What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 151匹触手さん (Pokemon dojin RPG)151 Tentacles(new trial released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 151 Tentacle pokemon game?

How do you access the debugging section? Is it the option above CG? I get an error (the same for both) when I try hitting either that option or the CG one.

you can get to the debug section at the (current) end of the game, it's just a section where you test out all the functionality of the game

there should be some savefiles lying in the previous pages somewhere for you to use if you want to bypass the main game and go straight to the debug page

Awesome, thanks. I see my question was already answered earlier too, so sorry about that. I really should've read more.

151 Monster (The Game)

Well I know there is a thread on a similar topic, but that thread is not well put together. So I am making this thread for the game and updates on the game.

Lets start with the game link (Current legal demo version.)
www1.axfc.net/uploader/K/so/134318
Password: 151t

Now I am going to break up this post into spoilers for good reasons, some of my thoughts are slightly of topic other may give advantages in game you wish to learn for yourself. So enjoy if you wish to leave now.

Why the old thread should die!
So I know the owner of this website bumped the old thread, when I think they should of made a new one. The old thread was great to let people know but to really find any information in it you have to read alot of post and those post have old and new information mixed in making it harder to realize what is current. Honestly I spent over a hour trying to find the angel in the cage thinking that's how i beat the 5 fighting hogmon not realizing I was given a heal spell. To find out it was in the middle around page 4 or 5... and it has 7 pages how is the lurker going to figure out the game without the proper information that's easily accessible. Too many old links in it aswell making it hard to download the right version of the game. The old thread has too much information come old some good, and the good information is hard to find. This is why I think the old thread should die, I hope you all can understand my feelings.

Starting out
Starting a new game, the choices at the start will effect some kind of stat bonus for your character or it just seems to be that. (spoiler below will give meta gaming stat information.)
Well I notice if you choice only the first choices you the character seems very unhappy and you only get Negative bonus. So if you want bonuses it may be wise to choice second or third choices on them all
If you are stuck at the start you need to try to leave town, then parody of mr oak will talk to you. Follow him, then return home and talk to mom for a day of rest. Then you go back to parody office and choice your tentacle monster out of the three starter choices. The parody of ash (who is a pig) will choose your weakness on purpose but you leave the office then tell mom goodbye before you start the quest!

Smut!!
1) After you lose to your rival (Ash? He's the Pig), though this is only a tit molestation.

2) Losing to the 5 hogemon after you leave your home town (If you win the battle, the woman from your home town gate will have sex with them, but to watch the whole thing, hit the second choice)

3) Once you've purchased and donned your bikini, you will get stopped by a group of men. They will ask to see and fondle your tits. First option let's them and second option pulls out your hogemon and scares them away.

4) After they fondled your tits, they will ask for a full molestation. Option One let's them, and you get more sex scenes, but it will essentially be a Game Over from here. Option Two releases your Hogemon.

4a) After a slave making orgy, a guy will ask if you wish to marry him. Option One accepts and you get the "ceremony". Option Two continues your life as a sex slave.

5) After learning that you need to work in order to buy Hogemon, you can work in three places (really only two, since the restaurant one is glitched). They require you to show off your body.

6) Losing to the Male Gym Leader

7) Losing to the Dark Woman (right after winning Gym Leader Fight)

8) A small scene after you've won against the Dark Woman (but only if you've picked the top choice before your fight with her)

Thank hentai finder for the list

Re: 151 Monster (The Game)

this game look great
cant wait for the full version

can anyone help me find the 151 game op was talking about? Would be lovely.

Can someone repost the version with the fixed CG mode? How did you fix it anyways?

Ya, can at least someone teach us how to fix the CG mode problem.hate it when everytime lick it error will occur

Rgss player error. Only me have it ? Win 7.

So what's the deal with this game? Is it complete, it's not?

I've been wanting to try it, but people tell me it has been VERY slowly updating and I don't want to play a game to be left halfway through, for that there's already Elysium and Taki's despair labyrinth.

I'm watching you Taki o_O

So what's the deal with this game? Is it complete, it's not?

I've been wanting to try it, but people tell me it has been VERY slowly updating and I don't want to play a game to be left halfway through, for that there's already Elysium and Taki's despair labyrinth.

I'm watching you Taki o_O

Not complete yet, he again dissapeared on the updating.

Any translation programe i can use so i can read the game.?

Well I know there is a thread on a similar topic, but that thread is not well put together. So I am making this thread for the game and updates on the game.

Lets start with the game link (Current legal demo version.)
www1 axfc net/uploader/K/so/134318
Password: 151t

Now I am going to break up this post into spoilers for good reasons, some of my thoughts are slightly of topic other may give advantages in game you wish to learn for yourself. So enjoy if you wish to leave now.

Why the old thread should die!
So I know the owner of this website bumped the old thread, when I think they should of made a new one. The old thread was great to let people know but to really find any information in it you have to read alot of post and those post have old and new information mixed in making it harder to realize what is current. Honestly I spent over a hour trying to find the angel in the cage thinking that's how i beat the 5 fighting hogmon not realizing I was given a heal spell. To find out it was in the middle around page 4 or 5... and it has 7 pages how is the lurker going to figure out the game without the proper information that's easily accessible. Too many old links in it aswell making it hard to download the right version of the game. The old thread has too much information come old some good, and the good information is hard to find. This is why I think the old thread should die, I hope you all can understand my feelings.

Starting out
Starting a new game, the choices at the start will effect some kind of stat bonus for your character or it just seems to be that. (spoiler below will give meta gaming stat information.)
Well I notice if you choice only the first choices you the character seems very unhappy and you only get Negative bonus. So if you want bonuses it may be wise to choice second or third choices on them all
If you are stuck at the start you need to try to leave town, then parody of mr oak will talk to you. Follow him, then return home and talk to mom for a day of rest. Then you go back to parody office and choice your tentacle monster out of the three starter choices. The parody of ash (who is a pig) will choose your weakness on purpose but you leave the office then tell mom goodbye before you start the quest!

Smut!!
1) After you lose to your rival (Ash? He's the Pig), though this is only a tit molestation.

2) Losing to the 5 hogemon after you leave your home town (If you win the battle, the woman from your home town gate will have sex with them, but to watch the whole thing, hit the second choice)

3) Once you've purchased and donned your bikini, you will get stopped by a group of men. They will ask to see and fondle your tits. First option let's them and second option pulls out your hogemon and scares them away.

4) After they fondled your tits, they will ask for a full molestation. Option One let's them, and you get more sex scenes, but it will essentially be a Game Over from here. Option Two releases your Hogemon.

4a) After a slave making orgy, a guy will ask if you wish to marry him. Option One accepts and you get the "ceremony". Option Two continues your life as a sex slave.

5) After learning that you need to work in order to buy Hogemon, you can work in three places (really only two, since the restaurant one is glitched). They require you to show off your body.

6) Losing to the Male Gym Leader

7) Losing to the Dark Woman (right after winning Gym Leader Fight)

8) A small scene after you've won against the Dark Woman (but only if you've picked the top choice before your fight with her)

Thank hentai finder for the list

DocileSissie,thanks for everything.
Still,your link seemed to be dead already.
I went and search of uploader K like you posted,but then I encountered a problem..... the password.
www1 axfc net/uploader/K/
could you tell me the password to download the file ?
I looked around his blog
syokusyuharamase blog17.fc2.com/
but sadly I can't read and write Japanese...

anyone have link for the full game?

Edit : How can i find AGHT key for ChiiTrans to start this game?

Last edited:

through all my efforts i have never been able to get this work i've run across a few rpg games people modded that didn't require rpgvx or any other application could someone possibly do it for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back