What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

And yes, through the magical power of hentai she's still alive.

Reputation score

*runs for the bathroom, hands over mouth, fighting the urge to puke until I reach a toilet* Holy shit how can anyone find that sexually stimulating?!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I haven't the slightest idea. But a challenge is a challenge, even if it wasn't an official challenge as such.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oni,i respect your courage and your devotion,but putting that much effort in...this...was truly unecessary.

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

I think the boner I have for this game just hung itself...No offense SirOni of the Vore

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

HAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, but for the past few days I was trying to hold my laughter! First the continuous off topic conversations, which I may recall were quite amusing and now this "challenge". LOL it's like watching stand-up comedies all the time.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oni,i respect your courage and your devotion,but putting that much effort in...this...was truly unecessary.
Well, if I wanted it to be a recent entry for the challenge then yes I did have to put in this much effort. Hell, this is hopefully just the tip of the iceburg. Here's hoping it gets worse the closer I get to finishing it.

I think the boner I have for this game just hung itself...No offense SirOni of the Vore
I'm okay with this title.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh god Oni,i can see how you are determined here but please,no more.You'l lose your soul or even worse...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Eh, whats a soul but an object to be corrupted? Plus, despite its horrid nature I'm having fun drawing something I wouldn't normally do.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I will then respect your decision and trouble you no more,for now.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

You so did not just say that to an Australian.
you're acting like hitler was that bad a guy, i mean sure he was a vegetarian but i think we can let that slide.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I am liking the vore picture. The only problem I have is not enough dissolving skin. Also I'm not really a fan of the pose. I prefer more struggling. But GOD DAMN this is pretty hot.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I was gonna do a different pose, but then I started drinking and it all went down from there. And I doubt she'd have the power to fight back after her legs have been almost completely dissolved, had a tentacle tear through her and most of her face melted off lol. I'll probably end up adding more dissolved skin further in, like I said this is a rough sketch.

Lollercoaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was gonna do a different pose, but then I started drinking and it all went down from there. And I doubt she'd have the power to fight back after her legs have been almost completely dissolved, had a tentacle tear through her and most of her face melted off lol. I'll probably end up adding more dissolved skin further in, like I said this is a rough sketch.
...And this is what we get if we win?

No offense to you or anything, the effort you're putting into this is cool, though this doesn't seem like a very happy ending for jungle girl.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oni just wants all of us to suffer. If the game were made by him alone, you'd never win, and you'd never lose either. You'd just keep suffering.

Lurker
Reputation score

Oni just wants all of us to suffer. If the game were made by him alone, you'd never win, and you'd never lose either. You'd just keep suffering.
Such is life?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh... oh my. Holy shit. That... just... wow... my eyes... they bleed!! My head... it hurts! It's just sick and wrong man, just sick and wrong!

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

How come everyone is disgusted by that pic? I mean sure, it's nasty, but it's not like it's the first time any of you has seen guro or something similar, right?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

That's pretty mild compared to Guro anyway. Now if you've seen guro, hard vore is NOTHING.