What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

junggalette
Fuckin tentacles, how do they work?

So has any progress on the game part of this game been made, or is that pretty much on hold until all the artwork comes in?

Also, whenever I try to view this thread when it is the most recently posted from the forum selection, it brings me to like the middle of the posts of page 17. Anyone know what I mean?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

junggalette
an' i don't wanna talk to an H-Artist
Ya'll motherfuckin' lyin' and gettin' me pissed

*ahem*
yeah....

As far as the coding goes, I have no clue where it is, but Hettie has done some dewishush animations :3

Reputation score

junggalette

So has any progress on the game part of this game been made, or is that pretty much on hold until all the artwork comes in?

Also, whenever I try to view this thread when it is the most recently posted from the forum selection, it brings me to like the middle of the posts of page 17. Anyone know what I mean?
I think that a lot goes on behind the scenes that we don't get updates on, like Nunu's coding, and some of Hettie's other art. Also, they both have lives outside this project, so that comes into play. But progress has been made surely.

And yeah, it shoots me around to random pages too, just now it was 23 that I was sent to.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As far as I know posts that haven't been read by you yet will stay as unread for 3-4 weeks from when they were posted before automatically switching to read. It's taking you to page 17 because thats most likely the page with the most recent posts that aren't from 3-4 weeks back.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As far as I know posts that haven't been read by you yet will stay as unread for 3-4 weeks from when they were posted before automatically switching to read. It's taking you to page 17 because thats most likely the page with the most recent posts that aren't from 3-4 weeks back.
Actually everything that's over one week old is automatically marked as read. Which is annoying as hell, if you're gone for some weeks, like I was during the spring.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

You know, it's the weirdest thing, I might need a score card for this topic.

Cyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For names how about
Jungle Girl 2: Bungle in the Jungle

There you have a name and some awesome background music.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A sort of brass instrument.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I'm fairly certain I don't.
Because, uhm
A "Bungle" is a fuck-up, a mistake, You Fucked This Shit Over.

"Fuck! I totally bungled that pass!"

It's also a creepy bear from a show called Rainbow.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Twisted is right, "bugle" is the horn, "bungle" is what hooker just did.

Lol @ vocab fail.

Reputation score

Bungle in the Jungle sounds alright. After all, the original Jungle Girl's subtitle was the B-movie-esque "Attack of the Tentacles", so why not go for some alliteration? And you could indeed work that into music - maybe create a redux of something from Donkey Kong Country, or something in the same vein as Jungle Japes?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Alliteration:
the commencement of two or more words of a word group with the same letter
As in "Not a new nanny!"

I think you're just thinking of rhyming.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

declaring an end to the naming thats happening.
Mein fuhrer's word is law! No, not you Oni.

Reputation score

Something has been in my head bouncing around since Shinobi Girl 0.1 trial was released - how difficult would it be to see a small trial release of this remake/redux? As 0.1 showed us, the game doesn't have to be complete to be a little playable for some fun, and it would be a good way to test what is working properly and what isn't, with multiple people throwing whatever they can at the game.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

So here's the rough sketch of the JG hard vore pic. I think I died a little inside drawing this. And I'm going to die a lot more as I flesh it out.

Basically whats happened to poor ol' Jungle Girl is she's been swallowed up by some nasty and its slowly filling its stomach up with acid. So far much of JG's face has been destroyed; her hair is all burnt off, her eyes have been melted and most of the skin on her face as well as the muscle has been destroyed too. The acid surrounding her legs has completely destroyed her lower legs and slowly working on her thighs as well as her vagina, and as you can see a tentacle has entered...and exited her. There are also teeth/bone/spike things jabbing into her breasts.