What's new

Portal Girls

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Portal Girls

I like A

Being able to reconstruct her from the ground up if she's a hybrid will give us a new, powerful ally. Her being able to feel some sort of reaction to the hologram points to her being a hybrid, so I'm banking on that.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I say C. Normal. C1 could possibly turn her against us.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Winning vote: Surprisingly very up the middle, considering alternatives.
C wins, with lots of stray snips suggesting variations between C and others.

Active checks:
Bunny: Human/Hybrid - Known to GM.
Test: Bunny is believed to be a hybrid. Certainty: 30%
Dominance factor: 95%
Bunny's submission: 100%)

Chase watched the bunnygirl slowly scrubbing off the salt and sweat from the day as she pondered, several small icons appearing as the 'new attachments' finally finished re-installing into her modified programming, and the datagirl began to reach out slowly...

A devious streak crossed Chase's mind as she watched the slender woman's firm butt wiggle from side to side, and her hands roam down her small bustline, the modified restraints reaching out quickly, but timidly stopping just short of Bunny as Chase looked them over... the ends changed to a simple skintone that Chase quickly recognized as the same technology the Hybrids were made from, if an earlier version.

Holographic hands reached out, and with the aid of the new appendages, Chase wrapped her arms firmly around Bunny's waist, hands quickly sliding up to roughly across Bunny's naked form and starting to squeeze her small breasts. The feeling of holding Bunny was not the tender, teasing one of feigning the kiss, but Chase could genuinely feel Bunny's body tensing suddenly...

"Chase!?" Bunny gasped out as she leaned into the water stream, getting a splash of her hair across her face. "Lemme at least finish scrubbing the sand out o- YIIEK! CHASE!"

Chase gave her no more time for words, as she spun the slender girl around and shoved her forcefully back against the shower wall, before leaning in and taking another kiss...

A long tendril pressed against Bunny's lips, and Chase could feel Bunny's mouth closing suddenly, resisting the probing length.

"Mmmh, Bunny... don't hold back... I want your body now..." Chase whispered as more of the many lengths began to burst to life, one rushing straight to grind across the pinned girl's tight folds, slamming against her roughly as she cried out in shock and protest, her muscles contracting hard, denying Chase such easy access to her prize, but causing Bunny to try to speak again, about to cry out something, as a long tendril buried itself in the blue haired girl's mouth.

Chase felt those tiny lips working around her tentacle-like length, Bunny crying out meekly at so many things working her body as she protested, and her tongue flicking across the length to try to push it from her mouth, a futile effort with the strength beneath the smooth fleshy exterior. Chase worked her systems against Bunny harder, fingerlike lengths reaching across Bunny's tiny frame, spreading her ass cheeks and toying with her backdoor, grinding up and down her pussy, pulling her legs slowly apart and pushing just past her entrance, pumping in and out ever so shallowly.

More systems came online, and Chase began to feel everything coming together, it was crude in many ways, but the system gave her a body, in a way... If only in here, with Bunny... She kissed the girl harder and harder, a devious streak forming as she began to use the length to shove deeper, pushing slowly down Bunny's throat, as the girl gave one more violent protest, kicking wildly as her body began to react without her, swallowing and slurping on the phallic length being pushed down her throat, shock and disbelief at the way Chase was using her filling her face...

It was then that Bunny orgasmed hard... her pussy growing wet and excited, her folds drooling wetly down the length pressed against her...

Chase withdrew the length from the trembling woman's mouth, a trail of drool left between it and her lips, as she gasped out, "Chaaaase... you've never been so rough!" her eyes having lost all of the shock and protest, as she arched back into Chase's powerful grip, and the datagirl continued to work her pussy shallowly, teasing the freshly climaxed woman.

"c..can... y..you.. do it more...?" Bunny found herself whispering with a dark blush, her head lowered slightly.

"mmmh... New data added... Rebecca... head of security... and my personal slut... Masochistic... Horny... and enjoys being fucked hard." Chase cooed into Bunny's long flopped over blue furred ears.

"...please...don't say such things... I can't have that kind of thing on record..." Bunny whimpered quietly.

Chase reached a tendril up roughly and grabbed Bunny by the throat, pulling her from the wall and roughly dragging her to the ground, Bunny hitting all fours hard, her legs still spread from the tendrils holding her, and her body was presented perfectly, that little fluffball tail hiked up just right to show off her tight ass, and her dripping pussy.

"New profile image uploading." Chase cooed cruelly, causing Bunny to gasp again, her face growing darker.

"Chase please! Fun is fun but this! This could ruin my career!" the girl's body tensed hard at Chase's cruelty, and Chase could only grin subtly, holographic emitters creating a second copy of herself in front of Bunny.

The two clones of Chase knelt down on either side of the pinned girl as her throat was squeezed tighter, "Hush now, that mouth only has one purpose while you're in here... Finish quickly, and you can run back to the security office and change your profile back."

Thick lengths of the tendrils emerged through Chase's twin bodies, pressing outward from between each copy's legs, as Bunny gasped hard, feeling her throat clenched... her looks of protest and frustration quickly melting away to a pathetic expression of pure bliss, the security 'head' brought down to nothing but a sexual plaything, as she nodded to Chase slowly, and opened her mouth, her tongue left hanging out as she closed her eyes and presented herself to be facefucked by the now data-herm. At the same time, her legs spread wider and she reached down with one hand, spreading her pussy lips and a finger caressing her folds, plunging in and out several times excitedly, while she awaited Chase's next move.

The first Chase pressed her newfound length beneath Bunny's tail, purposely aiming high, the powerful organ starting to shove inside Bunny's asshole quickly, only a small amount of soap from having been mid-washing providing lubrication as Bunny nearly shrieked in pain from the sudden penetration, tearful, but needy eyes staring upwards at the second Chase's cock as she lifted her mouth to it, licking up and down the tip, struggling against the hold on her throat to try to get her lips around the organ, wanting to suck on it... wanting to pleasure it...

"You're quite the needy little one... so eager... tell Mistress Chase what a good plaything you are..." Chase ordered Bunny, reaching down with another tendril and taking hold of Bunny's ears, pulling them slowly upward to lift her face enough to look into Chase's eyes.

"NNH GKH CHASE NO! ... Please... not the ears..." she sobbed out desperately, half choked still by the length at her throat, coughing and gasping, "Anything but the ears and tail... anything..." she whispered, a strange hint of desperation in her voice, knowing Chase could do what she wanted, but begging her otherwise.

Though they'd only been re-introduced recently, Chase could feel Bunny's desperation at this request... "Mmh... Fine... then start slurping my cock, before I start mass-sending pictures of that little squirming ass to everyone at the facility."

Bunny was left blushing again as she whispered low, "If Mistress Chase chooses to share Bunny like that..." Her words lingering as she opened her mouth again and began to work her tongue across Chase's cock once more, Chase happily giving her the length she so craved, starting to bury it deep into Bunny's throat again, as the two copies began to doubleteam fuck the slender bunnygirl senseless...

Powerful thrusts from behind caused Bunny to cry out... deep thrusts from in front of her, made her gag several times... Bunny's eyes rolled back in orgasm over and over, as Chase mercilessly continued fucking her, after her third climax, new screens appearing 'finish up', meant to end their little love making session after it had barely been an hour...

The dataherms were hardly ready to give up their plaything yet... pulling their lengths free from Bunny's body, the girl gasped out, looking upward in confusion. "C..Chase?... y..you didn't finish? I... I'm s..sure... you should be ready to by now..."

"Mmmh, maybe the old Chase... but I'm not done fucking you yet." Chase cooed down at Bunny, who's eyes widened as she slunk back against the bathroom's wall. "Ch..chase..."

"Mistress Chase." the dataherms corrected, both of them holographically stroking their seemingly throbbing lengths.

"Nnnh... yes Mistress Chase.. I am sorry to have questioned you...." Bunny replied meekly, looking up at the two with that same submissive, but loving look as before.

"Good girl..." the two said in unison, as tendrils reached out and grabbed Bunny by her arms and legs, lifting her quickly and drawing her against one of the two copy's bodies, the larger breasted woman's tits smooshing hard against Bunny's, while Chase's cock quickly sank into Bunny's waiting, wet cunt, buried halfway up her too-long shaft in the first powerful motion, causing Bunny's body to buckle as a hard sob echoed off the walls of the bathroom...

The second copy moved up behind Bunny, the girl struggling to hold her tail up, her ass so stretched and violated, she could barely move, though Chase had other things in mind for her... trailing the thick head around her tailhole for a lingering moment, she soon moved it forward, pressing against her clone's cock and starting to shove into Bunny's tight pussy at the same time...

"CHASE! GOD NO! IT'S TOO BIG! YOU'LL RIP ME APART!" Bunny began to scream in a panic, not holding back her cries of protest in the least, when the tendril at her throat clamped tighter again, choking off her screams, and both dataherms leaned in, one whispering in each ear, "You swore we could have anything if we left your tail and ears alone... so this is what we're taking..."

A hard thrust, and everyone could feel Bunny's tender body ripping, her tight pussy not meant to take that much girth, the size of both lengths penetrating deep, as Chase began to double stuff her pussy hard and fast, Bunny sobbing in pain even through her first mind-numbing orgasm...

The wet folds slurped with each thrust, and splattered all over the place with each withdraw. Bunny's pussy was stretched and broken in by the powerful datagirl, one thrust at a time... as Bunny succamb to unconsciousness, the last thing she felt was Chase activating the final step of the program, huge gobs of sticky release erupting all over her tiny body, filling every hole, and leaving her dripping everywhere, while the shower turned off...

Chase dropped the limp, dripping bunnygirl to the ground as the programs expired, her holographic-selves disappearing quickly, and she realized that Bunny had only allotted a certain amount of resources to the system... Without knowing for sure how Bunny used it, Chase couldn't even activate them again, the room reduced to it's original purpose. A holding cell with some restraints.

Rachel was dealt with, and Bunny was ... thoroughly enjoyed... numbers were already crunching in Chase's head to figure out if it was likely that Bunny was one of the hybrids, or a human. From what she could tell, Bunny seemed to be a hybrid, but it was hard to say for sure.

More tests could be run on the unconscious girl, but it would've led to questions about what Chase was doing to her after their fun, something best not gotten into.

Rachel was back in her room... and the others were mostly turning in for the night as well. Only a few girls would remain out this late... whoever had gone to the labs right away was likely finishing up by now as well. Nighttime mode was engaging, and all of the various security features began to turn on one by one.

At night, the datagirls were in charge of everything...

Power: 55/100
Authority: 55/100 (went up from using authority well)

Vote 1: Nighttime Hijinx.
a) Taunt and tease the other datagirls.
b) Toy with any physicals that are awake tonight.
c) Relax for the night and restore power.

Vote 2: Morning Time.
a) Focus on Rachel and Jacks during their tests.
b) Focus on Bunny, and her morning after.
c) Focus on Elle, the head of the research team is obviously the most important.
d) Put extra effort into the 'security clearance' tests.
e) Other? (no other ideas, but leaving it open in case anyone has one)

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Vote 1 c.

Vote 2 c.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, did stack the odds a bit by actually bothering to argue for that one...

...Though I may do the same for this one as well.

1)C

Reasons for C over A or B:
@1A: There's a good expression for this...don't poke the hornet's nest till you have a can of Raid handy. Let's not pick a fight until we know we can win.

@1B: We just spent time earning authority from proper use...let's not throw that away.

@1C: Need a bit of a recharge anyway.

2)B

Reasons for B over A or C or D
@2A: That's a bit out of our jurisdiction at this time, and I suspect we're going to be stepping on another Data girl's toes. See my 1A for as to why this isn't a good idea.

@2B: Bunny is the head of the security on the "human" side of things anyway...it wouldn't be "too strange" for the Data Girl in charge of security to be "tending" to her well being no? Plus if we can get on her "good side"...in one way or the other, we'll have a pawn to move around in the normal world for us in a less suspicious manner.

@2C: Errr...See 2A, plus I don't think we're ready for another kidnapping "yet". Let's break someone into a usable sl- Err...a willing helper, first...So we can cover tracks and manage better.

@2D: ...Interesting option, but I believe this could be left for later. Probably my second vote if anyone can give a convincing argument. For now, I see securing our "pieces" (Bunny) to be more important.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, did stack the odds a bit by actually bothering to argue for that one...

...Though I may do the same for this one as well.

1)C

Reasons for C over A or B:
@1A: There's a good expression for this...don't poke the hornet's nest till you have a can of Raid handy. Let's not pick a fight until we know we can win.

@1B: We just spent time earning authority from proper use...let's not throw that away.

@1C: Need a bit of a recharge anyway.

2)B

Reasons for B over A or C or D
@2A: That's a bit out of our jurisdiction at this time, and I suspect we're going to be stepping on another Data girl's toes. See my 1A for as to why this isn't a good idea.

@2B: Bunny is the head of the security on the "human" side of things anyway...it wouldn't be "too strange" for the Data Girl in charge of security to be "tending" to her well being no? Plus if we can get on her "good side"...in one way or the other, we'll have a pawn to move around in the normal world for us in a less suspicious manner.

@2C: Errr...See 2A, plus I don't think we're ready for another kidnapping "yet". Let's break someone into a usable sl- Err...a willing helper, first...So we can cover tracks and manage better.

@2D: ...Interesting option, but I believe this could be left for later. Probably my second vote if anyone can give a convincing argument. For now, I see securing our "pieces" (Bunny) to be more important.
This grabbed my attention and gets my vote.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm... I like:

1) C - take a breather.
2) B - Chase likes Bunny, so she should take care of her.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Sorry for delay on updates!)
(Winning votes rather clearly, 1C, 2B)

Chase gave a low sigh as she watched Bunny. No more tests would be able to take place tonight. It was unsure, to say the least, but it seemed likely Bunny was a hybrid...

Chase couldn't decide if that made things more complicated between them or not. Although it would certainly explain why Bunny was so attached to her.

All of the specialty restraint devices were mostly disabled, only snippets of the code left in her systems, not enough to reconstruct and use them again, though enough to do something.

Chase began to wield the normal restraint devices, doing her best to gently pick up a towel and wrap it around Bunny, before half dragging the unconscious girl into the bed, leaving her slender body half covered as she lay panting after their enjoyment... She was such a beautiful mess...

(Night Shift.)
The night began it's shift from human control to datagirl control. Most of the humans were tucked away in their rooms, outside the reach of the girls... Chase watched the monitors with a slight grin, more came to life as security shifted into her lap, and she got to watch as one of the remote drones from the test lab rushed past where Rachel had been left lying, searching franticly for the unconscious woman... Someone else had an interest in her, but Chase got to her first.

More monitors came online. Elle and Kiki were still out, walking back to their rooms from the lab. They seemed to be discussing one of the methods used for manufacturing the arm of the hybrids, nothing out of the ordinary considering they were outside of the compound all day.

Chase could almost feel the other datagirls stalking around, doing their own things, each one seeking some hidden objective... or in the case of Elisa, not so hidden anymore.

Jacks was spotted rushing out of her room after a few hours of sleep, bolting straight for the testing chambers. Chase could get a video feed, if she desired, but it was all too obvious what was on that girl's mind, and watching her work on the chambers wasn't going to be particularly exciting.

The night drew towards an end without any major incidents that Chase could monitor, with most of the physicals locked away soundly in their rooms, it wasn't as if the other datagirls could do anything either though...

Morning would come soon... and Chase would finally meet the rest of the physicals in a security check.

(Wakeup call for Bunny)
"mh.. chase... gawd, I can barely feel my legs..." a soft voice whispered.

"Goodmorning, my little sex pet." Chase cooed to Bunny, materializing in her holographic form beside the still nude girl laying sprawled out in the bed. Chase fully dressed this time as she traced her nonmaterial fingers down Bunny's cumsplattered breasts, slowly moving lower, until a finger began to tease at the girl's exposed folds. "What fun you were last night... so tight... well perhaps not so tight anymore..."

Chase's subtle cooes and teasing caused Bunny to tense, gasping and blushing hard as she yanked the covers around herself timidly, "CHASE! Urgh!" she gasped out, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at the mature figure on the bed, the pillow flopping through Chase's body and falling to the ground nearby.

The green haired femme slipped closer and pressed her soft breasts into Bunny's back, as hands reached down around her, hugging her as tightly as the nonexistant arms could. "I'm glad you had fun too... I'm just sorry I can't remember our relationship better."

Bunny giggled a bit and leaned back, softly giving Chase another kiss, a deep, loving one, gasping out desperately as she yearned to actually feel Chase's lips against hers... the kiss broken shallowly while the petite woman shivered. "Mmh... it was actually.. a lot like this is now... although you're only rarely THAT horny for me." Bunny giggled out, standing up and tossing her sheets aside, stretching out her arms widely, and groaning at the still sticky feeling all over her body. "Mmhf... and you usually don't leave me as such a mess..." Bunny cooed, wiggling her hips playfully, seeming to have enjoyed the harsher treatment and state she was left in, as she rounded suddenly and lept at Chase full on, as if she could wrestle the hologram to the bed and molest her back...

Chase found herself all too willing to play along... gasping as Bunny straddled her and began tracing over her body, fingers peeling back the skimpy clothing concealing her breasts, and eager lips moving down... licking... suckling on Chase's large, firm nipples...

"Mmmh... if I could do this to you for real, I'd return last night a hundred fold, and make you scream my name for weeks at a time..." Bunny cooed loudly, the mere thought had Chase feeling wet between her legs. "Hah... damn our timing... turn the shower on again for me, would ya Chase? I gotta wash this spunk off if I want to show up in time for the inspections... I bet you're eager to have your memories restored about the other workers in this section too, aren't ya? ... Just don't get any ideas this morning... you know work comes first..." Bunny climbed down off the holographic woman, leaving Chase lounging playfully on the bed as Bunny half hopped to the bathroom, stopping short and spinning back to the datagirl. "Oh and Chase... you didn't... really upload my picture like that... did you?"

"hm? Of course I did, you naughty thing... so better hurry up, because I'm not gonna change it back either." Chase retorted playfully...

Letting Bunny have a moment of privacy, all Chase could hear were a few passionate moans from the bathroom, before the woman returned from her quick shower, panting and smiling from afterglow, as she rushed down the hallway again stark nude, bolting to make it to the security room before anyone else.

(Idle in the morning.)
Chase spent the better part of the morning hanging around with Bunny, the two of them making smalltalk about work, in between excited glances at one another's bodies. Chase giving several longing sighs, returned excitedly by Bunny, but both knew better than to let their private time interfere with work.

"We'll run a standard full security check. I already had all of the girls drop off their bags at a checkpoint, so unless they were hiding contraband in dirty places, it won't be a major issue... and a little contraband isn't a big deal. We're mostly avoiding things like weapons and any data from the tests getting out... you don't recall, but the tests you did on our way out were... Thorough."

Chase canted her head to one side curiously at that notion. "How thorough?"

Bunny sighed softly, "Thorough enough we had to repair three of our hybrids before taking them out to the beach, and I don't think half the girls will ever look at you the same way again... And you brought me to orgasm... twice in front of the others. Three more times in private." Bunny coughed lightly 'bitch' at the end of her statement, causing Chase to grin from ear to ear.

"Well if it was all for security."

"Oh hush. You were enjoying it." Bunny retorted playfully, sticking her tongue out. "But that's likely why you don't recall. Elle's program messed with any memories you had of us, especially that could've told who was human and who was hybrid. It was part of her little experiment, just in case the investors tried to force our data from you four. ... and they did. They gave Elisa hell about it. So I guess... Elle was right." Bunny shrugged, still looking saddened that Chase barely remembered her.

Chase couldn't help but come over and hug the girl, "It's okay... Elle said it's temporary, right?"

Bunny gave a small sniffle and nodded, "Yes... but I hope it's fixed soon... we..." Bunny trailed off, just smiling again, "We'll talk about other things again when you remember it all."

Chase knew that wasn't what she was going to sad, but nodded anyhow, giving an encouraging smile back.

The security tests began a short time later, things were fairly brisk and to the point. A special room was opened for the testing with a variety of scanning materials, much of it used on the bags of the girls, before the girls themselves were put through the tests...

It was brisk, to the point, and with little time for getting to know the girls very well, a little idle chitchat was had about how annoyed they were to go through this, and as Bunny said, several girls gave Chase rather odd looks, ranging from pure embarrassment, to mild excitement... which turned to disappointment when they found that the tests would be all done with a simple remote scan.

Full Info on all physical staff members:
>Security Sector:
>Accessing...
>Name: Rebecca, aka 'Bunny' - Position: Head of Security -
>Image of record:
>Additional Data Found...
>Bunny is a very playful individual who at first seems to take security loosely.
>She values friendships and a smooth working environment over minor security issues.
>In practice however, Bunny has never failed to act firmly and decisively on important matters.
>
>Personal notes:
>Bunny has a ... relationship with me... She enjoys rough sex and being teased to the point of abuse. But also adores soft, tender moments.
>She may be a hybrid, but tests are not entirely certain...
>-----
>Name: Laura - Position: Co-Head of Security -
>Image of record:
>Additional Data Found...
>Laura is the stricter of the two security members, very firm and unyielding on rules.
>She is a bit of a suck up to the higher ups, vying for more power and authority by showing she can use what she's given effectively.
>Laura often stops to check rulebooks and information, often relying on Chase for extra assistance.
>-----
>-----
>Research and Development Sector:
>Name: Eleanor - Position: Head Researcher -
>Image of record:
>Elle was the one that caused the memory wipe. She's dedicated to her job and doing it well, but seems to care for others despite her firm stance.
>-----
>Name: Karren - Position: Lead Developer -
>Image of record:
>No other data.
>-----
>Name: Kiki - Position: R&D Integration Specialist -
>Image of record:
>No other data.
>-----
>Accessing...
>Name: Jackie, aka 'Jacks' - Position: Test Facility Chief -
>Image of record:
>Seems to have a dominant streak, and enjoys working Rachel into a quivering mass of orgasm... <3
>-----
>Name: Rachel - Position: Top Systems Analyst -
>Image of record:
>A bit of an airhead in some ways, but mostly seems to be for disguise. She's smarter than she lets on, possibly because she enjoys how she's treated when viewed as clueless and naive.
>-----
>Name: Josephine, Jo - Position: Primary Software Developer -
>Image of record:
>No other data.
>-----
>Name: Erei - Position: Hardware Engineer -
>Image of record:
>No other data.
>-----
>Name: Kimberly - Position: Project Support Staff -
>Image of record:
>No other data.

The scans finished, and everyone already off to their jobs for the day, Chase had a mild sense of accomplishment. Her job was done, and done well, a few articles of contraband were found, but nothing that would warrant more than a small fine from the rulebook, which Bunny quietly asked to let slide, despite Laura's objections. Elle had the final word though when she asked for the list, and approved everything on it as 'lab essential equipment', and leaving it up to Chase wether fines would be administered, since she was better suited to the rules.

After the security checks were done, everyone seemed to settle into what seemed to be a usual routine. Bunny was busy with the latest crossword puzzle while lounging in front of a few security monitors, Laura diligently watching TV near her own monitors, both knew that they were there for if there was ever a problem, not so much for watching for problems, that was Chase's job.

Jacks and Rachel were busy on their test runs, Elle and the others back in their labs. It was shaping up to be a normal day, from what best Chase could recall.

About midmorning, Chase got a special message from Jacks. "Chase dear. Would you come to the test facility... Rachel and me were wondering about a few things."

Chase blinked a few times, activating a nearby console and a video image of herself appearing on a screen in front of Jacks. "How may I assist, Miss Jacks?"

"Chase. Did... You help Rachel back to her room last night? I'm just wondering, because Rita was asking me odd questions about it... I'm starting to think she's got a crush on us or something... and I'm pretty sure I heard several of the cameras adjusting to watch us..."

Power: 90/100 (+25 and bonus +10 for nighttime down time)
Authority: 55/100

Vote 1) Contraband... (doubt anyone will take A or B, but they're there... mostly leaving option open for C/D vote.)
a) Disallow it, going against Elle.
b) Fine it, siding with Laura.
c) Allow it, siding with Bunny and Elle.
d) Decide on a case by case basis... privately with the girls that brought any in, and a deeper security check. (Exerts authority.)

Vote 2) Jacks and Rachel
a) Admit to watching them out of lewd interest, and take credit for the drone.
b) Admit Chase was watching them from when they entered, for security. Take credit for the drone.
c) Don't admit to watching, but say a security drone took Rachel home.
d) Deny watching and the drone.
Bonus: Tell about the second drone sent through after Rachel? (y/n)

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vote 1: D - Personal meetings allowing an establishment of personalities for each person...

Vote 2: A simply put, she has to have things to do.. Also fake act being chagrined.. As for the bonus Yes. Lets get them to trust and respond more to authority.. I think.. Mmm

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn, you really don't give easy choices.

...b, b, y, basically out of nothing more than ‘eeny meeny miny mo’.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

1) Leaning more towards D. As stated above, it'll allow a better understanding of each individual subject, more data and information if you would. No reason to take A or B, as we've already decided we're siding with Bunny over Laura. Yet...that's no reason to appear completely soft, thus the reason D is more viable than C. Maintaining authority can only be done, if some semblance of it is continuously present.

2)B. Maintaining authority is key here. A, while more "fun", is "unprofessional" in a sense...not exactly what you want to do when you want people to respect your authority. The same goes for denying outright as to events that actually happened, or rather...events that they're suspicious of already. "Trust is power", at least...until you get power that can superbly void the need for trust. We don't have that yet, so let's try maintaining it please? (Thus voiding C-D)

As to the bonus vote? "Maintaining authority is key"...and destroying the authority of rivals is nice as well. Much easier to pull the plug on other AIs, or act with hostile intentions, if others are there to have fingers pointed at them first...

Thus my votes are:

1. D
2. B
Bonus: Yes.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1D, 2A, and no, don't admit to the second Drone.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1) Leaning more towards D. As stated above, it'll allow a better understanding of each individual subject, more data and information if you would. No reason to take A or B, as we've already decided we're siding with Bunny over Laura. Yet...that's no reason to appear completely soft, thus the reason D is more viable than C. Maintaining authority can only be done, if some semblance of it is continuously present.

2)B. Maintaining authority is key here. A, while more "fun", is "unprofessional" in a sense...not exactly what you want to do when you want people to respect your authority. The same goes for denying outright as to events that actually happened, or rather...events that they're suspicious of already. "Trust is power", at least...until you get power that can superbly void the need for trust. We don't have that yet, so let's try maintaining it please? (Thus voiding C-D)

As to the bonus vote? "Maintaining authority is key"...and destroying the authority of rivals is nice as well. Much easier to pull the plug on other AIs, or act with hostile intentions, if others are there to have fingers pointed at them first...

Thus my votes are:

1. D
2. B
Bonus: Yes.
I was going to bandwagon with Tass and Dia, but after reading that my choice was swayed.

1 - D
2 - B
Bonus - Yes

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Winning votes: 1D, 2B, Yes.)

Chase fumed quietly at not being able to tell who was hybrid and who was human... everyone had a real role in the facility, and everyone seemed to know their job inside and out... She began to wonder if Elisa was having similar problems as her.

Her attention grabbed by the questioning while Bunny, Laura, and Elle bickered, before she quietly glanced through the list. "Some of this contraband is potential security risks..." Chase began, making Laura grin widely, Bunny looking slightly disgruntled, but not saying anything yet.

"I have been informed my data regarding your identities has been purged. My unfamiliarity with the individuals and their habits make it difficult to accept leeway on several of these choices..." she turned to Bunny and Elle, smiling, "I would like to give full approval to everyone for the limited scope of the contraband, though request a meeting with each of the individuals, and their respective contraband, before I do so. Objects that are found to strongly violate any leniency I may grant on personal use will be fined or confiscated as per facility rules..." she gave a slight nod to Bunny, "But I will try to be as lenient as possible..."

Bunny seemed just slightly disappointed that Chase didn't trust her entirely yet, but smiled firmly and nodded back, her ears flopping around for a moment, "I understand. Thank you."

Elle continued to smile and quickly signed a brief order indicating her approval, while Laura quietly muttered her disapproval. In short order, Chase prepared the list of contraband goods that needed to be reviewed, and who would be coming to visit her over the next few days...

---

"Chase. Did... You help Rachel back to her room last night? I'm just wondering, because Rita was asking me odd questions about it... I'm starting to think she's got a crush on us or something... and I'm pretty sure I heard several of the cameras adjusting to watch us..."

"Affirmative. Miss Rachel was in little condition to return to her room last night after your encounter with her." Chase said softly into the monitor.

Both girls blushed darkly as they looked at one another. "Uhm c..Chase... that's..." Jacks began to whisper, half cutting herself off and stammering...

Chase quickly filled in the gap. "Cameras were still trained upon the group from initial security sweeps. For Rachel's safety and comfort, a drone was sent to assist her to her room. I apologize if I overstepped any bounds, or if the drone was unkind. Their original purpose was meant for detainment, not aiding one to their room... However, there was an additional drone sent through later on by another datasystem. Origin Uncertain, Purpose Unknown. Your speculation about Rita is possible."

"Urgh, that bitch! I knew she added that extra drone to the end of my course the other day!" Jacks declared with a loud, playful tone, laughing to herself as she smirked to Rachel. "Chase, dear... would you mind setting up a course for us instead today? I wanna punish Rita some for skulking about like she does."

"Affirmative! Please confirm your request and I will access necessary subroutines!" Chase squeaked happily. She was rarely allowed to do things beyond her job, and sneaking resources here and there was hardly a fun way to expand her potential... given a free chance to toy with the two girls and build a course, how could she refuse?

"Eager eager... Let's make it a simple course for this morning..." Jacks whispered softly, and began to get to work...

---

The test room facility was fairly basic in style of creation. There were a number of devices setup in each potential room, making the challenge of every room being to figure out how to use the devices given to get past. The different rooms were tightly linked together with the objects inside them, so no matter how Chase looked at the code, she could not simply 'disable' the ability to clear a room, however she could make certain rooms more or less difficult with subtle changes to the parameters.

(IE, a room that requires the portal gun to clear, will have a portal gun available... However, Chase could adjust where the portal gun is granted at, forcing the girls to take extended side trips and have to go through the same rooms multiple times to clear a challenge...

Granted bonus items (that are not required to clear a course) will provide Chase a power bonus any time someone takes the item, as the facility's overall computer considers this related to the test system.)

Chase's Test Run, #1)
Grant - Leap enhancer (+1)
1 - Longjump Trial (dc 10, fail- water pit, -3 stam)
2 - Security Drones (dc 11, fail- paintball pellets, -4 stam)
3 - Companion Cube Puzzle (dc 9, fail- cube taunt, -2 stam)
4 - Empty Room.
5 - Exit.
The basic course was laid out and Jacks continually tapped at the last room, huffing quietly to herself, before she declared softly. "Chase... Throw in your own little surprise on the course. I'd hate to give you a chance to work with us and not see what you come up with... let me just delegate some resources... and... Viola! Set it up quick though, me and Rachel are ready to run! And make it hard!"

Chase quickly reviewed the different choices that were available to her, humming quietly to herself, though her eyes shimmered at the notions of some things she could do... especially a couple rooms that were marked 'just for Jacks and Rachel...'

Power: 90/100 + Bonus: 20 Test Course Power
Authority: 55/100

Vote 1) The empty room in the test course...
a) Add something quick and easy, saving power for other activations (below). Speed Switch (dc 12, fail- switch reset, -1 stam) -Power 10
b) Try something a little harder... Obstacle Course Switches (dc 13, fail- switch reset, -2 stam) -Power 17
c) 'Jacks and Rachel only' file... Unknown Trial (dc 7, fail- unknown, -7 stam) -Power 15
d) Leave the room empty, diverting all resources to earlier activations.

Activations: Jacks and Rachel's Test Course Run (y/n these)
1) Chase checks security logs to verify the two girls got there on time, remembering what Jacks said the night before... (-5 power)
2) Remove the leap enhancer from the course. (-10 power, read note above)
3) Add Run enhancer (+1) to the course. (-10 power, read note above)
4) Make Room1's water pit shallow... (adjusts -Fail to -2 stam, +1 injury) (-3 Power)
5) Add security drones to the companion cube puzzle room. (Security Drones (dc 11, fail- paintball pellets, -4 stam)) (-24 power)

(note, any power not spent from the 20 free power is lost, additional power comes out of Chase's normal limit.)

Vote 2) Contraband to be reviewed... (Fist girls checked... 2 votes)
a) Jacks revealed a large supply of alcohol she'd brought into the facility, claiming it for a regular party she hosts, though Chase's records (at least that were intact) revealed no such data, and nothing was listed on official schedules.
b) Kiki has an unusually large box of 'toys' that are strongly estimated she does not mean for her own personal use. Not normally contraband, the amount makes this suspect.
c) Jo was quick to hide several magazines and electronic devices. All electronic devices are meant to be checked in properly, the magazines are simply unusual she would hide them.
d) Erei has several packages marked simply as "clothes" which she neglected to have searched more than a simple scan. Unopened packages such as these are required to go through a more complete scan.
e) Kimberly brought in a small assortment of unrecognized pills that she whisked through security before they could be scanned more thoroughly.
f) Bunny has an 'undisclosed package' that she has quietly put a note on requesting no one touch it. Elle has approved and it passed initial scans, but what's inside is anyone's guess.
g) After further review, no further security checks are necessary, Chase finishes the ones she's selected and approves the remainder.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well here we are again~... It's always such a pleasure. Let the vote analyses begin.

Thanks to our previous votes to maintain a sense of..."professionalism" and authority, we have been allocated 20 bonus power, and the ability to meddle with a task normally belonging to another AI after bringing down their credibility. Thus...let's make the most of it!

Long Winded Explanation for Votes.
a) Add something quick and easy, saving power for other activations (below). Speed Switch (dc 12, fail- switch reset, -1 stam) -Power 10
b) Try something a little harder... Obstacle Course Switches (dc 13, fail- switch reset, -2 stam) -Power 17
c) 'Jacks and Rachel only' file... Unknown Trial (dc 7, fail- unknown, -7 stam) -Power 15

I am in main support of C, though B is acceptable as well. This is mainly because of Jacks's request, "make it hard" and unique.

A: Is "unique" yet does not really fulfill the criteria of "hard", even with a higher DC mechanically. Although we'd have more "bonus" power to play around with if we went with this option, this goes against the goal of "maintaining" the trust of the two that have just become more inclined towards our side. Not to mention that, despite the higher DC than option C, the penalties are negligible.

B: Is "unique" and "difficult"...fulfilling the two criteria mentioned earlier.But suffers far too greatly from an increased power usage and a once again, negligible penalty. That and to be honest, this option is a bit...boring shall we say?

C: Isn't exactly "unique" (or is it?) but has the highest penalty for failing, thus fulfilling the difficult requirement. Also, given the nature of the people here thus far, would be the most "interesting" one, hence why I am more supportive of this option. That and at 15 power, it costs just slightly less than B, which is a nice bonus.

Now if option C is picked, that leaves Chase 5 bonus energy to play around with, and of course...her normal 90.

1) Chase checks security logs to verify the two girls got there on time, remembering what Jacks said the night before... (-5 power)
4) Make Room1's water pit shallow... (adjusts -Fail to -2 stam, +1 injury) (-3 Power)
5) Add security drones to the companion cube puzzle room. (Security Drones (dc 11, fail- paintball pellets, -4 stam)) (-24 power)

My choices for activations, based on benefits and our objectives are:

Activate: 1, 2, and 4.

1) Yes. With exactly 5 bonus power to play around with...there's really no reason not to. That and it could allow for, once again, a more...interesting turn of events. Not to mention fun.

2) Personally, I'm for "yes". 10 power isn't that huge of an amount...and removing that leap enhancer makes the entire thing more difficult, effectively "raising the DC" for everything by 1, and making it harder...as we were requested to do.

3) No. Simple reason? This makes things EASIER for them, when we were told to make it harder. Lets keep our priorities straight.

4) Yes. 3 power is even more negligible, especially to make things more difficult as per our objectives. Also an injury may give Chase the excuse to "escort" an individual privately away for "medical inspection"...

5) No. 24 power, which at this point...would probably come from our own share, to do someone else's job? While it's nice imposing on another AI's authority, we shouldn't spend too much of OUR power on the task. Not to mention we would get better bonuses with 24 energy on the other activations instead.

a) Jacks revealed a large supply of alcohol she'd brought into the facility, claiming it for a regular party she hosts, though Chase's records (at least that were intact) revealed no such data, and nothing was listed on official schedules.
b) Kiki has an unusually large box of 'toys' that are strongly estimated she does not mean for her own personal use. Not normally contraband, the amount makes this suspect.
c) Jo was quick to hide several magazines and electronic devices. All electronic devices are meant to be checked in properly, the magazines are simply unusual she would hide them.
d) Erei has several packages marked simply as "clothes" which she neglected to have searched more than a simple scan. Unopened packages such as these are required to go through a more complete scan.
e) Kimberly brought in a small assortment of unrecognized pills that she whisked through security before they could be scanned more thoroughly.
f) Bunny has an 'undisclosed package' that she has quietly put a note on requesting no one touch it. Elle has approved and it passed initial scans, but what's inside is anyone's guess.
g) After further review, no further security checks are necessary, Chase finishes the ones she's selected and approves the remainder.

My choices here,C and D, are based on current "trust", and what could be actual threats to us.

A: A large amount of alcohol that could allow the faculty members to become disorientated, slow minded, and easy to kidnap away to investigate?... Confiscating the alcohol doesn't really do us any good. Letting the alcohol get around however... Need I say more? Jacks' alcohol can wait, or be passed through altogether.

B: Large amount of "toys" to keep the humans distracted, or "exhausted"...see explanation for A. More of a boon than a hazard. Let it slide.

C. Primary software designer...with a bunch of electronic devices. As a computer AI, guess what/who could possibly shut us down if we get out of hand (as we may have to at one point)?... Investigating the devices to make sure they're harmless to us would be nice. Taking them away if they're harmful would be even better.

D. Knowledge is power. And where knowledge is nonexistant, lies danger...or something like that. Or in otherwords, unknown packages leave way for a Cherkov's Gun (or whatever the trope is) that may be used against us later. Also, unlike Bunny who we're siding with..Erei does not warrant the same amount of leeway. Especially when she's the hardware engineer. Hence, investigate her package.

E. As pills in general only affect biological creatures...this wouldn't affect us much anyway. That and if the pills induce drowsiness, clouded judgment, etc...all the better for us. Let them slide.

F. Although Bunny's package is also debatable...Bunny is a faculty member we're trying to keep on our side. And after disappointing her slightly with our last action...let's not aggravate that detail more shall we? Let her slide.

G. We just declared that additional security would be necessary. Let's not discredit that authority, or give the implication that our word is wavering. Definitely no to this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or the short version:

My vote is:
1. C
2. C + D

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well here we are again~... It's always such a pleasure. Let the vote analyses begin.

Thanks to our previous votes to maintain a sense of..."professionalism" and authority, we have been allocated 20 bonus power, and the ability to meddle with a task normally belonging to another AI after bringing down their credibility. Thus...let's make the most of it!

I am in main support of C, though B is acceptable as well. This is mainly because of Jacks's request, "make it hard" and unique.

A: Is "unique" yet does not really fulfill the criteria of "hard", even with a higher DC mechanically. Although we'd have more "bonus" power to play around with if we went with this option, this goes against the goal of "maintaining" the trust of the two that have just become more inclined towards our side. Not to mention that, despite the higher DC than option C, the penalties are negligible.

B: Is "unique" and "difficult"...fulfilling the two criteria mentioned earlier.But suffers far too greatly from an increased power usage and a once again, negligible penalty. That and to be honest, this option is a bit...boring shall we say?

C: Isn't exactly "unique" (or is it?) but has the highest penalty for failing, thus fulfilling the difficult requirement. Also, given the nature of the people here thus far, would be the most "interesting" one, hence why I am more supportive of this option. That and at 15 power, it costs just slightly less than B, which is a nice bonus.

Now if option C is picked, that leaves Chase 5 bonus energy to play around with, and of course...her normal 90.

My choices for activations, based on benefits and our objectives are:

1) Yes. With exactly 5 bonus power to play around with...there's really no reason not to. That and it could allow for, once again, a more...interesting turn of events. Not to mention fun.

2) Personally, I'm for "yes". 10 power isn't that huge of an amount...and removing that leap enhancer makes the entire thing more difficult, effectively "raising the DC" for everything by 1, and making it harder...as we were requested to do.

3) No. Simple reason? This makes things EASIER for them, when we were told to make it harder. Lets keep our priorities straight.

4) Yes. 3 power is even more negligible, especially to make things more difficult as per our objectives. Also an injury may give Chase the excuse to "escort" an individual privately away for "medical inspection"...

5) No. 24 power, which at this point...would probably come from our own share, to do someone else's job? While it's nice imposing on another AI's authority, we shouldn't spend too much of OUR power on the task. Not to mention we would get better bonuses with 24 energy on the other activations instead.

My choices here,C and D, are based on current "trust", and what could be actual threats to us.

A: A large amount of alcohol that could allow the faculty members to become disorientated, slow minded, and easy to kidnap away to investigate?... Confiscating the alcohol doesn't really do us any good. Letting the alcohol get around however... Need I say more? Jacks' alcohol can wait, or be passed through altogether.

B: Large amount of "toys" to keep the humans distracted, or "exhausted"...see explanation for A. More of a boon than a hazard. Let it slide.

C. Primary software designer...with a bunch of electronic devices. As a computer AI, guess what/who could possibly shut us down if we get out of hand (as we may have to at one point)?... Investigating the devices to make sure they're harmless to us would be nice. Taking them away if they're harmful would be even better.

D. Knowledge is power. And where knowledge is nonexistant, lies danger...or something like that. Or in otherwords, unknown packages leave way for a Cherkov's Gun (or whatever the trope is) that may be used against us later. Also, unlike Bunny who we're siding with..Erei does not warrant the same amount of leeway. Especially when she's the hardware engineer. Hence, investigate her package.

E. As pills in general only affect biological creatures...this wouldn't affect us much anyway. That and if the pills induce drowsiness, clouded judgment, etc...all the better for us. Let them slide.

F. Although Bunny's package is also debatable...Bunny is a faculty member we're trying to keep on our side. And after disappointing her slightly with our last action...let's not aggravate that detail more shall we? Let her slide.

G. We just declared that additional security would be necessary. Let's not discredit that authority, or give the implication that our word is wavering. Definitely no to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or the short version:

My vote is:
1. C
2. C + D
I am swayed by the arguements keylo presents. My vote goes with this.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Please spoilertag your large blurbs like this. And I'd rather enjoy it if people voted before reading anyone else's comments, just to see what they think on their own. You can change your vote afterwards of course, but please do so in an edit (leaving your original vote), because I'm kinda interested in people's initial reactions more than a "Me Too" after every vote.

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

My bad :p. Will do. Guess "rigging" the vote each time was a tad over the top anyway.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1C, :3
For the Activations:
1y, 2n, 3n, 4n, 5y

2: D and E