What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Cole

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey.

I don't have any information other then this picture I picked up on the hentaipalm forums and a name, but apparently someone named "313" is possibly making a remake of Jungle girl.

Unknown at the moment whether this is fake or real, if anyone finds any more information, please share it with us.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Hey.

I don't have any information other then this picture I picked up on the hentaipalm forums and a name, but apparently someone named "313" is possibly making a remake of Jungle girl.

Unknown at the moment whether this is fake or real, if anyone finds any more information, please share it with us.
Well, it is most likely fake, because 2 of those pix I recognize from other games.
Well... Ok, I'll be more specific, the particular poses I have seen before. And I think the lower right one I can allllmost place. He might just be stealing art and putting new hair on it.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

At the minimum its an interesting bit of info. real or not its cool to think about.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

You said it was on the hentaipalm forums? I couldn't find the thread. Link please?

OP
Cole

Cole

Lurker
Reputation score

Link to the post:

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yes. A remake is very welcome indeed.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

With this, I hope LineMarvin would at least drop in to approve or disapprove this lol

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

So what's the deal with LM? Did he make a bunch of games and images and such, and then disappear off the face of the internet? XD I only found out about Demon Girl etc. after getting an invite to this board from a friend, so I'm in the dark!

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

LM made a couple of games, Jungle Girl and Demon Girl. Both were good games in their own right. He also made some art, and had another game in the works. Of course it was about this time he disappeared for a while. Still, it was his games that brought this community together (though we are less about him and more about hentai in general nowadays)

Here is a link to his homepage if you want to check it out:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This sounds too good to be true, not many hentai game developers make their games based off of good ideas.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

According to the source of the pic(s), At least one of them was modified from VH. :/

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

According to the source of the pic(s), At least one of them was modified from VH. :/
Correct, all of those sprites are just edits from other things.

TBH if it is a "real" remake it might end up good, but due to some mishaps I can't gather much info about it to get a heads or tails about it. ;-;

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Correct, all of those sprites are just edits from other things.

TBH if it is a "real" remake it might end up good, but due to some mishaps I can't gather much info about it to get a heads or tails about it. ;-;
I feel your pain. Most of us can't get enough head, not to speak of tail.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

....*snortcackle*

I wonder what it takes to make a flash game, on the art side? I have no experience with the coding side of flash, but making vector images to transport isn't too hard. XD

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i can show you if you want...

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd be interested! I probably don't have time to make anything right now, but I'm curious!