What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

I know I want to listen to elevator music as I see a red head girl being raped by tentacles.
I disagree. The music sequence would be more suitable to the title screen. I know some very sparse jungle noises would be more suitable to the actual game play and raping (plus icky noises)

The second would work as a game over sequence. Just imagine a picture of JG on the ground, covered in jizz. That music plays and the words "GAME OVER" and "too much rape" fade onto the screen. (Don't forget the replay button.)

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. While she is sucking on the tentacle the hair behind her doesn't move aswell, which looks a bit odd.
2. The "main" tentacle...is that thing a bit transparent? Because I saw a little of the background on it.
3 I like it that you put saliva on the tentacle while sucked on it :D
1. Apparently I forgot to move both "layers" of hair. Easy fix. Thanks for pointing it out.

2. It's not transparent, but I did add a shadow overlay on top of it to make it appear that the tentacle is actually hanging from the canopy instead of just floating in midair. Hopefully that's what will come across when all the midground and background layers are put together.

3. I like it too; it's only three extra frames but it makes a world of difference. I'm pretty sure Zone's animations gave me the idea.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I've been busy with work this week, but I'll have all day Monday to violate Jungle Girl in new and exciting ways. Cheers.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I disagree. The music sequence would be more suitable to the title screen. I know some very sparse jungle noises would be more suitable to the actual game play and raping (plus icky noises)

The second would work as a game over sequence. Just imagine a picture of JG on the ground, covered in jizz. That music plays and the words "GAME OVER" and "too much rape" fade onto the screen. (Don't forget the replay button.)
Yeah it was kind of one of those sarcasm things that people can't read over the internet.

I have no idea why I keep on doing that.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Yeah it was kind of one of those sarcasm things that people can't read over the internet.

I have no idea why I keep on doing that.
Well, hey, here's an idea. Either actually consider maybe, I don't know, providing constructive criticism, or kindly fuck off.

I'm finding myself remembering why I pulled out of this sort of thing last time, everyone's so very quick to tell you that you're doing it wrong and they don't like it, but no one's actually helpful.

The only thing worse than silence is insincere votes of approval and sarcastic asshats. What would you prefer? Huh? What do you want from me?

And did we miss the part where this was menu music? As in, music played at the menu, where there's no raping going on? Or did we just go in only half paying attention in attempts to troll?

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

You weren't referring to me, were you?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

You weren't referring to me, were you?
No, yours is about the only constructive criticism I got, even if I don't find myself agreeing with it. The piano just doesn't sound that happy to me...

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I guess I just need to look at what the menu itself would look like. I mean, the music itself sounds fine. I'd probably have a different opinion if I knew what the menu looked like. Like if it were just a full body shot of Jungle Girl posing, it'd fit more than if the menu was her in an after-rape position.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Post removed.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

At first listen, I already liked it. It's a lot better now in my opinion.

I played the new one over the Demon Girl menu (good suggestion by the way). It fits pretty well, I have to say. And since Demon Girl had a more hell kind of setting, it'll probably fit even better in a Jungle Girl menu (I don't think the original had a menu, did it?)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Well, hey, here's an idea. Either actually consider maybe, I don't know, providing constructive criticism, or kindly fuck off.

I'm finding myself remembering why I pulled out of this sort of thing last time, everyone's so very quick to tell you that you're doing it wrong and they don't like it, but no one's actually helpful.

The only thing worse than silence is insincere votes of approval and sarcastic asshats. What would you prefer? Huh? What do you want from me?

And did we miss the part where this was menu music? As in, music played at the menu, where there's no raping going on? Or did we just go in only half paying attention in attempts to troll?

Well it was more of a joke, but since it seems that people want to flip out today you can go right ahead.

You don't have to get all defensive just because some guy makes a sarcastic joke over the internet. Do whatever the hell you want with the music, I don't care that much about it.

R

Ryka

That's what happened to a lot of really good artists. Among the fanbase, there was one or two bad apples that spoilt the works.

You're going to have haters. It's up to you how to respond to haters by ignoring them, or saving yourself heartache and stopping. It depends on what you are more comfortable with. As a fan, I don't want you to stop. You're good at this. But that's my problem, not yours.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

So far, I've only seen the .gif of this (page 9 only) - pubes look a bit off to me, and I'd like to see JG actually being put into that position (just, say, a Fairy Fighting-esque 3 frame sequence showing her arms being caught and bound above her head?). Apart from that, this is brilliant, and I hope to see more soon :)

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think the music sounds too happy, but it does sound a bit more relaxing than I had expected. Maybe the following tracks can give you some ideas:

Staccato notes give sense of action or curiosity

Very jungle-y drums. Ignore the techno sounding beeps. . .

Bottom line: I can make a menu pose that matches whatever music you submit. For this submission, I would probably draw Jungle Girl reclining by the water, fishing, bathing, or just dozing under a tree. Considering the original Jungle Girl menu theme essentially consisted of two or three notes, anything you submit will be a masterpiece by comparison.;)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

JG had music?

All I remember is it having a menu (no picture of JG though)

How goes the imagecraft MadHettie? Got any more deliciousness for us yet? I know you're probably busy with finals but you said you'd have some time soon, and I'm impatient.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

THERE'S NOT ENOUGH YELLING ROBBLE ROBBLE!

Anyways.

@ Inc: Yup. That second one definitely sounds better. Now, get to work on the rape music, slacker! *attempts to crack non-existent whip, fails due to non-existency of said whip*
>.> err... OHLOOKATTHESQUIRRELGOTTAGOBYE!

Also: VALIUM FOR EVERYONE!
Seriously, one of my friends is now a pharmacist at a drug store.
(on a side note, watch :p)
FREE DRUGS! WHOOOOH! :D

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How goes the imagecraft MadHettie? Got any more deliciousness for us yet? I know you're probably busy with finals but you said you'd have some time soon, and I'm impatient.
Thanks for the kind words, guys. I've been busy with work this week, but I'll have all day Monday to violate Jungle Girl in new and exciting ways. Cheers.
It's been Monday for exactly fifteen minutes now.:p But for you, I'll get right on it.

>JG had music?

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think the music sounds too happy, but it does sound a bit more relaxing than I had expected. Maybe the following tracks can give you some ideas:

Staccato notes give sense of action or curiosity

Very jungle-y drums. Ignore the techno sounding beeps. . .

Bottom line: I can make a menu pose that matches whatever music you submit. For this submission, I would probably draw Jungle Girl reclining by the water, fishing, bathing, or just dozing under a tree. Considering the original Jungle Girl menu theme essentially consisted of two or three notes, anything you submit will be a masterpiece by comparison.;)
i can see the game using the first one not so much the second one i suppose if it isnt too loud

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm definitely not suggesting we just rip off Final Fantasy music for the game, there are just certain elements of those themes that I think might be appropriate.

Here's the (hopefully) finalized animation I was previously working on.