What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぽいずん / Poison] その後、勇者の姿を見た者はいない (RJ404094)

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The unlock all feature was quite buggy -- for me it only unlocked MCs scenes. I've attached a hacked save that should unlock all recollection, but will probably break new-game+ etc.
The reason why its jank is because the CG/ recollection only showed for people in your party, so if you started a new game +, you technically lost the people in your party hence why you wouldn't see the full gallery. It's so jank.

hehehezozo

Reputation score
The unlock all feature was quite buggy -- for me it only unlocked MCs scenes. I've attached a hacked save that should unlock all recollection, but will probably break new-game+ etc.
Oh, Thanks you very much. This game is so buggy even with so many updates in a few days

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Amusing that a 1.08's already announced. Poison just kind of fucked up with this one, huh? They'd been trying to work on two games simultaneously, wonder if that's part of the problem.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Kek. For version 1.10 they've announced that it won't be compatible with saves from earlier versions, and that you have to start over.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Kek. For version 1.10 they've announced that it won't be compatible with saves from earlier versions, and that you have to start over.

Good thing I didn't start playing yet :sneaky:

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They add compensations for ver 1.10 onward here. Also, they apologized and promised to request professional to debug their future games instead of only debug game themselves.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
at least it didn't take months, and dozens of updates, to do a save breaking update if it was necessary to do one.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
It's the best game for you and the worst for me. If all hentai content in a hentai game is completely disjointed and doesn't affect the story and/or gameplay in any way, then that game is failure as h-game in my eyes, no matter how good it is as "normal game".
H-games should be good aside of h-content but h-content should be a part of "main dish", not a side dish or dessert. You need both - meat and potatoes, together on your plate, if you know what I mean.
At least some incentive to do part time jobs should be a bare minimum...

And let's not forget that currently we can't appreciate the story - unless you know japanese and gameplay is not great either with its repetitiveness (story event -> npc talk -> maze-like dungeon with shitloads of trash mobs to fight that respawn when you change the screen -> repeat).
Yea I gotta agree with you, if the h-content doesn't actually get involved into the game itself, it's pretty much a regular game with some side scenes, it's pretty much a visual novel with a bunch of creeps to patch out the runtime of the game. Was reading the story to a certain degree, I would say it's alright but kinda complicated and somewhat boring(Might just be me not fully understanding the story or something). Pretty much
The early parts of the story were alright, but later on you discovered one of the villain was from the past that time traveled to the current present, and the hero that we see was like a reincarnation of someone he loved and saved him or something. Then we get into another more modern world where the hero have to face alternate reality of himself as a child where he was like really depressed or something along those lines. Although its sci-fi type of game from the beginning, it just gets ridiculous and kinda stupid at times, like we have a nuke that was invented at one point of the story, but with time traveling and space bending technology we can't end most problems or develop better arms or something and have to rely on a demihuman frozen in carbonite to create a barrier somehow.
This might not be most accurate depiction and I most likely missed out on core details due to not being my native language, so I will most likely get the story wrong and misinterpret it. Though if I can play lolique 2.5 in japanese, understand it to a good degree what's happening, and know what I'm doing when finishing all the side quests, think I should get some details correct about the game.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea I gotta agree with you, if the h-content doesn't actually get involved into the game itself, it's pretty much a regular game with some side scenes, it's pretty much a visual novel with a bunch of creeps to patch out the runtime of the game. Was reading the story to a certain degree, I would say it's alright but kinda complicated and somewhat boring(Might just be me not fully understanding the story or something). Pretty much
The early parts of the story were alright, but later on you discovered one of the villain was from the past that time traveled to the current present, and the hero that we see was like a reincarnation of someone he loved and saved him or something. Then we get into another more modern world where the hero have to face alternate reality of himself as a child where he was like really depressed or something along those lines. Although its sci-fi type of game from the beginning, it just gets ridiculous and kinda stupid at times, like we have a nuke that was invented at one point of the story, but with time traveling and space bending technology we can't end most problems or develop better arms or something and have to rely on a demihuman frozen in carbonite to create a barrier somehow.
This might not be most accurate depiction and I most likely missed out on core details due to not being my native language, so I will most likely get the story wrong and misinterpret it. Though if I can play lolique 2.5 in japanese, understand it to a good degree what's happening, and know what I'm doing when finishing all the side quests, think I should get some details correct about the game.
What I read was pretty different I think, tho I agree it's hard to wrap your mind around. There's way too much going on in the background/past/setting. The story could have been much better organized or told but the ideas are there, I suppose.

Pre-intro
There was initially a highly advanced civilization, they created crazy high end sci-fi tech, to the point of making some super computer that could predict the future.
There was also this universal evil that created, we'll call them "super demons" for lack a better word.
The civilization struggled to fight the super demons and eventually had the rich/well off flee the planet to the moon(?)
The people left on the planet basically were screwed but some higher power (The people in that modern setting) eventually came saved the people
But the damage was done, the remaining people fought each other for survival and the world was drastically destroyed.
In an attempt to fix the damage done, the high power created the current "demons" as a source of nutrients or something to help the planet heal.

Fast forward to the demon king fight, the hero defeats the demon king and then is supposedly transformed into a woman (Spoiler, you're not the hero actually).
Bunch of shit happens, war, parallel world shit, the nuke, time travel (the person that saved you is the hero from a parallel world, he chose to not fight the demon king and lost everything.), aegis saving the kingdom from the nuke.
Also the villain was some guy that was frozen in a cryo pod and his goal was to reset time back to when the super demons first appeared to defeat them or something.
Obviously you kick his ass and that part is over.
Eventually you wind up in that modern world, you find out that modern world is created by those higher beings.
You then eventually face the hero in that modern world, you find out there was some freaky friday shit where you swapped placed with the hero and were originally the universal evil after the demon king fight.
If I understood it right, you originally swapped places because the universal evil longed to have something to love while the hero at the end of his journey despised the world so the desires just happened to align or something.
You defeat the hero who has your original powers.
Cut to some weird subway cross roads thing. You then have a conversation with the hero and the parallel hero.
Some talking and you apparently tell the hero to take the parallel hero with him to the past of his world to change their future(?) with the last of your original power
Ending sequence of you flying to the moon with a crew to make contact with the old civilization, assuming it exists.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's the best game for you and the worst for me. If all hentai content in a hentai game is completely disjointed and doesn't affect the story and/or gameplay in any way, then that game is failure as h-game in my eyes, no matter how good it is as "normal game".
H-games should be good aside of h-content but h-content should be a part of "main dish", not a side dish or dessert. You need both - meat and potatoes, together on your plate, if you know what I mean.
At least some incentive to do part time jobs should be a bare minimum...
This has been the reason I found the demo to be pretty offputting. I just played Dragon Slayer and it was pretty meh for the ratings it was getting as well.
Really wish there were more games like Lilitales. Great story, memorable characters, great combat, great h-content, great post-game... Very difficult to find anything that comes close to it.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
no need to be combative
Kagura is Kagura - their projects take 2+ years, sometimes more than game development, being sarcastic about it doesnt mean combative. Bad analogy: Playing Kagura translations is like watching 2 years old sport games on different language - you have seen everything, but didn't understood what was said.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i mean ye human translations take a fuckton if you don't wanna wait there's MTL though sadly some stuff in the game is in the form of images so that's a royal pain in the ass to translate anyway kagura has already picked it up poison said so before the game had even released

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kagura is Kagura - their projects take 2+ years, sometimes more than game development, being sarcastic about it doesnt mean combative. Bad analogy: Playing Kagura translations is like watching 2 years old sport games on different language - you have seen everything, but didn't understood what was said.
I think the combative part was the "shows what you guys know" about the all ages version of the game.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think the combative part was the "shows what you guys know" about the all ages version of the game.
Yeah sorry i didn't read previous posts, you are right...
As apology for being stupid i could upload latest version - if you need of course...