What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぽいずん / Poison] その後、勇者の姿を見た者はいない (RJ404094)

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bug that I found is after do job that feratio to kids, player sprite totally dissapear.

Now I'm stuck on Casio....yeah just play it...now have 4000 coin.

bigbro

Reputation score
Link Begging. Under min post count, permanent ban.
This game is really buggy... I have version 1.03 and I've still needed to manually edit my save file twice to get around game breaking bugs.
Can you share with us that version?
version 1.0.1 locks you out of so many h scenes

warrock2

Reputation score
Game is buggy as shit
I'm at the academy chapter and when i talk to the prostitution guy the game immediately crashes

stevejobs12

Reputation score
How do you progress on gathering info from student in the academy? I went back and forth through all the academy area and talk to all npc that has check icon above them but still can't progress, i'm not sure if it's a bug or just me missing things EDIT: nvm you interact with the bookcase inside the right cabin
1684767738998.png

Last edited:

Magnus

Lurker
Reputation score
Stuck just after defeating the orcs and using the teleport obelisk thing. What should I do? I've been everywhere

fula_flight

Reputation score
I got duped by the DLSITE ratings
game is extremely buggy, most of the H content (which is why we are playing it) bugged out for me in which I have to restart the game and can't progress the H stat
prostitution doesn't work, the game crash when I talk to the guy in the back street inn
can't believe I bought it day one..

Dungeon is really loong,
especially at later part of the story where there's almost no H-content (after chapter 10) which is kinda defeat the purpose of a H game

anyone knows how to unlock the Arena in (wallflower/wildflower city) WFC?

easy85

Reputation score
They should remove H-content since it's completely on the side (and bugged AF) and sell as a regular game. It's doesn't affect the story, gameplay or any game systems in any way from what I can tell so in my eyes this is a failure as hentai game.
Combat seems to have some in-depth systems that probably are useful on higher difficulties but the amount of trash (regular mobs) fighting is out of this world, and this is coupled with maze-like dungeons that require a lot of back-tracking. I gave it a fair go and did it all "properly" until chapter 5, then I had enough and started teleporting... There's not much to do between dungeons - just some walking in your current destination, npc talk and some story scene - then it's back to another dungeon.

TL;DR h-content completely on the side and doesn't affect the story or characters in any way, completely linear and repetitive game progression (npc talk, story event, dungeon, repeat), some in-depth combat mechanics but a lot of trash fighting because of maze-like dungeons with backtracking.
H-content is not great either, tbh.

So I hope the plot carries this game but I'm not sure if I'll ever want to play it "properly", even if we get an english release.

WolfesH

Lurker
Reputation score
Im stuck here, I need to go Bark Village, head north of town towards the Loren River Gate (MTL)

Attachments

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
They should remove H-content since it's completely on the side (and bugged AF) and sell as a regular game.
They already did that.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
They should remove H-content since it's completely on the side (and bugged AF) and sell as a regular game. It's doesn't affect the story, gameplay or any game systems in any way from what I can tell so in my eyes this is a failure as hentai game.
There is a sfw version ftr, but i disagree wholeheartedlty.
The focus is on the story so it's actually fleshed out as a game even without the H, that is the best type of H game in my book.
I'd rather have that than some no substance story game that's only about haha segs.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The focus is on the story so it's actually fleshed out as a game even without the H, that is the best type of H game in my book.
I'd rather have that than some no substance story game that's only about haha segs.
That might be nice in theory, but the story in this game is nothing special, nor is it told exceptionally competently.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
fair though that's subjective really what matters is that they tried game format is made like that thing looks like an anime if it's ass or not that's not the point i mean to some people final fantasy is ass so

easy85

Reputation score
They already did that.
Yeah, I know. I meant that R18 is pointless, because all h-content is just on the side and not present in the flow of gameplay at all.
It's the best game for you and the worst for me. If all hentai content in a hentai game is completely disjointed and doesn't affect the story and/or gameplay in any way, then that game is failure as h-game in my eyes, no matter how good it is as "normal game".
H-games should be good aside of h-content but h-content should be a part of "main dish", not a side dish or dessert. You need both - meat and potatoes, together on your plate, if you know what I mean.
At least some incentive to do part time jobs should be a bare minimum...

And let's not forget that currently we can't appreciate the story - unless you know japanese and gameplay is not great either with its repetitiveness (story event -> npc talk -> maze-like dungeon with shitloads of trash mobs to fight that respawn when you change the screen -> repeat).
if it's ass or not that's not the point
What do you mean? That's exactly the point of this entire discussion.
It's fine if you like it and I can see why. You are not alone, judging by DLsite score. But in my opinion, because of bugs, disjointed h-content and repeating the same shit for 10 chapters the game is ass. I can't say anything about the story because I can't read japanese and MTL is crap but even if it's the best story known to man, it wouldn't change my opinion.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No yes of course that's exactly what i mean, some people like it like me, some don't like you, and that's fine to each their own.
And btw for me the H does not feel disjointed, when it comes to the type of fetishes we are getting which is rape the h-scenes are an end in and of themselves, GOR is meant to be on game over by definition and the harrassment scenes kinda work the way they are made, unlike in games where you play as a succubus who drains energy from cum or something usually in normal rape games it's just like how i've explained for me.
Though so far i have only played up to the bathroom cleaning mini-game maybe i should wait until i finish the game to say for sure but i think i'm gonna wait for the kagura EN version.
Now i'd agree with you that some things and systems are like uh like the pregnancy one does not seem to make much sense tbh though i'm not an expert on pregnancy mechanics in h games

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I finished the game, I thought it was enjoyable, the bug that annoyed me the most was new game+ not working at all for me. Story wise it was pretty amusing imo, I'm not sure why people seem to make it seems like MTL makes text somehow entirely unintelligible.

Game is buggy as shit but was fun for me, game was certainly better than their last game.

hehehezozo

Reputation score
Um...How to unlock all CGs ? i finished the game and it said i need to save -> so i save -> it said i can buy full CGs in Extra Shop then it return me to title screen and nothing happen, so i check recollection mode but it not full yet and i try to load the newest save but always return to title screen, and i cant buy full CGs from any other saves although i have more than enough to buy it. So, How to unlock all CGs ?!

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Um...How to unlock all CGs ? i finished the game and it said i need to save -> so i save -> it said i can buy full CGs in Extra Shop then it return me to title screen and nothing happen, so i check recollection mode but it not full yet and i try to load the newest save but always return to title screen, and i cant buy full CGs from any other saves although i have more than enough to buy it. So, How to unlock all CGs ?!
The unlock all feature was quite buggy -- for me it only unlocked MCs scenes. I've attached a hacked save that should unlock all recollection, but will probably break new-game+ etc.

Attachments