What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Damn! I sooo wanna see this game in action xD

I was roaming Gelbooru in search of the usual fix, and ran across the updated animation of Jungle Girl getting her doing. So I looked up Jungle Girl remake and found this epic thread. Count me amongst those in the "excitedly excited" panel - Jungle Girl was one of my favorite idle games way back, and Demon Girl even moreso, so I'd happily look forward to a Jungle Girl remake (I've read the last few pages and seen the work, Hettie is incredible).

Also a member of the gnawing anticipation camp here Hettie. By the looks of things at current its shaping out to be an excellent H game. :D

I've been following this for a while, too. Really looking forward to seeing how it turns out. ^^

Seems we got us another healthy supply of semi-rabid cum drooling tenta-demon inseminoids waiting for the goods...

YAY Hettie gots a fanbase!

Here's to Hettie not disappearing down Aika's basement like SOME people ^.^

Last edited:

Here's to Hettie not disappearing down Aika's basement like SOME people ^.^

Just so long as her boyfriend doesn't run across his girlfriend's interest in animated nude females being ravaged by colored elongated ovals.

Just so long as her boyfriend doesn't run across his girlfriend's interest in animated nude females being ravaged by colored elongated ovals.

What makes you think her boyfriend would exactly be against that? :p

What makes you think her boyfriend would exactly be against that? :p

Because tentacles are to some people what Phantom Buster Rumi is to you.

As Hettie said herself, she's worried about doing it around him. Read a few pages back ;)

i think perhaps we should check kirasagi's basement instead of aika's should hettie go missing.

i think perhaps we should check kirasagi's basement instead of aika's should hettie go missing.

No worries, I'm just an upgraded lurker with an obsession for Jungle/Demon Girl. If I were to kidnap Hettie, there would be no game for people to play, would there? So it would be counteractive to my goals. ^_^

Unless you forced hettie to finish it and then you prevented its release for anyone else

SHH Toxic, don't give UK any ideas!

What do you mean give UK ideas, me and UK have been planning this for weeks.
i can't believe i got a negrep for that

Last edited:

Like Misery, but with flash games and perverts instead of books and psychopaths?

Like Misery, but with flash games and perverts instead of books and psychopaths?

o_O

I wikipedia'd that to see what "Misery" was *shiver* I need some brain bleach now...

o_O

I wikipedia'd that to see what "Misery" was *shiver* I need some brain bleach now...

OOOH! Stephan King's "Misery?!" I loved that book! It showed how ones obsession can go overboard, convincing the individual themselves that it's love despite their selfish motivations and twisted perspectives. That woman was a total freak.

Pulls the shotgun out,

No body's going to the basement... Not untill Stubbs has been dealt with... He's starting to hit again... And needs a lesson in manners...

2010-05-11.jpg

Back