What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

I'm definitely not suggesting we just rip off Final Fantasy music for the game, there are just certain elements of those themes that I think might be appropriate.

Here's the (hopefully) finalized animation I was previously working on.

Cappy

Reputation score

I'm definitely not suggesting we just rip off Final Fantasy music for the game, there are just certain elements of those themes that I think might be appropriate.

Here's the (hopefully) finalized animation I was previously working on.

It's so..... Perfect.... I... want it.....
*Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapfa
pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapFapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap-FAP-FAP-FAP....FAP *Jizz*

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

It's so..... Perfect.... I... want it.....
*Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapfa
pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapFapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapFap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap-FAP-FAP-FAP....FAP *Jizz*
Wow, you're quick...

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heh! Glad you guys approve. :cool:

Here's a preview of my next project:

I've only got the first six frames done, so of course it's rough. And now I'm going to bed as it's 3:20 am. :p There will probably be an updated version of this tomorrow.

EDIT: After a small experiment dead-ended, I've now added three more frames and updated the file.

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Heh! Glad you guys approve. :cool:

Here's a preview of my next project:

I've only got the first six frames done, so of course it's rough. And now I'm going to bed as it's 3:20 am. :p There will probably be an updated version of this tomorrow.
Does it have to stop? Couldn't it just loop forever?

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must admit that I'm a little impressed (it's hard to impress me :D). You all are working pretty well on the remake.

And here a little critique ^^ :

May it possible to change the pube style?, first I thought that was the vagina itself until I saw it now XD.

The brown tentacle, wich causes the Jungle girl to jump, is not bad. but the jump itself looks odd. *imagine Incubus' music with her "dance"*

All in all...I can't wait how the green tentacle rapes Jungle girl all by it's own.

Kyrius

Reputation score
audio resources

visit and search "scream female" for some possibles.

"orgasm" search had results too, but for my money the screams, while semi-comic, were more rapey and even hotter in the context.

Cappy

Reputation score

Wow, you're quick...
First of all, that was only the first session, second of all, if I had spent time typing out "fap" once for every stroke, I would be there for more time than I care to spend, not to mention character limit :p .

Unless of course I copy-paste, but that's just cheating isn't it?

Now back on topic, the first draft of the next rape is looking good, I liekz it.
No real suggestions as of yet, but if I think of something later (I'm a little busy, and tired) I'll edit it into this post.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

New animation looks very promising, just one little thing. The tentacle looks a little small... Not small for a penis maybe, but this is a tentacle^^ Just saying. I guess if you were to make it bigger you'd have to change a little bit on the way the vagina looks, 'cause you can't have it expand beyond her thighs, maybe slimmer lips on that part or something. I dunno, you're the artist, just figured I'd give you a thumb up on one hand, and some constructive critisizm on the other. I'll try to find an example of what I mean by slimmer lips and such, right now it kinda looks a little strange, nothing that manages to stop my pants from bulging but...

I'll stop talking now.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I like it the size it is. Not a fan of oversized insertions.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Meh, It's not the lack of thickness I'm reacting to, there's something about the way her vagina is positioned that sorta puts me off. Can't really put my finger on it. Maybe someone else can enlighten me as to why that looks slightly strange?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

its because the lips can be seen over the thighs. as though its just tacked on over the top of the image instead of it being drawn together.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Meh, It's not the lack of thickness I'm reacting to, there's something about the way her vagina is positioned that sorta puts me off. Can't really put my finger on it. Maybe someone else can enlighten me as to why that looks slightly strange?
I think it's the pubes.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, I havent' checked that thread for a while, it's so aweeeesome !!!!

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New animation looks very promising, just one little thing. The tentacle looks a little small... Not small for a penis maybe, but this is a tentacle^^ Just saying. I guess if you were to make it bigger you'd have to change a little bit on the way the vagina looks, 'cause you can't have it expand beyond her thighs, maybe slimmer lips on that part or something. I dunno, you're the artist, just figured I'd give you a thumb up on one hand, and some constructive critisizm on the other. I'll try to find an example of what I mean by slimmer lips and such, right now it kinda looks a little strange, nothing that manages to stop my pants from bulging but...

I'll stop talking now.

I don't think the tentacles being small will be as much a problem if he does scenes with two or 3 of em packed in her at once haha.

An i'm with the other guy I think what looks off is more the pubic hair than the vagina. I wouldn't get rid of the pubic hair I would just trim it a bit an try to position it more like a real woman's.

EDIT: Oh wait that's not pubic hair at all its an X-Ray view of her insides lol. My bad I didn't notice until it was in motion that looks pretty good. I wonder if there will be an option to toggle the X-Ray on an off?

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Awesome project guys.

As for the elevator music, I actually prefer the first. I think it would be awesome for the title screen to have that sort of jolly, relaxing music, and the title screen have a picture of jungle girl beaming at the audience.

Then as soon as the game starts the music suddenly becomes a lot more foreboding, jungle girl is looking worried, and tentacles are trying to rape her. I think the contrast could work really well.

As for the animations, they look awesome, except, as a few people have pointed out, you should change the colour or shape of the pubes slightly so that it can't be mistaken for a weird vagina.

Keep it up!

Pale

Reputation score

All looking good... except the new X-ray thing looks kinda scary. As if someone just removed all the skin from that particular area...

I'd say either make it more obviously X-ray (maybe some kind of border, colour the tentacle inside it), or move the X-ray image so it's up in the corner somewhere... It looks kinda scary at present.

P

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erm, it's not an X-ray. it's pubes.:( Why didn't they seem off-putting before?

I'm not online a lot lately (working late all week) but leave me whatever suggestions you'd like to see and I'll get on it within a few days.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd like to see anal. And rape.

And more pretty flowers.

These things will make me happy.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I was severely confused by these references to X-ray until I realized that you guys were talking about the pubic hair. To me it was obvious that it was pubes, but now that I think about it, they do look a little weird. I've never seen a woman with a diamond-shaped patch - they're typically triangles, absent, or a big awkward rectangle (if they're asian). Sorry to be so slow on the uptake.