Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon Fighter

B. What's in house 1?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Potions/repels are a hood idea in case we get winded again, so I say A.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to go to the Shop. Inside, most things are free. She has 2000p in her pocket. She looks to the enchanting items. They looks as if they are items made of light. Above the display, "Free items!" Appears. Below are Level Requirements. Blackbelt has a level minimum of 6. The rest is a Headset worth 10 levels, a pair of sunglasses for 8, and a wing for 6. Haruka thinks for a bit, then looks to the priced items. Medicine is 200p. Super medicine is 500p each.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Get a black belt.
2 medicines.
1 potion.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Get a wing and a blackbelt.
2 Medicines.
1 SUper Medicine.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Black Belt
Wing
2 Medicines
1 Super Medicine

OP
R

Ryka

The bottom of the scene scrolls by. It reads "Firmware updated! Includes a new battle system that would be more fun and easier for the voters!"

Haruka decides to purchase the Blackbelt, which would give her attacks a Fighting Type. The same effect that pokemon have on certain others. Same with the wing. Her attacks will be more wind based with it. She then gets two Medicines and one Super Medicine just in case. The store clerk stares at her slightly tan bust before rushedly stocking her items in her bag. "Thank you!" Haruka smiles, waving to the embarassed clerk.

She now is back outside.

A.) House (1,2)

B.) Go north toward a new route.

C.) Go south back to the route she came from to train on pokemon.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why don't we go into one of the houses. Something fun might be inside one of them. Hmn...house 1? Who's with me?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

yes A1, lets loot.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to check out a humble little house in the west of town. She walks in and sees a man with an adult daughter and a pokemon trainer. Haruka waves to the man. "Hello! How are you?" The man nods. "I'm doing great! My youngest here is ready to be a pokemon trainer! And uh...." He whispers to Haruka, cupping his hand over the corner of his mouth so she won't hear. "I hear my oldest is becoming a Pokemon Fighter. They're.... all the rage." Haruka blushes and giggles. "Is that so? Well, good luck to them!" She smiles sweetly. She then exits the house. Nothing of interest there.

A.) House 2

B.) Forward

C.) Backward to train

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmn. Oh well. Let's check House 2 later. Let's go train for now. Grinding montage. Go.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to go back to train. She smiles with renewed vigor. "This will be a cinch now that I got some cool items!" She smiles, looking at the Taillow. She remembers her defeat by one, then decides to use her new skills.

A.) Fight normally.

B.) Fighting Type battling.

C.) Flying Type Battling

D.) Flee

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

C... we need to find a battery or a shoker.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka takes her Wing item and powers herself up. She feels a bit more cool to the wind now. Her arms and legs feel like the wind is kicking up around her. She then tries to sweep a blasting kick at the bird. The bird gets jammed right in his beak. Taillow then throws sand in Haruka's eyes. Haruka winces her eyes as things are slightly more blurry. Haruka then does a punch, wind following her arm to the head of the smallish bird. It then peck at Haruka, causing her to fall onto her tush. The bird then tries to get on top of Haruka in this position, her eyes quivering as she looks to the pokemon. She then takes it by the body, then soars up, piledriving the bird, and causing a critical hit!

Haruka gains some exp from the level 6 Taillow.

She smiles, popping her elbow as she twists her back. "Who else wants some of this!?"

A.) Keep Training

B.) Go back to High Voltage City

C.) Go to Battery Town

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A

Let's keep training.

Last edited: