What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

tis a good idea hettie, a redo of the walk is quite important as its what you see most of the time, however keeping your moral up so you don't get bored and stop... that is very important as well.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Post removed.

Last edited:

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Better?

I think so.;)

EDIT: Arg! I just realized I forgot to fix the "teleporting tentacle." I just need to change one frame for that. . .

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

It seems to be cutting off a few frames short, not even the teleporting tentacle, but something seems to have cut out the entire cum sequence.

Maybe just me.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

you just want bucket fulls of cum don't you, you creepy little man?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Bucket? Fuck it. We want oceans.

:p

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I like how it looks like the tentacle recoils at the end of the sequence. I think it is amusing and cute (whether intentional or not.)

And I probably realize that I'm in the majority here, but keeping the cum to a realistic minimum is fine by me. I usually kept the 'stay' option unchecked in DG. What can I say? I'm all for the sex. It's the mess I can do without.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Much, much better! I'd say it's close enough to perfect for you to start working on something new. I figure if you draw them to close perfection you can come back and adjust them after you've gotten the "feel" of the game.

Also, quick question: Who's doing coding again?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Nunu is doing coding, unless someone else is volunteering. I already have enough to do but at the end of the day if it has to be me well then it has to be me.

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like it how it the remake goes, but I noticed some things on the picture.

1. While she is sucking on the tentacle the hair behind her doesn't move aswell, which looks a bit odd.
2. The "main" tentacle...is that thing a bit transparent? Because I saw a little of the background on it.
3 I like it that you put saliva on the tentacle while sucked on it :D

Keep it going, you guys and girls do a very nice work.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Hurm...

Sigh...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

don't sigh inky, technically you are a part of this to.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Technically?

And that's not what I'm signing about, I did an update that I don't think anyone's noticed, but I know no one's commented on.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I remember that. You said you made elevator music. That's great! You're awesome! Keep up the good work! *pats Incubus on the back*

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Incubus don't be sad. You know, that elevator music reminds me somehow of "Fly me to the moon" on some parts. Sounds pretty nice...

Hell, to be honest...if any elevator would play that music, maybe I would stay in that thing for hours XD. (in Austria there is no music in any mall)

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Hey Incubus don't be sad. You know, that elevator music reminds me somehow of "Fly me to the moon" on some parts. Sounds pretty nice..
Similar chord structure. I could give some more detailed technobabble, but yes. Similar chord structure.

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahhh, that's why it was so familiar. Maybe you could fit in an Ukulele as some sort of happy loop while Jungle girl wander "innocently" in her most beloved full-of-sex-hungry-tentacles-awaiting-for-a-girl-to-satisfy-their-infinite-lust-all-night-long-jibbah-jabba-bleh.....jungle.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I know I want to listen to elevator music as I see a red head girl being raped by tentacles.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My apologies, Inc, I didn't listen to it.

But after doing so, I can safely say, "You know what this song needs? More cowbell."

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm gonna be honest and say even for menu music, this is way too happy. Maybe if it were played at a lower volume during the menu, it might work but otherwise I don't think it'll work. I think it's the piano that begins it. It's a little upbeat, which basically set the mood for the rest of the music. The flute sounds fine, but with the piano it makes it seem a lot more energetic that it really is.

And you probably won't believe me but I was gonna comment on it earlier, but I realized that I'd probably be faced with a bunch of "No I disagree with you on grounds of you being a talentless hack, Darkfire." or "What's wrong with happy sounding music here? I like it."