What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぽいずん / Poison] その後、勇者の姿を見た者はいない (RJ404094)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Set for May 19, 2023
1610706826489.png

Link:

Controls:
Basic RPG Maker Controls
T: Talk
R: Check Danger Days
Ctrl: Skip Text

In-depth Gameplay:
The game has an RPG and visual style gameplay that might have effect on ending(?). For weapons, you can equip two separate ones for each character, with each weapon having a special characteristic like sword being single target focused and spear being AOE focused. For each weapon, you can enhance it with weapon shards that contains a skill into it, giving the weapon a specific skill of your choosing. During combat, you can switch between the weapons to utilize the weapon skills based on the situation. You can also recover MC whenever you do basic attack, get attacked, or recover MC.

Story:
After the defeat of the demon king, the hero party was teleported to a grassy plain. As they confirm their situation, the hero Astel was nowhere to be found. Instead, they discovered an unconscious naked girl laying on the ground. Half a year has pass, and Astel, now cursed as a girl, is broke and cannot find a stable income. With no purpose and income for defeating the demon king, she seeks out her companion for help.

Fetishes:
Gender Bender, Pregnancy, Prostitution​

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Alpha version just dropped, will update head thread once I tried it a bit more.

tyxon09209

Reputation score
A free demo was released today but i have absolutely no clue as to how to make it work.

pocencer

Reputation score
as long as she won't turn back to guy or futa, everything is good I guess

pocencer

Reputation score
demo ver0.9 is release in dlsite

Does anyone know how to save?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Updated new dlsite link, the trial version rn on there is v0.9, not sure if it's the final trial version.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Updated the opening and they gave out the release date for the game to be May 19 after a bunch of delays:

Nepko-

Reputation score
Dev just released an article with Ci-En supporter benefits.
A password to obtain 2 special costumes in-game (I assume it's exclusive?) and a 20% or 40% discount coupon for any game by the circle respectively depending on the support plan you have. I wonder if these costumes add any differences to H-events?

Also, does anyone know if you can transfer saves from the Trial version? I don't think I caught them mentioning it.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Dev just released an article with Ci-En supporter benefits.
A password to obtain 2 special costumes in-game (I assume it's exclusive?) and a 20% or 40% discount coupon for any game by the circle respectively depending on the support plan you have. I wonder if these costumes add any differences to H-events?

Also, does anyone know if you can transfer saves from the Trial version? I don't think I caught them mentioning it.
I think they mentioned that they weren't able to finish ver 1.0 of the trial version before, not sure if they still have support for ver 0.91 to main game.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Key:RaTPkMMjRGwi8kjJkhm2E5Pudx_BXhoI4xDmN6mhD2E

Extra costume codes at guild shop:
(costumes can be changed in status screen)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
well, the game is utterly broken, to the point where 70% of scenes end up with game breaking bug.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-Games section.