What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぽいずん / Poison] その後、勇者の姿を見た者はいない (RJ404094)

valky2590

Reputation score
I just buy the game and got black screen when open it. Anyone know how to fix

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Well, Kagura Games' version is already out.
Edit: ( )

Last edited:

petrify

Reputation score
What I read was pretty different I think, tho I agree it's hard to wrap your mind around. There's way too much going on in the background/past/setting. The story could have been much better organized or told but the ideas are there, I suppose.

Pre-intro
There was initially a highly advanced civilization, they created crazy high end sci-fi tech, to the point of making some super computer that could predict the future.
There was also this universal evil that created, we'll call them "super demons" for lack a better word.
The civilization struggled to fight the super demons and eventually had the rich/well off flee the planet to the moon(?)
The people left on the planet basically were screwed but some higher power (The people in that modern setting) eventually came saved the people
But the damage was done, the remaining people fought each other for survival and the world was drastically destroyed.
In an attempt to fix the damage done, the high power created the current "demons" as a source of nutrients or something to help the planet heal.

Fast forward to the demon king fight, the hero defeats the demon king and then is supposedly transformed into a woman (Spoiler, you're not the hero actually).
Bunch of shit happens, war, parallel world shit, the nuke, time travel (the person that saved you is the hero from a parallel world, he chose to not fight the demon king and lost everything.), aegis saving the kingdom from the nuke.
Also the villain was some guy that was frozen in a cryo pod and his goal was to reset time back to when the super demons first appeared to defeat them or something.
Obviously you kick his ass and that part is over.
Eventually you wind up in that modern world, you find out that modern world is created by those higher beings.
You then eventually face the hero in that modern world, you find out there was some freaky friday shit where you swapped placed with the hero and were originally the universal evil after the demon king fight.
If I understood it right, you originally swapped places because the universal evil longed to have something to love while the hero at the end of his journey despised the world so the desires just happened to align or something.
You defeat the hero who has your original powers.
Cut to some weird subway cross roads thing. You then have a conversation with the hero and the parallel hero.
Some talking and you apparently tell the hero to take the parallel hero with him to the past of his world to change their future(?) with the last of your original power
Ending sequence of you flying to the moon with a crew to make contact with the old civilization, assuming it exists.
Ok, so I’m just trying to figure out if the Mc is canonically a male or female. Call it homophobic but I personally can’t get turned on if I know the “soul” is male. Sounds like the “soul” of the mc in this case is the demon king? How did he get in a female body if so?

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, so I’m just trying to figure out if the Mc is canonically a male or female. Call it homophobic but I personally can’t get turned on if I know the “soul” is male. Sounds like the “soul” of the mc in this case is the demon king? How did he get in a female body if so?
I think the "soul" of the character you play as it technically a genderless entity. I'd suggest just playing the english translated version by kagura at this point since it probably makes more sense than it did playing the MTL I did at launch.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i feel ya man and technically that shouldn't be a spoiler that happens in the prologue
but like...
i feel ya
fucking.... shit
i closely followed this game through development on poison's ci-en, and i didn't pay attention to the text so i didn't try to translate anything i was just AMAZED at the CUTE girls that looked classy almost like girls in a SFW RPG, and at how fucking beautiful the game looked like an anime
played a demo too but without trying to translate the prologue and i had no fucking clue what was going on, only translated a few h-scenes i got and again i was like amazed i was like HOOO BOY THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOOD ASTEL IS SO CUTE
fast forward to the full game, this time i translated the prologue
read the whole thing
girl is a fucking boy turned into girl
i gotta hold back because i was so fucking pissed, fuming, angry, annoyed, and... *sigh*
so so defeated
my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined
that's the main reason to date i haven't started playing the game yet
and if i do, honestly, i'll be looking forward more to the pink haired girl's scenes as she still is technically what i was looking forward to
it's just... it doesn't hit the same, it doesn't feel the same

i fucking HATE this fetish
ixy is going to make a game with this fetish too, yes, ixy from lyristia and frostia, ALSO SOME OF MY FAVORITE H- GAMES
AAAAAH
*smashes table*