true.

Action: Reading an object requires at least 1 minute of uninterrupted concentration.

Try Again: Yes. Multiple readings on an object or place always give the same results unless its circumstances or ownership have changed, but additional checks might reach further back into an object’s history. You don’t reroll the saving throw to determine if a psychic imprint is false.

You can still use psychometry only once per day.
 

ParadoxMaster1819

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
13
Reputation score
20
Seeing the Hooded Figure transform into the Captain of the Ship made Bea flinch slightly, wondering where her wolf was to protect her at this time and frowning as he wasn't arround.

Bea turned and whistled at the alley way behind them. Her wolf companion Voron came bounding out of the shadows and promptly pounced on Bea, licking her face with his long. . . skilled. . .tongue.

"Get off me you big brute or i'll not give you belly rubs!" At the mention of his favourite thing in the world next to Bea and fresh meat to eat he backed of with a whimper, padding near to Bea as she stood up and rearranged her clothing.
"Onto the ship with you Voron, go find our cabin" Bea followed him not too close behind and looked at the fish-folk with a big grin, waving at them and saying hello.

As Bea had been walking into the town she had walked past the, very drab and dreary looking, ship in the night. Now though. . .she was in awe of the tall masts and rigging, sighing in the slight ocean breeze, the red paintwork contrasting nicely with the dark wood of the hull.

Looking over at the crew of the ship she smiled warmly and listened to her new family as they were introduced by the Captain.
 

helvorn

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
452
Reputation score
796

Ylria Seaspray Tag: The entire cast! Location: The Ship
Saving Throws: Fort +4 Ref +12 Will +3
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ylria looked up from where she was working with one of the fish folk to mend one of the sails. She'd been listening to the new recruits as they talked to the disguised Marnia. Rising to her feet Ylria wiped her hands and stepped over to the new ones. She had cat ears and a tail and as she smiled it was evident that she also bore sharpened canine teeth. Still it was apparent that her condition was probably more of a series of alterations on a human than a fully bred cat folk woman. "Hi there, I'm Ylria. I'm a scout and seeker although more in town and on ship than in the wild. Welcome aboard." Ylria glanced at Peep and rubbed his back in a way that was more than just fond or friendly. "Ahhh... Peep here is far more skilled than you might guess... far, far more skilled..." she purred as her eyes met Peeps and she licked her lips.
 

Stellarnova

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
557
Reputation score
625
71138225_p0.jpgEopeia the Sailor! Location: Docks, Tag: The crew, Status: None, Mood: confused

What followed left Eopeia with an open mouth as she followed Marnia around, not quite sure what to make of any of this. She thought she had seen crazy shit before, but this was something new. Eopeia nodded along as Marnia read out the ship's code, still too dazed to say anything. Why was that catgirl fawning over the large frog? Who was the spirit lady and how were the fishmen her... descendants?

Eopeia blinked slowly. "You want to revive your captain?" She repeated. "Like... yourself, or someone else, or... what are you even?" She asked Marnia, her legs twitching.
 
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
6,101
Reputation score
2,579
DM
Tag: Ylria


Earlier the day, Ylria had visited the weapons merchant, who was a little too enthusiastic to exchange the gender-change potion for his dagger of thunder.
Which was just fine, as Ylria was -just- as eager on her end, barely able to say her goodbyes before retreating and drawing the two daggers in unison. a crackling feeling of electricity and thunder pulsating through the weapons.. and for a brief moment, she saw a robed figure, lightning crackling under the hood, disguised and dressed were master Rahadin was revealed and presented..


"Brother. We have been reunited." She more sensed than heard Rahadins voice. "Brother. 'tis you?" "Yes, this slut has served well."
The brothers were speaking on, ,or rather, about to, as Ylria's clearly aroused state distracted at being before two wonderful masters like this distracted them, the robed version of Master Rahadin crossed his arms. "I am not as generous as my brother. You can serve when you earn it."

(Ylria's daggers got upgraded:
Rahadin and Toradin: These twin daggers deal pure elemental damage, Rahadin now functions as a +2 dagger and deals 2d8 Lightning, whilest Toradin is a +2 Dagger dealing 2d6 Sonic damage.
The daggers can perhaps be further empowered if Ylria proves herself and submits to them -> scale with level!)

DM
Tag: All/Intro




Joe, The pirate-parrots age was impossible to tell, except that he looked older, and meaner, than any of his kind you'd priorly seen. A tattered eyepatch covered one eye and he looked at all the newcomers with open mistrust bordering on disdain. He'd been quite down ever since his mistress, Rovana, had met an early end.
If any gave him a cookie though, he'd rawk happily and only look at them with a bit of dislike, a huge improvement to earlier.



Larnia lifted her dress ever so slightly. "Welcome aboard, I'm the ships merchant. I decided to.. relocate here after all the Tortugan troubles.. Anything you want, I can organize in a reasonable timeframe.. but don't expect me to stock anything too unusual.
Most of the things shouldn't be too unusual either.."

She nodded, before watching both the spider girl and the unusual elf with careful curiosity.
Larnia can provide any item with a cost under 1000, within reason, for the normal price of such items. Anyhting more expensive she can provide when you make harbour at a civilized town.
She can also purchase expensive items at a 20% discount.. but there is a chance those items are cursed, and not all of the curses will be fun..


The fishfolk themselves didn't provide any greeting.. however, they observed all the newly joined females curiously, especially Bea drawing their curious attention, a daring one scuttling up to her and, inviting her to do something that sounded.. rather suspicious in a heavily bubbly accent, although the creature kept a safe distance from the intimidating wolf accompanying her.
The Basic fishermen workers help run the ship smoother than magic could, restock things for you and overall take care of menial tasks.. if you feel frisky you could try breeding some warriros with them to accompany you on your missions...


A rather large, languid and lazy frog perked up at being mentioned.. and then praised by Ylria, extending a suprisingly long and mucousy tongue to.. unashamedly lick over Ylria's ass!
Peep is the ships ... last line of defense. Whilest of questionable bravery, just the sight of a huge pirate frog, once a druid-familiar of a lost crewmember, is enough to dissuade those crazy enough to try and sneak on board.. although he may not be perfect, he's better than leaving the ship all alone under a parrot and some fishmen.

(Also, let's assume Chiri is helping out on secret mission for ease of progress.. :p)

---

All introductions made, you see the fishmen begin making preparations to set sail, rolling in barrels of water and carrying in crates, much to the curious views of the pirates on tortuga's docks. Whilest you aren't setting sail immediatly, your voyage should start soon. If you want to get cold feet, now seems to be your last chance!

DM
Tag: Allisane


Rather than getting cold feet, Allisane is far too curious.
Deeper investigation quickly revealed that this was not a spike, but rather, a splinter of something larger. What.. she could not say, not without at least having more pieces of the puzzle, parts of the item, however you would call it was what precisely. It didn't revibrate with psionic powers, but as knowledgable as she was, there was just too little to go on aside from that it must have splinted from something larger once, a trident, a staff, perhaps a spear.. or just a strange part of a larger ship? But what could be a greater ship than this impressive vessel?

But, luckily, Allisane wasn't limited by mere observations! She grasped the item tightly, traced around it, focusing on it.. and first she saw a ghostly vision of a blue woman, Marnia, the captain before her, but it quickly dissipated. Then, she saw a blonde woman, grinning confidently, far more clearly.. but her visions were varied and hard to read, for now.


(You may attempt using psychometry again during the voyage, a few times even, if you wish so, to learn more about the items history. you could even wait to level up for moar skill and use it again if you wanted to do it later!)
 

ParadoxMaster1819

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
13
Reputation score
20
Bea followed behind Voron, moving up to the helm and leaning over the rail.
Voron nuzzled at her shoulder slightly, his tail wagging happily and beating at the deck with a thump, thump, thump.
"This is where we belong Voron, we must stay if not for our own sake then for the Captain and her Quest."
Bea looked over at the crew, staring at each pair of fish eyes that glanced at her. Watching Larnia closely Bea moved down the steps to the deck with Voron still sat near the helm, tongue hanging out and with his head between the bars of the railing.
The curious Fishman that came close startled Bea slightly, listening to his proposal and blushing heavily. The light blue colour in her cheeks making her eyes drop into darkness slightly. Without raising her voice Bea spoke softly to the Fishman.

"Should you speak to me like that again i will put an arrow through your gills and watch you choke to death"
Bea lightly patted his shoulder, squeezing a little harder than normal.
"Understood?"
Letting go of his shoulder Bea moved back to her Wolf and patted his head watching the ship come alive as it prepared to set sail.

Intimidation Check roll: 20
 
Last edited:

helvorn

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
452
Reputation score
796

Ylria Seaspray Tag: The entire cast! Location: The Ship
Saving Throws: Fort +4 Ref +12 Will +3
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ylria kissed the feet of both her master and his brother. "I will submit myself to my masters and beg to be found worthy."

=========================================================

Shivering Ylria rubbed Peep's head as he licked at her half bare ass. She watched as the Fishman recoiled from the new one with the wolf companion. "Oh, he's just a being friendly. They are harmless but sexy and oh they breed you until you want to squeal."
 
Top