What's new

Pokemon Fighter

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon Fighter

Very unexpected. I guessA.) cave. Also is there no such things as repels/super repels/ max repels in this version of pokemon? No substitution/pokedolls/teleporting?

Kring

Lurker
Reputation score

I will also vote A.

I'm a little nervous about what saving the world will entail...

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. And hooray, Celebi isn't out to rape Haruka... yet...

But if it was, it would stimulate them both until they both climax at the same time and keep rewinding back to that moment so it'll be an infinite time cycle of a perfect climax.

cayojulio2004

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A. Haruka has to prove that nobody can fucking her .... more than a dozen times.

pd: you have a new fan. you are incredible writing

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to head toward the direction of the cave. Luckily, she avoids the pokemon in the grass. In the cave, it is dark. She walks around, looking for pokemon to battle. She seems to walk for several minutes before suddenly, a Golbat appears!

A.) Flying Type

B.) Fighting type

C.) Ghost type

D.) Regular fighting

E.) Escape

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to use her flying type battle style. The Golbat looks thirsty. Haruka backs up and waits for the Golbat's move. The Golbat flies right toward Haruka's chest. She flies upward, but is the persued by the pokemon. She uses a razor sharp kick to send a razor wind toward it. The Golbat is hit, but doesn't stop. The Golbat then tackles her to the ground. It looks at her large chest really thirstily. It then triest to suckle on it. The power is amazing, but Haruka is able to lift it off before her breath is taken. Her clothes has a bit of moisture from the milk. Squinting an eye, she releases a whirlwind, sending the Golbat flying off!

Haruka looks around, then wonders what to do next.

A.) Go into the east entrance

B.) Go into the south entrance

C.) Exit.

Aztlan

Reputation score

A. Because I like A.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka goes into the east entrance. It is still dark and full of pokemon but it is a secluded room. In it, two Chimera members spot Haruka. She squeaks as she takes a step back. "So, you would like some more from me, huh?"

The Chimera members both laugh, then take a drink from odd bottles. Thi enhances their stimulating abilities upon touch! They both surround her, then capture her in their arms!

A.) I play til the end to see what happens.

B.) I like to struggle in my games, and pass them if I can, but I also kinda like the fact that my attempts can be feeble at times.

C.) I just let my character get ravaged in H-games~

Aztlan

Reputation score

B. I guess.