Portal Girls

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Portal Girls

Last additional note:
This is Chase's Test Chamber. It is not going back to Rita after it's use, Chase is going to have full run over it, so anything added to it is a long term benefit. If she opts to use it again later, it will automatically have the tests that are there now built into it.

So Keylo: Your idea for why to not make the test insanely hard with activation E is wrong :p (Feel free to change votes, of course. Just wanted to clarify this aspect.)

Also, don't neglect what I said about anyone taking 'upgrades' during test runs. Although they make the run itself easier, they also give boosts to Chase's power every time something is taken. Which is why I put in both the option to remove a powerup, and an option to add one. (Mechanically speaking, these power ups are identical.)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, this is a specialized test chamber for Chase only now? Hmm... Interesting. It makes E a more viable option certainly. Though I'd argue against spending that amount of power for now still. (Nothing stops up from upgrading it with leftover energy later, and it's important to leave some in case other, more critical things happen throughout the day...)

Though...to better judge B/C, how much power is gained from them using the enhancements specifically?

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, this is a specialized test chamber for Chase only now? Hmm... Interesting. It makes E a more viable option certainly. Though I'd argue against spending that amount of power for now still. (Nothing stops up from upgrading it with leftover energy later, and it's important to leave some in case other, more critical things happen throughout the day...)

Though...to better judge B/C, how much power is gained from them using the enhancements specifically?
Amount of power scales somewhat to the overall difficulty of the test chamber and how much easier the items will make it... At the moment, they would give around 1 extra power for every girl that takes one. (So Jacks and Rachel each taking one is +2 power. Goes to total power, not chamber power.)

This may scale if I ever decide it's too much/too little.

Test chambers will play a heavy role in the capturing of victims. Exhausting a girl in the chamber gives options similar to the ones Bunny let herself be put into.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm, I see. A permanent increase is far greater than a temporary boost...though I stand by my current votes for now. We can farm "maximum power" at a later date. For now, two rabbits (not Bunny) have opted to put themselves up for sacrifice. Let's not waste such an opportunity hmmm? Though in light of how important these tests actually are... I am now in favor of investing the 24 power for the turrets, in addition to what I suggested before.

Mainly as if it'll go heavily towards our long term goal, the 24 power isn't that different from what we'd be spending otherwise. Besides, 53 remaining power, provided we gauge it carefully...is still enough to react to most situations, given how much we spent the previous day.

Thus in light of new facts, my new votes are:

1. C
Activate: 1, 2, 4 and 5.
2. C + D

As opposed to what they were before.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

1) C
Activations: 1, 3, 5
While we'll probably end up having to re-configure that last room when someone else comes through, I can't think of a reason not to use the "Jacks and Rachel Special" on Jacks and Rachel. :p And checking whether they're significantly late will, in turn, let Chase insist on them running the courses naked, presumably with attendant difficulty increases.

As to why I don't like the shallow pool... causing injury to a testee might reveal whether they're human or hybrid, but it'd definitely reduce how much testing they can undergo - and move them into Hails's area of responsibility (medical attention would be her job, no?).
2) C, D
While both Kiki's toys and Kimberley's pills imply nefarious purposes, and therefore attention from the security subsystems... they're not themselves threats to Chase, so I have to agree with Keylo and investigate Jo's "electronic devices" and Erei's "they're clothes, really!" first. Large quantities of alcohol are not a threat, and I think we can assume Bunny would obey her own security regulations.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(A few variations, and a couple alternate ideas, along with the reminder that this would be Chase's Course, not something anyone else can take. And the focus of making it harder above power recovery seemed to finally end the votes at...

1-C
Activations-1 and 5. (On split activation votes, I've decided to leave them as unactivated.)
2- C+D)

Chase's voice came to life over the intercom overhead. "Miss Jacks, security records show that Rachel was indeed four minutes late arriving this morning. Would you like to make her run the courses nude?"

"CHASE!" Rachel cried out, huffing loudly.

Jacks only grinned and motioned, before whispering softly, "I'd forgotten all about that... Off with it, girl."

Blushing softly, Rachel unzipped her jumpsuit, groaning as she slid the fabric off of her shoulders, her firm breasts coming into view, her round hips, and finally the fabric sliding off over her shoes, before she kicked it aside, squirming in place with her hands at her sides while Jacks leaned in and kissed her cheek. "I think Chase is going to enjoy this as much as I am..."

"Affirmative." Chase replied softly, though not over the intercom, grinning as she watched the two girls preparing for their run. Her voice coming aloud for the pair again, "Test course is set. Modifications have been made as requested to raise difficulty level. Additional course constructions have been added. Please begin run when you are ready."

Chase's Test Run, #1)
Grant - None
1 - Longjump Trial (dc 10, fail- water pit, -3 stam)
2 - Security Drones (dc 11, fail- paintball pellets, -4 stam)
3 - Companion Cube Puzzle (dc 9, fail- cube taunt, -2 stam) + Security Drones (dc 11, fail- paintball pellets, -4 stam)
4 - Unknown Trial (dc 7, fail- unknown, -7 stam)
5 - Exit.
Jacks started into the test area at a hard run, ignoring her slower companion as she skid short of the jump enhancer she programmed into the course. "CHASE!"

"Jump enhancement was not necessary for this trial, it was removed to increase difficulty."

"What's wrong Jacks, too hard to make the jump without your boost toys?" Rachel called out as she bolted past Jacks, reaching the first leap and bounding over, easily landing on the other side with a bit of room to spare, playfully bouncing her bare breasts and winking at Jacks, "Catch up if you can, Jamie!"

"THAT'S JACKS!" the frustrated woman cried out, mis-stepping her jump and careening straight into the softened wall, before tumbling hard into the water below, fuming violently. "YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG ON PURPOSE!" she screamed as she popped her head out of the water.

"Affirmative. Miss Rachel had your name correct at first, and mockingly chose to call you incorrectly the second time." Chase quietly mocked down at Jacks as she swam back to the pool's exit and moved to make the jump a second time, soaring over the gap just as the naked girl ahead of her bolted on to the second phase of the test.

The two girls ran side by side through the first wave of security drones, countless paint pellets splattering along the course as they ducked between cover and rushed past, distracting drones playfully before rushing past when the things aimed the wrong way.

Rachel was the first one into the next room, spotting the familiar cube and giggling softly as she rushed for it, "Now I'm sure to win, this one's a logic puzz-YIEK!"

Almost instantly as she rushed without watching for it, three different security drones locked onto Rachel and began pelting her with paintballs from every angle, splattering red, green, and blue splotches all across her sensitive breasts, coating her ass in a shiny coat of yellow, and leaving her diving for cover, panting and groaning as paint splatters dripped from her nude, and somewhat sore, body. "CHASE! I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THE DRONES!"

"Negative. More drones were added to increase difficulty."

Rachel cried out again violently, "I CAN SEE THAT! But look at me, I've got paint all over now!"

"Affirmative... Miss Rachel's breasts look very nice in blue."

Jacks had caught up just in time to witness this and barely contained herself enough to run past, giving Rachel's ass a quick swat, "And your bum is perfect in yellow too."

The two girls rushed at the puzzle equally once more, avoiding the turrets this time, Rachel managed to get her hands on a cube just behind Jacks, as the two girls carted the cubes through a series of simple switch puzzles, involving leaving their heart-marked boxes behind, and picking them up again at a few steps along the way, Rachel's cube left with a blue imprint of her naked breasts, while Jacks' cube was left completely drenched in multicolor paint on one side where she'd used it as a shield, much to the cube's disapproval.

The two rushed for the final room, Jacks just barely in the lead once more, as they reached the final room, both stopped short and began to blush, Rachel half whispering out, "Chaaaase... Where did you find THIS room?"

"Data indicated a private test room for Rachel and Jacks only. As the course was intended to be of high difficulty, this room had no information on it's effects and limited information on difficulty... Is there something wrong with it?" Chase replied softly, her visual sensors finally getting a view of the room as the girls stepped inside it.

The room had a variety of unusual shapes to it, odd angles and camera views that one would not expect in a regular test chamber, as well as a number of custom traits that were difficult to determine why they were there.

"This course was uhm... designed by us and... n..nevermind." Jacks whispered softly, blushing, as both girls seemed a bit more hesitant to enter it.

"Final test room may be overridden if Rachel and Jacks accept Failure on course. Preparing to open door and release test su-"

"STOP! I will NOT accept a failure!" Jacks cried out sharply before Chase could finish, causing the datagirl to grin... she was a bit curious how this course would play out herself...

It wasn't the largest room she'd seen, but it had several steps to complete it...

Rachel rolled her eyes as Jacks dove in, and soon the two were off...

A short tunnel filled with a slightly greenish goo was their initial step, dropping them down to the base floor of the trial. Both girls sliding down it, as the tunnel quickly adjusted shape, Rachel letting out a soft moan while Chase watched as the curve of the slide parted her naked ass quickly and left a layer of green caressed along her exposed backside, along with a thin layer coating her slightly parted pussy lips...

Then the second stage was a climb back up a semi-steep slope coated in a similar clear goo.

At first, it was hard to see what was so hard, both girls quickly scrambling up, a few of the early footholds were slightly precarious, and the slick surface meant missing a grasp would easily cause either girl to slide back down. But neither girl seemed to have much trouble at first on the strangely curved and well rounded holds.

Jacks was to the top in almost no time and rushing past, when finally, Rachel slipped hard...

The less physically apt girl first began to slide down, her bare body slipping across the surface, breasts bounced roughly by a few missed holds, before her legs lost traction entirely and splayed widely, the angles of the cameras suddenly becoming obvious, as each time she slid a few feet, one of the curved holds caressed and grinded against her naked pussy, working against her tender outer lips as she scrambled to slow herself down, only to feel another, steeper, more rigid hold spread her pussy wider, as she slid further and further, moaning and gasping out... "JAAAAAH! JACKS! H..Heeelp me! NNNH!"

And as if the horrible test was perfectly built for it, she slowed just enough in her slide that as she came towards a stop, her spread folds found themselves caressing along an upturned length towards the bottom of the climb, quickly finding it's way inside of her, pushing deep and making the girl begin to cry out softly... The firm length easily slipping inside her, and Rachel scrambled desperately for a hold, slicked hands grasping wildly for anything that she wouldn't slide off of instantly, while the length pushed deeper inside her... every time she began to struggle, her efforts to pull off of the length met with lewd sounds of gooey wetness from her folds as she struggled to free herself, only to slip again and the phallic length pushing deeper inside her once again, as her breasts and face smeared against the cum-like surface of the incline...

"Mmmh... So dirty... I guess I won this one, didn't I, Chase?"

"Affirmative... Miss Jacks... is this... appropriate for you and miss Rachel?" Chase asked, slightly timidly in her voice, though openly licking her lips at the sight of Rachel's wet folds drawing away from the thick length that was so thoroughly violating her, only to push deeply into her again...

Jacks hesitated for a bit, looking around, before she whispered softly, "yes Chase... but keep it a secret... this kind of thing is just between the two of us, not the other girls... if you enjoy playing with us like this though... I think we can arrange for you to build us a few... customized... test chambers..."

A passionate, slightly desperate moan filled the room, as Rachel slipped again, and the lewd length pushed in deeper, causing the struggling girl to finally reach her first peak, gasping and panting out, "NO NEED TO HELP ME OR ANYTHING! I'll just sit here and ride this thing til I cum!"

"Sounds like you already have, dear... That's what you get for purposely getting my name wrong." Jacks called back to the blushing girl, still squirming on the length inside her, leaning against the wall and groaning, as the length pushed deeper and deeper into her body, leaving her groaning as her juices drooled down the thing inside her...

"Mmh, she'll be okay... Don't help her out though... she'll get free eventually..." Jacks whispered to Chase, as she turned and walked off, leaving Rachel grumbling softly from the bottom of the incline... "Thanks for the fun Chase... I didn't expect you to find that program... but I'm kinda glad you did..."

Rachel squirmed her way out of the final room after another half hour of struggling with it, a surprisingly long effort, but judging by her desperate wriggling, every ounce was required to overcome the task after her initial failure... A quick shower and recovering her outfit later, and she disappeared past Jacks to go to her own work for the day, but Chase could tell the girl seemed quite exhausted by her ordeal, it wouldn't take much more effort beyond this to ensure she reached her limits...

(Taking a posting break here, will finish out and post more later. So what did everyone think of the last room? I'd struggled a bit for how to make a dirty challenge that posed a real threat, without being too openly "do this sex task to clear the room", or outright aiming at random room-bots trying to rape the girls. I think this one went off fairly nicely as an unusual, but dirty, task to clear.)

(Note for later, Power -24 = 66 power left.)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((As per the last room I quite enjoyed it really. Not the usual cliche of machine tentacles or rapebots, none of that "ride the machine to pass"...Very nice. Fully endorse more... "creative" scenes like it.))

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What Keylo said.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh, yes, the "tubes of protrusions" was very creative. I would like to note one thing... it was my understanding that the split vote on activation #2 meant that Chase left the Leap Enhancer in.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh, yes, the "tubes of protrusions" was very creative. I would like to note one thing... it was my understanding that the split vote on activation #2 meant that Chase left the Leap Enhancer in.
(blah, you're right, but I somehow managed to already get it into my head that it was being removed... I'll put no power loss for it's removal, and let everyone decide if it stays or not in next vote. It didn't influence any rolls either way in this event. +1 isn't a lot after all.)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((A bump of hope/sadness to avoid the next post being a double post...and of course, to clean the cobwebs out?))

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wow...I finally got to reading that...I do hope that every room is as creative as that last room, I loved it.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Very sorry for lack of updates recently! I was intending on updating, and let it slip for a bit, then for the last week and a half, I've been ... Very sick. Not going to get into any more than that, and please, just leave visitor messages or PMs if you want to say anything about it, I don't want this thread cluttered by a hundred "get better soon!" posts ^^; I'm slowly feeling better, and will get to updating when I can. I don't want to see this die either, as I like the creative spins that I've managed to pull off so far, and the story is very fun for me to write.)

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(might be lowballing the stats to get this running again, but the gals are still around, and the basic idea of hard/easy challenges will be in place. If anyone actually cared to do the stat-heavy stuff, I'll drag the system out and pass it to someone to make rolls for me :p

FYI, yes I got better, but it took me several weeks, and I was slightly miserable the whole time. After that there were a few other RL issues, not all of which are resolved, but I've wanted to get this running again for a while, so here goes!)

"Chase..."

"hmhm... mmmh, that's a cute sight... look at the way she squirms everytime she slips..."

"CHASE!"

Chase snapped away from watching Rachel's wild struggles, jerking upright and leaping into holographic form, "y..Yes Bunny?"

"That's Miss Rebecca when you're acting up like this, MISS CHASE." Bunny replied curtly, causing Chase to fidget around uncomfortably. Bunny may have been fun to toy with last night, but they still had a professional relationship to worry about, and Chase being distracted with helping Rachel and Jacks didn't help.

"I'm s..sorry miss Rebecca..." Chase replied, slightly taken aback, causing the bunnygirl to grin deviously.

"Mmh. And don't you forget it... I know Jacks called you off for assisting her, and you were probably having fun playing with test chambers, but that's extra, not part of your official job... work first, play later." Bunny replied sternly, waving a finger at the digital girl, who seemed to have no choice but to look down meekly and take the scolding. "Jo and Erei have both reported in that they're ready for their security screenings... please don't be too harsh, but do your job well. I have a lot of faith in you."

Chase gave a slow nod, "Affirmative... I'll get right on it." and her hologram quietly disappeared, before a voice rang out in her ear amid cyberspace.

"Chase, dear..."

"Y..yes miss Rebecca?"

"... It's just Bunny... I'm sorry I snapped at you... although... if you really want to call me something more formal... I think I can activate something special for us tonight..." Bunny winked playfully and unzipped the jumpsuit she had on just enough to show off her small breasts, before leaning into the camera and blowing a playful kiss. "Just don't disappoint. You know how much I care for you. And I'd love to have you show up that snooty Elisa..."

Chase couldn't help but smile, giving her own outfit a playful tug and returning the blown kiss, rubbing her breasts lightly before she flipped the monitor off and whisked away to her latest task.

-----

Fully dressed again (at least, as fully dressed as Chase gets), she began tapping into a couple nearby consoles and saw that the confiscated goods from everyone was sealed away in a room for examinations.

Jo and Erei were each in their own room, and Chase split her processing power (now not focused on handling test chambers) between the two of them...

(Jo's interrogation)
Jo was squirming around, anxious, obviously frightened. Each of the girls had something to hide, but an unregistered electronic device was potentially the worst of the offenses, in the eyes of the company.

"Good afternoon, Jo." Chase responded quietly, materializing in the small interrogation room, and giving Jo a once over.

"Chase.." Jo replied curtly, giving a slight nod. "Look, I know this is bad, but I cleared it with Elle, I really did..."

"Affirmative, Elle made note that all contraband was deemed acceptable. For security reasons though, I must examine your materials firsthand and document them. Unregistered hardware is a class 1 security violation." Chase replied, citing the books. "Your electronics will be put on record for open review, so any other researchers suspecting foul play may examine your datastores."

"NO! Chase, please! This has to be kept a secret!" Jo lept forward, hands folded together pleadingly. "It's ... private... I just don't want the other girls to know about it, okay? Can you promise me that?"

"Security is in place for a reason... there are over sixty electronic devices marked as 'private', and all have gone through proper screening."

Jo muttered under her breath, "And all sixty we are well aware of what they are and who owns each... I got plenty of harassment by Kiki the day after I brought it in."

Chase hesitated for a moment, remembering what Elle and Bunny told her. "Miss Jo, if you reveal the device and your reasonings, there is the possibility of making a special exception, though extra rules may need to be enforced as a result."

Jo's eyes lit up for an instant and she reached over to her case, starting to open it slowly. "As you kno-... er... Oh right, you probably don't know anymore... oh dear..." Jo hesitated again before she pulled the case open. "It gets long and boring sometimes here, and not everyone enjoys running test chambers like Jacks does. A lot of us enjoy lounging at the commonroom and watching movies or shows... and sometimes..." she motioned to the device.

It was a simple gaming console, a full system with several games all bundled together in the middle of her things, hidden away.

"Miss Jo, I don't understand the hesitation in others learning about you owning this, there are four such devices owned in this facility, and all are properly filed."

"Because I always insist that it doesn't matter and it's just a game..." she growled out, glaring at no one in specific. "I... Hate... To... Lose... But if they knew I bought a console just to practice so I can beat them, I'd never hear the end of it!"

(votes below)

(Erei's Package)
By the time Chase arrived in the room, Erei was already digging into her package and flipping through a variety of strange outfits. Not one of them remotely matched normal dress code, or even had other obvious uses like the swimwear the group was wearing on their arrival the previous night.

"Miss Erei?"

"Hm? OH Chase! Nyah! What do you think of this one?" She spun round in one of the outfits, a super-skimpy t-shirt with the middle cut up halfway between her breasts, the white shirt having a large red "R" on the front, and revealed a black undershirt, her lower half covered in black minishorts and a white miniskirt to match the appearance of her upper body.

Chase flipping through memory banks and unable to find anything it resembled at first until Erei burst out, "Surrender now, or prepare to fight, ya?"

Several memory files unlocked for Chase at the same time, and she immediately buried her face in her palm. "Really? Of all the cosplay you could choose to come back with?"

"Chase! You got your memory back!"

There was a moment of hesitation where Chase looked up, slightly hopeful, but very confused, before she sighed, "no..not... entirely. Pieces are returning... like I don't recall why you'd hide outfits like this... clothes of various kinds are allowed as part of standard goods."

"..." Erei blushed darkly and looked down, squirming around in her outfit, "look, I know it's against the rules, but you always let me do it before... I... don't want to talk about it... not like this..."

"Very well, please change back into your normal wear."

"... I didn't bring any normal clothes, I already ripped into the bag without asking and wore this here..." Erei admits sheepishly.

(votes below)

(Votes)
Jo's Contraband:
1) General attitude...
a) Hardass, talk down to Jo for breaking such major rules for such a trivial matter.
b) Kind but firm. Explain why this could have been treated far worse, and losing one's job over it would not be worthwhile.
c) Sympathetic. Let Jo know that the screening was only because Chase has to do her job.
d) Devious... Hold this over Jo that it was a major violation that Chase is overlooking...
e) Other? (open suggestions)

2) Should it go on report? (whichever is chosen, Jo will know since she can look it up too)
a) File a full report, let all the girls know what Jo has.
b) File a partial report, note that Jo has an electronic device, but avoid telling what it is.
c) File a modified report, re-define the device as a small computer so it can be filed legitimately, but without alerting the other girls.
d) Note it only in security logs, so only Elle and security are aware of it.

3) The device itself...
a) Confiscate it, it was not properly filed, Jo can have it back after she fills out all of the paperwork properly.
b) Confiscate it, but tell Jo she can set it up in a room for confiscated goods and play it there privately, so the others won't know.
c) Release it. Let Jo keep it and hide it away in her room.

Activations
a) Cost 0 - Press Jo for more on why it's such a big deal.
b) Cost 10 - (if 3C is taken) insist Jo add a security camera to her room for monitoring the device.
c) Cost variable - Offer to play Jo in the game like one of the girls, so she can get better without the others finding out.

Erei's Contraband
1) Attitude
a) Confusion, Chase won't let Erei go without learning why it's against the rules.
b) Lenient, Chase lets Erei go without much more fuss.
c) Stern, Chase confiscates the outfits since something about them is against the rules.
d) Devious, confiscate the outfits, including the one she's wearing, for additional security checks, and tell Erei they will be returned after...
e) Other (suggestions)

2) Reactions to outfit
a) Playful, Chase encourages it and teases Erei some.
b) Encouraging, but suggests a different outfit (suggestions :p )
c) Discouraging, Erei doesn't have the build to flaunt such an outfit.
d) Indifferent.

Activations:
a) Cost 10 - Monitor Erei to determine what she does with the outfits that's against the rules.
b) Cost 0 - Authority - Demand Erei show all of her other outfits. "For security purposes." (suggestions!)

After vote
1) After the security checks with Jo and Erei...
a) Return to Bunny and ask about the two, and get back to work.
b) Visit Elle and discuss the security choices made, and future security of the labs.
c) Return to the test chambers and do some modification work on them.
d) Converse with another AI girl about the security checks and what they know of the girls...
d1 - Elisa
d2 - Hails
d3 - Rita
e) Other? (open suggestions, just in case I missed something.)

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Jo
1. B
2. C
3. C

Activation B.

Eeri
1. D
2. A
Activation. A

1. A

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((Yay, it lives! Not going to stack for votes just yet though.))

Votes and Reasoning
Jo's Contraband:
1. B - No need to make unnecessary enemies, but no need to appear "soft" either. A mix between the two is best.
2. B - Whereas it's unnecssary to make all the details known, there's no reason we need to go as far as faking data as in choice C. A security AI caught tampering with records, in an untrustworthy one. And as trust is one of our strongest resources right now, let's try to keep it please.
3. C - It's a gaming console, let her do with it what she will. Our resources are better spent elsewhere.

Activations.
A. Yes. More information is nice, provided it's free.
B. No. See vote for 3, our resources are better spent elsewhere.
C. Possibly yes depending on cost?... If the cost is say...more than 5 or so, then no.

Tl;dr: 1. B, 2. B. 3. C. Activations: A, C (if cost is below 5)

Erei's Contraband

1. A, and probably B. While D is a "fun" option, don't create more resentment then necessary. Our road to domination is built firmly on "trust" at this point in time.
2. B. But only because of Erei's... taste. I mean really now, Team Rocket? A if a tiebreaker vote is needed though.

Activations

A. No - Once again, don't use energy on unnecessary things!
B. Yes - Free entertainment on the other hand, is always welcome.

Tl;dr: 1. A, 2. B, Activation B.

Additional Votes!

1A - Might as well start with Bunny.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Minor adjustment, I was going to have a couple "additional votes" but changed my mind after writing the first since it was getting long and left it at the one. The vote is not a yes/no per choice, it's a one option deal, which one Chase is most inclined to do afterwards. She will (eventually) touch base with Bunny, Elle, and even the other AIs, this is merely a direction for the RP to turn towards in the next postings.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For Jo's contraband: 1B, 2C, 3B. Be nice, but also gives us a place where we can find her all alone. Oh, and no activations.

For Erei's contraband: 1A, 2D. Activations A, and B!

After all that's done, I'll vote 1B.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Oooh, I hadn't noticed that Kathy'd gotten back to this! Hmmm...

Jo: 1B, 2B, 3B, activation C only.
There's only so far we can bend the rules - falsifying the report and letting Jo finish her little breach is, I think, beyond it. And... as Tassadar says, this gives us a spot where we can get Jo alone... although I'm not in favour of anything more malicious than a private tryst or three.

Erei: 1A, 2B.
I'M confused as to why the clothes are contraband. And as for suggestions as to costumes... the only thing that springs to mind is ... I'd like to do some activations here, but Chase needs to conserve power somewhere, and this is the most "for entertainment" choice, I think.