What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Okay, for the people not taking the hint:
NO MORE VORE CHATTER, BY ORDER OF TEH NUNUMINATOR.

I dare someone to miss it now...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

NO MORE VORE CHATTER, BY ORDER OF THE NUNUMINATOR

It needed to be bigger.
inb4thatswhatshesaid

Douchebag

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, about this vore stu-[/Obligatory wrath-drawing]

But more seriously, whar'd Hettie gooo??!

Last edited:

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NO MORE VORE CHATTER, BY ORDER OF TEH NUNUMINATOR.

Sorry but this made me think of the NumaNuma song and made me laugh :confused::)

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I dont have a problem with lurking and searching for a link but with nearly 800 fucking posts and the first 5 pages full of speculative BS would someone either update the first post of this thread Or make a new thread with the game called "jungle girl remake"

I really want to see the game or halfgame whatever but it's really getting on my nerves that there are nearly 800 posts here and half are probably off topic... talk about a needle in a haystack

So
Is there a game??? if so link
if not wtf is going on in here lol

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I dont have a problem with lurking and searching for a link but with nearly 800 fucking posts and the first 5 pages full of speculative BS would someone either update the first post of this thread Or make a new thread with the game called "jungle girl remake"

I really want to see the game or halfgame whatever but it's really getting on my nerves that there are nearly 800 posts here and half are probably off topic... talk about a needle in a haystack

So
It's being made, early stages so no link, and the person doing the artwork came in AFTER the thread was created by someone else. First it was speculation which proved to be wrong, then someone stood among the masses and shouted "IF IT WILL NOT BE DONE, I SHALL DO IT!" Then lightning struck her computer and sex is slowly pouring out of it

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

It's being made, early stages so no link, and the person doing the artwork came in AFTER the thread was created by someone else. First it was speculation which proved to be wrong, then someone stood among the masses and shouted "IF IT WILL NOT BE DONE, I SHALL DO IT!" Then lightning struck her computer and sex is slowly pouring out of it
Well said sir.

Reputation score

Something has been in my head bouncing around since Shinobi Girl 0.1 trial was released - how difficult would it be to see a small trial release of this remake/redux? As 0.1 showed us, the game doesn't have to be complete to be a little playable for some fun, and it would be a good way to test what is working properly and what isn't, with multiple people throwing whatever they can at the game.
Quoting myself to bring the question back out - it was posted in the middle of the vorefest and got lost in the post storm.

R

Ryka

So
That is very offensive. Both to the people who actually posted about it, and to the artist hard at work on it. You will get your game when it is finished. Games are not psychically summoned.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I see what he's saying, but I think there was a better way he could've said it.

And I can attest to the psychic summoning, I've been trying that for days, and all I've ever managed to summon was skeleton jelly.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Off Topicness ftw again! xD

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

So
Lolumad?

In all seriousness though, take a chill pill. It'll get done when it get done, Rome wasn't made in a day, and neither is pron.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

And I can attest to the psychic summoning, I've been trying that for days, and all I've ever managed to summon was skeleton jelly.
You're lucky. All I've gotten is "we're busy right now, please try again later" message and a metaphysical concept.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

All I achieve is Laplace's Demon, which seems cool, but is just really boring after about .2 seconds of it.

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First it was speculation which proved to be wrong, then someone stood among the masses and shouted "IF IT WILL NOT BE DONE, I SHALL DO IT!" Then lightning struck her computer and sex is slowly pouring out of it
Ha! This makes me sound like some sort of brave hentai pioneer.:D That's so going in my sig.

Social obligations are behind me for the moment, so I can get back to work on Jungle Girl.

UrbanKisaragi said:
how difficult would it be to see a small trial release of this remake/redux?
Nunu can answer that better than me, but I know I'll have to send her a scrollable midground file (I think I've already uploaded the foreground and background) along with files for the animations I've completed thus far before she could put the trial version together.

Nunu: Would a .png sprite sheet be ideal for each animation or do you want the Adobe Illustrator files? The latter should be able to be imported directly into Flash, but a .png file would probably be cleaner without all those objects and layers.

UrbanKisaragi said:
Have any animations been designed with Jungle Girl perhaps getting a smack on the rear from some of her assailants?
As partial as I am to spanking, it just seems silly when a non-humanoid creature is doing it. No plans to implement this for the game, but I am thinking of adding a bunch of unrelated animations to the gallery (after the core game is complete) for the sake of catering to fetishes that just wouldn't feel right in the game itself. Depending on how much free time I find myself with, I may even accept requests.

For now, I've got some trails to blaze.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I gotta say, it always feels like a fresh breeze everytime I see Hettie and Nunu's posts regarding the game :p
Keep up the awesome work dude and dudette xD

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Actually, Nunu's gender is Nunu.

ANYWAYS.

Awesome, the gallery will be more than just the animations we can find in-game :D

The masses crave a demo! We must appease Nunu! I will begin with... CANDY!
(well, pictures of candy, since, yanno, I don't live in Australia, or even actually know Nunu outside of this forum for that matter...)

Well, if we have enough stuff for a demo/Nunu has time to do it, leastways.