What's new

Pokemon Fighter

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon Fighter

C, she is finished, even a super potion will only cause her to receive two hits and be maybe even worse

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She might stand a better chance if she was a Pokechimera. Or if she was a human that was capable of changing to and from a Pokechimera at will~<3.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka pants heavily, not fighting back. The nidoqueen girl injects her breasts with more and more milking serum, yet the only problem is, Haruka's breasts are as big as they can be, even normally. So instead of expanding, her breasts leak more and more milk, becoming firm. "GHNNNNH...... GHNNNNHHHHHhhhhh.....!!!!!" She squints an eye, her mind racing. She is then flipped onto her back, her clothes removed from her slim body. Looking up at the PokeChimera's more powerful body, she is fingered with a 'helping' toxin. "KYAGH!!!!! HYAAAAGH, THAT-TINGLES!!!!" She is now being drank from and thrusted inside. She flashes back to the Chimera members. "M-my.... my..... lovely.... b-body....." She widens her eyes, her pupils fading as she is thrusts more and more. She then orgasms 5 times, each stronger than the other. "HYAAAAA..... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAGHN!!!!!!!!!! HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! ....... TYAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She squints as her entire body stings and tingles, her honeyhole dripping out more and more of her clear juices. She then is let go, thoroughly in defeat.

"T-Team.... Chimera..... B-breed..... Chimera..... P-Pokechimera......" Her mind is broken and she fades out.

She reappears in the Pokecenter in the bed, mind and body fully restored. "Gah..... What happened?" She feels a little sore but her HP and ability to fight is perfect. She sits up, looking around.

A.) Shoot the breeze with some nurses. Maybe they know about the Gym Leader's PokeChimera?

B.) Go to the shop again

C.) Talk to the crossing guard.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A. Bunch of pussies............. T_T

Last edited:
OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to talk to the nearest nurse. "Excuse me!" The nurse turns and looks over her shoulder to Haruka. "Hm?" Haruka asks, "I just faught something called a Pokechimera. What are those and how do you.... defeat them?" The nurse turns to Haruka, smiling as she sits down.

"A Pokechimera is a result of Pokemon Fighter breeding and pokemon DNA being mixed together. The reason Pokemon behave like they do to people without pokemon on their side is how they need to breed. We started Pokemon Fighters to embrace the fact that Pokemon are sexual in nature. It wasn't until now that Pokechimeras were born. A result of pokemon DNA and human DNA mixing. The way to defeat them is like any pokemon. Though, with their flexibility, they seem to have more movement, like a human. My suggestion is to not underestimate them in battle."

Haruka gives a nod, then gets up, smiling to the nurse. "I'll do my best." She giggles and waves. The nurse adds. "You'll do better against them with a healthy mind. There are very rare mind restoration points in this region, so be careful in caves and.... secret bases and stuff like that. That could drain your mind if you let your guard down."

Haruka then leaves the pokecenter. She then looks at the sign in the shop. It says "Now accepting Trades!" She seems curious, tilting her head.

A.) Shoppies!

B.) Gymmies!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A. And see if we can't get more info on the mind mendy spots~ that would be very nice, useful and vital information to have at a later date. Especially whenever we are able to fly.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Trade your clothes for stuff~. Maybe you can get a Master Ball for your virgini- Oh, wait!

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka looks to the gym on her way to the shop. "Hmm....." She then enters the shop again and sees the clerk and a rack of things. "Items can be traded once." is said on the front of it. It has a stop watch, a block of steel, and a rose. And on the other end is a Friend Call. But it is very expensive.

There is also Super Potions on sale. She can buy up to two.

She gets them automatically and looks at the other items.

A.) Trade something for stop watch (Psychic)

B.) Trade something for Steel (Steel)

C.) Trade something for Rose (Grass)

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Trade her bra for the stop-watch~.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A. Bra for Stop watch, psychic deals double damage to poison.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B. Sell bra for steel it's immune to poison.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka thinks bout what to do, then blushes deeply. She skillfully takes her bra off, taking it out through her sleeve. "This.... is the most strangest decision I have ever had. But I want to keep the rest of my type abilities...."

She puts in in place for a stopwatch. She looks around, then walks out of the store. She then decides to walk to the gym.

"Back for more hmmmm?"

The Pokechimera walks out after waiting with her arms behind her head.

A.) Fighting

B.) Flying

C.) Ghost

D.) Psychic

E.) Regular

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D. It's supposed to be Psychic.

Aztlan