What's new

Pokemon Fighter

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon Fighter

A, then B, then cave, I wanna see what other pokemon there are~<3.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to go to the shop. She then looks at what is on sale, as this shop seems different. The items for sale are as follows.

Flashlight: 1000p (can negotiate...)
Super Medicine: 500p
Medicine: 200p
Identify Cube: 1000p (This cube can make Haruka focus more and sometimes hit ghosts with fighting type moves.)

Haruka thinks a bit. "Hmm... that sounds awful.... 'can negotiate', huh? Well, I guess if I have to..."

A.) Flash the shopkeeper

B.) Just buy the flashlight if needed.

Money = 2300p

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Flash for the ability to flash other pokemon~.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I concur. A.) That way we can get the flashlight a cube and maybe a medicine/ super medicine.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Make his nose spurt...

(A)

Maybe he'll forgo a monetary payment...

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka looks to the sign and sighs. "Well...... I can get a free flashlight. That's useful in caves I guess." She smiles, waving to the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper greets her. "Hello. Welcome to our small shop. We do negotiations, unlike other shops. We started this ever since Pokemon Fighting became popular." Haruka blushes slighty and gives a nod. "How is this....?" She unzips and flashes her tan breasts to the shopkeeper, as they glint in the low light. The shopkeeper looks amazed. "Well.... you seem to have a gift...." Haruka gulps as her mentality goes down. "Yeah, I developed early...." The Shopkeeper then gives a nod. He then hands Haruka a free flashlight. Haruka then redresses, a blush still on her face.

A.) Super Medicine

B.) Medicine

C.) Identify Cube

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C. It'll be helpfull.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can we get more then one thing. If so get a, b, and c. If not just get c.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I concur with aztlan. Try to get as much as possible. If not we should prioritize on the identify cube.

OP
R

Ryka

(Auto buy it is then!)

Haruka decides to get the Identify Cube, then 2 Super Medicines. She also get one Medicine just for an emergency. She gets out of the shop and looks around, smiling. "I am ready for what challenges are ahead this time."

A.) Cave

B.) Onward

Aztlan

Reputation score

B. It's not worth staying behind places we've seen.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Once again Aztlan takes the words right out of mouth.
B.) Onward

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to go west. It is a beautiful lake area. Through it is a bunch of grass. She relizes she has to be careful now, as the Pokemon will be even harder. She ventures through, then feels a strange sort of light. It wasn't EXP. But it makes her feel really healthy. She smiles. "Wow, this is new...."

MONSTER MOB: Mightyena Attack!

Haruka looks to a group of Mightyenas. 3 of them ahead of her, and three of them behind her. She gasps as she looks over her shoulder. With them seems to be a couple Gulpins. Not big enough to EAT her, but they could still do some damage.

A.) Flying Type

B.) Fighting Type

C.) Ghost Type

D.) Regular moves

E.) Attempt to flee!

Aztlan

Reputation score

B. Fighting strong against dark, but weak against poison i think.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Mightyena's may be weak against fighting, but Gulpins aren't...

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(B)

With that many of them... It's important to thin the pack regardless of the gulpins...

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka focuses on one single Mightyena. She decides to use her fighting Typing! She rushes in at the Mightyena, but the Gulpins stop her. Both at the same time. They expertly remove her clothes and each takes a globe. Haruka yelps out as she feels her milk drawn from her powerful breasts. She pants heavily as two Mightyenas surround her. She is tacled onto the other, the two pokemon double penetrating her. "GHAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!! FOUR OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!?" She squints as she struggles, unable to fight them off. The Mightyenas begin to thrust in and almost out, her hips being pressed back and forth, helping both the mightyenas hilt her each time. The Gulpins keep drinking at her breasts as Haruka yells out. Her thighs burning with sensation. "GHHHAGH!!!! I CANNOT MOVE!" The Mightyenas move faster and faster as the one behind her holds it in, the other one cumming into her honeyhole. "GYAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She tilts her head up, panting. As the one slips out, the other one slips from her pucker, to her honeyhole, thrusting faster and faster until he cums inside. "HYAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAGHN!!!!!!!!"

Haruka is then left on the ground, panting as the Gulpins seem to continue to overpower her large perky bust. She salivates a little before she is picked up again. Another of the mightyenas thrust into her pucker as another one humps her front. Haruka yelps out as she places a hand on one of the working Gulpins helplessly. This pair of Mightyenas work into her hips slowly this time. "Hhhhhhah......" She halfway openss her eys, looking to the beast as it thrusts hard into her with its helper. Her tan hips thrusting up and down. Agonizingly slow as their members are slick with her juices. Haruka takes deep breaths as she grits her teeth. Then suddenly, they thrust fast into her hips as she tilts her head up. "HHHAH!!!! HHHHAAAH!!!! HYAAAAGH!!!! HYAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!" She shivers as she orgasms, then yells out harder as she is cummed into by another one to her front! The Mightyena pulls out, then the one behind her puts his member to her honeyhole, thrusting just as fast as he as well cums into her body. "GHNNNHNNNHNNNNN......"

She is then let go. Her breasts tingle achingly as her milk drains and drains. Her eyes are empty as she things the madness is over. Suddenly, another pair quickly slam into her orifices with excitement. "GHHHHAH, enough..... hhhhah......." She pants heavily, her face flush as she looks to the one on top of her. She is thrusted so hard, the impact sounds echo through the wilds. Her hips are near broken by the power of these Mightyenas in numbers. She orgasms once more as she arches up. "GHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!" She salivates as she is cummed into once more...... then again by the one from behind.

Haruka pants, whimpering in pleasure as she shivers. "Ghhh-hh-hhnnn...... hh-hhhnnnn..... Th-the machamps......."

The Gulpins let go of her breasts, which are now no longer perky, but cutely squishy. The Gulpins then thrust their tentacled members in her honeyhole. They then move in large eggs to be fertilized by her systems, implanting into her. "GHAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!"

They then leave. Haruka lays down there as she looks up to the sky, panting as she grips the grass, taking deep breaths. Suddenly she has 3 eggs, yelling out. "KHAAAAAAAAGHN!!!!!!! HHH-HHHNNNNNNNN!!!!!" These eggs are specialized as they have the ability to pleasure upon exit. Haruka yelps evn afterward, curling her legs. "F-feels good..... hhhah......"

"HAAAAAAAAGHN!!!!" Three more eggs come out of her body, her poor mind racing. "KYAGH, MORE EGGS? HNNNNNMMMM!!!!!!!" The eggs place unbearable pleasure on her small form. She grips the grass as she grits her teeth. Her honeyhole drips as the last egg leaves.

"KYU...... P-PLEASE!!!! GHAGH!!!!" She widens her empty eyes as two more eggs come out. Her tan form tensed completely as the last eggs come out of her body. She takes deep breaths, shivering as her honeyhole continues to drip. She looks to the sky.

"P-please come back..... I n-need more eggs..... I..... I will no longer b-be a pokemon fighter..... I need your eggs..... Th-they feel..... good....." Haruka's mind HP is depleted as she tenses her hips, her soft squishy depleted breasts shining in the sun.

GAME OVER

A pokemon notices this.... He then turns back time, as he sees her play a vital role in saving the planet. Haruka is then seen near the Hospital. As if nothing happened. "Wha..... huh? Did I just..... daydream?" Haruka shrugs and looks around.

A.) Cave

B.) Onward

Aztlan

Reputation score

A. That was unexpected.