What's new

Pokemon Fighter

OP
R

Ryka

Re: Pokemon Fighter

Haruka limps over to exit the cave. Helpfully, no random encounters come out. She crosses to the next area, which seems to be another town. But something is different about it. It seems to be a cave town. Haruka's mind races more and more. "So.... powerf-ful...." Her eyes go around, still holding on to the decision making process.

A.) Shop

B.) Gym

C.) Talk to the guy blocking the other exit.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess A.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka goes into the shop to find it held up by Team Chimera members! "Alright. Hand over all your pokeballs. This is for the betterment of the future!" Haruka tilts her head to the threatening team, blushing. Visions returning. Her mind weak to it.

A.) Stop them with force!

B.) Flash them to distract them!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. It's the smartest decision.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B hmm...flash them, sure "wink"

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka looks to the thieves, then opens up her top, revealling her massive tan globes over her slim body. The thieves stop and look at each other. One of them says, "W-we should take a drink....." The other shakes his head. "No. We're not on that duty, and we're being watched." The other one replies, "What do we do? We got.... aroused. Big time...." The two look to the cashier, then leave him. "We go back to base so we calm down." One of them slaps her tush, causing Haruka to squeak, her heart pumping.

The cashier looks to Haruka. "Th-thank you for getting them to leave.... We sell Friend Calls here. But they're quite expensive.... I can give a voucher out but I can only give them to chamions who beat the leader in our town.

Haruka looks blank, still holding her top open. The cashier looks at her, then speaks again. "They're gone... you can um... put those away now." Haruka snaps out of it then nods. "Y-yeah...." She closes her top, blushing. "Where is this gym?" The cashier speaks. "It is right next to the shop in a cave. Be warned though, as he is the master of poison types. To a Pokemon Fighter like yourself, that can mean anything from sensitivity, to milk production. So watch out. I also hear that the world's first fully Pokemon Fighter compatible pokemon is in it.

"Fully Pokemon Fighter Compatible...?" She wonders what that means, then leaves with a wave.

A.) Gym

B.) Crossing Guard

(Haruka is at full health. Only a defeat can reset her mind HP. So she can't go to a Pokecenter.)

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka move to the gym. She then passes by the 18+ section where pokemon fighters can battle. Ahead is a ninja girl, standing on one foot. "Are you my next challenger? We shall commense this quickly.

She takes out a pokeball. "This is my only pokemon. But if you defeat her, I will give you my badge. If not, then I'll easily take you to the pokecenter."

Haruka poses. "Hmph. Nothing's too hard for me. I don't think a mere pokemon can stand a chance on its own." The trainer then tosses it, revealling a scantily clad human dressed in a Nidoqueen themed dress. She giggles darkly at Haruka.

Haruka looks to her. "That's......" The trainer interrupts her. "A PokeChimera. A strange result of experiments by Team Chimera. I trained her away from them to live as my Gym Pokemon. Now, she is mu~ch happier."

Haruka gulps, wondering about the capabilities of such a creature.

A.) Fighting

B.) Flying

C.) Ghost

D.) Regular

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I concur with iggy for now. B. Flying. But we may want to try switching up with Ghost at some point.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

b

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to go Flying Type. She poses as she faces the PokeChimera. "Get ready to be defeate-HEY!!!!!!" Her heart pounds as she is being drawn to a kiss from the lovely nidoqueen girl. She then uses her claws to inject a serum into her breasts. Her soft milked breasts perk back up to original size, but not on a good note. The entirety of hr amazing orbs tingling. This stops Haruka in her tracks. She stays still, thoughts racing her mind as the Nidoqueen girl nibbles on her neck, then gropes the breast, reaching underneath. "GHNNnn.....!!!!"

The Nidqueen girl fondles Haruka's highly sensitized breast and then suckles from a nipple powerfully. More powerful than two golbats at the same time. Haruka yells out as milk just freely flows out. "HYAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!" Her head tilts up as her slim body quivers.

A.) Potion!

B.) Super Potion!

C.) S-submiiiit~