What's new

RPG Shota [Rambalance] サキュバスのオーブ 家出娘と二人の淫魔 (RJ415169)

turbs

Reputation score
Alright. I need help figuring out the settings menu. I don't understand Japanese at all and my text hooker doesn't seem to like this game. Can anyone tell me what each setting does or maybe recommend me a text hooker that will work with this game?

kaizerazor22

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
anyone can link a download from this game?

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well since the game is officially out now we can move this to the main game section.

shinryu

Reputation score
does anyone know how to get the orb in the train? i saved the girls that were being harassed but i don't know how to deal with the last guy who just rapes you if you talk to him

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
does anyone know how to get the orb in the train? i saved the girls that were being harassed but i don't know how to deal with the last guy who just rapes you if you talk to him
I may be wrong, but I think the eye mentions something about getting fragments to deal with that guy, but who knows.

shinryu

Reputation score
I may be wrong, but I think the eye mentions something about getting fragments to deal with that guy, but who knows.
ok i just figured it out you need to find a guy using the eye spell you get from blue succubus

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to restore her nipple colour back to pink? I tried using a nipple cure item but it made her nipples go black and it looks gross.

Edit: nvm it is a bug and the dev fixed it so re-download the game if you encounter it.

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I've noticed that skin and nipples can change colour over time and heard that there are items to cure/change these things.

But is there a way to permanently block these changes?

Same for pregnancy.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I know theres a nipple item thats supposed to stop the nipples changing colours. but its not working for me. as for pregnancy, not as far as I can tell.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1. Does someone know where to get "Bugs" from? One of the kids wants them, but I have not found a single one of those.

2. Where do I get more of the item that let's me summon the blue succubus?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You should be able to craft the item that summons the blue succubus in the starting area.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You don't need to craft the thing that teleport the Bluecubbus (she gives it to you), you only need the items the shotas want, the bait.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where exactly? Because the crafting guy/gal doesn't have it for me.
You don't need to craft the thing that teleport the Bluecubbus (she gives it to you), you only need the items the shotas want, the bait.
The stuff you need to craft should have a Icon that looks like this: 1666812078826.png

If the crafter does not have it then you need to explore to find her in other spots to unlock the recipe.

I have no idea where to find beetles though, did not see any through my whole playthrough.