What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 151匹触手さん (Pokemon dojin RPG)151 Tentacles(new trial released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 151 Tentacle pokemon game?

isn't there a way to play this game with-out being on japanese local settings?
i usually use ChiiTrans to play jap game, wich avoid the problem and give a basic translation for rpg-maker games, but is don't seems to work on this one T.T

what exactly is the error you're getting, perhaps you're right and it's something fixable without using japanese local setting

this is what i get ( i'm almost sure sometimes i get an other error with " graphics" instead of "audio" ), anyway, i don't get it if i set my pc on jap local settings; but i can't keep to switch to jap setting everytime -.-'

Attachments

• Senza titolo-1.jpg
    Senza titolo-1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 2

you could try using NTLEA program without having to switch to jap locale

post deleted by me =P

Last edited:

Hi guys, hoping to get a little technical help here, and this isn't the usual "It crashes when I run it". No, I have downloaded all the different RGSS players and I can MOSTLY play the game, but as soon as I go into one of the "battle" houses where you set your hogemon skills, it freezes up when I exit the building. Every time. Tried multiple downloads of the game.

I'm guessing this is a problem with the player? I'm running Windows 7.

Edit - Uninstalled all of the RTP files, rebooted, reinstalled ONLY RPGXP_RTP103. Game still freezes when exiting battle trainer building, it can be any building in any part of the game, consistent.

Last edited:

i hope this get's finished sometime :(

uhm...how do i get new "hogemon "? >.<
i hope this game will be translated sometimes

Last edited:

This is not the first tentacle pokemon game that I've seen, but I think I definitely prefer this one. I appreciate that the art style has girls who are properly curvy. None of that androgynous, borderline loli nonsense.

uhm...how do i get new "hogemon "? >.<
i hope this game will be translated sometimes
You'll get a tutorial when you're able to. Until you get to the second town, you have to make do with the one you start with. Also, you should probably use agth because this won't get translated.

I've loved this artist since I first saw his art in an older doujin.

Also, I loaded this game up on my old Vista machine which I run as a server and surprise, surprise. It works great. I hate Windows 7 for hentai games. I even BOUGHT School Days from J-List and can't play it on my Win 7 machine.

This is not the first tentacle pokemon game that I've seen, but I think I definitely prefer this one. I appreciate that the art style has girls who are properly curvy. None of that androgynous, borderline loli nonsense.

You'll get a tutorial when you're able to. Until you get to the second town, you have to make do with the one you start with. Also, you should probably use agth because this won't get translated.

wait... what was your first then? it had h-scenes right?

you should probably use agth because this won't get translated.
i use ChiTrans, which have Aght incorporated, but with this game i have the duplicated text problem ( you know, when on the translation program window you get tons of duplicated letters instead of normal words), and i don't know how to solve it;
this game is great, but it's really troublesome to play...

i use ChiTrans, which have Aght incorporated, but with this game i have the duplicated text problem ( you know, when on the translation program window you get tons of duplicated letters instead of normal words), and i don't know how to solve it;
this game is great, but it's really troublesome to play...
Well, with agth, you just go into the options section of the toolbar and set how many repeating characters it needs to delete. But I guess Chiitrans is supposed to detect and fix that automatically, so I'm not sure if there's a way to change those settings manually.

You could always get agth and translation aggregator anyway and just use it for games that chiitrans fails to detect. Probably won't be the last time you run into this problem, seeing as chiitrans isn't being developed anymore.

Well, with agth, you just go into the options section of the toolbar and set how many repeating characters it needs to delete. But I guess Chiitrans is supposed to detect and fix that automatically, so I'm not sure if there's a way to change those settings manually.

You could always get agth and translation aggregator anyway and just use it for games that chiitrans fails to detect. Probably won't be the last time you run into this problem, seeing as chiitrans isn't being developed anymore.

ok, i've dowloaded aght and solved it;
now i've reached what looks like a "end of this version" room after the fat guy/ dark girl fight, with the prof and other npc...so...nothing else after it, right?

ok, i've dowloaded aght and solved it;
now i've reached what looks like a "end of this version" room after the fat guy/ dark girl fight, with the prof and other npc...so...nothing else after it, right?
Yeah, there's also the scenes you get from losing the forest battle and letting the 3 guys fondle you at the start of the second town. The next update will be anywhere from a few months to a few years.

Pretty sure it is, the last version was only like in may? Anyway, it comes with AGTH included in the download files, which is handy for the times it doesn't work.

Anywho! I've been kinda looking at this game, but I can't really figure it out ( yeah I know its PokéTentacles but other than that, what's the gameplay like, if you loose a battle do you get raped but can you continue your journey or is it insta-game over, is it ALL just tentacles ( not that I mind that )

Anywho! I've been kinda looking at this game, but I can't really figure it out ( yeah I know its PokéTentacles but other than that, what's the gameplay like, if you loose a battle do you get raped but can you continue your journey or is it insta-game over, is it ALL just tentacles ( not that I mind that )
It's pretty much unfinished at this point. There's only 4 proper H-scenes at the moment: 3 you get from losing battles and one from an event. All are game overs, but the text you get at the end of the event H-scene suggests that there will be a free sex mode.

First of all, sorry for the bump. But then again, I run this shit, so what you gonna do.

Great concept, some brilliant shoutouts to the original game, a nice idea for move learning (allowing you to customise at the pokecenters).

Disappointed in how railroaingly linear the game is, and the lack of opportunity to fight random wild weak pokemon.

There was a great missed opportunity I think, in that there could be some really interesting way of obtaining new monsters for your party - you have to get pregnant and birth the beast yourself. With writer's license you can make the gestation period only a week or something.

The game accelerates through the protagonist's descent into sluthood much too quickly. Forcing her into a string bikini and exposing herself so early on in the game seems silly - that should be much further on in the story. The bikini city should be near the end in my opinion. And by that point, she can be contextually slutty enough that she is only moderately unhappy to wear that bikini. You have have her sluttiness be an actual stat that affects her battles negatively in some way, and there are several options along the story that basically bottle down to "pay money or descend further into sluthood". The towns could all have weird rules, but starting more modest, like "maid town" and so on.

At the moment, every thing you do wrong seems to lead to a permanent game over. That's such a lame way to have a game like this in my opinion, and something that the original Pokemon game brilliantly avoided.

Also I know JRPGs love being really tough from the get-go, but the final fight so far in this game seems to me like an end of game boss fight. Not cool for the first gym.

There's also no need for the normal jobs to earn money - there is a very easy plot device that could be used for this - other trainers challenge her to battles, where they wager money / items and she has to wager surrendering her body to whatever monsters of theirs are left standing.

But anyway, I'm happy somebody finally HRPG'd Pokemon in a cool different way like this.

There was a great missed opportunity I think, in that there could be some really interesting way of obtaining new monsters for your party - you have to get pregnant and birth the beast yourself. With writer's license you can make the gestation period only a week or something.

The system is already implemented in there (you can try it out in the debugging section), but the author hasn't given us an opportunity for the system to be used in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back