What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Fuck bread. Let them eat cake.

*is smoten/smiten/smited(?) for being off-topic*

Fuck bread. Let them eat cake.

*is smoten/smiten/smited(?) for being off-topic*

Oh, I bet you'd like us all to eat that cake you just happen to have handy. I bet it's poisoned.

But, the cake is a lie.
*noms pie as the thread goes down the sink*

Hai~

You apparently need to learn how to use image tags. You're supposed to link to the image files, like this:

masq2.jpg

masq3.jpg

Now would you kindly go fuck yourself?

^ That comic is hysterical; I've seen it and lawled several times today, and I don't think it'll ever get old.:D

Anyway, here's what I've been working on today:

picture.php

It's the brief attack sequence that is triggered when Jungle Girl is attack by a low tentacle when not restrained by a middle tentacle. The last frame won't actually remain that long; JG will start walking again once the tentacle has been removed.

In my Previews album, you can see the original version I made earlier, but I wasn't terribly happy with it and decided to make this one.

^ That comic is hysterical; I've seen it and lawled several times today, and I don't think it'll ever get old.:D

Anyway, here's what I've been working on today:
picture.php

It's the brief attack sequence that is triggered when Jungle Girl is attack by a low tentacle when not restrained by a middle tentacle. The last frame won't actually remain that long; JG will start walking again once the tentacle has been removed.

In my Previews album, you can see the original version I made earlier, but I wasn't terribly happy with it and decided to make this one.

I don't mean this in a party-pooper way, but I couldn't even tell that this was her successfully thwarting the tentacle until I went into your album and read the actual description of this and it's prototype. You might want to add another frame or two of her actually pulling it all the way out (like the prototype had), otherwise it's hard to tell if it's meant to be an attack or a thwarting of an attack.

I just wanted to say that you have made some very nice/naughty animations for this game, I have taken the time to read most of the previous posts, and I just wanted to add that I really like the texture coloring you put into her hair, looks more life-like and believable then the original solid red one.

Keep up the solid work Mad.;)

Thank you for fixing my post Incubus, but why is it you are saying I should go masturbate exactly?

Are you even literate anymore?

Meh, not really... I dunno why I thought it was Inc...

But anyways, why would failing with two imagetags warrant a "go fuck yourself" and a very angry Negrep? And before you say I could have checked if they worked, no, I couldn't because I wasn't even sure that post got through before my laptop died, only to be ressurected this morning, then killed again, and then ressurected again.

(I'm talking about the IT guys magical fixing BTW.)

I'm terribly sorry I confused you for Incubus, but I can't really say I'm sorry about failing the imagetags. I mean, the only thing that happens is I don't get to show you what I want to show you right?

<insert smartass comment followed by a string of insults here><insert self-referential comment about how there is nothing here here>

<insert something related to the topic here><insert an attempt at self-referential metahumor here><insert insert joke here>

(insert smartass comment followed by a string of insults here)(insert self-referential comment about how there is nothing here here)

(insert something related to the topic here)(insert an attempt at self-referential metahumor here)(insert insert joke here)

Would you just take a damn chill pill? Bad enough I have to keep Nunu in line around here...

Can we just go back to showering Hettie with our unending adoration please? =D

So, even if the Orange tentacle grabs her, she can get it out because her hands are free?

She must have learned a lot after all these years.

I actually kind of wondered why she didn't use her hands to stop the orange one in the original, what with them being free and all. Then again, I think I (tired) justified it by thinking that maybe the tentacle was just so fast when it entered her, she had an instant orgasm and was too shocked to fight back.

I feel strangely insulted by recent events of this thread.

Would you just take a damn chill pill? Bad enough I have to keep Nunu in line around here...

Can we just go back to showering Hettie with our unending adoration please? =D

I definitely read that as "Showering with Hettie" and I was like wait, who's showering with hettie?? I didn't know she swung both ways!! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFORMATION SIR

then I read the rest of the sentence... and now I feel dumb.

I definitely read that as "Showering with Hettie" and I was like wait, who's showering with hettie?? I didn't know she swung both ways!! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFORMATION MA'AM
*runs with it*
SHOWERING FROM HETTIE?! AMG U MEAN JUGNEL GRL 2 WILL HAZ WEATHER EFFECKS? LIEK RAIN AND STUFFZ? AMG!!! WILL SNO MAEK HER NIPZ ROK HARD?!
*waits for the rumor mill to latch on for more fangasming over non-existent content*

This thread is taking a path that I believe it's very sad and pathetic...
I recommend if it's possible to lock the thread until Nunu has the code finished and then unlock it again for further overviews.
This would probably chill the people down.
I'm saying this, cause all the stupid comments started since Nunu's post about his work on the code for the game.
Yet again, if this thread was locked, someone would create another one and start the same bullshit again ... but as stated it was just a recommendation.

*runs with it*
SHOWERING FROM HETTIE?! AMG U MEAN JUGNEL GRL 2 WILL HAZ WEATHER EFFECKS? LIEK RAIN AND STUFFZ? AMG!!! WILL SNO MAEK HER NIPZ ROK HARD?!
*waits for the rumor mill to latch on for more fangasming over non-existent content*

Somehow I knew you wouldn't catch the subtlety of that remark. Hettie is female and has a boyfriend... The notion of showering with you therefore would mean she is either gay or bisexual... thus the comment on swinging both ways... yes I'm perfectly aware you are a ma'am. It's just... not as funny when you're making an overblown statement to end it with ma'am as it is with sir.

This thread is taking a path that I believe it's very sad and pathetic...
I recommend if it's possible to lock the thread until Nunu has the code finished and then unlock it again for further overviews.
This would probably chill the people down.
I'm saying this, cause all the stupid comments started since Nunu's post about his work on the code for the game.
Yet again, if this thread was locked, someone would create another one and start the same bullshit again ... but as stated it was just a recommendation.

Who exactly are you directing this toward? If it's me I'd love to argue with you too about it. If it's someone else... well chances are I'd argue with you about them, too, because I see no reason to put a halt on any of the conversations in this thread while we essentially sit on our hands waiting for Hettie to get some time to herself and draw for us (within the scope of the thread). I also see nothing pathetic about the last few pages. Well, except maybe Hooker flipping out. But that's still no reason to lock the thread.

Back