What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 51+14 Armor Class: 20 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 4/6, Elemental Assault: 3/7, Stunning Fist: 2/6, Rapture: 1/5
Conditions: Corporeal
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Marnia was furious! What's up with the Dreadmaws, were they trying to steal all their crew or something?! Well, not on her watch!

"Excuse me~!" she popped out of nowhere "But those aren't just some random sluts who will suck a cock even with a crowd watching!"

"Those are OUR sluts! Jec and Ylria are from our crew, don't you try to steal them, ok?"
she eyed the pirate suspiciously.

"Getting a blowjob or breeding them is fine however....but any offspring also belongs to our crew!" she stated the conditions.

"Also, no hurting them in any way is allowed, I should make that very clear!"

Repetition

Reputation score
1573574789934.png Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Jack, Mood: Eager Whore, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Alley
Important numbers: HP: 61/61 Armor Class: 17/14 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: None (Yet)
Abilities: Bombs: 14/14; Extracts Prepared: , *2, , ; Mutagen: DEX; Spontaneous Healing: 8/8
Startled by the familiar voices, the mousey girl jerks back from sucking Master's cock to see her two crew-mates approaching. By the way she was speaking it seemed Marnia needed to be taught the wonder that serving Master brought. Placing a hand on Master Jack's thigh she looks up to him and says, "Master, please let me talk to her. She is probably just surprised by seeing us like this. I could try to convince her to join us, as I know how much you like training your sluts and it would mean another member for your crew. Just think how grand your ship would be, four wives each bearing your children. Children of many types to prove you are the strongest, most virile man." The soft skinned tail flicks as she waits his reply, and her hand massages Master's balls as he considers, her whiskers quivering slightly.

Extricating herself from Jack's cock with a kiss first then a pat on Yria's head. She stands and kisses Master, whispering her thanks before walking to Maria. "It is good to see you again Marnia, who's the blond dog that looks like Mitena? Would you care to join us in bringing Master pleasure?" As she walks over she makes sure to sashay a little, showing her curves to everyone, accented by the robe that Ylria helped make look good on the slim frame.
Now getting close, "How long has it been since you last had some fun, Marnia? Master can more than handle the four of us, perhaps you'd even get to fill your womb again. I know the fish men haven't filled you in some time. Didn't it feel good to be brimming with life? Let Master show you how good it is again, I'm sure then you'll understand, come now. You can join us in killing Evil Rock later too." Jec attempts to wrap a furred arm about Maria to lead the genie to her Master. All so she might see how happy Ylria is sucking the large, virile cock. The ghostly slut had been enticed before by a similar ploy before it backfired when Jec had been part of Ventus' crew.

The mouse nodded as Master made his decision. She'd obey of course. Instead of getting involved she buried her nose back into his musky, virile orbs to continue sucking and pleasing them. If Master thought he could handle the ghostly first mate, so be it. She'd offered. That wouldn't stop her from trying to drain his balls down Ylria's throat.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Assorted Pirates, Including Master Jack, Tortuga Side-streets, Tag: All

Jack grinned at Ylria's undeniable enthusiasm. .. and grinned wider at Jec's lewd proposal. But for now, he seemed quite content testing his slaves eagerness in the side-street, musing: "Hoh my, you gathered a bit of an audience already girls..."
He grinned, one hand each readied to give them a brushing through their hair, the mouse more soothing and encouraging, whilest the cat got a tighter grip once she'd properly lowered herself around his large shaft, holding her in place for Jacks enjoyment.

When a rather blonde looking dog-girl Mitena (??) approached, Jack raised a brow.. and gave a deeper thrust into Ylria's mouth, seeming not the type to mind an audience much at all.
He did however raise his brows when Marnia accosted him more aggressively, raising his brows.
"Part of a crew? They told me they were just looking for one. Guess I ought to give them each a good spankin' " He then narrowed his eyes. "I am Neckbreaker Jack. And who be you, to tell me how to treat my sluts, without properly introducing yourself? People not knowing whom or when to show respect get in trouble on these streets.."
He nodded, before glancing over to Jec, the one whose mouth wasn't occupied.

"I can speak just fine for myself, but go ahead, you seem to know one another.. but first."
He demonstratively slapped Jec's bottom with an echoing spank, whilest grabbing Ylria by the throat, forcing his cock down the very same in an act that would definitly leave her gasping for air after a moment. "I just hurt them in some way. I don't hear them complaining...."
He noted and grinned, actually withdrawing his (hard and admittedly not too unimpressive) cock from Ylria, to actually make sure she could respond properly too. "I be a proud Dreadmaw pirate, lady. We don't do things folks didn't consent to prior. I merely requested of these two beauts to devote themselves to sucking me off like the good cocksluts they are, right, sluts?!" He prompted. "Do tell your companions here if you've been enchanted or coerced to do any of this, or if Master Jack just showed you what you really are." He smirked, before incanting his head towards the blue genie and the blonde dog-girl.

"..I'll admit, four pretty ladies might be a bit much for even my stamina to handle, but..."

He grinned. "I guess you can join on in, yes."
He gave a stroke along his saliva-slathered cock, showing off the thick, veiny length that, Marnia suspected, had been all up in her companions recently.
"I guess I do like a sassy blue gal that knows what she wants.. how about it, you don't know if you're a cock-addict like them until you've tried a good sucking of this. I'm sure your companions will let you go first if you apologize for your manners. After all, what are we without good manners, a positive attitude and good booze? arr harr."

He tempted, several pirate-workers observing the show curiously, others glancing at the Dreadmaw-marking visible on Jack's hand and swiftly moving along.
In the backround the Bard sung on, undissuaded by her distracted audience... "We rode like Billy-o, made the scilly-ohs, ended up in the rose and crown, drank the night away, seems like yesterday..."

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 51+14 Armor Class: 20 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 50ft. CMB: +10 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +9 Fort +8 Ref (+Evasion) +11 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 4/6, Elemental Assault: 3/7, Stunning Fist: 2/6, Rapture: 1/5
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Of course, we are part of Rovanna the Reaver's crew! And I am Marnia!" she explained influenced a bit by the cursed item!

"Umm...Jecqueline, I had fun just last night, you know? And who is that Evil Rock?" she asked suspiciously.

"Don't be silly, they won't get hurt just by some spanking. Also I am a cock addict, but only if stealing my friends or my dogie isn't included in that!" she declared.

"In any case, are you also from the Dreadmaw's Crew? Could you please give something to Silley?" she asked, bringing out a folded letter.

"Hello there Silley!

We had some disagreements, but there is no reason to fight! Our doggie will be sad if we do fight.
We want to invite you for tea, to stop being enemies and become friends!
Also, we can pet our doggie together, and discuss tactics on how to seduce our captains!
Also, I have a super secret suggestion, but it's secret until you come for tea!

Spooky kisses,
Marnia!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Assorted Pirates, Including Master Jack, Tortuga Side-streets, Tag: All

"Rovana? You're jesting me Marnia, Rovana's..."
He hesitated, rubbing his chin. apparently he wasn't just a boisterous guy with a big schlong. "Then again, I heard mumblings about a ship with red sails making port. Only a madman would dare impersonate a pirate-lord. Especially a mad-woman like her." He mused, before glancing at Marnia, or, to be precise, her breasts, completely unashamed.

"Har harr.. I like your honesty. Now listen, why would I -proper- hurt any of them cuties, there are much more enjoyable things to be done with these jiggly bottoms."
He mused, recieving the letter with a raising of his brows.. and unfolding it, without a hint of shame.
"Now hold on here, blue boobs, how do you happen to know officer Lightbringer.. ooh I get it that's why you're grumpy, you've befriended the old clam-hogging bimbo, right?"
Jack mused, reading the letter!

"Seduce captains? Aye, right, the one thing Siley loves more than doing her hair. I swear I can't even joke about the captain without her trying to stare me to death, if I'm lucky." He chuckled.

Then, you noticed that the street had become suspiciously quiet. Infact, everyone seemed to be hurrying along busily in the way people pretended their best to be busy to not get in trouble.

"Shit.. you distracted me and she's early..." Jack growled as he glanced past a corner, disentangling himself from Ylria and redressing with annoyed urgency as he reached for a potion by his side, downing the channel vigor potion!

Down the road came a .. rocky looking woman, wearing simple, but oddly heavy looking robes, armed witha pickaxe and accompanied by a snake that seemed made out of solid rock itself. On her forehead there were claw-like markings glittering like rubies, identifying her as another dreadmaw pirate.. albeit Jack seemed positively cuddly compared to her cruel expression. Jack himself was too busy packing way his cock and downing a potion both at once..

(You feel like you can prepare briefly, but should roll initiative nonetheless
Jack init: 9 )

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena - Girly.png Lily, the girly doggo!!!; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Doggo;
HP: 76/76; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +4; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 24; CMB: 11

Was her mistreating her friends? Yes. Was he trying to steal them away? Yes. This was a bad, ugly hairy melon and Mitenda hated him. She held quiet for a while longer, her eyes fixed on Jack with an inaudible growl. Finally, she had the last straw. "You're a bad ugly little melon," she snapped, "Mistress Siley was right about the men in her crew, dumb, ugly, smelly. So why don't you stop pretending Neckbeard, you aren't cute enough for our friends so just give 'em back!" She growl had risen a bit as she got ready to pounce. Her mind drumming to the beat of 'Not cute, make it hurt. Not cute, make it suffer.'

Whipping around she was immediately saw the ugliest, baddest melon. Her mind drumming, again. She had to hurt something someone... Jack might be hurting her friends but this was was more important. That horrendous tacky stone thing needed to pay, NOW! She drew her swords and prepared to attack! Attack for Mistress's Siley, to show what a good loyal and cute doggie she was, and how well she could hurt things that weren't cute!
[Init 15]

Repetition

Reputation score
1573574789934.png Jecqueline the Voyeur Mouse, Tag: Ylria and Jack, Mood: Eager Whore, Team: Cat 'n Mouse, Location: Tortuga Alley
Important numbers: HP: 61/61 Armor Class: 17/14 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: +8 DEX, -2 WIS
Abilities: Bombs: 14/14; Extracts Prepared: , *2, , ; Mutagen: DEX; Spontaneous
Jec murred and giggled into Master's balls, loving the gentle attentions of his hands. This was how good it felt to serve Master after all.

Nodding as Master Jack gave his permission the mouse-girl is about to step forward when a sharp sound and pain emanated from her rump. Gasping in equal measure of pleasure and pain from Master's touch she looks back at him and smile for his gift. "Of course I love this Master! Why would you mention enchantment though? As I said before we're having fun." The normally shy mouse states proudly.

As she is addressed by her First Mate the furred girl looks surprised, ears flaring out trying to grab every detail of the words. "Oh? I guess that means you can have more fun now then." She encourages. "Evil rock is one of Dreadmaw's lieutenants, Master agreed to help us kill her!" She excitedly states, not realizing how odd that might sound.

Master seemed a little confused by the fact of Rovana's return. Though there would be time to clear that up later. Giggling she wiggled her booty as it was mentioned, trying to entice her firm master to squeeze or swat it again. Then he read the other person's mail. Well it was for his crew so perhaps that was normal, right? Eh, Master could do what he wanted.

Seeing Mitena's reaction scared Jec speechless. She almost didn't know what to do, but her hand reached for a flask just as Momo started to do similar. Master had to be protected after all. It made her a little sad that the good doggy didn't see the beauty of Jack, but she probably would later.

That's when the realization that the bard had stopped playing came to each person chatting. Looking about the corner as well and seeing the intimidating figure of the woman they were to fight Jec felt a chill run down her spine as her fur rose to keep her warm. This wouldn't be good. Fire would only be so good against someone made of rock after all.

Seeing how Master acted Jec knew it was time for action. Swiftly she drew and swallowed her mutagen as Momo poked his head from her cloak and gripped the Cat's grace elixir and downed it himself, delivering it to his master for an even greater boost. Jec then reached for her bag and drew forth a bomb, ready to hurl it at the approaching stone woman, ignoring the bystanders. They would know to run soon enough.

>OOC: Gain +4 alchemical bonus to DEX and +4 enhancement bonus to DEX -2 alchemical penalty to WIS
>INIT: 27 (nat 20)

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse, Neckbreaker Jack, Lily, Marnia, Evil Rock Location: Side Street Tortuga
HP: 34/34 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2

Ylria found the exhibitionism of serving her master so publically to be exhilarating. She felt a surge of arousal as Jack gripped her collar and forced her down on his cock. Gagging a bit she adjusted herself on his cock, taking it down more smoothly and certainly far more deeply. Ylria suckled devotedly on the hard, veiny length even as her tail curled affectionately around Jec's waist. She served her mortal master well, tongue and mouth and throat working together with a steady, pulsing suction to bring him great pleasure.

When their friends arrived Ylria sucked even harder, responding further to Jack's domination as well as wishing to show her comrades just how wonderful Jack was as a lover and a master. She pulled back briefly, smiling at Marnia and Lily. Her face was flushed with the effort and lack of air she'd experienced when Jack thrust particularly deeply into her throat. She wiped the precum and saliva off her chin; "Oh we serve him willingly. He's breeding us while Master Rahadin trains us as perfect sluts. And he's helping us track down Evil Rock so that Jec can create the potion that we need to buy the dagger that holds Master Rahadin's brother the master of Thunder."

Then it seemed that mention of Evil Rock must have summoned her. Ylria stood and stepped to the side as her combat reflexes took over even through the flood of submissive sensuality that had filled her mind just a moment before. Thinking fast she downed a potion as well and then with a moment's focused vanished. Under cover of the invisibility and moving swiftly Ylria slipped to the side into a doorway from whence she could attack from a flanking position.

OOC: Dice hate me Int 13

Channel Vigor potion: Haste

Swift action: Vanishing Trick

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 66 Armor Class: 24 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 60ft. CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +10 Fort +9 Ref (+Evasion) +13 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 7/7, Elemental Assault: 7/7, Stunning Fist: 6/6, Rapture: 6/6

"Hey, you shouldn't read other people's letters!" Marnia complained, wagging her finger "Also, Captain isn't mad at all! She makes the most sense of all of us!"

"Jecqueline, what do you mean? We don't have reason to attack someone just because they are Dreadmause, right?"
she zoomed in investigating Jec's new pet, before continuing "Besides, their Captain was super reasonable, I don't think we should cause problems to him." or her, because in Marnia's head, she had already decided that Captain Dreadmaw was secretly a girl, and that he had a crush with Rovana in the past, but he had been rejected which made her very cold! What a lovely love story!

"Oh, that's her? She looks...like an evil rock indeed."
she sighed as she prepared herself for the incoming fight "I guess I have to make sure you don't get hurt...but not killing anyone, ok?!"

"Excuse me Ms Evil Rock, I assume? My friends over here seem to have some disagreements with you...?"
she prodded, taking a defensive stance.
[Initiative 21, Mage Armor+Crane Stance]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack, Evil Rock, Tortuga Side-streets, Tag: All
Initiative: Jec -> Marnia-> Lily -> Ylria-> Evil Rock and stone-snek -> Jack

"Hey I like my beard.." Jack mused, brushing a hand through it, clearly hurt by the vile dog-girls accusations! He raised a brow at Jec being.. very straightforward about his plan, and eyed her rump for another spanking, while at it.
.. and then the little mousey wiggled her bottom.. now she was just asking for it, and a good smackin' she got for her effort, accompanied by a grin from Jack... although there was a clear tinge of regret when he had to abandon Ylria's mouth and ministrations.. "More later, luv." He promised, seeming a little.. tense after all her attention to his manly length, a brushing through her hair telling him of his approval.

Jack ignored Marnia's admonissions, folding the letter back together. "Don't worry about offending the Captain.. this is just.. an improved succession."
Jack nodded to Marnia. "As long as we finish this quickly and no one finds out.. Soon you'll have an even more handsome and reliable Lieutnant to help you all join the Dreadmaw crew how's that sound."
He grinned.

Lily hissed angrily, readying herself to pounce. Jec gulped down some empowering potions. Ylria.. just seemed kind of gone from view entirely. Marnia.. tried to be diplomatic.

Evil rock approached and raised her brow, smirking at Marnia.
"Oh I see."
She nodded, speaking up with a voice of stones tumbling down in a rocky avalanche.

"Jack got himself some sluts and finally found the courage to try and do -this-. Thanks for the warning, whore." "Hrmnn.. Good job."
Jack narrowed his eyes at Marnia. "You never deserved the captains favour!"

"Jack.. jack.. jack.. you're a handsome boy. Why do you keep having such silly ideas.. the reason The Captain gave me my position and not you,...
is simply because I'm that much stronger than you. A few sluts sucking on your cock wont. change. that.

I think I'll thank the blue one by killing her last.. or no, perhaps I'll drag her before the captain half-dead, she seems reasonable, for a girl, she'll tell our boss about the stunt you tried to pull."
"You underestimate me, Rock. and this isn't betrayal... I just be seizing an opportunity."
She declared, her voice always remaining in that calm, rumbling tone, even as she raised her pickaxe and stomped a foot down upon the ground in a roughened battle-stance...

Repetition

Reputation score
Important numbers: HP: 61/61 Armor Class: 20/16 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: +8 DEX, -2 WIS
Abilities: Bombs: 14/14; Extracts Prepared: , *2, ; Mutagen: None; Spontaneous Healing: 8/8
The enticement had worked, and the shock of pain swiftly brought the shiver of pleasure after it. Master was so kind after all.

Humming with excitement Jec simply nodded, Master's dream would become one step closer to reality this day.

Dashing in quickly and pulling out the components Jec assembled her bomb. "We may suck Master's cock, but you're dumb as granite." Lobbing the explosive was exileratiting, and she excitedly waited the half second it hung in the air before tumbling down on her target. She cackled a little as the fire lit up the surroundings, glinting off the glass and metal about.

Momo, the smart monkey he is, decided now would be an excelent time to not be about. So slipping back into the robes he reattached, knowing his mistress would be fine.

>OOC: Move into 20 ft. Standard Action: Throw bomb d20(16)+15=31 to hit. 4d6(8)+7=15 direct fire damage. 4+7=11 splash fire damage. (21 REF to half)

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
HP: 66 Armor Class: 24 (+4 fight defensive) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 60ft. CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Saving Throws: +10 Fort +9 Ref (+Evasion) +13 Will (+2 vs enchantment+4 vs mind affecting)
Ki Pool: 7/7, Elemental Assault: 6/7, Stunning Fist: 5/6, Rapture: 6/6

"Say no more, I have what you need right here!" Marnia decided nodding happily. This made things easier, she wouldn't have to feel bad about slapping her into the ground!

[swift: elemental assault
Fight defensively full attack (on the evil rock!)
15 attack 7 bludgenoning and 3 electricity, also DC 17 Fort save or get stunned!
10 attack (miss)
17 attack, 8 bludgeoning dmg and 5 electricity ]

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Mitena - Girly.png Lily, the girly doggo!!!; Tag: Marnia; Mood: Doggo;
HP: 76/76; Armor Class: 21; Initiative Bonus: +4; Speed: 30ft.; CMD: 24; CMB: 11

Peeling ahead of the group Lily let out a savage growl, "I don't know who you are, but you're too ugly to live!" In an instant, she drew her claws, the long sword, and sheath. It might not be stronger like she wanted, but maybe that was good. Maybe the ugly creature would suffer more if she used bad old weapons... Her lips curled up even more as the thoughts of inflicting pain on the creature started to give her such a good wonderful burning. She stoped just in front of the woman and stone snek, putting all her momentum into her first strike. A heavy overhead chop from her trusty longsword!
[Move Action: Approached]
[Standard Action: Attack! [27 to hit; 10 damage]]

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 1

Luckily for the Red Dawn pirates and Jack, Evil rock seemed a little rattled by the sudden attack.
"I have no time to waste with a rat."
Evil rock started to rumble, lifting one hand to create a wall between her and the incoming bomb, although the explosion simply blew through it..and although Evil Rock didn't seem all too injured.. it was hard to judge the health-state of a rock, after all, her stone-snake-thing hissed and clearly, it had affected the two of them at least some.

Marnia realized she couldn't unleash her fists of fury.. she had to come closer first! So that was what she did, rushing to Evil Rock's side, using her monk-speed and readying her most dangerous punch! Evil rock lifted a hand, almost casually, but with the greatest of efforts, Marnia managed to push her strike through, gritting her teeth as the monks energy revibrated through her body.. and seemed to make her unable to move! (I don't see actually moving in on Evil rock in your prior post.)

"What.. is this... trickery.. grrr.." She growled.... only to be confronted with Lily, who brought a sword down on her.. This evil-rock was definitly tough as a rock however, just shaking off the strike with a hint of blood on her shoulder and sheer, smouldering anger.

Ylria seemed a little overwhelmed.. potentially from the blowjob she'd given Master Jack, and struggled to properly get into the action.

Evil rock shook off the stunning fist.. but it seemed that was all she'd do for now. Her snake-thing however disentangled itself from her side, and slithered up to Marnia, attempting to bite her.. only to be deflected, while Jack, a little belatedly commented: "Good going lass, if that thing bites you, you'll turn to stone!"

Finally, it was Jack's time, as he rushed behing Evil rock, cutting off her escape route by first positioning himself.. and then drinking a potion, that seemed to enlarge him to double the size, perhaps making Jec all warm and fuzzy inside... so much of her master to go around, thanks to her magic.
"... an interesting little ambush you prepared here, bastard.. guess I wont be able to go nice on you and your whores.." Evil Rock snarled, finding herself more or less surrounded... still she didn't seem all too concerned, or even in the mood to surrender.. it seemed you'd have to pressure her a lot more, she had been a pirate captain of her own after all. Marnia was reminded of her fight with Siley.. and this one looked more physically tough than her...

(Thanksk to Jack you can now Flank Evil rock if you want to, but not her stoney-snake!
Initiative: Jec -> Marnia-> Lily -> Ylria(Full defense)-> Evil Rock and stone-snek (both lightly injured) -> Jack (hastened, enlarged)

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Important numbers: HP: 61/61 Armor Class: 20/16 FF Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 30ft. CMD: 18; Conditions: +8 DEX, -2 WIS
Abilities: Bombs: 13/14; Extracts Prepared: , *2, ; Mutagen: None; Spontaneous Healing: 8/8

It was a little concerning that the Rock seemed able to even partly deflect the bombs. The snake also posed a significant problem, so instead of focusing fire on someone who seemed able and willing to redirect her bombs. She clicked together the components for the next one and lobbed it at the stony petrification snake. "Why don't you make time then? I don't think you're going anywhere!" Jec taunted. She then spoke to Momo, "I'd rather not keep hurting my friends, please get that next trick ready."

Momo screeched as he detached, flailing a little as he climbed out and pulled off the Targeted Abmixture. He didn't enjoy playing with these so he took his time as he went to feed it to his master.

>OOC: Standard Action: Throw bomb d20(5)+15=20 to hit. 4d6(18)+7=25 direct fire damage. 4+7=11 splash fire damage. (21 REF to half)
>Momo will feed (if they can this turn) the Targeted Bomb Admixture to Jec.

Aenon

Reputation score
lera-pi-lerapi-djinn-paimon-sfw-dress.jpg Marnia, The Spooky Ghost Girl! Tag: Everyone
HP: 66 Armor Class: 24 (+4 fight defensive/+4 crane wing vs melee!) Initiative Bonus: +5 Speed: 60ft. CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Ki Pool: 6/7, Elemental Assault: 5/7, Stunning Fist: 4/6, Rapture: 6/6

"It's not trickery! My internal energy blocked your acupoints...well to put simply you just got to slap the right way!" Marnia explained cheerfully, lifting up her imagary sleeves.

Hmm...how that fight with Silley had went? Right, Silley had turned big at the end or something. Given they were probably the same crew, they had still similar tricks to use!

"Hey you ain't gonna turn into a big rock after we slap you enough, right?" she mused, as she attacked again making sure to keep an eye on the rock snake. Sadly she missed gave a warning slap!

"Hum humm....also, they are no whores you silly pebble! They do it for free!" she explained, as her first strike was dodged.

"SShhhh~ shh~ go away! I'm too young to turn to a rock!" Maybe she would become a rock star one day, but that would be for an other story!

"So...since you are an evil rock, I think you should be on the ground!" she said, trying to trip her...only to fail.

"Down...no? Have you considered starting a diet?" she complained at the rock that stood still as a rock, giving up...or not!

This time she pushed her boob, to throw her off balance!

"Ep! You didn't see this one coming did ya!" Marnia chuckled as the Evil Rock finally fell down!

"BEAT HER UP, BOYS!" she shouted making a thick thuggish accent. Too bad she didn't have a gang of thuggish goons to help with the beating! Well, she eyed Jack curiously, considering if he qualified for a goon or not...he sure had a goon-face...

[Ok so AC is 28 vs all attacks, and 32 vs melee attacks. The first melee attack that goes above 28 but below 32 lowers my AC to 28 for the rest of the round.]

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria Seaspray Tag: Team Cat 'n Mouse, Neckbreaker Jack, Lily, Marnia, Evil Rock Location: Side Street Tortuga
HP: 60/60 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +11 Speed: 30' CMD: 19/13Fl
Saving Throws: Fort +2 Ref +9 Will +2

Ylria had remained in cover as her friends and shipmates moved forward to attack Evil Rock. Her own strength was not in the frontal assault but in the flanking, secret attack. As Jack moved in and pinned Evil Rock in place Ylria assaulted as well in a sudden rush, still invisible at least until she revealed herself. "Take that bitch!"

OOC: Underwhelming dice rolling, serves me right for being gone :)

Hasted +1 to AC

Charge, flank attack

Attack with dagger 2+2 (charge)+2 (flank) +12 (BAB)=18 miss I think...

Attack with rapier 17+15=32

Damage: 9

Flank attack: 9 opponent is Debilitated (-2 to hit, -4 to hit against Rogue)

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Lily, the girly doggo!!!; Snek; Mood: Doggo;

Seeing her swords bounce off of the hard rock was annoying. It was frustraining! She growled and stamped her foot in place, "You dumb stupid ugly..." For a moment Lily considered biting them, but even she knew that would end worse for her teeth then them. That left only one option, "Fine, if you don't wanna hurt then I have to make you pretty!!!" She quickly dropper her weapons, arming herself with a pretty pink ribbon! She then pounce! Tail wagging furiously as she tried to wrastle with the snek to tie a nice pretty pink bow on it!
[Grapple: NAT 1+11] [Dex to tie the bow anyways!: 17]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 2

Jec continues her bomb-accault, blasting Evil rock point blank.. and giving both Ylria and Marnia a good secondary damage blast! (Take 11 splash fire damage. (21 REF to half)
AT least it also seemed to do decent damage to their earthen foe.

Marnia's attack was considerably less sucessful, with the earth genasi stoically enduring her strikes.. until finally with a burst of ki-energy she unblanced for foe with a lewd attack, disabling her by throwing her to the ground.

That was when Ylria seized the opportunity (prone means you hit actually) stabbing into the earth genasi.. whilest their foe seemed tough, she couldn't keep up with this barrage forever, it seemed!

Lily decided that someone had to deal with that snake-familiar, but struggled to hold down the strong serpent.. as it almost bit her on the grapples, but she could barely avoid it with a distracting dog-scratch.. in turn, the snake refused being bowed up as well however..

"Enough playing around! ROCK SPHERE ANNIHILATION!" She declared, rather than trying to stand up she focused, with both of her hands slamming their fists into the ground, shards of stones erupting from the ground out, smashing into Marinia, Ylria, Lily and Jack (Albeit not the standing back Jec!)
-Everyone inmelee-ish range takes 19 bludgeoning damage, no safe. -
Ylria found herself the closest to the attack and the impact of the stones send her stumbling with unease (Fort save DC 19 or be stunned for the next round!)

As if this wasn't bad enough, the snake-thing had taken particular interest in Lily, slithering forward.. and biting into her shoulder with a numbing poison, the shoulder areas immediatly turning a dull grey.. (Lily takes another 4 damage and has to save, DC 14 or become Petrified, this is a poison effect.)

There was good news as well however, with the party drawing a lot of attention, Jack managed to cut into Evil Rocks back with a vicious cutlass strike. "Keep it up girls, we can take her!"
He encouraged, albeit slightly battered from Evil Rocks stone-outburst attack. Still, if you could keep up this pressure, there was a good chance that the downed Rock-mistress couldn't take all you had to give all over again..

Initiative: Jec -> Marnia (Moderatly injured-> Lily (moderatly injured) -> Ylria (heavily injured)-> Evil Rock (heavily injured) and stone-snek (moderatly injured) -> Jack (Modeatly injured, hastened, enlarged)

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Abilities: Bombs: 12/14; Extracts Prepared: , *2, ; Mutagen: None; Spontaneous Healing: 8/8
Flinching as her friends were engulfed in the flames, Jec pulled out yet another bomb but instead of lobbing it she waited a moment for Momo. Though she did giggle at Marnia's silliness and Lily's attempt to bow the snake.

Momo fed the elixir and now it was time to blow this rock apart! "How about 'Immolating Lob' instead you hard head!" Jec cried as the bomb flew from her hand and landing right in Evil rock's solar plexus.

>OOC: Jec holds her action to throw a bomb for when Momo feeds her the elixir then throws it at Evil rock: d20(NAT 20!)+15=35 Confirm crit d20(5)+15=20 to hit. 4d6(17)+7(+1 PBS)(+7 TBA)(+9 crit) = 41 fire damage
>Momo: Move action, draw the TBA Elixir. Standard action, feed it. Free Action, screeching.
>Targeted Bomb Admixture lasts 8 rounds

Last edited: