What's new

RPG Shota [Rambalance] サキュバスのオーブ 家出娘と二人の淫魔 (RJ415169)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
This doesn't work or I'm doing it wrong. He says to make him cum 3 times but after the (successful) deed he says MC's technique is not adequate and tells her to come back after she improves. I dunno how to achieve that.
Eh can't help you there, I went with stole the data option (on the K building 3rd floor there's 2 safe, one has key to the other, tho you might need to speak with the normal NPCs first to know)

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For some strange reason, my game tends to crash after each lewd event or battle rape. Not really sure what's causing it though. Anyone else come across this issue?

FamousPotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Erm, anyone figured out how to get rid of pregnancy?, game says the button B, but there seems to be some sort of... requirement?

Figured it out... It's going to bed.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... I'm only missing the orb from the mansion where you need to take out the huge slime. I've defeated the slime and I'm guessing the nun is the one holding either the orb or the last crystal fragment to get rid of the crystals blocking the 2nd floor north room, but she disappeared to somewhere.
What are you supose to do after defeating the slime?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok... I'm only missing the orb from the mansion where you need to take out the huge slime. I've defeated the slime and I'm guessing the nun is the one holding either the orb or the last crystal fragment to get rid of the crystals blocking the 2nd floor north room, but she disappeared to somewhere.
What are you supose to do after defeating the slime?
There should be 4 orbs around the mansion (if you have not already picked them up), you need to place them on the pedestals near the barrier upstairs.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
There should be 4 orbs around the mansion (if you have not already picked them up), you need to place them on the pedestals near the barrier upstairs.
Yeah, I know about that I'm missing one of those and I thought I'd get it from beating the slime, but nope.

shinryu

Reputation score
Yeah, I know about that I'm missing one of those and I thought I'd get it from beating the slime, but nope.
no you have to search around for them and complete puzzles

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I know about the puzzles, I got the one on the balcony, the one from the fountain and one from the library. Where's the last one?...

shinryu

Reputation score
I know about the puzzles, I got the one on the balcony, the one from the fountain and one from the library. Where's the last one?...
it's in the room that had the giant slime there is a table on the north of the room

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
it's in the room that had the giant slime there is a table on the north of the room
There's noting on the table and I did notice a purple smudge when I activated the eye skill, but I didn't get anything from it...

Edit* Wtf? So after running around the mansion clicking everything 3 or 4 times I ended up getting the last orb 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

ADM

Reputation score
I created a partial MTL of the game for anyone interested, rather than installing a potential backdoor trojan. The results won't be as good as MTool, but they'll let you do the important stuff translated...

Erm, anyone figured out how to get rid of pregnancy?, game says the button B, but there seems to be some sort of... requirement?

Figured it out... It's going to bed.
You can effectively disable pregnancy entirely by going to the shrine (middle-right of the map), paying 100 000 yen and buying the pregnancy-disabling accessory.

There's a lot of useful items at the shrine, including climax-blocking items, exp boosting items, and other items that alter the way the game is played.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, in the saga of 'I'm likely missing something', would someone elaborate on conditions for not getting raped on the train ?
I've got several Stun Guns, but those only work against other three (?) guys, not the last one.

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, in the saga of 'I'm likely missing something', would someone elaborate on conditions for not getting raped on the train ?
I've got several Stun Guns, but those only work against other three (?) guys, not the last one.
use the ability to see hidden objects. there is a cop in a previous cabin that will arrest the guy

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Maybe a weird question, but are there any other "unique" sex scenes with Medina, aside from the subway train one?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I could fucking swear that I've talked to that guy...yet, talking to him again finally triggered the police station event.

One more thing: I've seen Amethyst Brooch being sold somewhere, yet it looks like something that should also be synthesizable, yet I can't find the recipe.
So, how is it ?

Also, where do you get the big keys (those like the one for the door before black safe and to the building with green orb) ?

Last edited:

darker91

Lurker
Reputation score
I created a partial MTL of the game for anyone interested, rather than installing a potential backdoor trojan. The results won't be as good as MTool, but they'll let you do the important stuff translated...
I just tryed to do everything as you posted, but have issue, after injection, new files have wierd text on maps where is jp words. I tryed most methods to try fix this but still cant open game because maps get wrecked like this "115-Map271 - ѓRѓsЃ[.mps". Maybe i need to try change windows locale and then Translator ++ wil unpack it with normal names