What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 151匹触手さん (Pokemon dojin RPG)151 Tentacles(new trial released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 151 Tentacle pokemon game?

I would say this game is far from complete, I am pretty sure the author intended to have the game as big and grand as the original pokemon, and so far there's only 1 gym leader so there's 7 more gyms to go, and a team rocket equivalent, and an elite 4 left (maybe even the final mewtwo dungeon?).

Good days ahead I say.

That's what I wanted to know, not downloading it yet lol.

You can talk to the one that is right next to the bed, but the other one will crash the game.

To be fair, I just don't want to play a game that is far away from finished, but at the pace this is developing, I won't play it until 2015.

Id probably be willing to say the game is atleast somewhat relatively complete... 300 Megabytes for a game of its current size? Now im not saying all of the files were included but something tells me that the game is a bit further along than we think.

Don't really want to rain down on anyone's parade here but when 90% of the sex scenes are not colored in and some of them are just rough sketches, the game is considered somewhat relatively incomplete in my book.

And the game is only around 175MB for me, I don't want to speculate anything but the game either can grow to be 2GB when it's totally finished, or just that the author didn't compress the media files too much and it could really be compressed to say 50MB.

Or you got a version without the RTP and he didn't.

Why does the link from seraphzero only give me three save files?

Why does the link from seraphzero only give me three save files?

Bc i only had 3 save files? i had 1 before entering town after forest, 1 when u begin to work and 1 after all work so you can buy hogemons and do ur best fighting fat man

i surrender i still miss cg files... i'll play it when it's complete!!

theres a new post just 4 days ago....and he talks about some demo? i dunno if the link there is a new demo. (cant read moonrunes)

the password is 151t

theres a new post just 4 days ago....and he talks about some demo? i dunno if the link there is a new demo. (cant read moonrunes)

the password is 151t

He said he was selling a demo version of the game in a comic convention equivalent in Japan for 100 yen but decided to post said demo online for free for everyone to play, and apologizes for people who paid for the demo.

Time to download said demo.

yay, let us know the goods.

failed to notice any differences :(

Maybe there're some changes, but it's definitely not big enough for me to notice the differences, the CGs that were uncolored remained uncolored, no new scenes that I can find but I really just pressed Ctrl throughout the whole game so I probably missed something.

Old save files can still be used so that's a plus.

He said he was selling a demo version of the game in a comic convention equivalent in Japan for 100 yen but decided to post said demo online for free for everyone to play, and apologizes for people who paid for the demo.

Time to download said demo.

.- . umm, that should be the demo we were talking about recently.

We simply had the demo from someone who went to the comike uploaded it online, so this news hardly matter to us...aside from that we get to download it legitimately now...if we wish.

.- . umm, that should be the demo we were talking about recently.

We simply had the demo from someone who went to the comike uploaded it online, so this news hardly matter to us...aside from that we get to download it legitimately now...if we wish.

wasn't aware the copy we've been playing thus far was an "illegitimate" version, but I guess it's all cleared up now, false alarm

can i get a link to the new demo? I cant find it.

Does anyone still owns a Version of old demo? I kinda lost mine while formatting, the link posted on first page its down

can i get a link to the new demo? I cant find it.

type "151t" in the first space and whatever appears on the captcha in the second space and click the button
Does anyone still owns a Version of old demo? I kinda lost mine while formatting, the link posted on first page its down

Not sure why you'd want the old old demo, :confused: all it has is an intro with template testing page

Missing Graphics/Character alot of Japanese characters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back